#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Give Me A ♂Van♂ After Midnight Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1.EMERGENCY SITUATION: THE U.S CONGRESS IS PLANNING ON RAMMING THROUGH AN EXTREME INTERNET CENSORSHIP LAW UNDER THE GUISE OF "FIGHTING HUMAN TRAFFICKING"
>>>/gamergatehq/331629
archive.is/CSyhD
archive.fo/URSb4
archive.fo/WAl4u#selection-60917.0-61031.16
2. Holla Forums is being infested by people from other websites - mainly cuckchan and failed 8ch offshoots with their aim being its destruction
Most affected boards by this are /sudo/, Holla Forums, /cow/, and Holla Forums.
archive.is/6dPTA#selection-9011.0-9011.6 archive.is/8vwcE
>Remember, report potential shills and see about reviewing COINTELPRO tactics: cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
3. OP Timber: Nintendo Localizers working with Japanese Devs to Censor Games
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
>>>/gamergatehq/331149
>>>/gamergatehq/331150

ONGOING TASKS:
A. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
B. OP DisNod: Contact the FTC and advertisers about violations an unethical practices
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
C. OP DICKTIONAIRY: The Destruction of Words and Language
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
>KC:D delivering the salt. archive.is/FZ6yo#selection-327.0-327.259 || archive.fo/VIMpt || archive.fo/nsnAk || archive.fo/TmKre & archive.fo/k6PN9
>U.S. Copyright Office is considering a rule change that would loosen the restrictions governing emulations and reproductions of abandoned online games (ESA not happy: archive.is/4GRJm ): www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/online-games-dmca-exemption/
>Net-juu's Director got into a bit of trouble thanks to the valiant efforts of (((ANN))): >>>/animu/14073

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

•Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
•Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
•Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
•Do not accept requests for any goal, demand lists or personal army requests: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5
•STOP REPLYING TO BAITS AND OBVIOUS DERAILMENT ATTEMPTS, JUST REPORT THEM AND FILTER THEM, YOU FAGGOTS

•The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
•#GamerGate Wiki: ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php?title=Main_Page
•History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
•View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

•All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
•Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating)
•An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics)

•GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
•GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
•GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

•Current: ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
•Old: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9dGg5
amazon.com/Banned-Facebook-Enables-Militant-Islamic/dp/1944212221
roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/269485/twitter-welcomes-terrorists-not-pro-israel-daniel-greenfield
archive.fo/u6SpW
oneangrygamer.net/2018/03/super-seducer-wont-launch-ps4-following-complaints-feminists/53155/
archive.is/M5jJT
archive.fo/AIQy7
hooktube.com/watch?v=B16zqPAzXxQ
github.com/rossy/mpv-install/blob/master/README.md
archive.is/TPkww
archive.is/iXU7H
archive.is/cV24u
archive.fo/4gDJa
archive.fo/7m4MV
archive.fo/tzQK4
archive.fo/q0e8w
archive.is/MRS4P
archive.is/0Wipp
archive.is/VqghA
archive.is/BDsxv
archive.is/Fmyar
archive.is/nTU13
archive.fo/ZKo1J
chestsculpting.com/the-4-best-ways-to-boost-testosterone-naturally/
healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/anti-estrogen-diet-men#-cruciferous-vegetables
archive.fo/Pgjsf
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-pre-release-and-international-womens-day-read-the-threadmark-before-posting.1076434/
archive.is/UH7ya
archive.is/Pb5ql
archive.is/tJo3L
archive.is/yWH7e
archive.is/R1ln4
archive.is/hlWI4
twitter.com/mombot/status/971390305520922625
archive.is/PLL5X
hooktube.com/watch?v=6eIQjGF9jrQ
archive.fo/eD6bA
archive.is/QFXi1
archive.is/j7kcK
archive.is/tvhiZ
archive.fo/N5cnK
archive.fo/90vxy
archive.fo/oFZJa
archive.is/41iu2
archive.is/aSzJF
archive.is/anPVu
archive.fo/JxBeI
archive.is/b6TWk
archive.fo/GBBcD
archive.fo/M2xbB
archive.is/YRKHc
twitter.com/mombot/status/971579101969465345
archive.fo/Enol7
exhentai.org/g/1087071/ff365a23a5/
archive.fo/y2rhQ
archive.is/a0JJg#selection-2387.0-2391.9
archive.is/nTU13#selection-1907.0-1937.17
archive.is/pqHYG
archive.fo/JsHQV!
archive.is/Jt7Ma
twitter.com/TheFrenchCritic/status/971756602108907521
web.archive.org/web/20180308143143/https://www.gamesPENISindustry.biz/articles/2018-03-08-heres-how-the-games-industry-is-honouring-international-womens-day
web.archive.org/web/20180308153859/https://www.gamesFAGGOTindustry.biz/articles/2018-03-08-randy-pitchford-joins-fig-advisory-board
youtu.be/M-gN-pvdaaU?t=4m58s
archive.is/jia4A
archive.is/Xcg6c
archive.is/Xu0ay/image
archive.fo/dfDFu
kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance/posts/2111190
kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance/posts/2119081
archive.fo/6uVM9
archive.is/pykfF
archive.fo/r55Xm
please
clickondetroit.com/live/live-stream-pres-trump-holds-round-table-with-video-game-leaders-congress-on-violence
archive.fo/bXqYM
webcitation.org/archive.php
perma.cc/
archive.is/cWdvq
archive.fo/U2I2U
archive.is/7IUrX
twitter.com/mombot/status/971817928042491904
archive.is/u6063
archive.is/dfDFu
archive.fo/1DbEw
archive.is/r3Doy
archive.is/J5BEH
archive.is/og0Pq
archive.is/OKZvE
archive.is/4MABQ
archive.is/cyRJA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

benis :DDDDDDDDDD

Can you useless faggots finally fuck off? Nice fucking trash general where all you do is attention whore and suck off e-celebs on Twitter.

EMAILS HERE

HOLY SHIT

Also does anyone know a good alternative for MPC? It ceased development so I'm looking into new players

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ CONFIRMED WORLD LEADERS
☑ Making an ugly ass sweater
☑ Made Logan Paul level up
☑ Gave the Alt-Right an Asian fetish
☑ A precursor to the Alt-Right movement
☑ Trained a sealion to attack hipsters in San Francisco
☑ Defeated magical pedos in card games
☑ Helped a Korean improve his English Grammar
☑ Made Cathy Newman lose the lobster debate against Jordon Peterson
✓ Destroyed 4chan image posting
☑ May have exercised[sic] the evil from NeoGaf
☑ Bought Mombot™ merch
☑ Was caught with weapons of mass destruction by Batwu but framed a GamerGazi mod for the crime
☑ Evolving across industries
☑ Saying that dyed hair is criminal
☑ Played To Catch a Predator with GGrevolt
☑ "ethics in gamming journalism."
☑ Review bombed Black Panther on Rotten Tomatoes to break it's perfect 100% score
☑ Kingdom Come shows #Gamergate has won in every sense of the word
☑ Used the GamerGate Time Machine to inspire a play about trolls, bots, and hactivists
☑ Dis-invited Anita from Trump's meetings with game industry executives
☑ Causing a 50% decline in viewership for the Oscars in 4 years

>>14442102

archive.fo/9dGg5

Did you know that a book about Facebook's censorship was released in 2016? I didn't.

Banned: How Facebook Enables Militant Islamic Jihad Paperback – August 31, 2016
by Adina Kutnicki and Joe Newby
amazon.com/Banned-Facebook-Enables-Militant-Islamic/dp/1944212221

OP TIMBER! Full Version

Injection Tips:
1. Find Japanese people on social media who speak english. Mainly those linked with games. Especially those who worked/are working/will work with Nintendo.
2. Reference games ruined in Japan by US style changes- Star Ocean 5, Street Fighter 5, etc.
3. Research who you're talking to. Kamiya will block you and already stands his ground. Odds are, he'll be OK. Likewise, the guys working at Game Freak & Pokemon won't jump ship because of this.
4. Don't talk to them about GamerGate unless asked. You can explain (briefly) why there is a disconnect between what Western Journos and Western Gamers want. Or that the hobby is being politicized by outside forces. Give them small, manageable bits of info that are relevant to their interests. GG is a behemoth that is hard to understand the scope of. Maybe drop them a line to this: roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/ but it is not necessary, nor encouraged.

OP TIMBER! Social Media Friendly Version

Injection Tips:
1. Find Japanese people on social media who speak english. Mainly those linked with games. Especially those who worked/are working/will work with Nintendo.
2. Reference games ruined in Japan by US style changes- Star Ocean 5, Street Fighter 5, etc.
3. Research who you're talking to. Kamiya will block you and already stands his ground. Odds are, he'll be OK. Likewise, the guys working at Game Freak & Pokemon won't jump ship because of this.
4. Don't talk to them about GamerGate unless asked. You can explain (briefly) why there is a disconnect between what Western Journos and Western Gamers want. Or that the hobby is being politicized by outside forces. Give them small, manageable bits of info that are relevant to their interests. GG is a behemoth that is hard to understand the scope of. Maybe drop them a line to this: roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/ but it is not necessary, nor encouraged.

We are reaching levels of YES yet unheard of

Don't use sage as a downvote

You double nigger

A good report here
Twitter Welcomes Terrorists, Not Pro-Israel Activists
frontpagemag.com/fpm/269485/twitter-welcomes-terrorists-not-pro-israel-daniel-greenfield

BEST GIRL

Holy shit!

Fuck you faggot you're right though, that other guy is a double nigger

Wow, you really care in an non-ironic way.
Please write a essay-length reply on why your eceleb-hate isn't due to petty envy so I can laugh at you un-ironic way.

Maku, have you ate your breakfast yet, you fat kike?!

Shill btfo by Board Jew, holy shit!

Cake for breakfast

Heya Mark. New bread, new fresh hells to go through.

Is he gay, why is he covering his eyes when a girl takes her top off?

Lemon Cake is best cake

Lewd archive of previous bread:
archive.fo/u6SpW

I just got promoted.

mpv is good and light, but it's interface is command line only. However it's intended to be embedded in other applications, so there's plenty of GUI implementations, like MPC-QT for example which aims to replicate the MPC user experience.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

user just.

girl♂

I see…

Source then?

On a side note, what do i do about nosebleeds?

nose tampons.

stop telling people to report shitters if your volniggers are gonna ignore the reports anyway you triple nigger

The absolute state of Holla Forums

Smile!
Sweet!
Sister!
Sadistic!
Surprise!
Service!
Skratta Du!
Förlorar Du!
MANEEEEEEEEN!

Don't remind me of that potentially spoiling faggot

Who are you referring to?

REMINDER: Archive of Fuck off!
You have no excuse for posting a link WITHOUT an archive due to archive.is not being your only tool.

If you insists on posting NicheGamer or OneAngryGamer articles, include an archive with the link. And, do not fall for benis archives.

Previous thread had people defending devdex

Cute pussy and nice knoife.

oneangrygamer.net/2018/03/super-seducer-wont-launch-ps4-following-complaints-feminists/53155/
archive.is/M5jJT

So, is there anything new worth mentioning?

