Switch and 3DS-focused Nintendo Direct set for March 8

Aww shit, it's finally happening. Get ready for Video Games, Boxes, Online shit, Soyjack cancer, and fun all around.

archive.is/hzHca

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hc5DL
archive.is/GQp27
archive.is/K035T
archive.is/1HEgZ
archive.is/GeXUp
archive.is/wyhJO
archive.is/yDBLc
archive.is/XYc6c
archive.is/aMSiS
archive.is/pGRwW
archive.is/2i6pH
hooktube.com/watch?v=h68zUSmQ7is
hooktube.com/watch?v=zM0aWfsXZ_0
bingobaker.com
bingobaker.com/view/1548126
bingobaker.com/view/1548124
twitch.tv/nintendo
twitch.tv/nintendouk
hooktube.com/watch?v=OCCIlO8FR_o'''__Japan__''':
hooktube.com/watch?v=G8OkQ5qzNgQ==LIKELY==>Attempting
bingobaker.com/play/1548216
youtube.com/watch?v=CBMxanh8llk
archive.is/jfmXV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MHW for switch, calling it.

I expect the Diablo 3 port to make up the majority of it.

Also this.

Finally more info on that tennis game

If that happens, how fast until all the dick-sucking abruptly stops?

It didn't stop redditors from pretending Skyrim and NuDoom were good.

Tomorrow at 3, got it.

man I hope it's as a good as Power Tennis

I could see them announcing Soul Cal 6 for the Switch, though I don't know if Bamco would rather do it themselves.
Regardless, I wonder if there's gonna be console exclusive characters for it.

I want Nintentoddlers to leave

I don't expect any new announcements, just more details on stuff that's already announced. E3 is not far away so I imagine this Direct will just be about games due before then, like Dark Souls, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Tennis, and Kirby. Maybe more info on Metroid Prime 4, even if it's just some basic info and alpha footage.

I don't expect any actual footage of Prime 4 for another year at least.

There’s a thread for every PS direc- I mean experience too.
Stop inciting console wars.

There was also one for the Xbox thing.

It's not worth it right now unless you're going to buy every bargain bin indie on the eShop

Be sure to report me so I get banned while all the Soywojak cuckchan cancer remains because of vols.

And they're both fucking trash and filled with legit corporate cocksuckers and nothing worth giving a fuck about.
E3 is right around the corner, none of these companies will announce dick.

The big 3 are absolute fucking trash and so are the fans that gather around their garbage products like a cult.

But user, isn't it fun to make shitty images and spam them everywhere because you have no understanding of how to not be a retard?

The guy who spammed those is now making Sargon wojaks at /cow/.
It's why you haven't seen him spam countless threads because hes too busy shitposting there.

this

Im honestly just waiting for the smashfags to spam the chat and say "WHERES SMASH MUH SMASH WTF NINTENDO WHERES SMASH" They've done this every direct even on the Nintendo Labo Direct.

Honestly I dont what to expect besides them to talk about Kirby coming up. My only hope would be another mario strikers game Hope it can meet the quality charged did GOD THAT GAME WAS SO GOD DAMN GOOD

there never was any spam in the first place, it is just that your butthurt ass perceives few pictures as spam

I wish Goons were executed.

I wish they'd move on already from 3ds development. When are they going to stop supporting that thing?

It's a shota, so not true homo.

Liking anything with a dick is homo, without exception

I thought they finally decided to let it die?

Where would you get that idea from? Everything they've talked about officially has pointed at their continued support for the device.

Cardboard eSports when?

There's probably a spot about Detective Pikachu, since that's out this month.
Atlus is also supposed to release an updated port of SMT: Strange Journey before E3.

=HEIGH HO! HIGH HOES

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY CARBOARD TOY, THEN I CAN GO AND SIP MY SOY! CUZ I'M SUCH A GOOD 'OL GOODY GOY.

OH BOY, OH JOY, TROY PLUGGED MY WIFE AHOY
HER HOLE HAS BEEN DESTROYED, THIS IS THE BEST CUCK PLOY
NOW I SIT AND PLAY MY NINTENDO, OI!

and what if I'm interested in things that aren't Labo?

As long as you pirate, user-sama.

What would nintendo have to announce to make you instantly buy or at the very least SERIOUSLY consider purchasing a switch?

Watch out for mark user, the lol thread just got deleted because the op was soyjak.

A live execution of all current and ex Treehouse staff.

fuck off honestly

Okay but that's not a game.

A new Zelda game

Would you be content with a smaller zelda game? something like a link between worlds but on the switch?

Nice screencap, be sure to share it on reddit.

Mark hates the truth. Soyjack is just another redpill.

Butt needs more detail, like shading, skin reflections and such.

Remove your tinfoil hat, jackass.

Learn to reply numnuts.

Native emulation for every single Nintendo console on the Switch.

dubs might meme it into reality.
nah, I still think we'll see a MonHun made specifically for the switch, but it will be it's own game.

Do you mean a "Zelda" game or an actual, new Zelda

Zelda: A Tingle to the Future

You mean virtual console?

No, it's another cuckchan meme spread by console war faggots who are butthurt after getting banned from there for spamming their shitty board.

Looks like I'm the exception to the rule. I just genuinely like the meme, haven't been there in 4 years buddy boy.

I thought they ended that handheld.

Hi mark.

Yeah, but do they have virtual console for n64 and gamecube?

Best guess, is it going to be Animal Crossing?

It'd be pretty silly not to,assuming they do the thing to look out for would be insane price gouging on decade or so year old games,which would be normal for nintendo.
Monkeys paw and all that

No more virtual console.
Time to buy your Classic™ edition goy.

