Hunt Down The Freeman #3 - YOU FUCKED UP MY FERNS EDITION

BLACK MESSAH

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/723390/Hunt_Down_The_Freeman/
steamcommunity.com/app/723390/discussions/0/1692662484246530833/
reddit.com/r/HalfLife/comments/801vnr/for_those_who_want_solid_proof_that_hdtf_stole/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I NEED THAT MEDKIT BUDDY

Has someone watched the cinamatics or something? What is this even about?

I miss the piles of banter we made at this thing's expense.

How many fucking threads do you need?

All of them.

More, apparently.

Some faggot post the link so I can play this absolute fucking travesty.

Has anyone played it to the end? What's the climax to this abortion?

I think its a "cliffhanger"

Were the debugging tools for source that anons were speculating about in the first thread actually recovered? Or was it just wishingful thinking?

Wishful thinking, turns out it was just standard sdk stuff already available.

Holy shit

VNN is /cow/ tier

I had a friend a while ago who wouldn't stop pushing him in my face saying "THE SIGNS ARE THERE MAAAAAN,HALF LIFE 3 IS COOOOMMING"
it got annoying

I can explain! Just please don't shoot me a seventh time, please Mitchell!

AAAAAHHHHH! I neeed a meeediiic baaag!

Hey buddy,don't use google images next time.

How the fuck did this game even happen.

Beep Boop, of course friend-o.

The rest is history

why would valve not care their golden half life ip?

Valve hasn't given a fuck in a LONG time.

Where the fuck have you been these past years?

is valve going full GW mode ?
these are dark times friends

under a rock

But where is the free man?

In FFXV

make this thread cyclical since this shit is fucking gay and you keep shitting up the board

nah, the fun part is gone honestly

Here:
store.steampowered.com/app/723390/Hunt_Down_The_Freeman/

he soudns like a cross between Duke nukem and that (((youtuber))) invited by obongo, markiplier?

I actually agree, this shit is being forced as all hell by one cuckchan crossposter and it's attracting crossposters themselves.

>>>/cuckchan/

you have to pay for this shit
i know amazing

So you can say that if a rich bastard wants to make Half-Life 3 / Episode 3 he can?

last thread was kept afloat by one faggot that kept IP hopping and bumping it to page 1 once every two days,nobody else even gives a shit anymore

I don't know if Valve would go quite that far, but they'd go almost that far. I don't have any source for this exactly, but I distinctly remember the topic being brought up several times that this utter abomination of a video game is (or perhaps was, now?) given Valve's blessing to be canon.
You'd need to do some digging to find out if that's true but even just the rumor of that being passed around as something that is totally serious and not a joke is bad enough in itself.

The guy behind Freeman's Mind talked about this a few days ago, he said something about the "stolen assets" actually being apart of a prop pack you can get or something like that. Is there any truth to that?

There's HL2 and Gmod maps in there and Ross is always pushing for the truth, so yeah

Is his dick actually fully modeled in the game?

Valve makes a lot more money from steam and microtransactions in DotA/CS:GO/TF2 than they would with another Half-Life game, so they stopped caring.

Hi OP, I am a guy living under a rock. What is that shit?

Just lurk what it actually is and enjoy the schadenfreude with us.

PEEEEEEEELZ

Fan made Half-Life 2 Prequel/ Half-Life sequel. Has Keemstar and IHE as voice actors, launched with no cutscenes, supposedly shipped with the debug tools for the current Source engine(meaning it could be de-compiled), is a buggy mess, and cost over $50k to make. Oh yeah and supposedly Valve gave them permission to make it.

i'm so glad this piece of art exists

You fucked up my character model.

That first one looks like if somebody tried to make a gta game in the source engine.

Why the fuck would you want to use his annoying voice in anything? He doesn't have a cool English accent like Pete Gold, he's got that ear-grating high-pitched central England accent. It's the British equivalent of Californian accents that make people in their mid-20's sound like teenagers.

Better Screenshot

Nice bait, this game is ass regardless of the stolen assets.

steamcommunity.com/app/723390/discussions/0/1692662484246530833/

reddit.com/r/HalfLife/comments/801vnr/for_those_who_want_solid_proof_that_hdtf_stole/

>>>/cuckchan/

Holy fuck you have no self awareness do you?

The fuck is this second life shit?

You forgot to switch ID's pussyboy, now how about (you) fuck off. Info isn't tainted by the site it's posted on. And it was spoilered in the first place faggot

Some Kraut thought it would be a great idea to modernize Half Life 2 while completely ignoring the aesthetic of it.
Thus Fakefactory was born, a mod where everything has bloom up the ass, godawful models that look like completely different characters and epic cinematic Hans Zimmer music,
People called him and his fans retarded, he got butthurt and cried bitch tears.
So hard in fact he just left the modding scene and the mod unfinished.

Why would I ID hop?
Yes it is, especially when there's shit to prevent the funding of these cunts.
Not an archive
Kill yourself >>>/cuckchan/

Use your tiny negroid brain, if a reddit users posts that 1+1=2, the answer doesn't suddenly change to 3.

How deluded are you to think that this tiny fucking thread on this tiny fucking image board, where the overwhelming majority of users are using ad-blockers, is going to make revenue for one of the 6th most popular site on the earth.

Who in the fuck cares, they posted some bait, and instead of spending 5 minutes waiting for an archive on an insignificant piece of evidence to post, I linked it. Stop being a paranoid fag.

>Kill yourself >>>/cuckchan/
Are you underage by chance, or is it some kind of mental deficiency? Obvious 4cucks and people with actual autism are the only people I've known to act the way you do.

Oh yeah, and I linked his video explaining his involvement because guess what: He asked for why he was involved

He had fans?

nigger

to be fair, that's the default 3rd person model you see in source games. not necessarily this games fault I think, it's been awhile since I played a source game for real

I loved that. Probably the only "fun" thing about this whole damn mess.

I don't give a single fuck about what Reddit does.
You knowing about this link and then directly linking to it and that eceleb proves your cancer of the highest order.
Yeah, and there are also no shills here right moishe?
Youtube and ecelebs thrive views regardless of adblock you absolute fucking retard.
Not only that but adblock is fucking spyware of the worst kind.
Go back to >>>/cuckchan/
You don't fit in cuckchan scum no matter how hard you try, no matter how much you push for your antics to be the status quo of this board.

This game is so fucking bad, it should appear in one of those bootleg threads.

Completely deflecting the hypothetical since he literally can't argue with it.
lol

Strawman since he's unable to follow the argument:

Yes, I'm sure you here even before this board version of Eternal September.
2013 even

BLACK MESSSAH

The absolute worst thing is how he wasn't even a terrible Gman impersonator.

Off topic but I need sauce on that song

me too, i originally found that webm on a russian imageboard and posted it here

So how are the devs responding to the reactions?

They keep saying the wrong version of the game released and they'll fix it.

pls sage and hide, fuck this game and fuck OP