Bioware can't help themselves to virtue signal in feminism's favor. They really want to die fast

archive.fo/jgk30

Seems like this was Anita Sarkeesian's marching orders when she paid Bioware a visit the last time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Marxism
kentaurus.com/troopers.htm
yaygender.net/pages/gender.pl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ha ha ha ha

The only response to criticism sjw's are capable of is to double down

Jesus what is this, 2013?

Yeah, and? What else is new? What's the point of even making a thread about this?

I'm all for more women's behinds gaming.

Varia Suit Samus is superior

I want to impregnate Anita

You might call this a large, horrible sign of what the games industry has become, but I just want to mention that girls do this on a much smaller scale constantly and have probably done so for hundreds of years if not all time.

This is the same thing women everywhere do to give each other "support," where support means "blatantly lie, throw empty compliments, offer cloying epithets that clearly aren't true." It's a shit ton of emotional backpatting not based on anything concrete, it's essentially a mutual masturbatory session for feelings. Nothing important or true is said, nothing is accomplished, there's no point in it other than trying to make someone feel important and unique for a fleeting amount of time. Then, the next day, everything is back to normal and the same women offering those empty compliments the day before are subtly attempting to backstab the very person they were "supporting," as females are not cooperative in the least.

That's what that Bioware shit is, only more corporate-based, but it happens everywhere constantly on a smaller and less noticed level.

That is an insult to Ivy's ass in the game.

glad im not the only one who noticed, it's too flat and looks like it's stretched vertically. That's not how her ass looks, is that from some concept art or something?

do you really have NOTHING better to do in your free time than actively seek garbage on twitter? All that is spent not playing VIDEO GAMES

What does feminism even have to achieve at this point? The middle east is returning to pre-American Intervention levels of secularism. There is no inequality in the West. Yet they still breathe.

You have great taste, friend.

Ass autist? You still post here?

I laughed

Japan still threatens (((their))) monopoly on worldwide cultural influence, so they need to destroy that.

I am ok with this.

really?

I've not heard anything suggesting it, but considering all the Muslims are leaving the Mid East for Europe, I could believe it.

Imblyin there is only one.

Supposedly. Things seem to be calming down there as of recently, as far as the True Muslims(read: Terrorists) are concerned. It's getting better for sure, but slowly, and it could be destabilized at any moment by the Israelis. One could say that it won't be totally secularized until Iran returns to monarchy.

Isn't the giant clusterfuck over in the Muslim world specifically because there are a dozen different sects who are all militantly religious and believe themselves the One True Muslim Faith (TM)?

Thanks to the magic of microaggressions, there is literally no end to their victim complex. You can sexually harrass a Feminist by sitting quietly in a different room.

That, and a relatively new renewed fervor. The middle east was well on its way to becoming 1st world in the 60s and early 70s. Then, Communists tried to exert power over the region, forcing the US to intervene, thus awaking the hive of religious fundamentalists, those Muslims who did not drink Shiraz, who forced their wives into the hijab and burqa, who despised any book other than the Quran, the Hadiths and the various commentaries on them. It stopped the Commies, and I'm glad for that, but it also prevented the middle east from becoming truly modernized.

I can top that: you can rape a feminist by refusing to have sex with her.

You do realise that article is satirical, right?

I can top that, you can sap her life energy and weaken her by masturbating to her in a different location without her express consent

To be fair, sometimes it's hard to tell what is satire and whatnot, given all the shit that has already transpired thanks to feminism.

Jesus fucking christ.

you should work on not being an easily baited autist and it won't be as hard to tell.

Good luck with that. I imagine Japan is getting close to implementing Gaijin Get Out 2: Electric Boogaloo.

you couldn't even find a flattering photo of her

One would have to exist for it to be found.

Can't wait for it to be shutdown.

Islamic extremism has three revenue sources. The US government, the Saudi government and the Israeli government. With the first two reorientating from funding durka durka to further their political goals and how stingy the Jews are its no wonder it's on the decline.

Anthem is going to be an absolute shitpile and Bioware is going to die, i guess those at bioware have accepted that fact.

anyone at bioware who is actually decent at their jobs will have already been handing out CVs.

There's plenty of inequality in the West. It's just that every remaining form of inequality is something feminists benefit from, so they don't want to talk about it and they don't want anyone else to talk about it either.

Those.
All women are born failures, with the sole purpose of being objects to be used by Men and be discarded soon after.

What prevented that was the fact that they are not White nor japanese, user. They would not succeed even if they had all means and no opposition.

Bioware is on life support because of female devs. That is a good argument for NOT having women devs.

Imagine a wild beast giving one last bite before dying from blood loss. That's why they're pushing so hard right now.

Will the Alt-Right replace feminism as the new driving force in western culture?

:^)

Yes, please share your invaluable experience of working for a dying developer you helped kill! Truly an inspiration.

These people are silly.

More like you want it to be real.

I want you to as well, so that Anita will too busy dealing with her little shit kid to mess with games anymore.

No such personnel exists.

You can't. Her vaginal mucus is so acidic, no mortal man's sperm can break through.