Tomorrow I'll tell you how the 'Day without Women' shit works here in my country and we can laugh together.

Oh about that, I actually received a notification on my phone on how tomorrow's "International Day of Women". I cringed a bit.

Mark when are you gonna clean up the ridiculous amount of shitposting on the board lately.

Email the company's legal contact and tell them to press charges for interfering with a contract. There are organized competing organizations behind these drives. They just have to do some legwork to find them and crack them open for the fat loot inside.

Did we read the same article?

Thank god for gatekeepers like Sony and Valve.

This one's better.

Great, they're not defending it. But it should never have happened in the first place.

Is he a woman too? That sounds like a catfight.

They all disagree with it yet still allow it to happen. Those politicians are obviously only disagreeing with the ruling because people are pissed off about it and it makes all the people who were calling them out about this shit look correct.

Swedish politics are not american politics; considering how our politicians have been obstinate for years trying to protect immigrants to the point of being sacred cows the fact they can actually publicly denounce sharia law and say that kebab can do wrong is a step in the right direction. I'd hardly call it lip service when they've gone on for years ignoring if not outright condemning the people's opinion(s). Considering how our political climate has looked for so long, the fact politicians are speaking about it is kinda huge.

I'm betting that they're dissenting just because a wammen was beaten.

This. Its once again, political posturization to look good, and it does not change the demographic flood for muslims since they they will still vote the more muslim party at the end of the day.

This too.

Thats only if they are consistant with condemning it and actually do something about it. Otherwise the lip service is another thing said that they memory hole the next day.

What's the deal with Super Seducer? Even some normalfags that lean anti-sjw are going against it, saying it's "different" then other moral panics. What's exactly in this game? Is it even a big title?

Welp rip bread, already derailed because of Capcode responding to a likely (1) and done shill. And we just came off a good bread too.

I…I don't know. It just seemed to all of a sudden be getting massive publicity.

Have a nice day, anons!!!

Its a PUA simulator so hating on it is cool for the whole family

So another dating sim.

In nutshell: archive.fo/AIQy7
Don't read two last paragraphs, these two are retarded.

Kill yourself.

Are we being raided?

My friend didn't know why I hate moviebob so much, he was confused why my other friends "Moviebob quote of the day" was driving me insane. So I told him to look for himself, simply scroll down his twitter timeline. He did so. Within 5 minutes he was messaging me angry messages about how insane moviebob is and how much it pissed him off.

I feel so vindicated.

I was sagebombing shit threads on Holla Forums years before reddit was even a twinkle in the eye of a spergtard; don't you give me that anti-sage bullshit.

Reminder to throw trash where it belongs

I hope you have a nice day too gildafag.

l-lol

Save the messages, memory hole is a hell of a drug.

No, go kill yourself.

Good for you.
At least he will finally stop probably.

I checked the thread before posting and missed it.

Be sure to buy Life of Black Tiger thought.

Does anyone else completely check out of something the second you hear a term like "Strong female character?" I'm watching the new thor movie and the main villain is a woman, and there's a valkyrie in the movie too. Both great characters, I really enjoyed it. Then I'm watching the featurettes and one starts with "So we got these strong female characters…" and I exited out instantly.

Anymore terms like that come off to me as "kiss the ring" terms. Like a secret handshake, you know? It's a way of signaling to the cult that they're on the same side, they paid their protection dues, please don't attack. There are other terms that do the same thing to me.

Even when I hear people use the Cult's language in real life I tune out and dismiss them as a nutjob, and so far I haven't been wrong. I've identified a commie, an antifa hippie, and a tumblr browsing SJW at work simply by listing to specific language they use.

Why is the black tiger killing fucking medieval white peasants then be in some sort of mixture of freezing europe and africa?

Tigers aren't black as far as I'm aware.

I feel like people are just making this shit these days as a joke.

I don't automatically check out, but it sure as hell raises a bunch of red flags instantly.

Can you describe it in more details?
I could write some describe sjws buzzwords on OP Dicktionairy page at wiki.

No, you're not alone. I've just started tuning out of shit these days and turning most of my attention to what else is out there or what I may have missed over the years. Personally, I got more enjoyment out of a failed UPN pilot than I am most of the "big budget" stuff that come out recently.
hooktube.com/watch?v=B16zqPAzXxQ

Expanding on this, I wanted to point out the three loons I've identified are also terrible at their jobs. The commie is a well know sex pest that mistakes kindness as interest and has groped another employee in the past and considers himself a "bluedog democrat."

The antifa hippie watches the SpiritScience channel on youtube and believes in merkabas and thinks jews are martians from the future, supports genocide of the human race because "we have too many people" and gets angry that we use tools because "we use to be able to manifest things before the martians came!!" After prodding him enough I found out he supports antifa, but I was suspicious way beforehand.

And the Tumblr browsing SJW wants bluehair, claims to be a lesbian because of course she is, is lazy, supports cuckholdry because it's "healthy" and says my evil white ancestors stole this land from the native americans. I told her I was a jew and my ancestors got holocausted and she got pissed and wouldn't talk anymore. I'm not actually a jew but it was fun.

So, I was thinking if anyone noticed many black women in leftist circles or black power circles could pass as white if they didn't had any retarded haircut or dressed like hipster eutopians.

We are over populated globally, but I would not call for genocide, simply that every group should breed less, especially indians muslims and africans whos populations are way too fucking high.
You should have called the tumblr an anti-semite very loudly. and the thing is, there were jews in the not early but durring the slave trade who did help take the land from natives through means of killing, europeans generally traded for land but the jews being greedy jews did not want to trade what was theirs for that which was "destined" to be theirs.

No because they cannot pass because of the nose shape. though most blacks in america now of days are not true blacks but mostly mixes with whites, jews or muslims

Don't forget the fucking chinese, they have a 7th of the ENTIRE WORLD population and growing.

Don't let the shills get you down! If you encounter enemies, that means you're going the right way!
Anyway, Acid was recently banned for 3 days. Should we ask Mark to give Crimson a looking-over? Have we been compromised?

What did acid do?

Can I make a post about eceleb bullshit if I sage and spoiler it? I'm genuinely confused and a lot has been happening lately with regards to old ecelebs, "bloodsports" and real life capture the flag.
Or should I wait until after 300 or 500?

Take it to >>>/sudo/ or >>>/cow/ or >>>/drama/. If it's not related directly to GG, I'd advise against posting it.

He posted some Asuka pics.

This guy is a fucking vegetable.

It was sarcasm.

I'm in a debate, are you a fellow shitposter or a 100% legitimate gay grape that doesn't know what the image implies?

Get bullied.

I know using the delete post feature is a mysticism for the newcomers among here but that should be no reason to avoid giving a proper response, if there is one.

Its not that I forgot the chinks, its just that I remembered their 1 child policy and how they focused on the 1 child being male more than female, so they actually have a generational timebomb of men not having enough women to continue the population at the same growth rate.

Well It's kinda related to GG in so far as it relates to someone that use to be related to GG but my concerns are more about SJWs and the larger argument around them as a concept.
But at the same time the people I want to discuss will draw in some other unsavory types to this thread. Maybe you're right.

Send bobs plz

That's fucking bullshit. MPV has an interface.

Yeah read this nigger: github.com/rossy/mpv-install/blob/master/README.md

Assume you're on Windows. The Linux version is easy to find anyway.

Do not take it to /cow/. That board has spiraled into a hate circlejerk against the "Skeptic" community on Youtube populated by cuckchan rejects. You aren't gonna get a rational response there anymore.

i wonder if that actually works on indian chicks. they'll just send bobs and vegana pics if you ask them out of the blue?

maybe living in the country that has the world's highest rate of open air defecation makes them all have really, really low self esteem?

Alright, /drama/ then. Unfortunately, that board doesn't have an owner (Last I checked).

I'll just keep it to myself. The opinions here are all I care about really in regards to this issue but I think it'll derail the thread.

The real problem is it's spiraled into a regular circlejerk for e-celebrities like Mr Metokur, Kike Enoch, and Andy Hipserski.

Go for it. Not like there's really anything else going on in the thread at the moment anyhow.

FUCKING GAYMERGAYS

Going through downloaded videos, he came out and said that anyone putting him up as a leader are "Fucking idiots".

I genuinely do want to see lewds of this character though.

Ultimately up to you, user.

That's also true. /cow/ in it's current state is an example as to why "#GamerGate has no leader" was one of the first things established.

People can be convinced to do all kinds of dumb shit online.

archive.is/TPkww

Fitting end I suppose

He's just being modest.

here we go again

Honestly surprising.

Unfortunately for him, that doesn't preclude cults of personality from forming.
It's basically a Serial Experiments Lain situation, where Lain didn't want worshipers, but faggotass fanboys did it anyway and used it as an excuse to do shit in her name, to the point where the only solution was erasing all online presence.

Irrelevant. He also hated people trying to make a buck before and now has his own Patreon.

what was the reason?

That's a cute girl,i wouldn't mind impregnating her.

Third one is obviously fake. Ammonia and bleach don't make mustard gas, just chlorine gas.

Well I genuinely want you to stop chasing temporary pleasure and destroying your testosterone levels for the sake of a few seconds of pleasure because "top level researchers" said masturbation was natural or some goy-tier meme like that

I wouldn't mind teaching you how to swim with cinder blocks attached to your feet.

There is only one leader, his name is Mark. He was always the leader, not because he was choosen. It is always that one guy with the power to stop any discussion.

Geeze alright,no lewds allowed i get it.

oof, wouldn't say acid is that much of an avatarfag

Yeah, it was their parents who sued on their behalf.

For some reason I doubt that.

Ok, that webm was funny.

You will have to get through harada.

blatant shilling again? I guess we have to deal with f5006c for a while now.

Just report and filter them.

Oh gods it was hilarious when that was going on and the naughty imageboarders were were dramatizing it even further.

The image I posted wasn't just random 2D. People really did post themselves doing the heart-boob thing on Twitter. One-finger selfie challenge is the other well known one.

Obviously the guy who tried it will remember what his doc said and repeat it correctly.

Are those canned college graduate responses on reddit supposed to be threatening or something?

adding
☑ Helped contribute to the rise of the alt-right
archive.is/iXU7H

Nofap is a meme

Fapping is literally the only joy I have left in my life.

They say this shit like it matters, or as if it bothers anyone. The only people upset are leftist. Anita Scamkessian has went back on decades of work just to not agree with Trump. The industry deserves whatever hell it gets, fuck it. I voted for Trump and I would do it again.

So is this image commissioned or what?
Seems to be meant as an insult seeing as she's tilting at windmills.

That's a shame seeing as she only does anal.

That doesn't stop faggots from worshiping him and he does nothing to discourage it.

I didn't even catch that. It's gotta be a commission. Isn't it funny how much SJWs insist that there aren't any SJWs?

