Indieshit/Obscure game general: One Finger Death Punch 2

Recommend, talk or discuss smaller games that usually can't fill a thread here.
Fucking One Finger Death Punch 2 has been released and I have already release my jizz.
Sorry about the lack of an archived source, archive.is is acting up and I'm not setting up an account on the Wayback Machine.
Hvae you played Giga Breaker yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5y0aP
archive.is/GN5vr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are they using the same shitty graphics as the original? I'm not one to complain about graphics all that much, but when you start with stickmen the only way is up.

Also, what improvements does it bring to the table?

They somehow managed to make it look even uglier. What the fuck.

Did they get banned from youtube or something?

What the fuck is there to discuss? There isn't even a release date.

Loved the first one, looking forward to it.

That's why I made a thread for smaller games nigger
Discuss smaller budget games

I love fucking with /a/ by referring to One Punch Man as the title of this game.

What's their response?

Is /a/'s BO still a tranny?

That's the piggy at Holla Forums

Probably an instant ban

Hope the soundtrack is just as good as the first game, especially if they can commission F-777 for new music made specifically for the game.

Anybody interested in this shit still?

I don't know, I usually (1)-and-done that place.

Yes because I'm an edgelord
I even tried out Inner Chains despite it being broken.
I'm not expecting anything more than a walking sim and some poorly designed combat though.

Pic related

Is that the walking simulator with demon titties?

Ye

What does that have to do with my post?

I've yet to see anyone but myself bring up Majesty, it may be one of the most underrated games.

Build up a base and conscript adventurers with their own individual AI depending on what class they are. Rangers will be inquisitive and scout the map, Barbarians will blitzkrieg enemy camps, gnomes will repair things until level 10 upon which they level up to champions and try to do combat. Everything has a pen and paper stat sheet that goes up with their levels, rangers will be able to cast fireball at level 6 if you have a library. Wizards will become omniscient glass cannons at level 8 teleporting everywhere and firestorming shit down.

It's been on my backlog for like 2 years behind the Total War series and the King Arthur games.

What really pissed me off about Majesty was that the heroes were unable to form "parties", so you ended up with wizards and healers wandering around and getting killed before they even had a chance to level up, making them almost worthless.

Here's some other shit that i've gotten my eyes on a while ago that still have yet to come out,chime in if you have interest or know anything about em

That looks really good
Try out The Quest whenever you can, it's a really simple RPG, kind of in the vein of Might&Magic but without party memebers.
It's really fucking comfy though, from the music to the art.

I'm still mad they never ported any of the other expansions besides the first.

Think again my fellow brother of color

I was just looking at the page and I saw that. When did they introduce this feature?

Late 2016
They also released a level editor so you can make your own shit.
Sword of Moonlight style

STOP, FUCKING STOP

Cry about it you little bitch

Are you the same retard that goes around calling every thread that isn't a general a cuckchan/template thread? because if you are,fucking off yourself.

Your wish is answered in Majesty 2 :^)

Reported for cuckchan.

What do you think, dipshit?

Rosenkreuzstilette and Intrusion 2 are goof games.
You should give them a try

So you are one of those faggots,fuck you,you're one of the reasons we can't discuss anything around here.

Only nintendo games are allowed

Kek, you're retarded. Go back and re-read this reply chain.

Proof?

Are you new? It's been posted in every fucking thread for months

I've been posting daily here since late 2014 and that's the first time I heard about it.
Post source and stop derailing

Nothing in the trailer looked interesting. Doesn't mean it won't be good, I just don't understand why people were excited by the trailer. Ear-raping noise and blood everywhere. Maybe some good creature design. The gameplay trailer somehow forgot the gameplay. Why care?

Normalfags liked it for some reason

I've been posting hourly here since early 1990 and I can recall every single post made, especially regarding this topic. It's legit.

(You)

It's pretty obvious why people would like it here
Monster pussy and tits

What? I was just saying hello to Karen.

Scorn looks better, honestly.
== >IMPLYING WE WOULD EVEN GET SCORN==

Why do you have doubts it'll get released?

ur a cheeky cunt ill give u that m8

:^)

Fuck son, I knew about this a few years ago. They say he doesn't own the board anymore.