Why? Isn't Feminist Frequency enough of an abortion for you?

Her womb might also have committed honorable sudoku to spare humanity her shit genetics.

Why are you so evil

full blown communism. feminism was always a way to subvert societies, not create equality.

We can only hope.
btw MacIntosh has produced a male babby is a few years old
pic related

WHAT THE FUCK

Daily Reminder.

It's not her.

I remember her saying vidya don't cause violence on colbert, but I also think she's contradicted that plenty of times with her "violent masculinity in videogames" bitching. Now she's just trying to distance herself from anything trump says. I don't think she's fully thought out her own positions, if she even cares really to have any.

Leftists have no position really. They define their policies around whatever does the most damage to the white race in general and white, heterosexual men in particular.

Actually the US pushed its allies out of the Middle East because of muh imperialism in the 50s first in yet another example of short-term ideological thinking outweighing long-term geopolitical strategy. Otherwise accurate though.

You mean these?
Anita just proven herself to being a hypocrite.

alt-right isn't real, its a strawman that autists and opportunists have latched onto. Kind of like the whole "muh anonymous" nonsense ages ago.

Guy had a literal no foreigners allowed policy and managed to keep his dynasty in hegemony for hundreds of years. Hideyoshi sort of did too, although he failed in his attempts to BTFO the Koreans. Was Nobunaga the actual cuck of the three? He loved foreign shit so much and even kept a nigger servant around.

Hideyoshi was a prick towards "Nanban/Southern Barbarians" and Christians, And it wasn't Ieyasu, it was his grandson that put the isolationist policies, Ieyasu when he was Shogun for a time sponsored trade agreements with Spanish Philippines, India, Ming China, India, Portugal, and England.

The gaijin have guns and Nobunaga found guns were cool, so he could unite Japan.

Now the gaijin only offer feminism, and it is shit.

Wait, when did the Amakusa rebellion take place? Wasn't it in the 1630s?

1637-1638

Most of the historical views on him, that he was interested in foreign stuff, like a Westaboo like Kojima, but was pretty much a realistic pragmatist in all aspects, he revolutionized warfare there with the use of guns and cannons.

tbh I'm not sure she's smart enough for hypocrisy. That'd require a calculative mind. I think she's been grasping at straws since her stupid crowdfund made her an eceleb.

["delet this" in demon king]

They all had a lot of wives and concubines plus childfren, don't remember any figure from that era being a cuck.

Is anybody really that surprised?

It does say things feminists have said before, like that you can't rape men, which also sounds similar to "you cant be racist against white people".
Satire of extremism is indistinguishable from extremism

What next, Meiji was era of cuckoldry because Japan didn't want to end up overran by more
technologically advanced civilizations at the time so they became one instead?

"This person shows no inclination to work as a team, what a great asset for our company."

It's interesting how her competence to program was never part of the questionnaire.

DONT YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT ODA SAMA.

They took the black pill.

It's mostly the "old guard" ie old farts making sure whaito piggu and other Gaijins cant get in, once they start to die off the younger generations that are a lot more pozzed and herbivorous will take the helm.

The old guard will pick and choose their successors, and those have been raised to be just like the old guard. Herbivores will continue to remain irrelevant to society at large as the alphas plow the women and control the country.

Japan is in the process of wrestling more and more US control from itself and rearming, and people in places like Okinawa repeatedly keep telling white piggu and his nigger pets they need to fuck off out of their country. I don't see a state that rejects 99% of asylum claims outright, and makes it virtually impossible to gain citizenship, going the way of the West.

B-but muh low birth rates! How else are they going to increase their population? They need more Koreans, Chinese and south-east Asians!

If anything the West should be looking at them as a role model. Semitism is the cancer destroying Western civilization.

We'l see, i worry some of their picked successors are rotten to the core ie wont mind selling the country out for some personal gains which is what's been happening in Yorop when the younger generations take the reins.

Nips obviously disagree with this particular Jewish scam considering they'd rather heavily invest in automation and take the short-term economical hit. Japan has always been overpopulated, the Nips clearly know this and have a wish to bring population numbers back under control.

You don't need 120 million people on an island chain the size of California, with little plains, when your whole economy is going to be automated within the next 20 years. This is going to eliminate almost all requirements for unskilled labor.

If only the West wasn't populated by arrogant cucks and had the same mindset as Japan when it came in contact with the West and decided to learn what they could to catch up but still tried very hard to safeguard their cultural heritage.

The West is actively working towards its own destruction and seems to think there is something to be learned from inferior subhumans from South America, the Middle East and Africa.

Fair enough point, though I don't really imagine that will be the case. The Japanese ruling class, no matter the form of government, has been the same for centuries, with the same families and clans.

The West's problem is that we fell for the democracy meme, which lets the government shift public sentiment at will by shipping in browns.

What the actual fuck..?

Men raised by women instinctively yield to bossy whores.

They hired a mutant pug dog woman.

