Team ninja and ninja theory are two different developers

I can't be the only one here right?
What are your favorite/most hated games of either team?

Wasn't that hard if you played their games, just remember that the former is Team Shinobi while the latter is Brit Weeaboo Theory.

I easily separated the two in my mind by remembering that Ninja Theory made Heavenly Blade or whatever the fuck it was called, a shitty game that was overhyped for no reason I could discern, probably because Xbox was suffering a glut of games at the time.

Every day there's a new kind of retarded around here.

You aren't the only one.

I stayed away from Metroid other M because I had just played the heap of shit that is Heavenly Sword so I guess my utter retardedness worked in my favour for a change.

Shit, didn't upload. Also, ingrain this to your memory of how pretentious Weeaboo Theory is

I don't see the connection.

At the end of the day they are pretty much the opposites of each other, aren't they?

Well when you look at the scripted walking segments in Other M you would think it was made by Ninja theroy.
but then Ninja Gaiden 3 when full retard and also had scripted segments. Hopefully Nioh is a sign they really learned and that Ninja Gaiden can be good again.

fuck you for making me think I was wrong.

Holy fuck, I had no idea.
I only ever played 2D metroids.

I often get developers and publishers mixed up.
I know everyone's done this but I'm the only one who hasn't moved past it.

The former is not guilty in making sexy and hard games, the latter is "muh story is great and poetic!" levels of pretentiousness, along with a legion of shills from their media connections, amazing how "Shakespearean" Donte Must Cry was and how entitled the old DMC fans were.

Lurk more
I bet you think Todd was the one who published NuDoom and Dishonored.
To be fair there's a shitton of things like that that are purposely done to confuse basic bitch consumers with branding.

You should at least know the very basics.

Fug, need to get some sleep, have some lewds.

Outside of Todd's stuff, I can barely follow along what Ubisoft and Bethesda makes, and keep confusing the two. Thought that Ubi made DOOD for a while, and I think I attributed Watch_Dogs to Bethesda one time.
Haven't had this trouble with any other companies, just these two.

Other M was fucked up largely by one retard. I don't have the screencap talking about it, but no matter what, one should always be careful about blind support of any group, especially when those groups want your money, even if indirectly.

Yoshio Sakamoto, wanted to be Kojima but failred miserably because he really thought that Metroid as it was for the last two decades, told a very compelling story while fucking up with Samus Aran's character and narrative.

That explains some posts I've seen.

I bet you cosplay as dudes too.

Hi Todd. Nobody falls for you crying "bethesda dindu nuffin to nudoom!!!" anymore.

No, I cosplay as Revenant, here, have some Yuki-Onna and some terrible Saoirse artwork, glad you chose the worse guardian spirit as your waifu.

Bethesda Softworks and Bethesda are two different companies.
They don't even share their staff.
And on top of that Zenimax has its own developer studio, separate from both of those.

True end game reward spirit is Nobunaga's peacock thing. That shit is game breaking.

Wot?

Todd Howard is a great man and I don't understand the hate he gets around here from Anonymous

Fish people are furry.
Fuck off.

I bet you think /monster/ are furries too.
You'd be right.

Of fucking course they are!

Nobunaga was a practical man, and Saoirse is only good for amrita farming and nothing more.

I mean if saorsie would give you practical invincibility, then yeah maybe, you could use her to cheese the rest of the game since you already finished the story, like that final crown from Dark Souls 2 buy this again edition, but no, gameplay-wise the's just trash.

Practically worthless other than the go-to amrita grind guardian spirit with Mizuchi, and unlike Mizuchi, her Guardian Spirit Talisman is also worthless.

>(((golem girls))) are furry
I bet you'd call Peter Pan a furry movie for having fairies, you fucking fruit.

You'll cowards don't even play games.

No, true fans play Ninja Gaiden Sigma :^)

If that's what /monster/ was, we could argue, but 99% of posts on there are Snek girls, Spider girls and other animal-hybrids.

Who cares about /monster/? They think the fucking squid kids are monster girls, they're fucking retards.

I WANNA FUCK PEARL

fuck the hammer and fuck the zipline the offscreen kunai in 2 didnt get me that steamed

excuse me i meant offscreen EXPLODING kunai

And they both coincidentally made a horrible reboot to a beloved series, right?

Dudeā€¦
one literally has a nigger in the logo.

Thanks for letting us know, Todd. Will all the mountains actually be climbable this time in Skyrim 2, as well?

Yeah, you are the only one who thought that, OP. Sucks to be you, faggot.

Saved

Wouldn't that just make them a slime girl that has an interesting ability? I don't see how that is wrong.

Maybe because they shapeshift, are animals, have a fucking squid tooth, and have octopus hair.
monstergirls are furry

he tried to make Samus a "complex and deep character", and instead he made Samus a PTSD-ridden damsel in distress with serious maternal issues.

And nobody wants to play as that fucking character. Jesus christ everything about the game feels so wrong on so many levels.

Hi Todd

Also