I remember how quickly they tried to make "Lilian Woods"

Jerking off increases your prolactin levels, do it too much and you'll grow man tits. That includes not climaxing and just rubbing a stiffy.

archive.is/cV24u
archive.fo/4gDJa
archive.fo/7m4MV
archive.fo/tzQK4
archive.fo/q0e8w

archive.is/MRS4P

archive.is/0Wipp

archive.is/VqghA

archive.is/BDsxv

Newsweek Media Group Websites Ran Malicious Code That Experts Say Is Used To Commit Ad Fraud

archive.is/Fmyar

Prove it

archive.is/VqghA

not this shitto again

Chinese ea

They confusing wu for quinn now?

closed and ignored

To be mores specific. prolactin protein is usually produced according the amount of estrogen hormones. And the lower testosterone, the higher estrogen.

But the best part.
That's what I'd like to know. Are their kids also in the house?

Yeah, because cumming on your hand is biologically different from cumming inside a rubber.
I guess everyone who has too much sex is gay now.

They literally can't stop making that about them.
It's fucking stupid at this point.

Are you sure you're not confusing jerking off for getting fat?

archive.is/nTU13

archive.fo/ZKo1J

Someone should spread the second one agrees with trump.

I think someone is envious that their childhood sucked.

chestsculpting.com/the-4-best-ways-to-boost-testosterone-naturally/
Well, according to some articles, don't masturbate frequently and don't let your fetishes reach to the level of beyond autism which results of having no sexual interest in vanilla.

If you don't orgasm for 3 days your libido will return to normal, at least mine does. I'll cum from just looking at vanilla.

After a day without fapping i get hard at the sight of a girl.

Stop picking.

Don't forget to to wish women like mombot, LizzyF and CHS and nice day.

What if trannies are going to protest that they aren't being represented?

Trannies will be trannies, user.

Not just Anita, practically every single political hand-wringer.

Not the women like us foundation, they stand with trump.

That was a funtime

I have an impregnation fetish and masturbate everyday while spicing up with something different here and there.
You're full of shit

Step by step. They're already after the drag queens and already managed to force Ru Paul to apologize.

Yeah, tell me again how the two women who got caught in the crossfire in Elliott Rogers's rampage are the biggest victims. Oh wait, feminists threw them away because they wouldn't latch on to their bullshit narrative.

I love how in their derangement they essentially allow Trump to dictate their opinions.

Contrarianism is retarded. seth mcfarlane predicted this in 2007-8 family guy

That is why having strong principles/virtues is more important than obsessing over sides. A clever man will have you running around in circles and bleeding all but the most loyal of your group if you care more about sides, while strong principles will result in early internal friction, but you will demand more respect and the drama will be less substantial.

I'm pretty sure Seth is a quarter crypto at least.

At least you believe in eating healthy food, right?
healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/anti-estrogen-diet-men#-cruciferous-vegetables

Everyday

That name sounds familiar.

Of course.

Now that's just outright lying.

She was one of the people pushing the gamification meme.

He sold his soul to fox. I was just pointing that he predicted contrarianism, now if he predicts that the rapey sex maniac asian calls them out on it hell be 2 for 2.

Whoops, was meant for you.

That's the longest gif I have ever seen.

I need more mushrooms and greens.

So GamerGate is about masturbation and diet.
I guess it's a step up from arguing about the proper way to dispose of semen, but still, #CloseTheGate

The proper way to dispos of seman is to ejaclulate into a tissue and throw the tissue away, or better, flush it down the toilet to prevent build up of cum tissues and potential smell. You go piss after cumming anyway, or at least most men do. It's instinctual.

But last time we discussed this, a semen disposal expert said you should never flush tissues down the toilet because they're not designed to dissolve like toilet paper and end up clogging the pipes.

Cum in tp then.

Not my problem, that's the pipes problem.

And living productively. And growing up. And solidifying your beliefs. And questioning what you know. And, in the end, getting the girl.

Still Rattled By Trump’s Tweet, Jimmy Kimmel Blames Netflix for Oscar Ratings Collapse
archive.fo/Pgjsf
Jesus christ, imagine being this insecure & bootyblasted.

Sounds like a self-help book.

Par the course the only host I ever found funny of a late night show was the ginger conan, and even then not really.

Boil them in water, empty the pot of water and spread on some butter and let it stay for minute. They're really tasty. Besides, you don't get extra benefits of cooking veggies or so I've heard.

Well, what else is there to talk about when you're looking at a world that's constantly on the edge of destroying itself, and your social group has pretty much exhausted all of the usual conversation?

A lot of things, but my social group isn't limited to a single thread on a polynesian stonechipping board.

Depends on the veggie, and cooking method, boiling actually cooks off more nutrients than roasting or frying.

Mine is.

Since the masturbation and food talking continues on. How long can you last?

I jerk it twice a day, no way could I last a week.

Who we instantly co-opted, mind-broke and turned her into Holla Forumss daughter. Its very telling that the vast majority of Lillian art is produced by pro-gg artists, either depicting her as Erika or just herself, but in compromising positions, or being bullied.

In fact, now that I think of it, I dont think Ive ever seen a single drawing of her produced by aGGro's besides the original, which was just a pathetic pallet swap of Viv.

I can agree with all, but last one.

Good for you.

11 in row. I can last a hour during one.

Iori is not for lewd, only for loving anal

Wait, is that who Holla Forumsina is? A mindbroken Lillian? I never knew that.

A bunch of protestors shutdown Christina Hoff Sommers. It's the most cult-like cringy bullshit I've ever seen.

I'm taking a bit a liberty in saying that to be fair, but as I understand it, she was first drawn as a response to Lillian pallet swap, with some text alongside explaining how Lillian was actually Holla Forumsina due to her Aryan features(blonde hair, paler skin than viv, etc.) I don't have the original picture on my hard disk, but someone surely has it. Either way, the mind-break is my own embellishment to the tale.

No, it's just a coincidence.

Even ignoring all the stupid shit he says, how does he have a fanbase in the first place?
His content is utter shit.

I actually forgot that shitshow happened. Time sure flies by fast.

He hated the people that were just trying to grift money out of people for nothing, the "Give me money because I need it #gamergate" people.
He had no problem with the people making money in exchange for content, like he is doing now.

I think one artist's interpretation was that L.W. was actually Polina undercover or some bullshit.
Whatever, it doesn't matter. Board-tans and similar shit are just autistic wankery, they dont need to have a consistent "storyline" or whatever the fuck.

I'm drunk but I'd be everyone's friend if I could and play games with everyone and have fun. I have lots friends irl and I like almost everyone unless they're insufferabl SJWs who get offended at everything.

But this is 4AM tier so I'm sorry stat on topic faggots

I just found this in the comments of this video. When did the right wing shut down Mr Tentacle porn?

Never, but I'm pretty sure he's referencing Tucker Carlson confronting Kurt Eichenwald.

It's like watching gamerghazi again.

God damn these people are fucking retarded. That's so not even close to the same thing, it's not even apples to oranges it's apples to moon rocks. It genuinely upsets me just how stupid and cringy and cult-like social justice is and yet it has a stranglehold on the world. It's maddening.

Does anyone else have this problem when using IQDB?
Did we get banned from this search site as well.

Never, unless you count the time some rando sent him a gif that sent him into an epileptic seizure. He mostly shuts himself down by being retarded.

Ask codemonkey, but it looks like Holla Forums is blocking automated requests.

Paradox Interactive is releasing their update on COMMUNIST INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY which includes tons of pointless female content to a >90% male player base world war 2 game called Hearts of Iron 4. We should raid the fuck out of their commie shit forum

Ask in /sudo/ but you know how this place right now is with a certain autist never knowing how to let it go.

I just said a supposition, but since Kurt kept repeating "Let me answer the question!" to buy time so he never actually answers the question, someone might have believed it.

Eichenwald recently tried to meme on the SJW for publicity and got eviscerated first by the SJWs and then by the guy he used as a prop to try and meme on them, then got so butthurt as to legally intimidate the latter through a private mail, which the guy naturally did a dramatic reading of and told him to fuck off.

> We should raid
I smell revoltfaggotry.

However, for people to read.
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-pre-release-and-international-womens-day-read-the-threadmark-before-posting.1076434/

Actually, not for an Arab. The shoe is a symbol considered the worst insult in Arab culture. Throwing it or using it as a weapon represents accusations of impurity because it's the lowest piece of clothing someone owns and is a symbol of uncleanliness as it tracks mud, sand and dirt, and in Arab Muslim culture that's the highest insult possible. There's even bits of it being a high insult in their scripture.

If you remember the address where George Bush Jr. had two shoes thrown at his head by an Arab journalist, that was the absolute biggest insult possible from him.

In Arab culture, you don't fucking hit people with shoes, you get killed for far less, and it's the far most.

video?

So a shoe is far worse than a pig?

You cannot believe how insulting a shoe is to a muslim. Vid kinda related.

Good thing I wear my nice leather loafers then.

If I ever get in a fist fight with one I'll be sure to take a shoe off and beat him with it.

I still love how they try to be moral guardians while they admit to knowing about and helping to cover up rapists and criminals for years, but then only come out to say they are against it when a couple people call them out.

That puts a new perspective on this old maymay.

I've gone through the full gamut of fucked up fetishes and got tired of all the gimmicks. All I desire now is vanilla vaginal.
Also daily masturbation doesn't reduce testosterone levels, lack of exercise and exertion does that. If you jack it every day and do at least LIGHT exercise that makes you sore-ish you're fine. It's the ones who try to hold back who go insane, when you're horny or repressed your thought process changes greatly and focuses on sex.
Not a bad thing in short bursts and you can channel that creatively, but if you don't deal with it, you end up like a beta in that you'll go to great lengths you normally wouldn't to creep on girls. If your body is screaming at you to fantasize and your thoughts become clouded, it's best to jack it so you can have a clear head and actually be able to focus on something productive.

Notice the classic beta male tends to either be a fat fuck or at least enough weight to have no body definition or a skinny bastard who looks like they can't lift to save their life. EXERCISE is the key to alpha-ness, masturbation is simply nature.
On top of that the second quality of a beta-male is loathing. Self or otherwise. Usually because they're not comfortable with themselves despite putting on a show. If you accept the burdens of life, the burdens placed upon you by your body (one being the thing known as the SEX DRIVE that everyone has) if you accept your primal inner nature as part of yourself instead of something to be ashamed of, if you work with yourself and comprimise instead of lashing out at the world in great broad repressed or overly expressed strokes like a fucking flaming fag dildo suit wearing gay pride parader does, you can become a complete, moral person with very little difficulty.
The struggle lies within accepting your nature and working with it, without your primal nature or logic and morality overpowering eachother.

The key is balance of the self, and reconciliation with all aspects of your being. People are of many minds, we're all liars at heart, but to lie to yourself is the worst of all falsehoods.

This whole Gay/Straight thing is a corruption of what was already known about the self, and focused on disrupting people and turning them into degenerates. It's the Post-Modern Art of inner philosophy, essentially. Gay was always just a fetish, not a way of life. You choose it, and some people are addicted and cannot reconcile the self.

