Games that take place in your home state/province/whatever

Post a game that takes place or visits your home state, province, or where ever you are from.

It sucks being from Indiana, no games take place there other than some racing games.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_set_in_New_Zealand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not even that different looking.

Made by a studio just a brisk walk away from my parent's house, too.

Michigan?

(((datamining))) thread do not reply

Its kind of obvious user.

Montana

Is it so fucking complicated to write data collecting?

oy vey you found me out, back to the jew-lair with me!

but seriously, I did not think k that one through, God damn Jews have everyone so paranoid, for good reason, but damn. I was just wanting to k ow games that take place in areas that are not major cities like San Francisco, NYC, LA, London, ect.

This game might as well take place in the Midwest.

Fallout Tactics

Fuck this shit.

Also, do sports games count? NHL series.

Does it count if it's a fictional city but the state it's in is real?

I hope everyone from Oregon dies from dysentery.

Well fuck

I liked that mission. Lots of sniping action from the bell tower.

A bunch of snowboarding games have levels set in British Columbia I guess.

FUCKING CHECKED

Rude.

Someone shits in the water storage facilities around here every once in a couple years, and they have to warn everyone not to use the taps for a day or two.

Give it time - it'll happen.

Don't believe me?

Christ, I have family there.

Michigan is beautiful outside Detroit

The cordyceps got them.

(checked)
(checked)
That's terror. Terror built into the system.

I wonder who could be behind this post

The only game I can think of is Infamous; second son.
Seattle doesn’t get a lot of play.

At least you have a game that takes place entirely in your state.
All Alaska gets is a couple maps in Cabela games and the fucking Alaskan Deal heist in Payday Jew.

there was going to be an extensive heist in pd:th that took place in alaska, but was scrapped

the payday 2 variation is an abomination just like the yacht heist which was also scrapped from pd:th

Had to consult wikipedia to find one.

Easy

Only game I know that features a somewhat abridged (hint hint) version of my city, unless you include licensed football games.

Technically, in Death Valley.

Are there any games that take place in Arkansas or even have a level in Arkansas?

my fellow Indiana bro.
what the fuck has been up with the roads this year? It's like they wanted to see how big they could get the pot holes before they even attempted to touch them.

None

I guess NFL games if you play as Home for the Razorbacks

I kinda liked the Yacht Heist, but jesus was RNG usually against you

Just this shit.

Fuck off alphabet soup cia nigger

Kholat takes place at Dyatlov's pass which is just under 600 kilometers north of my home city, I guess that counts. Not sure just how much of a game it is, though.

Jesus Christ have mercy. That's grounds for armed guards to shoot on sight IMHO.

How cute, you actually think they respect people’s privacy. Yeah, shit like right to privacy went out the window after September 11th, 2001. When the government decided for its people that vague “national security” mattered more than the 4th amendment.

Somehere in up north where I am my southern bro.
They are especially slow on getting the plows out, one time it was 2 days after a heavy snowfall before the trucks came out.

tbh

Check 'em.

Aliens.

Had an idea for a game where you play as a Cajun truck driver/exorcist who would enter an voodoo themed otherworld to do business, and deal with paranormal threats in various locations that affected the real world. He had a voodoo doll partner that talked like Scatman Jon but displayed an intelligence far beyond what his appearance would suggest. Gameplay was a mix between Devil May Cry and The Getaway. The ending of the game would have showcased the origins of the doll, and suggested a sequel where you played as a completely different character in a completely different setting and set up lore for the big bad in the third and final game where you play as the truck driver character again. Was going to be called Death Road. But it never went anywhere.

Not my city, but within biking distance.

Well the name says it is there, but there are mountains everywhere. There are no mountains in the state. Our highest point is the Georgia border.

Literally my country

I know its fictional but I would have said this

Any Wisconsin games?

Outside of various sport games which is cheating; this is the only one.
god dammit

Why would I want to play a shitty game that references where I live? I play games for fantastic scenarios, the real world sucks.

Can't fit all the games in one post

What is the real Chernobyl meltdown area like?

Attached: aquaman_checkem.jpg (1366x712, 151.95K)

Most people don't even know that my country exists.

Attached: woah.png (208x207, 3.92K)

let me guess, you live in canada

Lol nope, my country is a lot smaller and way more insignificant than that.

Tangentially related: Not going to name it, but I was pretty surprised when an obscure mythological creature originating from my tiny, irrelevant hometown had an enemy in Final Fantasy named after it.

uganda?

impossible

Attached: 2119963-box.jpg (640x640, 45.89K)

Attached: 699205550b7d7accd0f9d1acc69c5c64.jpg (236x236, 9.54K)

More like, UR A GAY

Attached: so fahnny joke.png (940x792, 518.3K)

Plenty to choose from, but Hatred is one that most people don't think of.

Attached: 1319309562545.jpg (720x611, 80.79K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_set_in_New_Zealand

come to think of it, what other games take place in upstate ny

Portal 2

Why even live?

Attached: Pata.jpg (1333x888, 691.69K)

at least we can buy alcohol on sundays now

datamining

Never played the game but I heard about this.

Attached: re7.jpg (2560x1440, 306.85K)

Attached: assassinscreed2_boxtablet_mobile_154587.jpg (560x698, 313.33K)

New South Wales, Australia
Bathurst in racing games and that's it, as well as Byron Bay in Forza Horizon 3, a racing game, so oh well

Well I guess the 8 NRL teams in the what 2 or 3 NRL games, as well as Sydney Swans and GWS in the 5 or so AFL Games, but not the pretty parts of NSW like the Blue Mountains, the Snowy Mountains, the Riverina or New England (NSW not America)