RD2 = kingdom come 2.0

Calling it now. Red Dead redemption 2 will be the next game journalists will demonized for being racist and sexist. When GTA 4 came out we saw game journalists spazzing out over taking the Impotent Rage cartoon seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

please
archive.is/ylVUz
archive.is/SmsQA
hooktube.com/watch?v=aslJTk6AUkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That includes 90% of games. Triggering sjws isn't really something you have to bust your ass off to earn.

even if that was the case I won't touch it with a ten foot pole because of the cancerous microtransactions Rockstar Games have.

The reason why Kingdom Come got demonized was because Vavra handled the PR absolutely fucking terribly. If he was a bit more polite on the social media instead of being an autistic meme, journos would stop shitting on him.

No it won't, the money from Take2 shuts them up.

Thats why his game sold so well right?

Most people don't care about twitter drama or any of those PR shit. If that was the case then subnautica would flop.

He probably received a million passive aggressive emails from journalists every day about why aren't any PoC in his game, why can't you play as a woman, if he considers himself a nazi, what's his opinion on Gamergate, etc. It's hard to stay polite to those people after a while.

come back and say that after the game actually releases

Any other predictions, Nostradamus?

Why would he want that? Nobody fucking likes these hacks.

I bet he started the fire though. I don't know how it began, but looking at his twitter memes and a pic of himself wearing #based shirt, I can say that he isn't very good at PR management.

Only if you're autistic. Like, Jesus, what's so hard about telling someone that their assumption is baseless without resorting into insulting memes. Spergs like you can't even hold a job as a receptionist.

To preserve the image of his company and himself of course. Is this board too autistic to understand the concept of decency and etiquette?

That only matters to the customers. Game journos and SJWs would never have bought his game anyway.

shills get more and more pathetic
dubs

Those coward don`t go against money you faggot, sure we may got a few articles like all games but they would never attack something as big as that. Also doesn`t one of the main characters half nigger or something? Didn`t they had some female characters set up to be important on the game? Are you like meta shilling or something?

And the public in general. I mean, PR isn't only limited to CR, an organization has to be perceived as professional and respectable to everyone, whether it's a business partner, customer, government, or competitor. It's about keeping your professional image. In the long run, not only your current customers matter. It's not just about money, it's about brand image.

Yeah, you can just fuck off right there.

stay mad cumskin

Oh, forgot to sage because this is just another fucking one and done thread.

Probably gets pretty hard when everything the cabal of SJW journalists does is bitch at you nonstop about how you don't put niggers like you in their games. Have you seen how these pieces of shit act? Why the fuck should you pretend that they're worth any kind of respect when they don't show you any in the first place?

is RDR 2 and that movie related?

If only they always did that.

I've worked as a customer service receptionist for a network provider and trust me, it was much worse than that.

I'm seeing you acting like a piece of shit right now.

Because I want to look modest and respectable?

IDW hiring a artists who openly racist against/cheer on violence against whites people for sonic the hedgehog.

cuck

Just checking to see if he deleted his post to cover his ass yet.

Do you think this is going to make me care about your shit game?

Elaborate on your argument instead of referencing something you assume I should know mate

Calling it now. The sun will rise tomorrow.

Not to mention the movie adaptation raping the original true story. No halfling kid, no faggotry. Just an all American story of a man and his raifu.

Rockstar are journo darlings, they won't be criticized. They also won't make a "racist" game in the first place. You can bet your asses that the game will be full of nignogs.

They will get criticized but it will be the most toothless and staged shit ever. Expect them to make some "epic comeback" to the forced controversy in the form of paid DLC or something similar.

It well known sega was willing to pull the sonic license from Archie comics over someone trying to sneak in a gay character. IDW rather look progressive than keeping a expensive license. Only hasbro IDW comic line still going strong is my little pony. Even than IDW somehow did a BLM inspired pony comic. Under IDW they made gay and transgender transformers canon. Retcon snakeeye from G.I to be trans.( Also hiring a writer who mocked 9/12 survivors on twitter.) IDW comics is proof company rather win journalists points than make a profit. First artist IDW turned to for sonic the hedgehog is one that’s not only openly racist against white people. He cheers on/call for political violence against the GOP and conservatives.

Good. They will cry all they want. Devs and most importantly publishers have come to the understanding that SJW's don't buy games so they have given up gathering tumblr points.

Meant to say 9/11 but my keyboard sucks. To hammer in the point. G.I joe always had a conservative and patriotic fandom. First thing IDW do is reboot G.I joe to be a international one world government task force assemble to crackdown on alt-right cobra. Cobra goal is to recreate nationalism and boarders. Not even kidding. Also cobra commander is Donald trump.

What do you want to bet this is some licensing farm money laundering scheme?

Has to be. IDW banking on sonic saving them. Profitability down 86%. Yet they plan on doubling down on progressive political pandering with sonic. It don’t make sense. Who wants to read about transformers having a gender identity crisis?