In essence, you must reconcile yourself to give her the D.

but then CIA would steal my seamen and use it to build army of clones

If he really wanted it, he could just send his attack Loli after you and get it you of you that way.

archive.is/UH7ya
archive.is/Pb5ql

archive.is/tJo3L
archive.is/yWH7e

Kotaku:Tomorrow, video game executives will meet with the White House to talk about violence. Here's what to expect

archive.is/R1ln4
archive.is/hlWI4
twitter.com/mombot/status/971390305520922625
archive.is/PLL5X

FUCK GLOWANLD GLUMPF

You ain't seen shit boy.

Light exercise doesn't make you sore if you exercise daily.

I love how all the hipsters are squirming since, days after they said that Trump was wrong about video games influencing real life, they're back to their "video games cause misogyny" shit and rightfully getting called out for it.

woah it's like if you keep saying video games turn people into misogynists people will start looking for other things video games are responsible for

Yes, "supposed." Despite the fact that Logan Paul is still untouchable and people who produce quality content constantly get demonetized for no real reason. Clearly, we're just being paranoid, according to Polygon.

It happens every time. It's kinda hilarious, these faggots were clamoring for "Vidya causes problems", but then when Trump went "oh, vidya causes problems? Oh well, maybe we should do something about that." and because they are in direct opposition to anything and everything trump, they spin around and suddenly screech "VIDYA IS HARMLESS!" just to be contrarian to trumps word.

Sargon told me UNESCO declared Islam the most peaceful religion of the world.

What was the UNESCO about again?

The fuck was up with that GIF?

Truth has been spoken here today.

Nigger it taste fucking fine.

Which is why you do it til you're sore. That's light exercise.

UNESCO?

And what's worse, the guy is into a goddamn tranny. The woman made her bed, and now she has to lie on it and watch it.

It stands for this "United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization"
In layman's terms, it's a waste of tax payers money.

I see. Also, sorry, I'm an idiot who didn't watch the full video. It is supposed to be fake, but you know, Poe's Law and all that shit.

lol

Did the meeting happen already?

god I wish Trump would ban violent videogames now, let them taste their own medicine

Did you watch to the end of the video?
The UNESCO article was a parody… but everything every other article he shows to corroborate it is genuine and sincere.
The TL;DW is "the far-left have become self-fulfilling parodies".

Somewhat related; he's uploaded the post-shitstorm debate from the night antifa used smoke bombs on him (and he stole their flag in retaliation): hooktube.com/watch?v=6eIQjGF9jrQ

It's a hoax to create imbalance in the water making people into gay trannies.
Dump your semen into toilet so your testosterone counterbalances the estrogen that eventually gets into drinking water, trust me.

I see through your tricks, nootropics and book merchant who has the attitude comparable to a primate.

This is a bit of what I wanted to talk about. Jim shits all over Sargon and laughs at him, he laughs at anyone that tries to actually do anything. Now he's in "bloodsports" with other anti-SJWs, arguing with the quartering and honeybadgers. And yet…Sargon has a war prize. Sargon has a trophy. Jim doesn't.

I love how they think this means a single damn thing. I also love how they roll all of GG into trump supporters when you just know most of twitter fags and reddit fags were probably anti-Trump, I can think of some right off the top of my head. I also love how even after almost 4!!!! years they're STILL TRYING TO SCORE POINTS AGAINST A SUPPOSEDLY DEAD "MOVEMENT!"

Who wouldn't like a taller and thinner Vivian to balance the shorter and plumper one? It's like Mario and Luigi.

Anita wanted money, thats it. Selling a problem and a solution was a method to get money. Trump making a solution for anitas proposed problem that cuts out anita prevents her from getting money, especially if it is successful. That is why she personally hates trumps statment that aligns with hers, because it cuts her out. And trumps not gonna censor games any differently than the liberals would, if he does at all, just they get cut from their profit because he cut them out of the solution. But the large thing now is that libshits are on the defensive now and they are not good at defensive plays.

>Kotaku:Tomorrow, video game executives will meet with the White House to talk about violence. Here's what to expect
THE MEETING HASN'T EVEN FUCKING HAPPENED!!!
We I should see about making a pastebin of these "predictions", and see how they stack up after tomorrow.

Living in their minds rent-free.
Watch it be Jason being an immature little shit, as usual.

The thing I hate is that they scream about it like Trump ALREADY censored vidya or something, when the only thing he did right now is "violent vidya is bad, and I'm gonna meet experts". It might not be the most brilliant idea to point at violence in a medium when there's violence basically everywhere humanity went, but if anything, I cannot see what could go wrong with Trump meeting with people who know about vidya (I hope), at least he can learn things about video games as long ad there's productive debate.

I take it incel is the new twitter insult for anyone with an anime avatar? Do they know how stupid it is? It's literally just calling someone a virgin.

Exactly. She sold snake oil and only did a 180 because inaction meant that the gravy train would dry up.
His brother's on the board of directors for Zenimax, which has Doom and Wolfenstein in their IP library, I highly doubt he's actually going to do anything.

Oh, they're aware. That's why they chose "incel" in particular, to disguise the childish nature of the insult.

Incel is a reddit term I believe

archive.fo/eD6bA

Not that i particularly want to defend Metokur, but he does have a "trophy" It's the huge wad of shekels he gets from patreon and a hot asian GF.

the point is that it isn't the word virgin, but the niche absurd pretentious-sounding "involuntarily celibate" that the kind of people they're insulting came up with. They call you incel they're not calling you "virgin", they're basically calling you "sad depressed virgin redditor idiot" all in one word.

Incel is a term from the near-MRM circles

It's the most retarded insult a person could possibly use. As an adult, calling anyone a virgin is stupid because the odds of you being right when referring to another adult are astronomically low, so it's a non-insult. The other person looks at his kid and then laughs at you. Best case scenario is you're calling a teen a virgin, and that just makes you a creep for trying to shame a teen for being a virgin as an adult. The bitch that wrote harry potter did that, called a teen a virgin. I couldn't believe it, a 50 something year old woman shaming a teen for not being sexually active.

Either way, 9 times out of 10 you look like a dumbass. So I guess it's only fitting that SJWs use it now as their favorite insult.

I guess you do have a point.

So it's just a more pretentious way to call someone a virgin, and most likely be wrong all at the same time?

Imagine having someone seriously trying to argue "I'm involuntarily celibate and I'm so sad" and someone else immediately repeat in a mocking voice "I'm involuntarily celibate nah nah nyaaah" and then turning to you and saying "hey incel look at your pal here the idiot he is"

The virgin isn't really relevant to this, it's about lumping you into this specific group. It's like, dunno. When you had the old Holla Forums threads going "oh no when we call someone a nigger it's not about them being black, we're referencing the idiots that call themselves nigger too".

Better example, when you see someone being called a "fedora" they're obviously not being called a hat, they're being called a reddit atheist etc etc etc.

Maybe trump should say videogames cause sexism.

Thats actually really fucking creepy her talking about teen sexuality.

You're losing me, there are people that call themselves incel, like with pride? So when they call you an incel they're trying to tie you to that group? Ah ok, it's basically the new fedora lord insult.

Well it was a tweet and she said it about a pepe avatar account. Unlike her I looked into the account and the evidence was high that it was a kid.

There are ledditors that call themselves that unironically. They're the latest incarnation of beta "nice guys".

Yes, Incel and Volcel is terminology from /r9k/ circles. Like with anything, it got used to mock them like, a couple years ago by now, by people who directly interact with it, and it's just been slowly losing meaning as it spreads more and more in wider circles and more people hear the word as an insult detached from the original use.

I suppose a good comparison is when they insult someone by going with the "huhu I bet you want ethics in videogame journalism" line. It's not intended to be "ethics in journalism is bad", it's meant to be "you too are one of these gamergate cucks who use this terminology". And I suppose the way I just used cuck applies too.

t. too interested in internet linguistics

Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. No matter what Trump says the fallout will be spectacular.
archive.is/QFXi1

Capped.

How will Johnny fuck up (other than by existing, of course)?

What is near-MRM?

I'm guessing Men's Rights Movement

Wouldn't it just be spectacular if Trump brought up the hypocrisy of the game industry tomorrow regarding how games cause/don't cause things?

Most advertisements are malicious because people don't screen the ads they run.
I'd imagine buzzfeed's ads are worse than anybody they might criticize.

My family had many generations of plumbers, I can tell you that you shouldn't flush things other than waste and TP.

The pipes will more than likely clog inside your house, which means you'd be paying the bill. It's not terribly cheap.

I had a lot of respect for Letterman.

Is Wu really the best representative they could come up with? The same person who insists that games lead to sexism?

Thanks, I was trying to figure out if it was related to MRA at all but couldn't figure out what the last M was for

Too bad he really likes obama and liberals
WE NEED A REAL WUMAN IN OFFICE 2020 YOU FILTHY MYSOGNYST!

Probably by throwing even more nonexistent credentials around before reminding everyone "BY THE WAY, I'M RUNNING FOR CONGRESS IN A DISTRICT I DON'T EVEN LIVE IN AND HAVEN'T DISCLOSED ANYTHING ANY SERIOUS CANDIDATE NEEDS TO DISCLOSE!" Because that's the new Patreon for Scooby Wu, apparently.

One that really annoys me is snowflake. It's supposed to make fun of people who have 52 different pronouns and 10 split personalities because they're a special snowflake that's so different from everyone else. Everyone learns in elementary school that no two snowflakes are the same. But now whenever I see it it's synonymous with whiner and it's just curious how things ever got to that point.

It's important to remember that Wu isn't just some nobody complaining about video games. She was the number 1 target of GamerGate, the woman who defeated the alt-right, and one of the paraded women getting into politics after the democrats lost to Donald Trump in every single category proving that the woman's march was fruitful and not just complaining into the ether.

Isn't it more insulting to these people themselves that they have to resort to using this word in the first place? Unless you're a "Conqueror of women" (Which very few men truely seem to be), being a virgin as an adult doesn't really seem like much of an insult.

it's a reddit-made replacement for cuck.

Started with snowflake being the "special snowflake, you're unique", being used in a sarcastic way as criticism to modern schooling that makes people think they're unique and deserve things because they're unique despite doing nothing of use. From there it started to focus more on the current generation that find themselves unique due to an identity they fabricate and demand recognised, which gets more generalised to anyone who's ok with that sort of person, which gets generalised as "leftist whiner", which gets appropriated in response as "but you're whining like hell too despite not being leftist" and thus in the end just means "young whiner who thinks they're right because they're special" now.

On one hand, I kinda want to see Wu lose the primary to remove any chance of getting into congress. On the other hand, I'd never stop laughing if we had another Roy Moore-type moment.

10/10 Like Skyrim with tigers

Melanism.

Polygon: Trump’s upcoming meeting with game industry feels rushed, aimless

archive.is/j7kcK
archive.is/tvhiZ

Trying to "redpill the normies", as i've seen Holla Forums put it, is pretty much the internet equivalent of playing the Telephone game. It gets filtered endlessly until you end up with a bastardized mess like kekistan.

They are teriffied that trump is gonna take their pleas to task and actually do what they asked.

