Fuckoff to the GamerGate thread you piece of cuckchan shit

no.

whos this noob?

It might as well be.

wow, how embarassing for you

Okay?

maybe you should read the rules before posting

FUCK OFF WITH THAT FRAUD ALREADY

I see what you tried to do here. You tried to make it seem like they were the odd one out and what you were doing was totally normal and justified.

It's not and you look like a snobbish shitcunt.
Fuck off back to 4chan.

Dang, that jewess still has a horde of people trying to erase any controversy about her.

so you were here before the exodus? impressive

post more game industry sluts

no archives = fake news

>>>/anita/

Seriously, this thread was immediately filled with saging (1)s saying to go to cuckchan to talk about the DARPA jewess, when the only reason anyone's on Holla Forums in the first place is because of the (still ongoing) massive JIDF crackdown that kicked off GG in the first place.
I would've said it belonged in the GG thread, and maybe the Bioware thread, but the shill squads would've have mobilized if something potentially interesting wasn't afoot.

I'd put a brown paper bag over her entire body and ruffle her hair for about ten seconds then leave. I wonder how much she charges for that.

*wouldn't have

I'm not certain if this is a really pathetic false flag attempt or if this just the quality of refugees that we are getting now days.

remember her?

not bad, I bet her armenian cooter is right up there with khazar jugs as far as forbidden fruit

this goblin? Unless she worked on a game, I don't give a fuck.

What the fuck is she 3 feet tall

No, she is just done for.
All her recent videos struggle to get more than 50.000 views.

Fuck

OP was a faggot the whole time?

Guess I shouldn't be surprised…

anyone have a good roll game? cyoa are good too