So the woman's answer was sex and the interviewer's answer was also sex.
HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

When you put it that way, the democratic system itself seems totally unsuited to globalization. It's not the fact that the people being shipped in are brown, it's the fact that ``democracy can be manipulated by shipping in people from outside``. I would call that a pretty huge security flaw in the software, one worth patching ASAP. And if it can't be patched, it's time to switch to a new system completely.

People like to forget how exclusive the original Greek democracies were. Athens was not a global community, and even within the small city state itself only the select members called "citizens" were allowed to vote. Meanwhile America literally unironically has millions of votes cast and counted by non-citizens.

That's her child, and I'm serious when I say that.

All BioWare hires is fujoshits, which goes a long way towards explaining why their games have such abysmal narratives and characters.

Do you honestly think they will keep democracy in place once they know they have the sufficient amount of low IQ subhumans to vote it out?

And this did not include women, hence why the system actually fucking worked.

What if unwashed masses in a democratic country had 90% agreement for launching a nuclear first strike
Insane.

Imagine having that conversation, face to face, with a woman that looks like that. Imagine her winks and nudges as she says it.

People shit on Starship Troopers (the book) for forwarding militaristic fascism but the idea of citizenship as something to be earned by being useful to the nation is a good one.

Yes, because they are perfectly suited in every level of society and industry for manipulating and directing the democracy. Why would they ever risk inciting real outrage by going totalitarian when they can just sit back and keep spinning the mass media wheels for all eternity?

Except that democracies and republics always begin as coalitions of armed land owners. That's how it happened in pre-classical Greece, Rome and the US.

But the Federation was libertarian. No one that knows what a massive cuck Heinlein was would ever call any of his books fascist.

Because all spics, mudshits and niggers care about is gibs. They could give less of a shit about right to rule, the social contract, fairness or rights. You assume these animals think and act like we do, and you assume wrong.

Totalitarianism and authoritarianism are different things. We are in one of the most totalitarian social systems ever devised, power just isn't in a single figure so it can't be said to be authoritarian.

We are under the thrall of a Jewish cultural oligarchy.

I thought that feminism was a movement which already achieved its goals during the early-to-mid last century.

There were some "unachieved goals" left, it seems.

No, you fucking idiot, you do not promote you own race's women getting raped. Women are children, when they misbehave you stop being a faggot and fix their shit.

This is fucking great. We should be promoting this for them.
If it gains enough traction, it'll either call for even more backlash against feminism worldwide, or actually enable men to rape women everywhere.

Sounds like a win-win scenario.

Feminist women aren't humans. It's not a loss.

That has nothing to do with the discussion, and it's also incorrect. America justifies itself on the civil rights era, not world war 2.

i guess you'd shoot your dog for shitting in the street too

Fuck off rabbi.

Rape is a social construct. A Western woman cannot be raped by an Arab or an African because the Western woman holds power over him due to her wealth and color of her skin.

Marxists are the same as jews. That's the point.

If your own dog actively tried to bite your head off and you didn't try to shoot it you'd be an idiot.

that's you, right now. take your autism elsewhere.

Women don't have the capacity to have ideology. If a woman is spouting marxism it's because the men around her are faggots.

Dogs understand the concept of loyalty. If you feed a dog, shelter him from rain and cold and pet him when he comes near you he'll give its life for you.

Can one say the same about women?

Be my guest.

That is EXACTLY what we should stop doing. We should stop protecting women full stop. Let those ungrateful fuckers try and protect themselves for awhile.
We do this for a year watch them get their shit fucked right up the ass by their leftist soyboy allies and I swear to god every female on Earth will shut up and return to the kitchens.

They're not faggots. They're purposely deceitful and manipulative towards a goal.
In practical terms, them promoting marxism is the same as men promoting marxism, so there's no difference.

This

You don't protect women, user. There'd be no functional difference.

Everyone does through taxes that support a government that gives them more benefits than they need. There's also a culture that incentivizes private corporations to spend more money on them than they need.

I'd fuck her up, to give her a good reason to hate men.

Here's the problem: the men who work for the state are well paid and get laid due to that. They have no incentive to stop protecting the women they are given.

That second one can't be fucking real,that has to be a shop.

To be fair I did protect my ex from a big ass dog once got my arm ripped to fuck and back. One week later she slept with a fucking 14 year old kid.
Ungrateful and a fucking pedo. Should have let the dog rip her throat out to be honest.

The incentive is precisely uncontrolled feminism.
Women who are offended that they're being protected. Women who go as far as to refuse to be protected when they're raped. Women who bite the hand that feeds constantly but enjoy the food regardless.
That's the trigger.

I'm so sorry to hear that man,never trust women.

Post pics of her.

They're women. They're just saying that for attention. Treating their nonsense seriously is exactly what they want and how they go so far in the first place.

Precisely. So keep treating their nonsense seriously, to the very extreme, until men of the world and even women themselves realize that maybe we shouldn't treat them seriously anymore.

They should get the cry wolf treatment.

Gramsci should have been killed and throwed in a garbage bin the day he was born.

That holds true for all Marxists.

Is this a ploy to gain more donation funds?

English isn't actually hard to learn you neanderthal.

I don't get why Hitler let them escape.

