Weird shit in vidya that's there for seemingly no reason

In Daggerfall there's a small region in Hammerfell called Cybiades that has fucking nothing in it except for one dungeon that doesn't even show up on the map until you've explored it. There's nothing special about that dungeon, either.

Other urls found in this thread:

zelda.gamepedia.com/Fish#Majora.27s_Mask
biomediaproject.com/bmp/
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg/DG9E0PxkmWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you obviously didn't explore the full dungeon

So unfinished content?

Wasn't Daggerfall's map randomly generated? It's probably just a mildly neat quirk of the map generation.

I know it sounds dumb but I think in rpgs its neat having areas like these with seemingly no purpose.

In Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, in one of the first areas, there's a gate similar to the one you blew up to get past the beach. It's set into a rock wall, and blocks a stairwell that leads down into that wall. That's a weird detail, but the weirdest part is that if you get near it, Miller specifically tells you that you shouldn't interact with it. What was the point of putting it in the game? If players became too focused on that detail during testing, what was the point of having a voice actor record a line to tell you to not interact with a supposedly superfluous detail, instead of just removing it? With how much post-game content PW had, it makes me think that something was cut, or maybe there was supposed to be more in the way of underground tunnels, like the endgame had.

It totally had Miller's bikini collection

There's a lot of RPGs with this shit.

Ok, tell me what's at the end of it?

You should trust this user and explore the dungeon again. (You are playing on a purchased copy right? It's always important to support your favorite developers.)

No, the map wasn't randomly generated, the terrain was though.

WHAT'S IN THE DUNGEON

What did they mean by this?

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would enter a dungeon without exploring the whole thing

The Jill Sandwich scene in Resident Evil is totally out of place in a game that takes itself otherwise pretty seriously, which is precisely what makes it ironically funny since it fails pretty bad at it.

Feels like the writers tried at first and then totally gave up the humor once they saw how bad the live-action scenes were.

Not-Todd, did you forget you made the game freely available for everyone who has brains to follow instructions for dosbox?

That's, like, 2% of the Bethesda fanbase.

The original Resident Evil is a fucking chore to play because it's a piece of shit. Nevermind the hilariously bad VA.

Pic related is you.

it's fairly clear from the 2 Daggerfalls wikis that this dungeon is completely random and has no set purpose in any quest or anything else.

This is why Daggerfall was amazing in 1993.

It came out in 96.

Continuing with another randomly added thing in vidya.
In A Boy and His Blob there's a Limerick which is only viewable by glitching the game and going out of bounds. Due to what I assume is an error, the sixth line doesn't load.

They're memeing, it's a normal dungeon. There are no towns in Cybiades so no quests are attached to it and no special items.

In Oblivion, an Elder Scrolls game, there were dragons but you couldn't see them without mods.

Procedurally generated maps generally have this kind of shit due to their random nature and no time to check it all out. Panau in Just Cause 2 had some oddly placed object here and there.

Is the map not comprised of a symbolic representation of the terrain?

That and the Film D in Reaident Evil 2

Face in the middle of the ocean in SoM, far as I can tell it's a play on the 'face' on Mars but there's nothing you can do with it.

Gives me the spooks.

I always really liked these sort of things in video games. Gives a sense of mystery, even if most are just easter eggs or left-over content.

There was this chest in the 7th saga that took all your money for no reason.

Let's get an obvious one out of the way: The Truck in Pokemon

It was mysterious enough for people to make up shit like Mew under it and shit.

Explain ghost prisoners in Red Mountain area of sonic adventure.

D E E P E S T L O R E

(CHECKED)

FREE THEM

In Stalker: Shade of Chernobyl, near the beginning area Cordon you find a dead body containing PDA belonging indicating it is Gordon Freeman inside a tunnel, who is from Half Life.

There's nothing mysterious about that. It's an obvious easter egg.

why did he come to there though

Says so in his PDA, he was sent there on assignment from Black Mesa. Had to trade his crowbar for a tin of meat.

Jews trapped in a concentration camp about to be cremated. Notice the blue and white, just like the fag of Israel. Additionally their torso is made up of hexagons and the jew flag has a 6 sided star on it.
Much of the Sonic the Hedgehog games lore is Pro Nazi allegory.

