Trump having a meeting with industry heads on violence in vidya!

IT'S ALL OVER FOR US!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/YRKHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope the west stops making video games. Its not like they do any work anyway. Its all outsourced to china and india.

What are they gonna do? Outlaw guns in games? Not like AAA shit is good to begin with.

execute them all and save video games please

Finally.
Alternately,
Oopsie diddly doopsie.

There's just so many things that they can do and all of them are completely futile. Whatever happens it will have the same effect as taking down a torrent site.

God I sure hope so!

Maybe there is a God after all.

Why does Trump have to invite the industry when his brother is already a vidya executive?

This really is the best thing that could happen.

I know two people from that list and one is a diaperfag

The group shattered a while ago but to this day some of them post here because people still get pissed when I post that image in steam key threads. Have more cancer.

Since when do video game executives know anything about video games?

Every time

It's not about knowing about vidya, it's that he could easily use his and his brother's influence to tone down video games.

Thank God. I can't believe I was part of it.

The chat regulars included a tranny who I presume daily complained about something or another and one of those faggots who has a paragraph for a name and is itching to talk about politics at every second.
There were a few cool dudes in that chat but they never really showed up for more than an hour. All I want is an IRC version of Holla Forums that actually fucking talks about video games.

Sonmanic?

This, basically. Chances are this would only affect AAA trash, if anything even comes of it at all.

If that means he can influence the industry to venture into more genres rather than shooters for once, then I'm all in. I don't want to play anymore FPS games unless it's a school shooting game with David Hoggs everywhere and this bitch (pic) as the final boss.

How do you know he's from 8v? The squilliam coldsteel?

So basically this is just media fluff, got it.

he posted a thread on here and someone managed to find the exact same one on the deviant art forums. He was asking some gaming question and was cut and pasting it around a few different places.

The AAA industry is lazy as fuck, if they were forced to tone down games to have less violence we'd still see cawadooty FPS's and "cinematic" third-persion cover shooter garbage. It would just be somehow even more bland than they currently are. AAA devs aren't going to sit around and come up with new ideas if they can just repackage the old ones to comply with whatever censorship is forced on them. They would just use their marketing budget to swindle normalfags out of their shekels like they currently do. Nothing would change. Not that anything is going to come of this in the first place.

Wait for that school shooter simulator comes out and mod it. Hell I'd play it

archive.fo/YRKHc

Here are the video game executives that Trump invited to talk over about video games and it's relation(lack thereof) about mass shootings!

Games are better with swords anyway.

Good.
The whole western entertainment industry is a facade for marxist propaganda.
Anything that contributes to it's end is welcome.
We can always circumvent bothersome laws with piracy and smuggling, or buy from the superior japanese industry.

Why are you even here if you have disdain for "fantasy violence"?
I hope you do get sucked into a void.

Don't worry guys, it's only his BASED 64D battle chess at work

Holla Forums go and stay go

fag

Holla Forums please go

fag

neofag

Nigger

What ever happened to him?

I have a disdain for prohibition autism. Put a tax on it and educate = long term stable solution, else you're just trying to impose destined to fail reactionary mrassures where you most definitely lose more then you gained, if anything at all.

Good.

Absolute worst case scenario: normies are completely cut off from gaming and now I have to either learn moonrunes or cozy up with a translation community.

The NRA and the Republican party in general trying to deflect with violence in media is the dumbest throwback moral panic button method they could have pushed. There are a lot of younger people feeling disenfranchised by the Dems right now leading up to the election. What they should do is double down and put out an NRA sponsored vidya to educate people on guns, maybe reach out to some video game companies for potential sponsorships. That'd go a longer way into securing more votes for the next round of elections than tossing their ideologies under the buss like they normally do.

Hell, most they could do is force a mandatory ratings system (assuming that doesn't get struck down by the supreme court like it did in Cali) and add another sales tax on 'violent video games.' Which wouldn't even hurt the AAA industry, it'd hurt the consumer and screw over the indie market (imagine every small dev having to submit something to a government run censor bureau a la Austrailia?), but large companies would just absorb the losses.

Oh sorry, that's a reasonable observation, muh 4D chess, we sure showed those Ess Jay Dubyas.

I'm wholly in favor of banning violent video games. AAA is shit and this hobby needs to be purged of soyboys

Nice dubs.

Reddit please go

This is only something redditors/neofags/SJWs say.