Leftists should be executed without a trial on sight.
Just like enemy combatants in wartime
defending your country is dishing out death penalty for an act of invasion, skipping the courts and trials.

Wait. How come neo-marxism gets a wikipedia article but cultural marxism gets censored out to oblivion and labeled "conspiracy theory"?
They seem to be the same thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Marxism

During wartime you always shoot the traitor first.

look up any color plus pride on there that's not white,then look up white pride,see if you can notice anything.

Yet the movies were entirely different from the book, courtesy of its Dutch faggot director. Just because he felt the book promotes facism. Granted he was such a cuck that he admitted he never finished the damned thing

Isn't that like the US still handles proper immigration?
It's not like in germoney where once you're in you're in for good and on the best way to citizenship by doing nothing for 5 years.

I'm not trusting it. I'm asking what made leftists censor out cultural marxism but still leave neo marxism in.

Because they want to change the definition of Marxism to include social justice. I doubt Holla Forums-tier autists have even attempted to understand this, but the left isn't a monolith. There are many factions, and classic socialists do not see eye-to-eye with neo-Marxists. Remember when all the feminists were calling the people who wouldn't line up behind Hillary "Berniebros" and "brocialists"? Both the liberals and the socialists wanted other candidates. It's the neofags who wanted Hillary, and it was the neofags who blamed "Berniebro" protest voters for Trump's victory.

Yeah but what about all other native dregs that vote for welfare checks?

You got me on that one, I don't remember shit about the book other then the citizenship idea. I was just repeating what I read about it on wikipedia

New is positive to normalfags. They want PROGRESS. That's why jews label it "progressive". (((They))) promote it. (((They))) write the articles in the first place.

Alright. But what's harmful to their narrative about an article on "Cultural Marxism" as defined by the Frankfurt school? And if so, what's not harmful about literally the same thing under a different name (Neo-Marxism)?

To be fair the movie was rebranded Starship Troopers late into production for name recognition. Initially the project had little to do with the book besides the humans vs. bugs thing.

Did he really ever say that? I remember reading he didn't finish the book because he thought it was boring, not because he thought it was right wing propaganda (which it is not).

Also, if you and want to know more there is a wonderful page that deconstructs all the bullshit people accuse the book of here:
kentaurus.com/troopers.htm

Cultural Marxism is too open about the goals.

This. If they knew what's waiting in the end of the tunnel they would at least try turning around. To walk back the long way they came in.

Too open as in it's not useful anymore since it's too broad? If so, how does that affect them? It's a piece of history regardless.
Did it reveal "too much" of much their intentions or something? I'm confused.

Oh, sorry, I read it as "too broad in scope" instead of too revealing.
Makes sense.

My guess is that it has more to do with the "conspiracy theory" bit. Basically, by connecting Cultural Marxism to it they are trying to make it easy to dismiss. Not much thought required when you can just tell your opponent he's a tinfoil conspiracy theorist and instantly "win" the debate.

No. Hideyoshi and Ieyasu were only able to accomplish what they did because Nobunaga did the hard parts of building up that massive army and taking out all the actual great clans. If either Ieyasu or Hideyoshi tried it instead of Nobunaga, i'd doubt they'd succeed, since Nobunaga was unique in his recognition of talent and indiferrence to tradition and etiquette. It's why Hideyoshi ever even gained any rank at all, considering he was just a peasant before nobunaga rose him up. Oh and what does Hideyoshi do as thanks? Deposes Nobunagas line.

Cultural marxism is the "nazis" of kosher right, a mysterious group with no named (rather, no nameable) leaders and no clear origins.
None of people i've talked with about "cultural marxism" were able to even name Gramsci

I want to take a big, fat ogre dump on Anita's chest.

It became obvious since Dragon Age Inquisition. Females get four romance options, one with Iron Bull who is confirmed to be fetishized by the writers who made this (not that it isn't obvious). Males get only two romance options with a shitskin and a stronk womyn. And you can romance the gay mage at any time you want. Their had their priorities right.

This cannot be fucking real. You made it up. You can't be this fucking JUST'd. Do what said and post pics.

The headline is over-the-top, but the women are pretty much saying they don't men protecting them like they were prizes or something.

and then we realise that this was just their fetish all along. They want to be raped by mud, they're traitors to their own kind so they don't deserve protection.

That is funny because rumors said that some Bioware devs were pissed off that Anita's presence gave them bad press.

Between SJWs, Gamergate and the insanity of the left, there were continuous edits to the Cultural Marxism page pointing it all out. The SJWs at wikipedia did not want this happening as it paints a light on their dirty dealings and attacks on western culture and people. Because it was tied to SJWs and had clear examples in modern culture of their actions, it would inevitably hurt their march of progress if left untended. Besides, wikipedia is a complete propaganda hole at this point.