Everything until it happens is pure clickbait not worth reading. When the fuck is it finally happening? It feels like it's been supposed to happen in 3 days for 5 days now.

This entire fucking timeline.

I can just about guarantee he's about to take the ESA on a ruse cruise.

That actually explains a lot now that I think of it.

Speaking of the meeting tomorrow, do we know what time it will be at, and if it will be livestreamed?

What did they mean by this?

So Peach Beach Splash came out today, and…
$400 FOR THE DLC!
I think it's time to drop all Xseed products from here on out.

Just dont buy the dlc pirate the dlc if you must.

Is that the 'nude' DLC Japan had, where it was also stupidly expensive on-purpose?

:^)

No, marvelous picked up old nisa/if/namco milking practices sadly.

I think this might be Poe's Law.

The game is not that good so I refunded it

It wouldn't be past antifa to do this but I smell a false flag

Wtf I love Corporations now

I actually expect Antifa to believe this, even if it sounds way too insane.

I just don't know anymore.

Feels like a psyop because it's too direct. Could be genuine, since they have been pretty blatant, could be falseflag to make them look bad (not like they need it to look bad), could be people trying to make antifa dig their grave deeper by agreeing with it in a similar fashion to how a bunch of liberals were openly agreeing with quotes from Hitler because they didn't know it was him, could by a third party trying to stir shit. We just don't know.

Getting ready to refund it now. What do I pick?

The pic on the left is at least a year old at this point, I've heard it was some fag on cuck/pol/ false flagging

I mean as it what reason should I pick?

When those first made the rounds the local antifa claimed it wasn't them.

I don't see them. Did IFI abandon them after some time?

archive.fo/N5cnK
Take of that what you will. Is Antifa lying? Is it a Holla Forums false flag? Is it Milo? Who knows! I don't.

So they're are selling all the post release DLC from the PS4 version at the same day as the PC version launch instead of making PC users wait for no reason? Wow what a shock.
I'm still buying it because I enjoyed playing my friend's PS4 copy but wanted to play with M&K. I'm just gonna ignore the cosmetic DLC since the base game has enough costumes and wait for a deeper discount on the DLC characters. I'm buying Nep today tho.

no, it's that the PC version has characters behind costly packs, the total of the DLC is $350, and the characters are in packs with the cosmetics.

Then do what I did and contact them to tell them to allow purchase individual DLC content instead of being forced to buy bundles. They ain't gonna do shit if you don't tell them to they fucked up.

Wow, I hate that. The Japanese should be punished for making games based on having a wife for each and every taste but locking your favorites behind huge cash grabs.
Especially those mobile games. Free players have such a microscopically small chance of getting a good girl and the way the game works you need like 10-30 copies of them in order to be powered up to their full strength. I never got tanuki tits, hot wheels, or either of the fatties.

MATT FURIE IS SUING INFOWARS FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

archive.fo/90vxy

Isn't he the mammoth guy?

Disregard this I'm fuckin stupid. I wonder what ever happened to that mammoth website though?

Matt Furie created Pepe. Hope he doesn't sue me for posting this.

Or this.

Super profesional CNN whining about conservative "safe spaces." It's like a twitter slap fight I swear.

twitter's logo is a bird
you know that one of the nazi symbols was an eagle was also a bird?
Twitter = Nazis! Hire me CNN!

Nice, Gab just got new users thanks to this.

Good morning.

Didn't slept last night, mosquitoes are like spawning infinitely that keeps on biting me every 10 seconds. God damn it.

Yup, this is actually a thing.

Never did like that aspect of him. He's probably never experienced losing something important to powers that be, or if he did, felt his own inadequacy in doing anything about it and is now discouraging people to do the same.

War prize, with "war" meaning he actually stuck out his neck and put his ideas, livelihood, and physical self at risk.

I can't get drunk enough for this.

Beta Males don't triumph. Being a beta means being low on the social totem pole in the first place. You're used, not a user. Betas easily turn into Omegas, ie predators, if they don't have the balls to self-improve and instead lash out.

If you encourage wimpy behavior in a man, he'll use it to manipulate or he'll become an Omega, he'll either lash out or become extremely dependent and non-functional outside of a niche.

There's a reason that so many journalists and pseudo-celebs in the feminism/PC scene have been outed as sexual criminals.

Oh hey, that's Gabe from the Office. A character I think of when I think of modern Cuckchanners.

So it's just cringey "The Game" pick-up shit? Seems like a shitty "game" for sure, but I don't get why it's getting all of this attention then.

"strong female character" usually translates to a sociopathic, mary sue who has no redeeming qualities and terrible one-liners.

Acid is an avatarfag who got away with it far longer then he should have.

Thanks for reminding me about this, I need to check if there's a /sudo/ thread about this.

Why do they keep insisting that most weren't already aware of Trump's anti-vidya angle?

into the trash it goes.

I chuckled.

archive.fo/oFZJa

Would it kill reality to quit acting fucking retarded?

just sleep under a fan or buy a net

M for McDonald's, W for Wumbonald's.

Check the Holla Forums thread its fake.

The "oy!" kinda gives it away. It's a good fake though.

Good night!

Good night, Birb-user.

Trump got McDonalds to virtue signal so hard they've made anime real.

just like my japanese animes!

Do you eat on a toilet bowl at WcDonalds™?

This one is the fake, as far as I know that one is legitimate.

Come on now, user.

You should know better than that by now.

archive.is/41iu2

"We don't know what the fuck we're doing?

archive.is/aSzJF

That's Kurt lying again like always.
While he claimed to have a seizure disorder which I don't necessarily believe, because it's Kurt, the type he claimed to have doesn't make you photosensitive (affected by flashing gifs), as those people who are affected by flashing lights are told by their doctors to disable flash and moving gifs in their browser settings. In the worst cases, they have to stop browsing the internet altogether with the possibility of being harmed by shitty intrusive obnoxious flashing ads. Kurt dickriding epileptics like this pisses me off.

My mom became affected by a different type seizure disorder, so I was given a crash-course in different types of epilepsy and seizure disorders and their associated triggers, as well as, what do do before, during, and after someone goes into a seizure …which I had to put into practice, twice. Fuck lying shitbag Kurt.

What's next porn games represent wymn?

I mean I guess it's empowering for women to been seen on video being rammed six ways to Sunday by a group of men.

They have to be taking the piss.

top keke, pornhub just turned into a meme generator.

NO, NOT TABLE-KUN!

Was this posted already? I can't ctrl+f it.
archive.is/anPVu

No, it's real, google the name and article title.

They do "employ" a lot of women.

they also removed from search keywords like "rape"

They sure didn't remove the videos. I think covering up rape is a bit anti-feminist, wouldn't you think?

On sunday
in a church
the woman is dressed as a nun succubus.
The men are dressed like God, Jesus and a ghost.
filmed during Sabbath
while reciting Psalm 69

never was it so easy to make a quicke meme

archive.fo/JxBeI

Please no more screenshots

post it with "Pornhub is a Feminist website" in bold text at the bottom, because that logo isn't going to draw eyes.

Or you could put it under one of their twitter posts on feminism. Context is needed for a meme.

so much potential

Perfect example. There's nothing that would get it censored or taken off a site, and it leaves a lot to imagination. Post that in response to one of their twitter posts and shit will go nuclear.

that was a good one

nice taste.

shit, i have it, someone with skills need to do a quicke anita edit.

This brings back memories.

I searched up hardcore bdsm for some proper video of a woman probably hanging by a rope red faced being beaten but this came up.
Is it destiny?

sure does.

Tiny chance of that, life's pretty short on things happening by fate.

let me guess, it's an Indian company?

Senpai noticed me.

archive.is/b6TWk

?

archive.fo/GBBcD

I forgot that file fucked up

Holy shit, they've fucked up now.

they don't realize that a possible Game-Ban would be partailly benefical to "us" ?
It would scare normalfag and the spotlight seekers away from the hobby, aswell as most of the pretentious "games as art" crew

Also, the most they could do is make a "Muller test" for violence that would lock-down video games and film like they do with porn.

And all the other companies are doing it because they care about womyn.

Haha.

No, you welcome to the bullshit you have been peddling since 2007, enjoy watching someone you hate fix the problems you claimed exist without you being a part of that solution, I hope you are happy that he solved the provlems you said existed, I pray you thank him with every breath.

>hating gamers so much you'll team up with the so-called hero of these people you've demonized and dehumanized for well over a year because you still can't get over Nintendo losing out to hardcore games in the past and damaging your fanfic-tier religious obsession with Miyamoto

Oh, Blob works here?
GET OUT OF THE BASEMENT AND GET A JOB!

Well for all I know he could be one of the many shills that keep shitting up the thread.

Yeah nah. These fuckos have made this mess all the worse with their constant fear mongering and moralizing. Just because I may disagree with Trumps position on viddy, doesn't mean I'm going to turn about face and join the local Antifa branch.

Honestly I think they think that they realize that any limitations or restrictions Trump places on the market will reflect horrendously on them, because it will shine a very bright spotlight on the debate of vidya causing violence, and the different sides of that debate. Once people really wake up, smell the coffee and see just how much the very people who've been supposed to be sticking their neck out for the industry, have in fact been demonizing it, and feeding ammunition to the censors, it'll turn their credibility to tatters. No publisher will want to send preview copies to Games Journos who might try to make an issue out of the content of their game and risk drawing the eye of the censor upon it.

In other words, these guys have made their beds, they're terrified of getting fucked in them and they're trying to deflect criticism preemptively by doing what every libtard does when facing down their own failures, by blaming it on Trump.

Speaking of shills what the fuck set them off so hard lately?

Jason, honestly, dude, you should know better.

I think you mean

Anita now says that games don't cause violence, she will save vidya.

I think the best possible outcome would be pressuring violent video games to get the AO rating, since that's the only one that effectively keeps them out of the hands of children. And you know they aren't going to just stop making shooters like Call of Duty or take the violence out of Gears of War/Last of Us. The result would be consoles/steam having to reconsider the gravity of the AO label and restructuring their marketplaces to include those games. We might get some high quality lewds/edge if those games are actually allowed to exist on the open market instead of getting pushed into digital ghettos nobody has ever heard of.

If things do take a turn for the worst I hope those guys feel the heat. Ironically they're going to get censored super hard because the clickbait opinion articles they love to write are going to be super taboo as publishers look closely over their shoulders. I'd even expect huge layoffs that their clique can't just ferry around to different companies because nobody wants to get their new from the guys responsible for killing video games.

Did someone say dogfart?

ayy

That would be something to see if it caught on. Sarkesskian returns to the ring to try and defend Video Games from the same kind of accusations she was laying their feet a few years ago. Only problem is she cant erase all that shit. Any good debater taking the side of the Game Grabbers will simply look into her catalog of TVWiG vids, pic a few choice clips and ask her, publicly, to explain how her stances have changed so drastically in such a short amount of time. She would either have to completely renounce her past as a critic, throwing every single beta male who stuck his neck out to white knight her under the bus in a single broad stroke, or put on on an extraordinary display of double think and try to explain how both her old and new arguments are both simultaneously true. No one witnessing the debate would take her seriously after that.