More games, less fucking cardboard R.O.B shit. They've had a very nice first year, especially compared to their last few consoles, and some of the shit announced look promising, like the new mario tennis with the story mode, but for fucks sake, nobody, not even reddit if this thread is any indication, wants to see this fucking cardboard shit, let alone shit like a kirby game that chugs along at 30fps, or that fucking cardboard yoshi world.

I need more details for Fight Crab

Any games in particular that would be an instant buy for you?

Sound's like you have brain damage
Everyone was having fun at the cost of Nintendo and Nintentoddlers until the retards spamming this garbage came along.
It's nothing but a garbage attempt to be an ebin trolle nowadays, it's even dead now like the forced shitty trend it is now.
Maybe its time you finally go back

If I was the kike you would have been banned and all your posts deleted by now.

Probably the closest is SMT 5 if it's good, or maybe Metroid Prime 4 if for some miracle bamco doesn't just shit out a turd.

Well there was the company that ported skyrim to switch showing interest, so that might happen.

If they are smart, link. If they are retarded, any generic fire emblem character.

I unironically want to see a new wii sports game get announced

i just want that dq11 16bit mode on the 3ds

They'll never make another pure motion control game that isn't some 5 minute gimmick ever again.

If they can keep the price fair like 35$ all in one, sure. Otherwise no, I dont want another bareboned game nintendo is overcharging for.

Pre-announced physical Switch releases they might waste part of the Direct on:

>Mario Tennis Aces (already confirmed)
>LABO Kits (no chance; they keep that shit separate for a reason)
>Kirby: Star Allies (maybe, just to hype the demo + release in two weeks)
>DKC: New Funky Mode (probably not, unless they've added more shit)
>No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again (YES PLEASE)
>Dark Souls: Remastered (maybe?)
>Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition (releasing this month in Japan, still no release date in the West)
>Project Octopath Traveler (unlikely; they still can't decide on the game's damn name)
>The World Ends with You: Final Remix (probably a no-show until closer to release)
>Mega Man Legacy Collection 1+2 (only if they apologize, and increase the cartridge size)
>Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (probably not)
>Valkyria Chronicles 4 (hopefully)
>Yoshi [Working Title] (MIA since last E3)
>Pokémon [Main-Series Game] (will probably be announced separately)
>Fire Emblem [Main-Series Game] (probably reserved for an E3 reveal)
>Metroid Prime 4 (probably reserved for an E3 reveal)

Random indie shit / eShop-only stuff (usually has a dedicated "sizzle reel" segment):

Other likely shit:
>Free updates and DLC for existing games (Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odyssey, Pokkén Tournament, etc.)
>Nintendo Account improvements ("My Nintendo" rewards, details on paid online service)
>Legacy content (Virtual Console at best, more ACA HAMSTER arcade ports at worst)

I'd be happy with a "remix", like Majora's Mask, or the Oracles games, same engine and gameplay set in a new world with some new mechanic.

I wouldn't mind a puzzle-focused Zelda game where you actually play as Zelda and the focus is on using "wisdom" to overcome problems, where combat encounters are more like puzzles (lure enemies in to a trap, create diversions using the environment to sneak past, avoid them altogether, etc).

They had N64 virtual console on the Wii and Wii U. Nintendo say they're working on updating old games so they have online multiplayer which would frankly be fucking amazing if they manage to get the original N64 Mario Party games to work with online multiplayer.

I would love to see a Nintendo sports compilation, a good one. On the GameCube they were working on creating a shared universe for their in-house sports games, with the Wave Race and 1080 having the same characters. Combine that with "proper" versions of common sports, like Tennis, Baseball, Golf, Soccer, and it could work pretty well.

How's this for less detail?

The only thing I give a shit about whats coming on to the switch is SMTV or a new MH.
If SMTV is like Apocolypse then SMT is as good as dead to me
Dagda was the only good thing about that game

I'm betting on that being tossed out at E3

This and Shakedown: Hawaii are the only 2 switch indies i really want to see, but it doesn't seem like there's going to be a release date for either any time soon.

Would love some actual themes and folders. would also like a html5 enabled web browser and music player but those are not necessary unlike the other 2.

Until you have rage quitters sure. If they do have ragequitters, it should harm global rank more than just losing.

MORE
MORE KIRBY

The teaser made it look like it was continuing from 3 with the red mistits been a while I forget what its called

I only play with friends and bots anyway.

I have had friends ragequit.

YOU JUST GOT ONE YOU GREEDY SLUT

Achived tweets of a possible Direct leak (they got the Direct's date correct):

archive.is/hc5DL | archive.is/GQp27 | archive.is/K035T | archive.is/1HEgZ | archive.is/GeXUp | archive.is/wyhJO | archive.is/yDBLc | archive.is/XYc6c | archive.is/aMSiS | archive.is/pGRwW | archive.is/2i6pH

Soyjak is not a console war meme. It's ok to make fun of Nintendrones.

Is it ok if we make fun of sonyggers then?

Yes

Going by those the mario odyssey geting an addon is nice, but thats about it for me.

I'm not a sonygger so I don't care tbh.

That seems pretty shit

With the position of the head shes gobbling his belly button.

Me too. And then you shit on them for daaaaaays. It's great fun. And then they rage-quit some more and don't get invited back unless there are no other options.
Not as bad as that time we were three of five left at the end of PUBG and one of my mates shot me in the back and our whole team ended up losing. He will never live that one down.

Odyssey already got the Luigi balloon mode which was surprisingly fun. I hope the Luigi's Mansion themed-world is true though. That would be sweet.

For those that don't want to go through the twitter archives, here are the "leaks".
Sounds like the Switch will get Fortnite but not Battle Royale which would require more horsepower (if the leaks are accurate at all)
Screenshot this and see what actually comes true.

I want a Splatoon Hentai Game

Start having sony/xbox directs and we can have threads about those you gay.

Nice, I thought I was the only one on the site. Glad to see someone with good taste.