They're fucked anyway. They know and we know that Anthem is a trainwreck in the making and they're all about to get fired, and likely never be able to work in the vidya industry, or IT for that matter, ever again.

maybe they are unpopular but they get more and more sjws into actual governments and they get a lot of laws…

They like the idea of it. In safe locations and situations for their fantasies where they get to go home and schlick about it later. When reality comes crashing in and they run a train on the girl, beat her, piss on her, burn out cigarettes on her bare skin, beat her some more, Keep her locked there while threatening to hurt her family or loved ones if she doesn't do whatever they say, sell her on a streetcorner, make her fuck animals and odds are a litany of other shit I forgot reading about during the rotherham rapes crap on top of everything else.

Either those women are (((women))), social signalling and don't expect anyone to take them seriously, or are so stupid darwinism is practically frothing at the mouth to take care of them. It's also seriously fucked up they're talking about it as if it encompasses all of feminists as a blanket term, considering the gravity of what they're pushing.

Because they smell their feet on the fire, and anyone with a lick of sense knows some bad shit is coming their way if they don't shape up and fix their shit asap. Unfortunately, they still have a ridiculous amount of social signalling sjws dragging them down to double down on their stupidity. And most likely management and HR as well. If I were a bioware dev, i'd be looking for another company right now, before everyone gets fired, their job description losing all credibility and having to fight your coworkers for a job somewhere else.

JAPANESE MOUNTAIN MONKEY

Didnt Abe recently gave away stipendiums to 500 Middle Easterners?

Yeah, but that shit didn't happen to feminists, it happened to poor, working class girls under the thumb of the Labour government. Feminists are always upper middle class, college educated and living in all white suburbs.

I feel sorry for those little girls and for what they had to experience, but I sincerely wish all of that, and more, on every feminist cunt in the West. Hell, I'd join in beating the living shit out of them right there with the mudshits.

I have no idea, but even if he did 500 is a minuscule number, and if you're a foreigner you really, really don't want to get on the bad side of the Japanese justice system. You're fucked if you do, and their prisons are Hell on Earth.

Im seriously so tired of talking about feminism and like sexes in general
We all agree here anyway cept on itty bitty details
Theres a vocal minority of extremists on both sides cant we just ignore it

The point is to keep a perpetual propaganda war roiling fruitlessly back and forth so nobody pays attention to actual problems anymore.

That's the point. They don't receive the repercussions of their actions. It's poor whites who can't move or don't want to lose their home of decades if not centuries to foreigners and immigrants. If things start to change too much and become dangerous those middle class feminists move somewhere safe again, blaming crime, but not immigration or the foreigners. They just fantasize about it happening and try to push for the fantasy.

Yeah, that worked great for the censorship issue.

Japan overcomes xenophobia, accepts 150 refugees - Israel National

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe announced in May that immigration-shy Japan, with a population of about 127 million, would accept up to 150 Syrian students over five years from 201

To an organism, not being able to breed is the most actual of possible problems.

Holla Forums has been protesting vociferously against feminism, progressive signaling, and all related topics on a daily basis for several years. Nothing has changed. Your efficacy is absolutely equivalent to ignoring it.

They completely fail to understand their target market, gamers as a group have proven to be the only group willing to call out SocJus bullshit.
This isn't going to make the average gamer think any better of them or increase sales.
I'm old and refuse to stop using "gamer" just because it's being co-opted

It keeps us guarded from leftist subversion. Don't like it? You're free to go back to reddit where you'll be in more familiar company.

Sure

Don't be so naive. Even in the beginnings allowing women to vote had destructive and malicious motives behind it.

>>>/cuckchan/

Found the paki rat.

Would you ignore brain cancer until it goes away?

That's not how moral panics play out you underage fag, which you'd know if you'd lived through more than one of them. You don't fight back and shift the narrative. You can't. No more than you can fight a fashion trend or music genre. You can't beat back a storm. You just have to keep the candle lit and wait for the darkness to pass.

All you can do by resisting is shorten the duration. Eventually the moral panic will fall out of favor, and the arguments you make against the insanity will once again take root as people get progressively more and more fed up with the shit that's being fed to them.

You are 100% retarded. Feminism was created by kikes to destroy both men and women. It has nothing to do with equality, you yiddish piece of shit.

It's the truth. Their narrative is definitionally harmed by the truth. How is that confusing?

It does. You're just too stupid to understand how.
lol, NOPE.
Not even fucking remotely close to being accurate.

This.
Feminism has made man and woman into common enemies instead of two halves of one another. It's kinda sad, actually. Sometimes I feel like I'm drawn to nip games and anime because the way the characters care for each other and fight to protect one another reminds me of a world we've lost to bitter competition and jealousy. The fucking kikes really did a number on western society.

But all photos of her look flat. That is her natural state.

I'm drawn to Nip shit because the female characters are chaste and feminine, not screeching harpies with a thousand cock stare. You can actually like them instead of being disgusted by their mere existence.

Man the opinion you've managed to pull from those graphs is retarded. Major economic and political upheaval happened in the 1920s including changes to worker's rights. And what you've pulled from the second graph is even more retarded. You know what happened in 1981? Reagan. The man many hold as a hero is responsible for upping the scale of unnecessary Cold War defenses, the War on Drugs, and other fine expenditures of American's hard-earned money. And the rise after 2002 can be directly attributed to Americans taking on too much debt, creating bubbles in several places (but especially housing), and then crashing the market. You retards and your lenders are the cause of that huge spike.