That doesn`t disprove my point that VIDEOGAYMES journos won`t fuck with Red Dead because rockstar is too big to be bullied, they didn`t do it with GTAV and there was plenty to be twisted. You are talking about comic books, that`s a whole different can of worms go to sleep, D&C

Where you been?
please use archive.is/2013/07/20/grand_theft_auto_maker_video_games_hate_liberals/

See

You're not polite, you're just a doormat.

Rockstar will add a bunch of strong female protagonists.

muh PR

IP hopping already?
archive.is/ylVUz

>>>/cuckchan/
Nobody goes against rockstar because they patented and succeeded with radical centrism where "both sides are equally dumb for different reasons"
GTA V showed it did it surprisingly well and unbiased with Jock Cranley being not-trump and Sue Murry? being not-hilalry. or

Just like honkey and cracker did, right? Oh wait, it doesn't, because white people don't have almond sized brains that get triggered into a frenzy by minor name calling.

None of the insults make sense in insulting way.
No idea where the insult even comes from
Cum is white and aside of being inappropriately lewd there is nothing bad.

still enjoyed the movie, the part where the Irish guy raping the Indian girl was kinda hottotally not jewshit in there no sir

It's like you idiots haven't understood this, even if Read Dead Redemption 2 doesn't meet the diversity quota, it wont get any hit-pieces written by the journos because it's a kosher game, it's a well known franchise that pleased the normalfags. The only games that those evil bastards target are the ones made by independent studios, or published by smaller companies, because the asinine mass of consumers is not aware of the game or the studio's existence and only the small, niche audience exists to defend it.

cumskin comes from being a stupid attempt at an insult that manages keeps baiting people into replying which is why it persists

'Cuz dem niggaz be havin' all dat culcha yo,dem wuz kangz and whitey don e'en kno

also cracker is because of the sound a whip makes

Post other numbers, or a webm.

White people were the ones cracking the whip down on the plantations.
White people were the only ones to own cars, “honk, honk, Get out of the street, you fucking nigger.”

The funniest part is the term triggered them so hard they didn't realize birds take white shits.

I don't get the insult, shitskin is much worse thing to be.
Cum - can create life, expelled to start something new and precious.
Shit - poisonous, useless material expelled from the body.

These manufactured "controversies" with shit only the cult whines about is all about gaining wealth and influence for said cult. Pay them, pay their organizations, grant them favors, give them positions, give attention to their utter nonsense, and miraculously your product doesn't get attacked by the cult.

Cockstar has the cash to bribe the "pay me or you're sexist/racist" regressive left extortionists.
Warhorse did not nor did they care enough to.

niggers have trouble coming up with a concept more complex than genitals

not that it makes any difference in the end
archive.is/SmsQA

I really don't remember any of that and I am replaying GTA 4 at the moment, and I have yet to find Impotent Rage there.

You should have realized this is not Holla Forums

I think he meant 5. 4 was pretty much all "muh Faux News" and "muh dubya" so no game journo had a problem with it.

It was just one store chain and you can still buy the game legally in Australia. Not that I am defending their decision or anything, their reasoning was still idiotic and feminists deserve scorn for getting triggered about that.

They did? Because it was only fair play since The Republican Space Rangers ripped on conservatives in the previous game. That's some serious lack of awareness.

Aaaaah I see. To be honest, I barely remember liberals being upset about Impotent Rage in V. All I can remember is feminists playing it for the first time hooktube.com/watch?v=aslJTk6AUkE

I thought cracker referred to pic related

It's less fair play are more that by 2013 the right had become just a dead horse of a target.

journalists won't gang up on a rockstar game because it's a bulletproof name, RDR banners will be on their website for 4 months leading up to its release and they'll have to endlessly praise it to keep the suits happy. On top of that rockstar is incredibly gutless and their "social political satire" is mostly left learning anyways so journos will eat it up. Maybe a year after release they'll say shit like "wouldn't it be cool if RDR2 had a gay trans nigger chinaman to play as?" but during release window they will have no choice but to praise it

its tumblrina who makes up stories about herself.

Never mattered in the first place. Majority of people hate moralists that tell them what to do or how to feel. When SJWs and Journalists essentially the same thing were screeching about GTAV or Kingdom Come, the only thing people thought was "fuck you, you always lie and talk your politics". Journalism has no credibility left, or ability to sway opinion or entice people, as evidenced by the fact that any game they shill fails unless it was being popularized despite them.

They wanted to make a whitey variant of shitskin. But they missed the whole point of the shitskin insult in the first place since cum is a source of life, while shit is simply a piece of waste.

Well what about the gazillions of white male mooks who have died to basically every single vidya protagonist ever?

There's a reason why CNN etc are making a big push to Asian countries. The public there I mean here is largely still recovering/suffering from turdworldism and will take anything they hear from CNN and its ilk as unassailable truth because of muh international brand name.

You don't have to make a new post for every reply, retard.

Publishers also understand that the gaming market will buy whatever's lapped up, so if they want to keep pushing their agenda, they will.

Just wanted to pop back in here any remind you guys these are the kind of people who want you to be a PR cuck.

they have if they care only about muh board speed and keeping this shit thread on page 1