Nice, I thought all of this gas I had lying around was gonna go to waste. Well, let's not waste any time - hop in.

So it's going to be 99% Switch and one token 3DS title so they can pretend it isn't dead.

You and that other nigger should kill yourselves

Please don't be another Waifu simulator like Awakening and Fates

If there's any mention of Smash/Pokemon/Metroid Prime 4/Animal Crossing, then it's just going to be a teaser trailer with more info at E3. Expect release dates for already announced games as well as the Pearl & Marina Amiibo.

As much as I'd like that, I remember reading an interview with the devs of MHW where they said that they built the game around the high end consoles long before the Switch was even announced so it's highly unlikely that the system will ever get a port of MHW, even if it was a dumbed down version. Just get the PC port if your iching to play it.

When did カニノケンカ get swords and shit?

Screencap this shit. If they announce N. Sane Trilogy on the Switch, I'm gonna eat a picture of pic related

Unless you want Odyssey or Xenoblade 2 I would reccomend holding off, unless you really want to get into hacking and pick one up before Nintendo updates updates out of 4.1.0

It's a possibility that they try to make a modern console FE series by making the game similar to Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Wouldn't that be great instead? Hashtag FE!

Don't forget to stream it
and to show us Raeggies face of bliss

Unless you can get one cheap wait until 2.0 in 2019 maybe though I have a feeling people who are hoping 2.0 to fix all the problems and not create new ones will be disappointed. Battery tech has not improved that much and is not set to have a large leap, and they cannot make it more powerful graphicwise. It will be an xl, not a new switch.

Speaking of trash, I want to see just how awful Player Unknown is on the switch if they're stupid enough to be actually making the fucker like they've hinted at, the xbone version already looks like a nightmare as it is, and the PC is stupidly unoptimized apparently. Plus no other FPS game on the switch runs well at all,

Apparently the update to doom made it tollerable not good, tollerable

Battery tech has not improved that much, but power consumption has, it all depends if they decide to stick with the X1 rather than going for the Volta chip in 2019

The tumblr audience they managed to get with Awakening has long since migrated to greener dyed pastures it seems so expect them to miscalculate accordingly in the worst way possible.

If I can figure out how, I might

true, but wont having 2 chip sets bring forth issues with optimization?

Here you go, son.

Well, it does not help that one of the main workers on it in japan is a fujo who hates the old fire emblems and has never played them.

it's the 3ds all over again.

I meant like the 3ds family. The 2.0 will be like the 3dsxl to the regular 3ds, not the new3ds to the regular 3ds.

Actually thats probably a modified dock and screen.

Yeah, but sony and microsoft were able to make pro versions of their consoles with no issues. Basically they'd have games that would normally be 30 and make them 60FPS and those that wouldn't normally be on the Switch like say Witcher 3 or Titanfall 2. There are rumors suggesting that publishers are waiting for bigger carts in 2019 to release games, why wouldn't they tell nintendo to boost their shit as well?

but why?

I can see Nintendo releasing some kind of "super docking station" at some point in the future that does some graphical heavy lifting.

It's not a real XL until there's controllers the size of my forearm.

Actually, sonys games sometimes run worse on the pro from what I have heard. Microsofts pro, is it even out yet?

That I could see.

Same, hope we get some news on that.

wouldn't make sense, especially with portability being a main thing. I see a e-GPU case being more likely.

Yeah, they literally just called it the XBox One X and couldn't save the pun for a proper fourth console. Regardless I'd see a theoretical pro Switch being used for games that would normally run terribly or couldn't run at all. Final Fantasy XV being an example of one such game.

I prefer games like this to be smaller, but with stuff do to being more dense. Mario Odyssey did a really good job with this, the worlds are pretty small, but you can run around like an ADHD child and you always have things to do and explore.

Seeing another 2d, top down Zelda on Switch would be awesome, just as long as they do away with the stupid item rental thing and make it more like a traditional 2d Zelda game.

Thank god, I was getting really tired of seeing good games released on 3DS only.

No I know the microsoft pros name, I just dont care enough to look up the release date.
Anyways I could see the switch pro dock work in tandem with the switch, one thing nintendo spend decent money on is the usb c technology and wireless card more powerful than the pros of the other 2 that has a faster transfer speed. The pro dock would need another gpu and ram and could probably save money on a slave cpu that defers to the switch run but works with it to calculate for more powerful games.

This seems like bullshit, but at the same time, I'd believe it. If he ends up telling the truth and this is all there is, Nintendo is in for a shit year.

Also reminder NSane trilogy is coming out this year.
And rumor was activision was looking into more ways they could use old Crash properties.
Crash Bash 2 confirmed

They could be holding off for e3 but I do expect a slow year this one.

please be something more than just Detective Pikachu and indie eshop trash

Other than pikachu, what games could come out? other than detective british phoenix I got nada.

That shitty looking Strange Journey remake? Maybe that final EO game for the system being revealed.

I wouldn't even hold out for that. They'd probably just do what they've done the last couple times and focus on something big, like that Fire Emblem game. At best we'd get a couple of token nods to other things. The best thing they ever did for E3 was stealth release Rhythm Heaven

As much as I like my 3DS, why the fuck do they keep supporting this thing? Its the system that is going on way longer than it really should. Just let it die, please. Also

Doubt it. They'll probably would redesign the system to have better portability performance So a smaller screen and longer battery life is more likely.

I wonder if the NSane trilogy remake was a reboot of the franchise?

That's the thing, the Switch already replaced the 3DS. I guess they are milking what's left of it.

inb4 it's a fire emblem that is locked on hard mode and doesn't let you save scum

Pretty much, they blew their load last year, and it's pretty apparent that some games like Prime 4 were announced at the beginning of development.

Exactly. It feels like they're just trying to milk it all they can since it was keeping them afloat before the switch came into the picture.