Women are retarded, feminists are retards on steroids, and beta cucks are the biggest retards of all, but women didn't cause (or for the case of 2002 onwards, exclusively cause) anything you're crying about there.

Dude look at the sag on her face already. She is not going to age well at all.

I wish Ivy's ass was rounder and thicker.

Truth is not a matter of opinion.
Yes, it's called GIVING WOMEN THE VOTE.
Having nothing to do with the discussion.
Guess who took on the debt.
Uh, no. You just don't know anything about what you read and you're triggered by the presentation of facts. Every single time women have gotten the franchise in HUMAN HISTORY, the civilization that did it collapsed within 100-150 years.

And there goes your entire "argument."
This is what liberals actually believe. Ha! The right's not a monolith. The left is… honestly, something like a cone. You have the ideological foundation at the tip of the cone, which spreads ever wider the further right of liberal tenets you go. Except rather than being a fixed object, the tip of the cone is slowly, perpetually, inexorably dragging the rest of it towards itself.

are you all faggots?

Cultural Marxism is made to seem distinct from actual Marxism, while neo-Marxism is the newer, cooler Marxism. You're right about them being the same thing. The reason they want to hide Cultural Marxism is because they don't want to be distinct, they want to control the original. This behaviour from them is part of a pattern: Atheism, D&D, MTG, and lots of other communities. "Gamers are dead" (aka Judgement Day) was a perfect example of our Dear Leaders trying to co-opt another community.

Come on man, Holla Forums is a joke and has been for years. And the fact that you think you can sum up an entire side of the political spectrum under one word (that doesn't even mean what you think it means) says a lot about your understanding of the situation.

I swear I'm surrounded by retards.

Has it ever occurred to you that you are a retard?

Fucking lol; keep crying, leftypol.
Liberalism, yeah. It means communism, as there are no traditional liberal policies, political parties, or movements left. The "distinctions" are operationally irrelevant, because it's all foundationally communism. Except for anarcho-communism; those guys have twice the mental illness.
Oh, do tell. What does "liberalism" mean, then.
Great argument. Way to refute anything I said. Meanwhile in reality, 100 to 150 years after enfranchising women, the society that does so collapses. Every time. Back to before Rome.

Poe's Law is extremely easy to enact because extremists always try to impress their fellow extremists by pushing the envelope. Therefore all one needs to do to make a biting satire is take the currently accepted most-extreme position and take a baby step further, which is exactly what that article does.

But if we didn't drive ourselves into debt refinancing our homes to buy more meningless baubles, then the terrorists would have won, you faggot. Don't you know anything?

You're leaving out how those "Americans" were mostly niggers given housing and automobiles at subsidized rates.

Thank you user, this looks like a good read.

Everything has changed, you fool. SJW's are openly mocked. Their influence peaked before Gamergate.

Zero Suit inside Varia, naturally

The goal of feminism was to destroy the goyim family.

Bioware's gonna get buried so hard with their bullshit.

It honestly baffles me how academics don't see that men and women are symbiotic. To them, only parasitic relations exist. My fucking grandparents were as traditional as it could be and it wasn't this weird tyrannical myth that feminists spouse. They were just married and had children. Grandpa worked and provided and Grandma took care of the kids and were perfectly content.

She already aged poorly.

You said it yourself. It's because they are parasites. They cannot comprehend anything else. The only existence they can fathom is one in which a life form takes from another without adding anything of benefit, because that's what they are.

These threads are always great for adding images to my feminism folder.

EA should have finished the job
if this ends up fucking up their future titles

(((feminism)))

white women are so incredibly fucked up in the head. Goddamn. Holla Forums actually wants me to mate with one of these monsters? Fuck that.

You'll have to do better than that, you fucking kike.

I'd be amazed if she actually has a womb.

You guys wanna have a laugh at feminism?
Check this out
yaygender.net/pages/gender.pl

Too scary. Not clicking.

If I click that link will I die?

It's okay,it's normal to be afraid of liberal lunacy.

It may be extremely painful at first.

It is written only a big guy can click it and not die.

peekaboo i see jew

Whatever man. If you want to deal with being falsely accused of rape or abuse, spend decades in jail for a crime you didn't commit or have half your stuff and income stolen while some dumb white cunt fucks niggers, brainwashes your children to hate you and turn them into slack jawed dipshit liberals then that's your problem, not mine.

O I am laffin

You should email the creator for not having your preferred pronoun of "big guy" on there,clearly it's bigoted.

Great! I'll go grab my mask!

Where are all the false rape accusations from Asians? The only and closest one I've found is mattress girl who is half jewish. The divorce rate in Asian countries is far lower than in Western ones and divorce laws aren't anywhere near as fucked up as they are here. Asians hate niggers, make excellent wives and mothers and hold more conservative views. White women are fucking trash.

just search on youtube for japanese marriages. jap women are different kind of bad really really focused on career

I love when deluded retards show up.

They can be equally venomous, in general you would really need to find a woman from a less urban area if you want to have better chances at marriage.