If it really comes to that, we wont need hope, they'll feel the heat if we make the fire rise.We take to twitter and writing emails again, we contact developers and publishers personally and we point out the damage journos been doing with their reckless reporting. If things go south, we take advantage and go on the attack, start forcing these self-aggrandizing fuckers out of the industry at the end of a pitchfork.

Well I'm not making up the bit about her doing a 180 flip and coming out criticizing Trump and saying that vidya doesn't cause violence. Was pretty funny in a way.

alright last one

Just now noticed Anita's new banner.

That's some bravery right there

Here's a real doozy.

How is anime doing on netflix financially speaking? I remember reading that netflix invested in 30 "original" anime to counter balance the lost of disney (along with marvel and fox). I heard that netflix is doing a saint seya remake with a westerner doing the writing.

Oh god no.

apparently its being done by this guy archive.fo/M2xbB so its safe to assume cartoon writers will be hired to write "netflix originals" I am hoping that normalfags dont catch on and netflix loses money on their investments but normalfags will most likely eat this shit up.

you get this from here >>>/animu/5594 ?

Boy oh boy I can't wait for the Yuri di AAAAAAA reboot.

yep

archive.is/YRKHc

Here are the video game executives that Trump invited to talk over about video games and it's relation(lack thereof) about mass shootings!

Where's Trump's brother? the one from Zenimax/Bethesda

That would be CoI if Donald's brother attends the inquiry.

So is Todd there?

This feels like lip service so Trump can move onto other shit.

Mikey G is there, so he represents a lot of the publisher assholes, there's Zenimax and Take-Two, the constant target of "muh vidya causes violence!"

Could have been advised to stay out of it because it could cause a "conflict of interest".

pretty much I fully expect the journos to circlejerk about how they are heroes because they resisted drumpf.

It's almost like… Imagine this:
Trump is a master negotiator, but he'a also a human with human weaknesses and flaws, so when he see kids being hurt, he speaks emotionally rather than "lol 4D chess"-logically, so seeing kids getting hurt is one of his few triggers, and he shoots (tweets) his mouth off without thinking, and gets in a unpleasant position he didn't intend on being.
However, after having some time to think, and privately consulting with experts (real experts; not hucksters like Anita) because he's the President; he sets a series of meetings to show he cares about the previous thing he said, but really won't do anything, while anti-Trumpers jump around opposing whatever he says, dancing like the puppets they are, because THEY HAVE TO and everything carries on like normal.

So, considering the attendees, any speculation on how this meeting might pan out? Do you think GG may end up getting mentioned during the meeting?

Knowing 5G's have ranted about it during October of 2014(which lots of us missed, it was under the radar), yes, probably. Then he'll suggest Anita Sarkeesian's narrative against video games which will be perfect because this month's about Women's Rights.

It'll most likely lead to nothing major. I don't think Trump would do anything drastic to vidya, except perhaps reminding people there's a rating on the bottom left corner of the box.

Out of the players there, I think Zelnick (T2's Rep) is the closest there is to a "wild card" since I haven't really heard T2 taking up the social justice narrative outside of the flop that was Mafia 3. T2 seems to be a company more worried about being "profitable". Also, I wouldn't fully count Zeni out, but I'll remain doubtful. Everyone else seems like they'll make the predictable moved.

I have to say, though, at least the entire game industry will be on equal footing this time.

By the way, have any of you made the "Attack on Japanese Video Games" version of this one?

Can you do the image above? Just for header purposes.

Sorry, but I never got just the header. Though, the original OC maker may still have it

Wait, but Trumpstein voiced support for GG back in early 2015.

Nice try, kikes. Day of the Rope (and Ovens) is coming soon due to your lies and treachery.

This sounds pretty great to me.

A purge of vidya is an ideal situation. Your lies are not welcome here.

twitter.com/mombot/status/971579101969465345

Arguing that Clinton Cunt did worse than Trump when everyone mainstream politician has said what he said doesn't get to their heads.

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS YOU SPLASH OF SHIT?

I doubt anything is actully going to come from Trump meeting with Vida execs.
We already when over all this back with Mortal-Kombat and the forming of the ESRB.
It's already a rule that Kids can't get an M-Rated game by themselves. Not that it actually effects anything in the first place, but kids having access to violent media is directly the responsibility of the Parent/Guardian, and most parents likely think "My kid can tell the difference between reality and fiction, I raised them right, they'll be fine." The Execs have already done their jobs.
You can't get made a violent games existence without getting made and all violent media like movies and shit.

Guy's gotta eat, even if he gets commissions from cuckchanners, revoltards, and goons.

Considering his last batch of Vivains, it wouldn't surprise me if that was the plan by forcing him to draw their shit for food.

Would you a Nanachi?

Bun is for sniff and non-lewd petting only. I'll have to politely yet firmly ask you to leave.

Sorry, lewding the Nanachi is cannon.

its canon in d minor, baby

How can anyone watch this?

My moonspeak studies are starting to pay off.

This industry can only be cleansed by nuclear fire at this point. Let it happen. I will eagerly embrace the end with joy in my heart, for I know that it will be only the beginning of the rise of something greater.

With my eyes.

Jesus, you kids are so fucking spoiled.

please dont post images I made without giving me credit

But I made that image.

I posted a full length 89-minute movie compressed into a 16mb webm by some user just because he could and you're whining about compression filters…
Go back to cuckchan with your 8mb webms with no sound.

I use the word "problematic" a lot, but in relation to things that actually introduce problems to the proposed course of action. Example: when going to a wizard to find answers to strange phenomena, it's problematic that he's developed disociative identity disorder and one of his manifestations thinks you're trying to kill them all.
Toxic masculinity, objectification (that's not how human sexuality works guys), total bullshit. But there's actual social phobias, and circumstances where "problematic" is an apt term.

Don't ever let yourself be trained into a thought-terminating cliche.

Do you know what interpolation means, nigger? I didn't say anything about resolution or bitrate.

You're trying too hard.

I've never read Don Quixote, so now I'm going to talk about it like I know shit.
Wasn't Don Quixote NOT WRONG in that the industrialization represented by the windmills would, in fact, destroy their way of life?
Terrible book. Written to remind you that romanticism is for chumps and heroes don't exist. 'Course, if I recall (and I probably don't), the author was a navy man, enslaved by pirates, won his freedom, did some piracy, went home, re-enlisted in the navy, and murdered the fuck out of a shitload of pirates. If a man like that tells me heroes are just fairy tales, well, he probably knows what he's talking about.

Ok which one of you fucks were on /k/?

Here's the pity reply (you) expected

News from Spain.

Remember the 'Women's strike'? There were just six silly feminists in the market yelling to make women 'stop working'. Imagine the success.

I couldn't resist.

I can smell the salt of their tears from here.

Post this on the hashtag to see the salt.

The only people upset over trumps retardation are degenerate subhumans who would be shitting their pants on the day of the rope. The rest of us pray for an excuse to take up arms against the government for shitting on our rights.

Remember, always pirate games. Always advise against playing video games. Consume but do not endorse.

I don't have twitter. Someone else will have to do it and post the results.

Of course, the will manipulate it on the news or just focus on Madrid or Barcelona, where all hypster faggots live.

The overwhelmingly vast majority of the populace find the porn they like and don't stray very far or for long. This "growing desensitized requiring increasing levels of degeneracy" phenomena is relegated to people who show that tendency in ALL aspects of their life, not just their porn consumption.

No. Stop saying that. Entire species can fit, uncomfortably, in Texas.
"Oh, but there are deeeserts!"
Big fuck deal. Romans built aquifers more than two fucking thousand years ago to irrigate fucking deserts for cropland, and they didn't have wonderful stuff like crops tailored to thrive in certain conditions or, you know, pesticides. Honestly, if you cunts can't be bothered to engage in minimal terraforming on earth deserts, mountains, and beneath oceans, how the fuck do you expect us to get to Mars?
"But oooil!" We got plenty. We need to start mining hydrogen for fuel offworld. Coincidentally, then we'll start seeing REAL problems from pollution; and we'll fucking solve them too.
Because we are humans.
We did not become the dominant species of this planet by being born both unarmed and pussies.

Watcha gonna do about my enlightened alt-centrist selective consumerism, eh LARPer-kun?

Humans, as all mammals, tend to reproduce less when infant mortality is low, and more when it is high, to ensure its lineage. This correlation is true to all ethnicities, you can look up.

Any sane prediction of our growth that takes this into account puts us far far behind any point of resources becoming scarce in many centuries.

Over-population is a lazy cyberpunk meme.

That goes for the west, where the growth has stopped.
Not for the middle east, and Africa.
Especially Africa which will reach around 2 billion people in the near future with no signs of slowing down.
Overpopulaiton is a threat if people from those regions swap over onto the rest of the world.
We aslready see it happening, where the first couple millions in Europe and more are likley to come.

archive.fo/Enol7

Overpopulation is a meme that took hold in the end of 19th and beginning of 20th century when modern farming and manufacturing methods were not invented yet. is more of a problem because the industrial base in shithole countries™ is non-existent and can instead end up overstraining the social fabric of western countries if not curbed.

Not as much as people in Europe, NA or asia, but way longer then your retarded 20 years.
They keep on going like thast, with international aiod and overpopulation will become a problem.
Without any help from outside they'd thin out in due time due to illness and their envoirment.
The way it stands right now, 2 billion will easily be reached and by the end of the centry close to 4 billion.

Good evening.

exhentai.org/g/1087071/ff365a23a5/

Didn't expect you to know the exact one, well done user.

So, what are you burger fags are having for breakfast? It's already dinner here.

Yes.
Probably some feminist/nu-male got butthurt about it.

This is fucking retarded.
Does everybody just go nuts on Womyn's day?

Fuck them.
I don't mind burning entire industry down to make them go away.

I'm a leaf but I woke up and made half pound burgers

archive.fo/y2rhQ

The absolute madmen.

Why must they speak like Legally Blonde? The movie was a satire.

How dare they! Only game journos are allowed to do that!
Also, where's the archive fuccboi?

Now that's yummy.

They've already removed the Polygon quote from the Steam page, and replaced it with an equally out-of-context quote from The Verge.
archive.is/a0JJg#selection-2387.0-2391.9
archive.is/nTU13#selection-1907.0-1937.17

More news about the women on strike.

¡ME PARTO LA CAJA, QUILLO!
Post yfw you are spanish and are watching the feminist march.

not new actually, been there for a while

When you try to do comparisons of these articles, retards will try to skirt this by saying that it was a different author therefore it's okay.

It's true that it doesn't represent the individual writers opinions, but if you ask me, all articles represent the website as a whole. Why else would it be showcased there? SO an article like that represents the Daily Beast as a whole as far as I'm concerned.

PLEASE, TELL ME YOU GOT PHOTOS!

Sadly no, just watching TV, but thinking about going out with my videocamera to see how many marches I find.

Out of all the stupidest things moviebob has said over the past few years, this takes the cake.

archive.is/pqHYG

She was just the voice of reason before turning into the mouthpiece of the leftists writters.