Port of The World Ends With You with bonus content. That is what made me eventually get one.

You wont get both smaller and better battery life, they will probably make better battery life and the same size. I still hope they make a deluxe dock to see the technology is possible.

You can if they shrink the Tegra in Switch from 14nm to 7nm.

Its the joycons, they wont want to make another joycon set thats even smaller. Thats why I dont think they will make a smaller switch unless they make it with hardwired controller next time and sell a joycon charger accessory officially lisenced

You shouldn't

Maybe we will finally get that GC virtual console.
Seriously though, why the fuck didnt Wii-U get GCVC? It even came out with a Gamecube controller adapter, but that never ended up being used for anything but Smash, right?

Because they wanted to sell you HD remakes of Zelda instead.

Maybe they planned it but I'm sure most execs wanted to get something new and with Iwata gone it was easier pushing the switch. It's pretty clear it was rushed considering BotW isn't finished and that was a launch title.

If you have a WiiU it might not be worth it yet. If you skipped the WiiU, there are plenty of games to get started on. Amazon has BOTW for $44 and SMO for $48 right now.

It's not uncommon to see all the heavy hitters for 40 on ebay, used, if not lower.

More 7th gen ports and shovelware titles coming through!

Just softmod your vWii and stop being a fag.

Then why uh,even answer the question if you're already got one

This was brand new though. They've raised the price on BOTW back up to $49. SMO is still $48. I'm not sure how Amazon gets to sell them for under retail price, but they do.

It looks like Amazon may just be out of BOTW. For $44 USD new, I'm not surprised.

I want MonHun5 using tech from World. Capcom says they have no intents to port MHW to Switch.

Same, MHW was trash, I want a real mon hun.

I've had my hopes up for a real Animal Crossing game announcement for years. Every Nintendo Direct I've been disappointed. I will never forget the utter rage I felt when AC on WiiU was teased that one E3, just to be the god-awful Amiibo Festival.
PURE FUCKING RAGE

But MHW is a real MH :^)

Why can't we get a good fucking MH game on it?

I'm surprised smash bros hasn't been released for switch.

I meant to say ported.

People don't want a port though,they want a brand new game.

Mario Kart 8 says otherwise.

Mario kart is nowhere near as big as smash bros i'd say,and them porting it doesn't exactly equal want,it just means that it was their decision.

It's the eleventh largest video game series of all time. Wii alone nearly matches the Smash Bros. entire series in sales.

Big in terms of generating fan hype i should say then.

can't wait for all u fags to be disappointed LOL!

Don't worry, I already am disappointed.

Basic expectations.

I'll be willing to say it was probably because the Wii U's low install base (and subsequently the GCN small install base) and focusing their resources on making Wii U games to sell the Wii U.
Then again that doesn't explain why we got the GBA and NDS VC (with MASSIVE install bases) which would have had much lower demand for VC re-releases than GCN. Those VC emulators were handled by different companies M2 (GBA) and Nintendo European Research and Development/NERD (NDS) respectively.

It's only be confirmed for NES and SNES VC games at this point. What weird is there not even that many simultaneous 2 player multiplayer Nintendo published NES games Balloon Fight, Ice Climber, Dr Mario, etc unless Nintendo does something crazy and makes games like Donkey Kong or SMB with their "alternating turns" multiplayer go online.

Interesting idea, then again with Wave Race: Blue Storm using the 1080 character names (and basic character designs) just seemed like they were just reusing them for the simplicity of it. 1080 Snowboarding characters went into WR:BS, but no characters originating from WR returned in 1080 Avalanche.

Hot damn, something I might actually pirate!

Just tell me when the Mario Tennis Aces model are dumped.

Rune Factory 5 for the love of god, please. I'm desperate.

Rune Factory is fucking TRASH.

Monster Hunter
F-Zero
traditional Animal Crossing

It does not matter to me if you have garbage taste. I bet you're the kind of guy that wants to fuck Nancy despite she's barren, communist scum that drugged Jones into marriage.

What I want:

New Wario Land/World
New Star Fox
Super Mario 3D World 2

Not any time soon.
Back-up team making a game now, so that's either more like X/Gen or they use World as a basis for new game.

Backup team being who they are, it will be shit and normalfags will abandon the game after the disappointing taste left in their mouths, not knowing the alternating quality of games is normal.

Eh not so hopeful just curious to what they bring to the table

You didn't specify it had to be.

some combination of 3 of the above.

Why do Nintendo always post their shit with American dates, why don't they post the Japanese date and time then it's actually relevant to the greatest southern land rather than burger shit

could turn out good regardless

the 1.2 update to Mon Hun Stories that makes Teostra, Kushala Daora, and Rajang obtainable partners, enhances storage space, adds new missions, and adds Dinovaldo to the random encounters and eggs.

It's a random, unprepared direct, so most likely, we'll get news for upcoming stuff, a couple first party games, some indieshit and a DLC piece or two. Not much to be excited about.

10 pm GMT, user.
or 7 AM nip time.

They said World is a spin-off that would influence the main series if it sold well.
It sold well.
Another series bites the dust.

A good 3D platformer. Odyssey looks fine but the unfocused nature of it and the overabundance of moons isn't something I like. I'd prefer something like 64, with no shit gimmicks. played through 64 DS a week back, was fucking fun as hell despite the controls.

Epic

I'm aware of that. I'm just wondering if B team's usual buffoonery chases the normalfags off and then Mon Hun proceeds to stop selling full stop.

The soyboy fears its own reflection.

Did you know, user, that there's a site named cuckchan where you can post that shit all day?

Back to reddit.

Looking through this thread you're mostly right, the amount of faggotry in this thread is surprisingly low, and most posters know to ignore them like the subhumans they are. Color me surprised.