First time in a while a filename got me
Surprisingly accurate

Wew lad got any more examples?

Only half-true. It's in Wild Territory, which is a decent bit further into the game. It's in a tunnel filled with electro anomalies. The corpse is actually named Gordon Freeman, the PDA says that he was on assignment from Black Mesa. Close to his corpse is another Valve shoutout, a unique pistol named Big Ben (reference to Gaben being fat) that fires 9x39 ammo. There was also a quest to find his body and pistol, which was cut.

Quest description:

Dialogue when Barkeep gives you the quest:

like what? I'm still 100%ting that game

The entirety of Sonic Adventure 2's story couldn't even happen unless the Nazi's won WW2.

>Master Race Emerald is guarded by a South American Echidna (Mesoamerican pyramids in SA) Many Nazi's fled to South America.
I cannot format today what is wrong with me.

That's Ugandan

But Eggman did nothing wrong.

I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home.

Eggman replaces the beautiful landscapes with logical squares and flat surfaces.

In fact in Sonic 3 he firebombs Angle Island Zone.

That's fucking crazy.

Is that Bionicle?

No, its Futurama is Bionicles.

Oh sorry, my bad. I felt my dormant autism creeping up

That's a pretty generous estimate

imgur.com/QTFlQxh
Go the fuck back to reddit.
Even then, it's a fucking garbage Twitter-tier meme.

??? ??? ???
??? ??? ???
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

holy shit

Who was the phone Holla Forums?

John Lemon

I think it was meant to be Gaster

He's right tbh that image is cancerous and so are all the other "Starter Pack" image

Baldera in Tera, a fucking complete city that was originally planned as some sort of endgame/ new lvl cap area.
Its empty, and nowadays mods ban you if you try to get there

I've heard you can get banned for the most asinine shit in that game.

You just disqualified yourself from having any worthwhile opinion.

Painkiller has this picture hanging in one level. Which was so odd I had to do a double take.

We just don't know.

that's a shark, what's so special about it.

Whats he in for

You don't see sharks anywhere else is zelda, you know. It's just kind of odd and out of place. How did it get there? Why? Is it trapped, or is there an unseen exit?

This shits scary

The Upside down sinners outside Karazhan in vanilla WoW. Spooky shit.

Getting a strong case of baader-meinhof after posting this.

probably put there by the guy who lives there.
to study it, sharks seem to be exceedingly rare in the zelda universe.
probably, why else stay at that particular spot.
it seems interesting now that you mention it though. In majora's mask 3D shark are one of the kinds of fish you can catch at the Ocean fishing hole.
zelda.gamepedia.com/Fish#Majora.27s_Mask

The pussification of that game was tragic.

I think the main thing that bothers people is, the shark is this strange flat texture, like how sprites are in doom, to my knowledge it's only thing in the game that looks this way, and that makes it stick out in peoples minds.

I think the plants and guards you see in the windows in Hyrule castle have a similar effect.

Daggerfall would have done better with a smaller, more intentionally crafted world like Morrowind. It would also be better if it was less buggy. I fucking hate
I also hate how combat is like an all or nothing affair
OR

Overrated game

run some laps, you fat faggot

I wasn't referring to my weight, you fool.

i blame american LoLcalization

Nothing, it's a funny joke gun. Completely useless and sort of a hazard you need to avoid. They actually sell bubble guns in real life, but real ones shoot them at a much faster rate.

Wario Land 4 had collectible CDs hidden in every level in the game (except Entry Passage and Diamond Passage). These CDs don't correspond to any level in the game and are just random weird audio tidbits with strange animations that play in the corner.

If you collect all of them, you unlock Karaoke Mode, which shows lyrics on screen for the Palm Tree Paradise song. But the rest of them are completely bizarre songs like this - in fact, many of them aren't even songs, just sounds of people walking, wind howling and dogs barking.

I don't remember there being other things inside Mata-Nui aside from Metru-Nui. What are the other places?

