What video games generate HYPE of becoming stronger?

What video games generate HYPE of becoming stronger?

Todd Howard's Old Scrolls 3: Morrowind

Really any RPG.

What do you think they'll do when they run out of hair colors?
They can't use purple anymore, it's too close to pink and they already used it.
They can't use green coz that's Broly and that one slut from the other universe.
They can't use orange because they already used yellow and red separately.
What the fuck can they do next?

they can just use bolder red for Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Ultra Instinct Blanco

Anyway to answer your question. Smash Bros always gets an insane amount of autism hype.

Civilization and space 4X games generally have huge power curves.

They'll just use SSJ4 again.

I fucking wish

Genetos and Darius Gaiden have a pretty huge power buildup.

How about goku learning new abilities? How about goku training to become god of destruction? How about Vegeta becoming a prince of saiyajin planet in universe 6 and training an army of super saiyans?
There's a lot of plot possibilities. They already told about new bad guy that Jiren hates.

It not fair! It was Gohan turn!

Those are plot possibilities, not new power tiers.

Yeah you fucking wish.
That's the way Dragon Ball did it. Techniques and skill were actually shown to be important. It was before the whole power level shit.
Nowadays it's too late to go back to that.

LOL

I wonder how many niggers are posting on Holla Forums

More than you think

There's an entire industry of niggers chimping out over new game announcements on youtube. Etika's one of them, and only God knows why normies adore "people" screeching loudly and literally going MUH DICK over Smash Bros character reveals.

Vegeta's second blue form is technically another color but it's only slightly different, so I don't think that'll be a problem.

It's a new form?
What did I miss? Is it related to ultra instinct or whatever?

colored streaks

I don't think it's explained, but basically Vegeta gets this instead of UI.

San Andreas made me start lifting after I realized making a fictional nigger bigger and neglecting myself was retarded.

One too many

Brown.

It is basically the equivalent of Super Vegeta in Blue form.

>proceeds to become the strongest being rivaling The Big Bang by the end of the game

And not just him but his party too, it was done in gameplay where in the 2nd game there is an impossible boss the entire team struggled with and had to incapacitate just to escape. Near the end of the 2nd game, you fight two of them and without Haku's help.

Ah yes, who could forget Clipboard Image, such a well-known video game character!