I hope they announce a new Fire Emblem just so we can get a general sense of where the series is going. Fire Emblem Heroes seemed to draw in the casual/waifu crowd away from the main series and Echoes seemed to begin to push the series back in a good direction after Fates but it was just a spin off.
Wouldn't say excited though, just curious.

Does this footage make you want it?

Won't deny that the possible subtle of "Elegy for the Brave" from sounds intriguing.
Could it be another design decision at trying to minimizing the stress of permadeath (eg: not repeating FE:F Phoenix mode) by having FE gameplay with the ghosts of your own dead soldiers?

Why would anyone play with a console for kids?

Echoes only turned out as tolerable as it was because it was a remake, and even then it had its fair share of stupid shit. I have a feeling it's merely a speedbump for the decline.

A nintoddler and his shekels are soon parted.

The butterfly girl was my choice, though I must admit that the RF4 girls were pretty much all mediocre. I much preferred the RF3 girls - in which case I chose flower girl.

I wish they could just keep the turnwheel from Echoes, the chance to undo fuck-ups and re-do entire turns was to me a better alternative to fuckin' Phoenix Mode

What if the game is good and has waifus?

10/10 best game

I'd love it if they stopped pandering to savescum faggots entirely. If you fuck up, you live with it. No second chances, no chances to undo. Mainly because I know a guy who just plays the game like that and I want to see him sperg out and call it a bad game because he can't abuse the system

they should fire the cuckquean, for starters, that seems to self-insert herself each time in nu-emblem
i don't have much hope for the series, but echoes was less stupid than the last 3 FEs before it.
they did the equipment and skills quite splendidly, balancing speed(wt) and power(mt) competently. the dungeons were neat but it would been better if the enemies did not respawn so you can't farm for exp.

they should remove phoenix mode and have the casual mode come with a turnwheel while having the classic mode autosave each time one of your unit dies.

games by 3rd parties that aren't garbage and for babbies

you're gonna have to be more specific
you want more third party exclusives?

Even without EXP farming the balance is beyond fucked because of bow knights and whatever weapon it was that had the guaranteed critical move at zero cost. You can quite easily one shot the bonus boss from across the map with it.

Sounds like he wants Skyrim for Switch. Wouldn't it be great if there was a Dragonborn Amiibo!

Following up on a few of these:
>Mario Tennis Aces releasing on June 22nd, known playable characters are Mario, Yoshi, Waluigi, Wario, Donkey Kong, Daisy, Rosalina, and Bowser
>Sushi Striker (shown on 3DS at E3 2017) is now a 3DS + Switch dual-release coming on June 8th
>Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy confirmed for April 26th - hooktube.com/watch?v=h68zUSmQ7is

Also, Hyrule Warriors still has no date for the West, but the new trailer is worth sharing: hooktube.com/watch?v=zM0aWfsXZ_0

Had a shit day, tried playing an online team game and teams are all brain-dead fools leading to unavoidable losses all morning, then my ping shoots up to 400 so I can no longer play online.
Switch to Hitman to play around with killing people and discover my game keeps crashing ever since I switched to an AMD CPU, even though it's statistically superior to my old Intel CPU.
I just want some good news Nintendo. Brighten up my otherwise shitty day.

i wouldn't be surprised if there was a surprise announcement that HW was releasing on the same day in the West (22nd of March).

Hope your day gets better user. Just put your feet up and relax. Maybe get comfy with a good book you've been ignoring for the vidya.

I wish Camelot would actually make a SFIV, or be capable of doing it. This Tennis game would be interesting to see if they can still deliver an rpg after 8+ years of nothing.

You know,you say that in jest,but skyrim on switch has some of the best bugs.

I remember that shit; what was her name again? Wasn't she responsible for pushing the reincarnated characters shit with fates?

A new EO that doesn't have a ton of DLC, gameplay footage of Prime 4 and SMT that isn't garbage, and a new Luigi's Mansion.

EO?

Etrian Odyssey

A MH game. (Something good, not World.)
I know I bought a Wii U for MH3U and I've little to no regrets since I got almost 800 hours there

Hmm,better keep that hope low then

I think world is the best you're gonna get,my man.

(Fukken Check'd)
DUBS DEMAND IT!

It's shit.

that may be,but i have heavy doubts they would be making a new game in secret.

Yes I'm basically saying I'm never buying a switch.

Paid subscriptions to be cancelled.
A man can dream.

War of The Monsters on PS2 will always be my kotm 3.

A cheaper dock only version.
It's too big to play comfortably hand held, New 3DS XL already cramps my hand if I play too long.
The online should be free too.

I think a switch model revision wouldn't be TOO insane to think of.

This would be a godsend for me. I don't have $400 and I have a TV that I hardly use.

It'd be so much cheaper too, not needing a screen or a battery or anything like that.

75% price drop.

Oh wow. That's an excellent idea. I never even considered this.

Is there something wrong with the D-Pad on the switch? I only play with the pro controller.

The base controller has four buttons in place of a D-pad. They can't change it without killing the concept of two controllers in one.

Because the joy-cons also function as individual controllers for two-player games, Nintendo made them nearly identical. One of the controversial changes was that the d-pad was split up into four individual buttons so it's similar to the ABXY buttons.

Not really? When i tried a kiosk demo they were pretty decent, the buttons in general were nice, and i never had any trouble playing a game with them.

Having the four separate 'arrow' buttons instead of a traditional D-Pad makes diagonal input and smooth transitions between directions more difficult.
The pro controller's D-Pad isn't perfect either; it can be oddly sensitive sometimes, so when you press (for example) 'Up', you might get a 'Left' or 'Right' simultaneously.

Kamiya's twitter is always so bizarre.
I wonder if he is actually working on Bayo 3.

Too busy shitposting

Yes it's complete fucking trash. It's almost impossible to play to play any d-pad heavy game with it like fighting games.