To be fair, at this point, anything is better than a woman raised in the West.

No, they'll just hate you and themselves for being forced to be happas. But if you can't find a good woman go ahead and dilute some other race's genepool, no skin off my back.

Trish is so thoughtfull. Had my period and she brought me some choclate. Spent the whole day talking about last nights GOT episode. SUCH A GREAT FRIEND

#GirlsBehindTheGames #Programming #Girlscodebetter #GamerGirl #ComptuerScience #GirlsTakingOver #FuckTrump #Games #BoysCantGame #GBTakeover #Bioware #Chocolate #FemalesOnly #MenAreDumb #LOTR #HarryPotter #GOT #NotMyPresident #DrWho #BlackPanther #GirlsNight #Tequila #DoneWithMen #Justice #MeToo #DayOff #Marvel #DC #Fallout4 #MassEffect #Equality #SaveAfrica #RefugeesWelcome #Lootboxes #Dota2 #DongeonsAndDragons #IdrisElba #GirlsRuleDaWorld #Nerd #BigBang #RightSideOfHistory #DragonAge #RPG #ConsoleVsPC #Apple #ElonMusk #Tesla #Capslock #Startrek #StarWars #MenCantCode #GirlsAreGreat #Twitter #GirlsmovingIN #PrayforParis #PrayForAmerica #PrayForGermany #Sexism #BreakingBecks #NewIndustry #LoveRules

Only if you're an excellent husband and father, and bring home the money.
Also, asian immigrants to america are fucking trash, while Koreans are really fake and if you want to get married take her out of Korea but not into US, find a 2nd world cheap country.

Those pictures make me really fucking angry. I just realize that people are completely unable to look at themselves and say "Yeah I fucked up" and always try to blame it on something no matter how many people they hurt in the process.

Exactly. To call anime girls "idealistic" wouldn't be WRONG per se, they're just MUCH more ideal now than before because of the absolute state of relationships in general these days.

I'll give him this much, the average chinese or japanese girl is at least physically more attractive than the average western white girl.

You have perfectly captured one of my normalfag brother's Facebook posts.

This shouldn't have made me surprised, but holy fucking shit, how are there so many?

What's wrong with idealized characters, though? It's escapism, it's meant to be entertaining, exciting and help you experience a world where things are better and grander than our own lives.

The West these past few decades seems to have increasingly become infatuated with the idea that everything needs to be "realistic". Female characters in stories aimed at men are not virgins with big boobs and killer bodies, with personalities designed to endear them to the audience, they're nasty, bitter cunts that have had miles of cock in their vagina, are usually described as average, with pitiful busts and little to make them attractive to the male audience.

Leftism is a constant rat race to be more unique than the next person. When you have millions of mentally ill genetic rejects trying to outdo each other in terms of special snowflake status you end up with this kind of shit.

Her family is a bunch of Gypsies and her dad is a pretty chill dude who is ashamed of his daughter.

He's waiting for a stronk american to deposit seed in his worthless daughter and make the family proud.

I wasn't meaning to imply that, i just don't know how to fucking talk.
I was trying to say that anime girls were already pretty idealistic, and that in the last 7 or so years they've just become even MORE idealistic than they already were.
and this is exactly why Japan will always trump the West when it comes to modern character designs and character writing; because the West just wants STRONK WOMYN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN while being uglier than shit-stained sin with the personality of a piece of broken drywall.

Nah, it was my fault. After making the post I realized I managed to make it sound more accusatory than I actually meant, so apologies for that.

I don't really mind. It's not like they are Mary Sues, or, it's better to say they are, but in the sense they are made perfect, "faults" and all, so they drawn in the target audience.

I don't even know who they are supposed to attract. It's fairly obvious their primary purpose is to antagonize the male audience and spit in their faces, because I assume the Jews know full well women don't give two shits about male oriented IPs and no amount of ugly butch dykes will make them flock to it. Women, really, want the same thing men do, to be presented with idealized members of the opposite sex they can fantasize about, and they get that when it's stuff aimed at them. It's only us that get fucked over.

It's horrifying how disgusting nu-Lara Croft movie looks.
Literally a tranny boy.

it's all good now amigo, I appreciate it
I don't either. Even the most cookie-cutter basic 1D anime girl has more personality than most modern western female characters, or is at least more likeable.
self-loathing harpies
yeah, it's pretty fucked up.
just fucking end me

nu-Lara Croft already was halfway-there in appearances

HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK?

me too

This is what people make for a master's thesis for gender studies.

I'll never know if there's just one very proud scalie who goes around posting about dragons or if there's really that many of you.

I'll chime in and say i'm a second person who wants to fuck a female dragon.

Again, you’ll have to do better than that, kike. Your strawman, reducto ad absurdum, and pushing for bestiality won’t work.

It's like someone took one of those CYOAs anons make, added a lethal dose of autism, and then took it seriously.

wew lad

user, I don't think that's what that is.

WELCOME TO THE ASIAN RACE

That dude failed his kids with his own shit genetics. Their eyes are super far apart because his are. But Asian/white mixes are often extremely hot.