They were great, I made buns for them too out of this pizza dough recipe I modified for buns and holy shit it was all amazing. Totally worth the effort.

I agree, even if it is a different writer it's still the same publication and probably even the same editor. So it still showcases the publication's agenda and/or hypocrisy.

Think of it like going whale watching.

very good

Of course, Bob likes new simpsons soapbox SJW Lisa more than the earlier, relate able Lisa.

Surprise, suprise

archive.fo/JsHQV!

How the heck did he get invited? he was shilled by the Shillary Jew Crew during the Hot Coffee idiocy but it won't look good because he was also shilled by Polygon, Dailybeast and Vox, he is not a video game First Amendment Right activist.

How much are we betting he has Lisa porn on his hard drive?

He has so much shit taste you might be right.

God damn it, I knew he had some fucked up fetish but you might be right.

Off topic, Today i learned tumblr is calling Trannies who don't transition "Eggs" as an insult

The only good faggots are the ones who can totally look like girls and still keep their package.

Seriously, why the fuck would they mutilate themselves when they could feel the same or even better with just anal sex?

why though?

I assume because the spanish term for eggs, huevos, is also the slang for testicles, as in they still have theirs.

Didn't expect Gallagher from the ESA infographs to meet with Trump like this.

Political posturization of "hey my fellow gammers I totally fight for you and not the people who hate you. Now let me thank anita someone who hates you and has stated with her research that games do affect peoples behavior".

Aw fuck. Can't wait for them to make Mu a tranny.

The ESA moves when the vidya profits are threatened, all industries are like this, screw principles but when the bottomline threatened, they will mobilize.

They may say they are against it but they have the power to stop it, so are they doing anything about it user? remember lad actions are always better then words.

But, that's the thing. As despicable as it may be, I have little reason reason to hate companies that care about making money because…well, that's what they're suppose to do. However, what does cause reason for hate is when you have companies (Like Microsoft and EA) who operate their company entirely around tax loopholes and scamming the customer, OR maintaining a death grip on their monopoly so that they can push out whatever drivel they want with little else to stop them (Most of the people involved with the ESA).

archive.is/Jt7Ma

Trust those who do good rather than those who claim to be good.

Which is why I despise these companies, they are unpatriotic trash who gladly abuse tax laws of the US while hiring pajeets to make trash code.

twitter.com/TheFrenchCritic/status/971756602108907521
tl;dr : a french women's site is celebrating Women's Day by telling ladies what to wear to still look good while getting an abortion
It'd be grating enough if not for the fact the entire fucking article is a complete ad
Every line is a different affiliated link to a specific piece of clothing, brand and price obviously included

But does it also tell me where to get the best abortion?

I heard great things about clothes hangers
carlos.jpg

Oh my sweet summer child, at least 20 a day for me…. send help!

I wonder whose bright idea was for feminists to find abortion empowering and liberating. Who will support their bitter cat-loving asses when they grow old and get a retirement that will not sustain them?
Not to mention the heavy psychological impact an abortion causes.

Why, yes, it is called learn to keep your legs closed and obstain from sex, you stupid bitch.

(((Who))) indeed

Look, look. Look the massive manifestation on the women strike in a City that isn't full of communists.

Look and laugh!

Seriously, I'm really tempted to go arround recording, but I don't want my camera broken.

This extreme liberalism flipped me over to either moderate or traditional preferences. Classy beauty is now sexy, myth and religion still bear new lessons, and merit is now the most profound thing ever.

Here's something we could be needing in the future

That's fucking scary.

There can never be too many smug anime face, but quality control please.

web.archive.org/web/20180308143143/https://www.gamesPENISindustry.biz/articles/2018-03-08-heres-how-the-games-industry-is-honouring-international-womens-day

web.archive.org/web/20180308153859/https://www.gamesFAGGOTindustry.biz/articles/2018-03-08-randy-pitchford-joins-fig-advisory-board

archive is fucking up right now

As hot as this sounds, they probably have STDs or some shit.

Speaking of the ESA, Ross Scott uploaded this video where he talks about the ESA's shitty apologia for big companies disguised as a report of a DMCA exemption for games no longer supported by their developers. It's gotten 22K views as of yesterday, and could possibly gain a shitton more if spread to the right places such as Twitter (one example I'm thinking of is Mark Kern, who helped keep a fan group's Vanilla WoW servers alive).
Specific part where he starts talking about the report: youtu.be/M-gN-pvdaaU?t=4m58s
He also talks about Ubisoft doing one thing right and nineteen things wrong in regards to keeping games alive, near the very end.

This. Mass content generation is neat, but only if you carefully choose your best content after practicing making content for some time. Effort is key, no matter the generation method.

Thanks for the heads up, and the screenshots.

No they're completely clean because that user just made it up

Filter works like a charm, archive and share for the next bread
Yeah, pathetic casuals
After gambling on Battleborn, he needs cash and something to keep him relevant.

STD are transmitted through sex, not memes.

So I got this banned game people were raising a fuss about to see just what makes it so vulgar. Maybe the beginning is real soft before getting into that twisted PUA shit, but so far the most "vile" advice has been "Take charge of the conversation, the more she thinks about it the less she wants to have a conversation with some stranger". That shit works 100% of the time. I was walking around a local art festival last month when an older woman asked me to take a picture of her in front of this statue and before you know it I was walking away with a prayer cloth and bible tracts.

Aside from that a lot of the advice is just like don't be rude to women, it makes people uncomfortable to be followed, don't caress your groin in public, get to know her before asking her out, don't ever try to grab a girl's attention with put downs, speak passionately about your interests.. And just imagining anyone in real life doing any of the joke or wrong answers gives me so much 2nd hand embarrassment that I don't think I can play much more of the game.
That should be the fun part. Instead the best part of the game is the response section that tells you if you've done a good or bad job because the audio always cuts him off 2 seconds early. When you pick the right option these two women in lingerie next to him, when you pick the wrong option he's sitting all alone, and when you pick a middling option the women are there but they're dressed and bored.

because they got fooled into thinking that the gash will be nearly as good as an actual vagina. Getting you balls chopped off though is fine if you keep your dick though since you don't habe to stay on cypro or spiro and destroy your liver

Has the libtard sjws really went from free and independent sexual lives to soyboy gay shit and being a forever alone cuck? man the salt from this game is real if they get hit this hard.

That still fucks you over, balls dont just make and store sperm you know.

archive.is is slow as molasses and frequently down these days, the archive twatter account hasn't twatted anything since January.
If archive dies 99% of our evidence, timelines and websites go to shit, the wiki will be useless, deepfreeze will be useless, all the information we've been gathering and organizing since 2014 will be gone, all our past threads will be gone, everything will be lost.
I suggest panic.

Well, better get several anons, buy a couple of terabyte hardrives, and it's time to download and archive the shit of things, better try and contact archive.is guys, unless they accidentally shot themselves behind their heads.

yes I said chopping your balls off lets you go off anti androgens. In HRT there's two goals, suppressing testosterone and supplementing estrogen. The testosterone blockers known as anti-androgens destroy your liver. Cyproterone and Spirolactone are the two main ones. Castration allows you to no longer take anti-androgens which saves your liver

I've been saying this for years, that's why I ask people every now and then to use archive.org for unrelated/dumb shit to avoid overloading it. Also to throw some spare money at them if anybody feels like it liberapay.com/archiveis

spirolactone is a diuretic so it's hard on your kidneys too

Please don't post that.
She just wanted to make her sister happy.

I always wondered who was funding archive.is. Some anons said that they must have some secret rich patron to keep it going as it must be horrifically expensive to run.

If it really was just one russian guy by himself, I wouldn't be surprised if it died, especially considering all the DMCAs and other legal shit (cp, subpoenas) he gets for keeping it going.

You're all overthinking it.
Eggs hatch into chicks. It's their term for traps they think are just trannies in denial.
A lot of the time they're right.

The mutt spamming board disrupting goons are back with their usual tricks.
Be sure to to hide and report their agressive rethoric ridden shitposting with no actual arguments.

Liberals were never into that independent sexual life. They were always into making their unhealthy fetishes into publicly acceptable. Nothing more but miserable bunch of people who only receive relief through self-destruction of themselves and others around it.
Do you see something "kink" in those godawful pink "Oh Joy Sex Toy" comics of that couple in their "sex adventure"? What has this taught to you? Was it expressing to accept the new normal?
These people are nothing more but the true degenerates who want their fantasies behind a screen become reality. Warping the mind into a complete mess which affects the stability of the society. There's a difference between a man who likes men and a attention whoring faggot who can't stop being fucked by over 100 strangers per year. One dies earlier than other, but you decide
You keep your fetishes to yourself in real life. You aren't going to talk to some stranger next to you in a bus stop about your preferences of dragon dildos or how Misato is far superior than Asuka or Rei.

But as far as I can say, liberal SJW's despise that which they can never have. A happy and a healthy life.

archive.is/jia4A

The funniest thing is, most people wouldn't ever have heard about the game if they didn't stomp and scream from the rooftops about it.

Comment section is a shitposting storm of calling everyone who went along and said the ban was justified, and glad people are making fun Sony for allowing some gook company's game called "Life of Black Tiger/Nigger" with stolen music, and it's still available in their online stores.

archive.is/Xcg6c

I don't know how to call this? Hypocrisy or just joining the clickbait?
archive.is/Xu0ay/image

Again:

archive.fo/dfDFu

Honestly, I'd rather get the complete package and get the stretch goals later on. Sometimes shit happens in development and assets are just much harder to come by, hell Shovel Knight is a good example of why Stretch Goals shouldn't be abused.

Remember all the other times when people complaining about Kickstarters, and Polygon dismissed them as "entitled whiners?"

So they're twisting PR speak to suit their ends? I don't recall Polygone giving a shit about kickstarter goals, just ask them about Anita not delivering, or that SJW card game, and Vavra said that bug and glitch fixing, optimization, and stabalizing the game before adding more content which they promised to do is what they prioritize, what a bunch of dishonest cucks.

user, it's from Polygone, everything that cames out of their shithole site is bullshit.

I rather also blame the kickstarter backers if they fall for Polygone's bait, they already forced the devs to not do another delay to release an amazing but broken game, and Vavra already said in twitter that focusing on stabalizing the game in three platforms, PC, Xbone, and PS4 is their priority before adding more content, he already said that they have plans for Theresa DLC and a dog companion.

Or Mighty No 9. In fact, they defended that game to the bitter end, only ever admitting that it was shit once the incentives were delivered and everyone showed that they were made more half-assed than the actual game.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."

At least Polygon wrote something that isn't about "sexism" and "History doesn't matter".
However.
kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance/posts/2111190
kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance/posts/2119081

But yeah, it's best for a little refund or some patches which implements those missing contents.

I'd rather want to know of who these dozens of wome- meant dozens of historians these people are picking from, or making up from.