Sin and Punishment 3
a new Wario Land that has WL4's gameplay, Shake it's art direction and WL2/WL3's level design
Mario Golf with a real RPG mode not any of the Mii crap
doing something decent with The Mysterious Murasame Castle IP
Rune Factory 5
a decent dungeon crawler

I'd actually prefer the opposite - a dockless one for $200 or so hey, I'd want it cheaper but I'm trying to be semi-realistic, here
Been playing a bunch of platformers recently, and the most comfy experience playing on my 3DS while laying in bed, about a foot from my computer.

Super Mario Strikers 3 by Next Level games with good online and amiibo shit that didn't impact the game, since no way in hell they'd pass up on that. I really don't give a shit about anything or anyone else, that's literally the only game that would throw me in a buyfag fit. Anything else they can shove it up their arse, if it doesn't meet these criterias I ain't bitin'.
Oh and without any of that shitty "translation" effect going on, I want Waluigi to tell me to suck it.

Source

Is this the nogaems remaster Generation?

No, that was last gen.
This is the nogaems re-remaster generation, feat. Loot boxes.

As bad as 7th Gen was I don't think it had so many remasters.
Cashing in on nostalgia has only gained this amount of popularity recently.

At least with Nintendo it makes sense, even if it's kikey as hell. No one had a fucking Wii U, so it sort of makes sense to sell the good games again. The other ones, on the other hand, like Tomb Raider and such just baffle me. What's the bloody point?

I just realized what will probably be announced for 3ds.

If it's not Xenoblade X without the censorship then it's fucking worthless honestly.

1.- Fire the entire Treehouse. All those broads and whores. Publicly.
2.- Smash Bros For the Switch : It's WiiU and 3DS content together plus more content.
3.- No paid online
4.- Kirby Super Star-like gameplay, 2 player co-op. Switch game.
5.- SMT 5 being like nocturne or DDS/DDS2
6.- a 2D metroid. for the switch. Spritework. 10 times as big as Super Metroid. Give Samus new abilities.
7.- Another 2D Zelda like Link's awakening. Actually like link's awakening and noth Link between worlds (renting weapons and open dungeons make the game too short and the dungeons too easy). If not, give me another OOT/MM-like 3D zelda. BOTW is shit and open world is a meme
8.- Pikmin 4, now with a very dread space atmosphere where your pikmin count matters instead of juice bullshit. Just fucking survive. If you run out of pikmin it's game over. could be like DaS in atmosphere and in levels of punishment or philosophy.
9.- F-Zero for the Switch.
10.- no more fucking gimmick bullshit like cardboard
11.- The virtual shop having ALL GAMES for nintendo consoles and handhelds prior to the switch. The whole point of virtual shop is play on games people missed
12.- Mario Parties on the fucking virtual shop already, along with Mother 3. Just ask The fanstranslator Tomato or whatever the fuck his name if they can use his rom. It's that simple.
13.- Stop cease and desisting fan games and instead, promote them like Sega does. Put AM2R and Uranium on some sort of free download event like Capcom did for Megaman vs Street Fighter
14.- Metroid Prime 4 is a true metroid prime and not casual shit or plagued with gimmicks
15.- An elaborated Animal Crossing like the gamecube one or new leaf for the Switch, with online for friends to visit your town and for others to visit your town. Less Fedex quests on NPCs and more character arcs with npcs having their own story and intermingling relationships with each other.
16.- 2D mario that is not new super mario bros shit like SMB3 or Super Mario World
17.- Wario World 2 or Wario Land 5
18.- Let Next Level games do a game
19.- SMRPG:Legend of the Seven stars remake by a partnership with Alpha Dream and Cyberconnect2 or Bamco for animation. Soundtrack remaster righteously respecting original while also adding new tracks by Yoko shimomura herself. Add bonus content like post-game dungeons and post-game end game bosses. Revamp the game to be balanced (like Super Mario RPG: Armageddon romhack did, except without the cameo autism bosses)
20.- A REAL PAPER MARIO FOR THE SWITCH
21.- Another Console Fire Emblem like Path of Radiance, but more elaborate and intricate in story. Like Fire emblem 4's story and a suave level design like 7. Not easy for babies like new fire emblems. No partner dual bullshit. No endless grinding and preferably no RNG level ups. Since the game would be harder, let the player allot the stats when they level up for fun replay-ability.
22.- More beat em ups and couch co-ops like run and gun games. Make your own cuphead rip-off with nintendo characters. Just hire Moldenhaur studios to do the game. free money.
23.- purchase Castlevania off Pachinkonami's hands
24.- Nintendo official forums where fans can leave feedback and Community managers report to the treehouse, which in turn they let Developers see. You can link your nintendo account and gather Notoriety points by each game you beat or 100% to give you credit in your experience for your feedback. You can eventually become the ultimate nintendo poster if you have all games, beat all games, and have all the fat achievement points, and if you reach a certain mileage you can chat with your favorite dev of choice or get an interview that would happen every month
25.- Club Nintendo magazine issues should be readable for free online. if not, charge a dollar for each, but let them be accessed for the fans.
26.- Paper Luigi and the magical compass
27.- Console Pokemon is action rpg, where moves affect the terrain, weather, and can combo with other pokemon abilities in double matches. Like nino kuni, except more elaborate
28.- Revive Holy Magic Century IP by letting them properly finish the game, then let them do an updated sequel. Line of sight, covering from enemies' abilities, abilities destroying or affecting terrain (Water pillar leaves water which can turn into steam if fire is thrown on top, or frozen, etc). moving while enemies attack to dodge and taken into account, so if you get hit it is actual major damage or it affects the momentum of the fight, etc. Holy Magic Century had a LOT of potential and you can easily make that happen in current year.
29.- Golden Sun for console. No potato 3d models.
30.- Donkey Kong for the switch like Tropical Freeze. Tropical Freeze was the best platformer for the wiiu. Again, david wise for soundtrack

There I just fucking saved the Switch.