Putting those eyes closer together wouldn't fix this, user.

No. They are opportunists.
They only complain now that they are on the firing line.
And even then, they don't address the deformed cunt directly. They only complain in secrecy, AFTER she left, never confronting her face-to-face, as the beta numales that they are.
Take their names and never let them prosper again. Don't ever pay for anything from any business that they end up after they left Bioware.

Does this mean what I think it means?

That seems like a joke.

This is the same shit the furry community does. Except these people don't have to wear suits to look like abominations.

"I don't think I can actually tell you what I would do"
Holy shit she can't even express herself though. I had to read the sentence three times to understand. I thought at first that she was not capable of coming up with something but she wanted to say "I don't think I can tell you what I would actually do".
But hey that was pretty wacky you're hired xd

They just ruin everything on their body directly

Slay the dragon, user. Don't lay the dragon.

This is a parody, right? That's a derogatory name used to make fun of women who hang around gay men.
That's not orientation/attraction, that's friendship. You cannot equate the pair.

Oy gevalt

Why aren't we fucking with this?

/furry/ used to be regularly in the top 10 boards back in the glory days. It remained that way until an internal conflict destroyed the board and forced the survivors to move to /fur/, which is terminally handicapped by both a ban on most porn threads and a validation you have to go through to post on the board for the sake of preventing repeat disasters.

Point is, there are far, far more furries than you'd like to admit. If not for those 2 factors we'd be competing with /a/.

Believe me, I'm painfully aware. It's just there is this same style of posting about dragons that seems so similar it almost looks like one person.

Nothing. Women have completely equal rights. That's why feminists are so crazy now, they want to be some civil rights hero like they were taught about in school but there's nothing left to fight for except securing the existence of our race and a future for white children.

I mean, there can't be that many people who want to fuck a dragon.

I have no issue with furries so long as they can contain their degeneracy. I'm into BDSM but don't feel the need to force that isn't every conversation on any topic, if you can extend the same courtesy I don't care what you do in private.

Well you see that's because all furries are actually part of the same morphogenic extraterrestrial hivemind organism which landed on Earth in 1982 and has since attempted to assimilate by morphing its avatars into imperfect amalgamations of existing lifeforms. In another 30 years or so we might even have a personality.

user, I'd wager anywhere from 25-30% of the posts on Holla Forums are made by furries. Given that the same amount of posts are not about furshit, most of them do extend said courtesy.

I seriously doubt that given that /furry/ was as big as /a/ while Holla Forums is currently ~8 times the size of /a/.
Still thanks for not being a total faggot.

Consider that not all furries posted on /furry/ likewise I can assure most weebs don't post on /a/. So the number is bigger than the board traffic may indicate.
I never said I was a furfag.

It depresses me how many newfags are seeing this for the first time. This list is ancient.

and by that you mean everyone else because (you) sure as hell don't intend to lift a finger or even lcikc on that amirite?

Starfucker is another option.

Been around for a while but I've never seen this before, guess I missed it.

I want to deport her back to Turkey.
great bait but if you're actually attracted to that bitch of a cunt you have serious mental issues and will likely pick up an abusive relationship in the future where you're the beta getting cucked

Don't tell me you wouldn't hatefuck that bitch through a brick wall and open fire on the streets of Detroit.

I do actually recall that 3rd feminists actually did argue this as a topic of the week back in 2013 when it was starting to get really bad. Even if the article itself is satire, it HAS been said before and will be said again.

No. She's ugly as fuck. I could understand hatefucking like Jennifer Lawrence, but Anita? She's like a 2/10. Why even fucking bother. At that point your hand is better while you masturbate to actual cute chicks online.

They were screeching that it was sexism if gay men didn't want to fuck them as well. Was really fucking weird.

I said don't tell me.

If there was naked pictures of her I would look out of curiosity.

Gonna be honest I've already seen this and I think the fucking thing tripled in size, it's like a series of untreated tumors that keep bursting and making more tumors.

I would cum inside her if my penis was a gun and my semen was multiple nuclear bombs made from radioactive material from fucking Chernobyl. Because then we'd both be dead, because I had just fucked Literally Who with a cyborg cock and can't live with myself after that.

All women are irrational animals. They parrot words without understanding their meaning.
Having any woman do any kind of job is a mistake.
Those idiots that still did not learned that are seeing right now the results of letting women have rights or be allowed to work: failure and bankruptcy.

One is acceptable literature for unwinding after a stressful day, and the other is a creepy literal rape simulator for nerds and weirdos and should be banned.

so you get to choose which chromosomes you have?

wouldn't you like to know

I am glad even though I was aiming to capture the normal fag woman. Seems I need a bit of work on my satire.

Society has changed for the worse, but your statements doesn’t apply to all people who are and aren’t idealistic. It’s the individual, not the gender.

Both seem like smut for morons, quite frankly.

Well, I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's still a double standard.

I had to read through them several times because I thought I misread them. Did someone really think this was an effective hiring process? How does anything get done with no one qualified to hold the positions they have?

I'd fuck a dragon, but I'm not one of the faggots who derails threads with furshit.