No need to blank out stupid peoples names user, but an attempt to archive would have been appreciated.

yes they worded the title to imply Warhorse stated anything about not going to honor the stretch goals when in fact they never implied anything of the sort and are just reshuffling priorities. Hm where have I heard this before?

archive.fo/6uVM9

Not my image.

archive.is/pykfF

There is no word yet about if the meeting will be televised, if reporters will be able to sit in, or if the White House will share the notes from the meeting. The meeting will take place in the Roosevelt Room, starting at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET. We will report back with more details as they become available.
archive.fo/r55Xm
please use archive.is/articles/donald-trumps-video-game-meeting-heres-who-is-goin/1100-6457238/

Pick one.

Apparently, it's gonna be on in 2-3 hours? looking at this, some people are also livestreaming, should be good, someone should make a thread about this and look for good streams.

They're advocating fisting?

Care to link/embed them?

Could someone tell Activision that this isn’t how you Roman numerals

Thankie.

How long until the rosevelt room is renamed?

Oh there's already a thread, some websites are either livestreaming if it's allowed or doing just point by point updates, this one seems to be the most shared link in twatter right now, clickondetroit.com/live/live-stream-pres-trump-holds-round-table-with-video-game-leaders-congress-on-violence

But, that is how you count tally marks. If they were to make a fifth one, it would be ||||.

Right now, the camera is just showing a street corner in a city.

I've seen 4 written both ways and it works for their logo which kind of reminds me of the shield flag but not really.

Won't be on till in 2-3 hours, won't make it because I need to get some sleep.

We wuz queenz but the glass ceiling is too powerful for us basically.

Romans did it both ways.

see

oh alright

Heh

wew
They were too lazy to even check if that was correct in search browser.

I wonder how it will go.

Now something unrelated to thread, but really want to talk about it.
Holy shit, I was right. Womyn's day in my country is fucking insane.
All major marches today had Antifa's flags around them.
There were five points they wanted to implement in my country.
>Free abortion, regardless of trimester
>Nation free of superstitions
>Implement and use Convention on preventing and combating violence against women and domestic violence
>Equal payment
>My country for everyone, but my nation.
Even East Europe isn't completely safe from that cancer.

archive.fo/bXqYM

Since when did the NRA become the democratic party.

No shit
Fuck off with that shit and vice versa
Losing me
Well I didn't need to read this before going to bed, already have enough high blood pressure as it is.

Fake news.

So no islam or jews or any abrahamics or black religions then. Which country?

Best korea.

I'm kinda disappointed. I thoughtt here would be more stuff to laugh at today's women on strike shit, but it was ust generic boring stuff.
Well, I hope tomorrow I find something fun or at least cringe inducing.

You need to tell them that they are advertising falsely, they have fallen for new age bunk.

I know a lot of normalfags who don't play videogames tend to look at them with suspicion, but its the same shit as with guns. Once you get comfortable with them they aren't this unknown thing, and you start to understand them. It is soccer moms and democrats that are a concern when it comes to censorship of games because the latter uses "think of the children" as part of a power grab, and the former falls for the latter's lies.

I'm not seeing panic, did you guys see my post? Archive might shit the bed any second now. We have to do something about it, do we have alternatives? Is anyone downloading at least the stuff linked in the wiki and deepfreeze?

Gook, you dont live in north korea.

I REGRET NOTHING

Have we tried this?
webcitation.org/archive.php

Also I didn't buy sonic forces, I just wanted to try it out. but controller support was acting weird so I had to use Steam Big Picture to help me.

They use the NRA as the punching bag to avoid admitting that the Democrats have led the charge since way before the NRA got involved.

There is also:
perma.cc/

Its from Harvard, tho. So, not sure how much we can put faith on it. But it is built to maintain citations alive, so its kinda our use.

kill yourself mark, before the 'betes does
and take me with you

Its a genuinely funny "game", tho.

Well it was only ten dollars, but I guess I can use that one something else.

I got in the Beta and didn't pay shit for anything

Poland. It caught me off guard.

I don't have many occasions to do that, but I will do that.

Good for you then.

Heh.
I see that she really didn't wanted to be on that picture.

Ugh, how problematical.

that's Dean Takahashi

I thought Poland was going full Polish Reich, why were antifa allowed to exist, let alone march?

If you don't know you can click the little plus at the corner and show icons beside all the games
IMO it looks better that way.

Bullshit.

I wonder that myself, after several fights during independence day for past four years.
They just went on femishits marches with their flags.

Huh, I never noticed this.

Thank you user

I mean more power to you, Mark, but holy shit.
>buying Ys VIII

God damnit Mark, why would you buy a game just to "troll the libs"

how long until people get their accounts banned for playing games that violate trademarks?

Good to see you guys having good time.

archive.is/cWdvq

What a shock!

So I can make a screen cap to piss them off

I already got a refund

Well at least you got a refund, I thought you were retarded

archive.fo/U2I2U

Hey gook.

Very (female) of her.

Istead of buying this you could use your coffers of jew gold to keep archive alive.

I was checking Brent Bozell's Twitter account, didn't knew him from before. (He is on the meeting). The SJWs I monitor are extremely mad he is in the meeting.

His whole thing is fighting left-wing media, with his "Media Research Center". Only hints at the motives of Trump's moves to me.

lots of journos foaming because the meeting isn't open to the press

I can't wait to see the fallout of all this, I'm really hoping he trolls the games journalists somehow.

I'm starting to fear you when I posting. I hope you're not some autistic guy like that UTV stalker and it was merely just my grammar and you don't documenting my filenames. At least next bread is soon.

Why?

If it were to kill publishers like ea & activision a ban would at least accomplish something positive.

I used to see him on talk shows, and Bozell is really nothing more than an old-school religious-right conservative, basically a right-wing sjw who would love nothing more than to censor anything that offends his sensibilities.

Why is it closed to the press? Idk you need to ask Trump. He always does this to the regular press, the gaming one wouldn't be different

Use this for the next bread.

It'll be ok Gook, I will protect you. With the power of ara boobs.

This is stupid, user is not making house models out of your printed posts, he is merely using them to decorate the gook cage you will be living in.

Daily reminder

It's actually entirely preventable, too, but some faggot must've burnt in the subs before processing the video with SVP.
SVP is a cancer and it astounds me how people use it.

You should have your own copies of the archives anyway but they're not valuable if they aren't verifiable by an independent third party. Otherwise it's no better than a screencap.

The NRA is pretty fucking dumb in a lot of ways, but their purpose is protecting the second amendment, and they seem to do a decent job on capital hill, where things actually matter.
Because they take stances on issues they really don't need to, and their videos can be pretty damn retarded, they chase away a lot of liberal gun owners who can't look past their personal politics for the greater good.

But I don’t want gun control

So… America, what can you do if your country is full of soy cucks?

We'll let you know when we think of something.

Genocide? Second Civil War? Do several "no soy allowed" zones in rural areas, so products with soy can't be bought/sold there?
:^)

Reinvent the concept of metropolitan areas, form new centres with the good raw material from the country-side, resilient to soying.

if you eat the soy you win

It is just because my country seems to be filled with soy cucks and I'm afraid the old population dies up to give room to these faggots.
Podemos was a mistake.

Also, is there anyone left having a beard that isn't a taliban or a filthy cuck?

Spain or Brazil? I'm guessing Spain, since the Brazilian youth is pretty hard-right.

Mark please off yourself.

archive.is/7IUrX

twitter.com/mombot/status/971817928042491904
archive.is/u6063

archive.is/dfDFu
archive.fo/1DbEw
archive.is/r3Doy
archive.is/J5BEH

CNN: The long history of blaming video games for mass violence

archive.is/og0Pq

Life Is Strange: Before The Storm can’t escape the first game’s use of harmful tropes

archive.is/OKZvE

Spain. It has been a pretty boring day, with the all women strike shit. There isn't anything salt worthy nor cringe worthy that american feminists already topped, just a few ugly bitches and some shoving.

Curiously, our ugly bitches are much cuter than american, british and french ugly bitches.

PewDiePie made a new video talking about the adpocalypse and old media and it got me thinking, things aren't really as bad as they seem. The average youtuber get more views than places like kotaku and polygon get clicks, and I'm talking about equivalent content. Even news youtubers get more views than a lot of old media sites and someone like pewdiepie get views that challenge or surpass CNN's nightly ratings. They only get 1.5 million views a night last I checked. Pewdiepie gets several orders of magnitude that number. Now his videos are entertainment, but think about this: he's pretty redpilled and influences his audience and his last video took the piss out of media. And last week he trashed Amy Schumer.

SJWs run and own old media BUT…old media is dying. That's why we see so much effort to police websites to chase off their ideological opposition, they can't compete otherwise.

That's the site that deleted archives of the chatlogs Nyberg had publicly hosted on ffshrine after some anti-GG contacted them saying they were "harassment". So be careful using them alone for anything high-profile.

All the soy and bean based plants in the world are originated from Korean peninsula by the history. Korean people used to export soybeans to every foreign countries since at least 5 thousands years ago. You guys joking about soycuck but in here it's serious. The river across the top of the Korean border called 'The river where soys acrosses'. We eat soys so much there's literally no food that doesn't have soys in it. Our men are prettier than girls and they're somewhat more obedient.

How about the Harvard one? Anything shady there? (other than the 10 saves per month limit on free accounts).

Ideally, there should be something crypto-based. I wonder if there is a way to get steemit to direct copy a site or something…

Oh no, we are losing gook to the gay

Well, the mediterranean diet is based in many kinds of beans and forged some of the manliest people arround. But, of course, we ate those beans with many pig products, so it might balance stuff.

It's funny how hard they're trying to destroy Kingdom Come, they know it doesn't belong. They know it's a sign that the industry is uncucking itself, that there are developers that won't kiss the ring. The few people on twitter that are freaking out about it are hilarious, yesterday a from GamerGhazi remember them? was attacking Brad Glasgow about it, screaming about white supremacy.

I don't know anything about that one. Might be useful.

Its important to remember that different populations have very different reactions to diets. Like certain natives get hugely fat with our grains, etc…
But based on some tangential data I found in some studies in korea, they do seem to have low testosterone levels.

So does anyone have a whitelist for game related news?

Finally gook admits his preference.

Anyone have any footage of this? I'd love to see it. Also notice how the Trump tweet Wu quoted was from 2012.
archive.is/4MABQ
archive.is/cyRJA

Super ner land is pretty good and so is angry gamer

They are officially two months delayed but according to Vavra he had already informed people about delays and that he would be delivering it as free DLC a year ago. Polygone didn't complain about Sarky delaying hers for almost 4 years (Idk if she even finished it) and about MN9 who also still have shit to deliver.

So will it be Wu and the IGDA together on the same show?

Do we have a baker?

Do we have a baker? I wouldn't mind baking if noone else is, I'll use this

Instead of banning guns or games, women (not counting wu in this obviously) should just stop being stingy cunts and offer their pussy.
Lack of pussy causes conflict.

Here's hoping someone reposts the embed in .

Isn't the pussy offer on a peak high as it has ever been, tho?

NEW BREAD

Thanks.

Historically they leave and come to America.

Speaking of benis, I did not know until today that z-ton, and mizuryuu kei got an animu.