Friendly reminder Hunt down the freeman still has better writing than DmC devil may cry

Sadly. I’m not exaggerating.

WHERE'S DONTE, WHERE'S THE DEMONKILLER???

I'd fuck Donte.

I'm no expert on games writing but I'd be willing to be DmC has the worst writing out of at least 95% of games with a story. This is no exaggeration.

I ship edge fuck face with donte

OP HAS NO GAMES

I miss DmC shenanigans
anyone have that screencap where some anons sent a wig to Tameem?

My name, btw, is xXx_DonteDaDemonKillah666_xXx

My fucking sides, this "creative director" what a joke.

Hey, fuck you.

DEMON
Wub
KING

My, how time flies. I wish I could turn back time.

Just say five years holy shit.

I remember hoping it wouldn't be a trainwreck, but holy shit did I get proven wrong fast.

to the good old days

Actually the term is lustrum.

It shows on the character models and how they interact with the world. Change the environments and it's an Uncharted-game

I don't think DmC had the models lean against walls and stuff though, so it's actually a step back in that regard.

Remember "My name is Dante"? Holy fuck, what a trainwreck
It was also the first time I remember the gayming community actually pushing back against piece of shit devs. To think a year later of it's release we were going to get GG and then things weren't going to get much better. What a ride.

Funny, because I remember it being one of the last times an audience outright told the developer of their favorite series to fuck off. We've been in full on "gamer entitlement" territory since then with the advent of youtube and twitch pretend friend social pacification apparatus.

Also I want to use Tewi as a living onahole.

4SE is a really lazy remake and anyone with any self respect wouldn't be giving Capcom money after DmC.

I will never understand the term living onahole. An onahole is an artificial recreation, so wouldn't using the real thing as an onahole just be the real thing?

You people may be memeing, but a Western CUHRAZY game set in supernatural Mexico based off Mexican mythology to the tunes of embed related would be the tightest shit.

Still doesn't explain the fact that over a million goys bought DmC on Steam.

forgot embed

It had no competition for nearly a year and was shilled heavily by PC gaming youtube faggots like totalcancer.

I made you a picture.

It was just a taste of things to come. Not only did the media try to put the blame on consumers, they tried to make it a non-issue by saying it was all about Dante's hair changing from white to black. And there was an honest-to-god viral marketer with a tripcode trying to deflect any DmC criticism in those threads, and then he went on to shit on MGR:R threads whenever they popped up. When the games came out, he confessed and then fucked off forever. There were screencaps, too. I remember one fucking autistic video where he had the games next to each other, and he timed how much gameplay the games had in total. He would stop the timer while in zandatsu and during codecs and cutscenes.

These are the lengths these animals are willing to go to. I saw the face of our nemesis that day.

That doujin's version of Reisen is so sad it hurts my kokoro.

Keep in mind that DmC constantly goes on sale for dirt cheap and was stuffed into the low tiers of several humble bundles, while DMC4 is split between the original release and SE.

DmC has sales on PC because it's been in Humble Bundles for a dollar like 10 times.

Does a bad game need competition for people to recognize that it's bad and not buy it? Mustards just have horrible taste.

Costing 7.49 every Christmas probably bumped that up

Not sure about 4 and 4SE combined, but I don't think the remaster type releases fit well with the PC as a platform to begin with.

For retards who buy anything less than $10 because "hey it's chap who cares xDDD" while they're steam directory is filled with crap they haven't touched in 7 years, yes.

The important important part of the sentence is not "living", it's "onahole". Fucking the real thing would imply courtship rituals and time spent doing many things which aren't related to having your dick inside vagina. Imagine waking up in the morning, being able to pull your Tewi out of a big drawer, fucking her raw, then put her back and shitpost for the rest of the day.

Only retarded mustards would take such an offer. Time is valuable and if you have a terrible time with a terrible game it doesn't matter how much you paid for it.

And this is why the world needs a purge

DmC has Steam cards and badges. After getting those cards solely for market speculation and trades, they probably don't care.

Yeah, I remember that shit. Some faggot called UmbranAlchemist or something.

So what you're telling me is that the audience for DmC on Steam is retarded normalfags and Jews using the game to further their speculative financial ventures?

That is a significant portion of people on Steam anyways. Remember when it was cool to have a huge list of games in your library?

I think normalfags have always thought that was cool, when did it change?

I remember Dragon's Dogma threads on 4chan always had the same OP, with the same picture, in all caps, and people calling the guy out with archive screenshots.
I really want to believe that moot was brainwashed by SJWs, and that m

You're using that meme wrong. or are you:^)

I am being 100 percent serious,that thing looks attractive to me and i would gladly mate with it.

*and people calling the guy out as a shill

I get that idiot, but the target of your desire is not the correct usage of that meme.

I didn't know it changed, they don't talk about it as much anymore or I'm around less of those people.

How so,it seems appropriate.

You mean Haze?

Are you really this new or just playing dumb?

I posted an image saying i wanted to fuck that thing,and i indeed want to fuck that thing,what is wrong about that.

It really would, I'd play the hell out of that. Not enough games based on other mythologies than the usual gotos. There was Guacamelee but it was full of hot shit memery.

According to /tg/, unicorns want to mate with you.

I'd fuck an unicorn, I bet it gives you superpowers or turns you into a cute girl or something like that.

Same. Still wish I could find the full size Gerbil.