Fuck yes can't wait to pirate it

Why can't they let that underpowered piece of shit die already? It never had that many good games to begin with, I skimmed through the catalog and tried a shitton of 3DS games recently, almost none of them were above "just ok".

BUY THE FUCKING CARDBOARD!!!

I have high expectations for this game.
I expect it to be as good as, if not better, than 8
However playing it falcon view 2D also seems appealing

I forgot to mention that
Go ahead and add it in.

Jesus, i never thought i'd see anyone want fucking Quest 64 back.

Quest 64 is not a good game.
However, it has incredible potential to be a good series regarding it's action turn based gameplay, if polished and elaborated. Enough to warrant a new IP for nintendo to play with.
And the reason I stated that is because Nintendo needs to work with new IPs instead of MARIO ZELDA MARIO ZELDA KIRBY every time.

Swap Zelda and Kirby around and it would be more accurate.

Capcom never had any plans for switch. Also, why would they port MHW to an inferior tech? Switch wouldnt be able to run it.

You are wasting your life away.

So are we

Quest 64 is just an example of many games with great potential that Nintendo never bothered to invest or elaborate upon. Nintendo is ADHD when it comes to elaborate on their formulas. They rather make something different for the sake of being different than elaborate on something already good.
I'm not stating they should go full Ubisoft and make asscreeds until it dries out, but they have MANY games with lots of improvement room that deserve a sequel to be polished and do not get it.

You're the reason this board's quality has gone to shit. I type fast, and it is fun to think of ways to improve the Switch. If you think posting with thought is a waste of time, then perhaps thinking is a waste of time to you.

Should have asked for another Trauma Center while you were at it user.

With how many things are on this list,you're statistically bound to get at least one right,i would recommend making a bingo card with these as the spaces for later on.

Trauma Center, all things considered, is an original series.
The problem is that the Wii motion controls are shit, but they really made the best use of them.
i don't really see Trauma Center coming back, and there is no need for it to come back. The series used what the Wii motion controls and the DS touch screen, and they did a good job. No hand holding, not for casuals, enjoyable. There is no reason for it to come back.

t. you

As opposed to the years you've wasted your time trying to take this site down Holla Forums?

The most accurate are 5 and 30. SMT 5 will probably be like Nocturne, and we're bound to get a new Donkey Kong, in any shape or form.

I just think if everybody posted with effort this place would be better. Anyone can do it, I didn't do anything special.
If you think making long posts is hard or special, then you're not very bright.

How to Save Nintendo in 30 Easy Steps, including
TL;DR: Make everything like when I was a kid, Nintendo!!!

Never in my life have I visited Holla Forums while it was active and i'm pretty sure that its been dead for quite a while.

I held out for a small hope that a 3DS title would get announced, but it never did. You were talking about the Switch so I agree that it isn't designed in a good way for the series.

NoJ needs to replace (((Treehouse))) with NoE as NoE while not perfect are much more faithful/competent and also BOTW like Zelda could actually work but they need to make it an open word/Zelda game, BOTW was not any of those.

bingobaker.com

Go here and enter your predictions,i want to see each of you faggots with a card full of stuff you either think will happen or would like to happen.This'll be a nice little experiment.

I think everyone here agrees with that.

TOMOKO IS CUTE! CUTE!!!!!

Sadly, "saving" Nintendo is subjective.
Normalfags would say that Nintendo is at it's high point right now, because they loved BotW and Odyssey.
Even the people here would argue, too. Most didn't really like BotW, but Odyssey was 50/50 among the anons here. So if I was to say "let's unfuck Zelda by going back to titles like Link's Awakening", most would agree, but if I said "let's improve Mario by going back to 64", it'd be highly debatable.

Metroid Prime 4
Bayonetta 3
F-Zero
Smash for Switch

It's gonna happen. I've seen it.
not in this direct but some time in the future

I will literally sacrifice my soul if we can get a good, proper Paper Mario game. PMTTYD 2 or a remake, but with Luigi's side story, that you can read in the game, playable with more content. That will make me buy a Switch instantly, idgas

user wasn't trying to say that mate or at least I don't see it. They should have new and original ideas and IPs, for I believe Nintendo can still do that well. However, most of the time they try to do this, especially for an older game series, they either add in a gimmick or messes it up completely .

I think a 3DS title would be a fitting final game. I had a lot of fun with Trauma Center.

That's not what I tried to say. I never stated they should stop doing new ideas or IPs. if anything the opposite. But before they make new things they should fix what has potential.
Even if i acknowledge your shitpost, Nintendo in its golden age was objectively better than right now, user. "new or original" with Nintendo is the cardboard shit you see. If Nintendo just made a better spec console instead of going for gimmicks or lower price, It would shit all over the PS4 and all multiplats would go their way.
Also

bingobaker.com/view/1548126

you cheeky cunt

What else do you know magic 8 ball

Here's mine so far
bingobaker.com/view/1548124
I've run out of ideas for shit to put in.

BINGO

Show yours.

You would sell your soul for a remake filled with shitty tutorials and retardation mode? Play the TTYD HD texture pack with Dolphin, it's better than anything nintendo has done for the series in the last 10 years.

I always wonder why people adore TTYD so much. I always preferred 64, and thought both were mediocre when compared to Mario RPG and SS

Yo mark,can we get a new stickied thread or sticky this one? you did say you were down for having them for directs and shit like this.

TTYD is better in every way
gameplay, story, level design, chapters.

64 is more of an epic journey where the story is taken more seriously. That's its charm. There's a higher sense of atmosphere because of it.
TTYD and 64 are excellent games and in retrospect/looking back they're as good in their own right compared to Superstar Saga or RPG. I replayed RPG and SS last year, and they're all excellent in their own way.
It is perfectly fine to prefer RPG/SS because the gameplay is more fast-paced.