I'm interested, I bought the first one for like, 3 dollars and loved the infinite mode. Mobile f2p version was kinda shit, but eh.

It was really disappointing when I heard it was F2P
What's even worse is that it seems to run on another engine.
I wanted to play this shit on the go, it's perfect for that due to how simple it is.
It's an actual good mobile game in the sea of shit.

It should be a globa ban

Acceleration of Suguri 2 is out if anyone's interested.

Linelight. I beat it just recently, and it's possibly the comfiest game I have ever played. Definitely worth it if you're in the market for a good puzzle game.

That actually doesn't look too bad. Nice job shill.

what was the one game that was supposed to be like devil daggers but with more content like procedurally generated levels and more weapons and shit

Elaborate

no but one of Holla Forums's mods is

ACE Team games are generally pretty well accepted around here, right? Zeno Clash, Rock of Ages, Abyss Odyssey… Deadly Tower of Monsters is one I do like for the style they chose. Shit's fun. I wanna know what happened to The Endless Cylinder.

I thought that was the game having on-disk DLC. Why did they use Steam's on-disk DLC interface for their expansion packs?

Bumping with one of my favorite adventure games and the sequel which I haven't played yet.

Attached: the fall part 2.webm (640x360 5.61 MB, 2.68M)

zeno clash 2 and abyss odyssey are shit, deadly tower of monsters is very very meh, the concept is interesting but the game play just isn't there

Fuck you, I loved that game. What's so bad about it?

The only reason generals were so hated back on Cuckchan was because they were filled with attention whores and tripfags. I see no such problem in general threads on 8/v/.

Likely because it's fan content

it's shit

I don't know if I'm excited for One Finger Death Punch 2. I love the first, but it was a massive fluke from the devs, who otherwise make simple fucking shovelware. Look at the other shit they've made:
archive.is/5y0aP

Attached: 1292450-1.jpg (219x300 11.42 KB, 11.9K)

They look like they come straight from those "make a cover based on that random name generator" threads

Attached: lookin' good.jpg (619x597, 175.5K)

Here's the archive and gameplay video embedded
archive.is/GN5vr

While I understand the sentiment you have to understand these games were made for the 360's Indie store and were most likely priced anywhere from $1-$2

And then compare that shit to One Finger Death Punch.

Not liking the music. Also fuck power dodges, power attacks and random executions that take you out of the game because fuck you player our game isn't cinematic enough.

Attached: One Finger Death Punch Cover.jpg (289x400, 53.59K)

So the reason why OFDP was good was because they actually cared about it. The devs are talented enough to make great games but stick to making extremely cheap, easy, quick buck titles instead.

Attached: 8062d7f449bd6890e26d753d35819872c2976e86741323da94ddbf0351bfebe6.jpg (400x400, 12.11K)

Spire?

I guess you could say they made those games just to make a silver dollar.

You are thinking of Spire, but it's not supposed to be like Devil Daggers, that was just a test for the engine. It's supposed to be a first-person platforming adventure with movement inspired by CPMA, I'm not sure if they've said anything definitive about what the combat will be like.

It's being released late 2017 early 2018 TBD

It wasn't that good, it became very monotonous after you played 10 levels or so.
And the same 4 songs playing every single time didn't really help.

This game is pretty fun with a friend.

Attached: Stick-Fight-The-Game-Free-Download.jpg (620x355, 28.73K)

It looks fantastic, but isn't it just another Penumbra/Amnesia clone?

Yes and they get butthurt everytime you mention it.

Anything coming out soon?

There's shit coming out all the time. If you're looking for any particular kind of game, you'll need to be more specific.

Has anyone played this yet?

Attached: polybius-listingthumb-01-ps4-us-09may2017.png (1600x900, 1.29M)

they already fucked up the sequel title, so the game's guaranteed trash

You mean the original arcade? Yes, as my cousin ran an arcade back in the '80s and still has one.

Haven't played it, don't know if it still works, but it is an original