Someone recommend me a new game to play that isn't Kingdom Come...

Someone recommend me a new game to play that isn't Kingdom Come. I just got done with playing Prey 2017 and it was very good. I also am interested in playing Neptunia Godesses but not right now.

Great, thanks for explaining what genres you enjoy, past games you have recently played and what you think of them.

OP being a fag, as always

From your shit taste I suggest nu-Doom, Overwatch, and an ASSFAGGOTS game. Also >>>/cuckchan/ is that way friend.

Fine
-I like games like Seiken and Ys as well as Stalker, Ducks Eggs, and System Shock
-Recent AAA games I liked the most were Divine Divinity II, Witcher 3, and Prey
-I played all the Falcom games

These are also bad games though.

I don't have much to add to your list but these are things I played recently that might be enjoyable to you. Obviously pirated Deep Rock Galactic and Templar Battleforce

I'll probably play deeprock galactic

Have you played Nier Automata ? It's mostly an action game but it's really good. You'll need a controller on pc though, decent difficulty requires manual aiming and the mouse control is fucked.

I know it has a bad rep but farcry 3 is also decent. I enjoyed it at least. The pozzing is there, but it's kept to a minimum, and it didn't prevent me from enjoying the game anyway. Make sure you play at max difficulty, the game is really easy.

Kingdom Come and Neptunia Godesses

Forgot to add, of course, don't pay for either, don't support anti-consumer business practice, and torrent all your games unless you need the official multiplayer badly.
I'm considering buying the dark souls remake myself just because of the multiplayer.

Kingdom Come

Ya I pirate everything and beat neir:a a long time ago, getting most endings. Yes I liked it a good bit and if someone didn't play it I recommend it. I'll check out fary cry 3 maybe too as I like blood dragon. A shame the MC fucked a nigger instead of the doc in the game.

drepped

You're not the one asking for games Mr >(1) and done.

more proof pc gaming deserves what it gets

How do you feel about 6DoF shooters, OP?

Runescape? If you like rpgs then play gothic 2 or might and magic series. Hell play arcanum if you like isometric rpgs.

Maybe play the old dmcs if you like action.

Just because you're here doesn't mean you have to be a hipster also just because it doesn't get mod support doesn't mean it's bad

I recommend you Bioshock Infinite and Uncharted 4, I'm sure you'll love it.

was it though?

It's a mediocre Painkiller ripoff you redditor
It is because you can't even fix the glaring fucking flaws it has.

you don't have to try so hard user, take your time and don't be cancer.

No
It's a mediocre Bioshock wannabe with a bit more depth and godawful progression, pacing and retarded art design that doesn't know what it wants to be.
Mimics are also the only good enemy on the game, every other enemy is a shitty projectile throwing bulletsponge with maybe a gimmick and there are so many resources that even on hard difficulty you can just pester enemies with non specialized weapons to kill them in 30 seconds without even thinking about conserving it.
It's bland as fuck and not only that but it's also obviously pushing for SJW bullshit since this is NuArkane, everyone is a racemixing shitskin or a dyke which I could ignore if the game or writing was good, but no, it was not.

Why I said it was a ripoff
Maybe if you're playing on Nightmare
Every other difficulty you can eat up damage like it's nothing and there's no actual need to move outside strafing and even then you can only move while stuck on a small arena 90% of the time.
Plus the necessity of glory kills for health and ammo due to the level designers not being able to position items on the levels well, so much so that they merely make them respawn on the same area.

This is even more obvious in the first part of the game where the shotgun barely has any ammo and Imps take 2 shots point blank in the face.
You don't try at all
This coming from the malignant tumor itself

I mean, we're on Holla Forums, none plays beyond the harder difficulties here right?
We're not comparing Serious Sam with Painkiller.
Just read what you're writing and judge by yourself, you're the cancer and the reason for the second exodus.

I have a hot new game for you, it's called backlog.

NuDoom is non fast garbage unless it's played on Nightmare, there's literally no need to be fast and I'm a pleb that struggles with Nier Automata and Dawn of War on Hard
And even in Nightmare it's a poorly designed mess that wasn't properly designed for that difficulty as well.
Yeah, locking you down in Arenas with 12 enemies with barely any enemy variety is totally different from Painkiller
Painkiller has thrice the enemies onscreen and actual fun boss battles.
What the fuck are you talking about?
Yeah, I made actual arguments, you have yet to give me anything besides saying it's fast and that Painkiller has less enemy variety despite NuDoom having literally one section with actual enemy variety at the end of the game.
Nice attempt at fitting in reddit
Maybe next time

I actually tried Deep Rock Galactic and it's pretty good, I might need to buy it to get multiplayer when it comes out.

I thought "nu"Prey was very good as it was the only thing to give me the system shock feel in the modern era. As in go back and forth between areas as you gain new abilities/get keys to solve the problem in your isolated world. I was able to play just like I play in the other games so I didn't see any problem in it. In fact I saw far fewer problems with it that all the other AAA games I took a stab at over the past few years. It sure doesn't deserve a 59.99 price tag though.

Who are you to make me.

Played them when they came out.

Played lots of other games as they came out, I have no intention to go back and play some old 90s point and click just because it exists.
I'll try arcanum tommorrow

Tomato wasn't even in the top five games of 2017.