You think that I haven't tried out the HD texture pack already, please.
Of course, I and many others have realized if Nintendo would make a new Paper Mario now, it would most likely suck. However, I just simply one day hope that they can make a good PM, like the way they used to.

I love the Mario and Luigi RPGs as well, but I still think that the good Paper Mario games are as great as those games are. Basically what said about PMTTYD applies to me as well that and I played the game more times than I should back in the day PM 64 isn't too far behind for me, but I still prefer TTYD.

1. Yes. Also live witch burnings of employees on the next Nintendo Direct.
2. I don't care. Smash has been shit since Melee.
4. Dig up Shinichi Shimomura and get him to make some non-shit Kirby games again.
7. A Link Between Worlds was good. As long as they keep heading in that direction I have nothing to complain about.
12. Even Treehouse wouldn't sink as low as to release a game as pozzed as M3.
15. Why would you suggest that future AC games should imitate the Gamecube version and also disparage delivery quests?
16. I was hoping for a Mario 3D World version of the American Mario Bros. 2. With Birdo.
19. They would never do anything as cool as this.
30. D K 6 4 2 .

Mark will probably make a new thread, so I've stuck some links and info into this ol' template, just in case:

'''__North America__''': twitch.tv/nintendo | [YouTube video not live yet]'''__UK / Europe__''': twitch.tv/nintendouk | hooktube.com/watch?v=OCCIlO8FR_o'''__Japan__''': hooktube.com/watch?v=G8OkQ5qzNgQ==LIKELY==>Attempting to justify the online fees starting in late 2018>Big focus on __Mario Tennis Aces__ and other E3 / summer games, like __Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition__>An indie "sizzle reel"==MAYBE==>'''Virtual Console''' games on the Switch>Main-series __Fire Emblem__ and __Yoshi__ games for Switch (previously teased)>__Travis Strikes Again__ (No More Heroes 3)>New hardware bundles>More DLC / free updates for existing games, like __Super Mario Odyssey__ and __Pokkén Tournament__>Western releases of Japan-only stuff, like __Dragon Quest X/XI__>More ports of Platinum games (especially __The Wonderful 101__)>A surprise 'first time on Nintendo consoles' announcement for an existing series (like __Skyrim__ and __Dark Souls__ were)==YOU WISH==>HOME menu folders / themes for Switch>My Nintendo rewards related to the Switch>__Super **CUSTOM ROBO**__ for Nintendo Switch

Every time I do this, Mark's made the thread literally a minute before. I bet the same thing happens again.

As unlikely as it is, I want Wario Land to come back. I want Wario to have his moveset based around Wario Land in Smash Bros, as well as characters generally having faithfully representative movesets.

bingobaker.com/play/1548216

youtube.com/watch?v=CBMxanh8llk

15.- Fedex quests are never good for any game ever. the Gamecube AC game had a such cozy atmosphere. I guess it's just having an AC on console that really makes the atmosphere. wouldn't mind a New Leaf kind of game but on console.

Mother 3 is a good game. The only issue with is that content is locked by chapters and points of no return unlike Earthbound which has a branching open world. Link to the Past is better than Between Worlds, mainly because weapon rent makes the game a joke. You can beat Worlds in 2 hours without trying speedrun autism. However That direction is nothing to complain about I agree.
I wouldn't mind a collectathon sequel, as long as they polish the flaws of 64.

Surprise port of something originally thought exclusive? With all the rumors of Crash, would be something

Crash? why?

There's been a lot of rumors about it lately and there's the fact that its own by Activision and not Sony.

There was a report that confirmed a PC and Switch port, and a new game in 2019, but it was apparently amended later.

That D-Pad design issue appears to have been fixed in the XC2 Pro Controller.
archive.is/jfmXV

Mark unlock the stickied thread you fucking goomba,they're live already.

I guess Mark is busy fucking himself with a dragon dildo to do it, user.

STICKY IS OPEN

YOU FUCK

Well i did expect nothing, least crash looks decent.

OH FUCK

You forgot NMH which looks like it's going to be mini-games instead a sequel to 2 like we expected.

Yeah, i did forget about No More Hotline Miami 2, because i already knew from the fucking start that was going to be the case, everyone else saw the initial reveal mention the mini-games and just cast the evidence aside.

Well looks like no gamecube virtual console after all

More GC remakes for the 3ds I guess

Holla Forums really has turned into reddit

Well shit.

The only reddit fag here is you.

You do realize it's the third game in the 3ds series and the first one came out in fucking 2011?

Dark Souls Remastered:

Xbox 1 and Ps4= Remastered

Switch=Original game as seen on Xbox 360 and Ps3.

Switch is soooooo last gen.

By that logic every console is last gen since they look like shit compared to the PC version.

To hell with that fat cuck. I thought he was alright, until I learned that he had no goddamn spine. Probably bent it into a pretzel with his weight, then ate it because it had become a pretzel. Meanwhile, I've NEVER had health insurance. All of my medical expenses since I was a kid have been paid in cash, from my wallet. Fun paying cash to have a broken wisdom tooth wrenched out with a set of Craftsman pliers. I don't expect the public to subsidize my repair costs. My health care plan is a 12 gauge slug. Only a dollar at (((Walmart))).

Yes, that is correct.

Consoles is a …cheaper alternative to gaming, but not the pure form of gaming.

And about switch, DS Remastered….its a joke really, it clearly looks like a Original Port. Maybe thats the full capability of the Switch? I would accept that if Switch was a full-on Handheld console like 3ds was, or PSP.

Switch is a sorry excuse of a Console. It warps itself when docked….what a ripoff.

And yet it's the best console released since the Ps2/gamecube.