There's also a GoG version that makes the game compatible with newer computers for you hassle-free. It's definitely worth the money.

Fun fact, some of the sound effects in the cds were recycled in metroid fusion just with different pitches/speeds. Like the footsteps in the the short futon cd were used for SA-X's footsteps

You mean I cant find mew under the truck?
My whole life is a lie!

This Anonymous poster is correct, for all of us cool Anonymous we only buy from GoG because they are super based and don't have that nasty wacky DRM I keep hearing about! Always backup your physical copies with digital re-purchased copies; especially when it comes to the Elder Scrolls: V Skyrim!

Odyssey has a bunch of weird details

This is really specific, but in Buster Bros Collection during Panic mode in Super Buster Bros 2
There is a second music track that will very rarely play, I have no idea what could possibly trigger it, and after dumping and trying to find the song on the disc it literally just isn't there.

Minor correction
It's just Super Buster Bros

The combat was better than in Morrowind, specifically the drag to swing, stab or slash system.

Hey Todd, does this trigger you?

What digimon did this giant skeleton come from? In the game there is no digimon that comes even close to that height of length, was it some ancient species that went extinct in the digimon/human war?
Where did Greymon get all these corpses and meat from? Once again gigantic skeletons too. Has he had his workers go slaughter giant mons somewhere and bring the corpses back? Since meat is grown on farms, does that kind grow similar to plants too, just underground, like a subterranean plant?

Bionicle's setting was fucking insane, they could have kept the franchise going for another two decades and they'd still have enough material to keep going.

Hey man, thanks for the spoon feeding, gonna have some fun tonight!

burger education everyone

Explains why there is no half-life 3. Russians killed the man.

I've got some bad news for you user.

Pull the fucking trigger Todd. Do it.

If you have all the CDs and all other shit on Hard mode you also unlock Very Hard mode.

From what i can tell, the limerick is stored between multiple rooms, with each successive room adding an extra line.

I remember there being a bunch of weird shit in that game, like paths in the corner of a certain part of the map that lead absolutely nowhere, or a completely unused method of obtaining the girl that crashes the game near the end

whatever fucking force in the universe is doing this shit to me, fucking stop

Digimon World 1 takes place in the same world as Digital Card Battle, which takes place in the same world as Adventure. You don't see many of the world's digimon in the game, but there are plenty of others that canonically exist in the world.

The United Federation (United States) seems to control the world military, G.U.N., though. Though GUN does clearly hate the untermenschen slav Robotnik family. But I think it's more McCarthyism than Nazism.

Red Mountain is the same area as Lava Reef Zone from Sonic & Knuckles, very close to the sacred Hidden Palace. These are clearly people who were captured by Pachacmac, probably because he saw them as a threat, trying to steal the Chaos Emeralds. They were probably killed when Chaos attacked and they weren't able to escape. Probably weren't able to pass on because they were innocents, maybe not even part of Pachacmac's tribe.

I was more referring to the fact that something like the Ark space station couldn't exist when it did in the game's story unless the Nazi space program was able to continue its course.

But it was created by slav Gerald Robotnik.

Who surely would've been genocided had the Soviets won the war.

Which is why he defected to the United Federation, but then got caught up in the 1950s Red Scare anyway.

sonofabitch

In that case it seems more likely that WW2 never happened at all, or at least it was a different war entirely, and the good guys actually joined forces rather than be split apart by the bankers.

Merely the result of a bad hot dog.

But lots of slav scientists defected to the west after WWII in real life.

In what now?

You are now aware the entirety of Odyssey was a fever dream of a dying Mario.

that'd be a good reaction image.

how?

There's a face in the middle of Kerbin's oceans, to the south of the pseudo-Africa. You can only detect it if you have a mod with radar scanners that shows the seafloor.

You do know todd wasn't involved in Daggerfall, right?

He was a designer on it

sharking

The Eternal Juden.

This reminds me of this for some reason

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MONTRESOR!

There's a whole bunch of other islands, but the most important ones are in that picture. The one in the neck is probably Karzahni. That's supposed to be where damage Matoran are fixed, but Karzahni just tortures them instead.

The huge dome has the Northern and Southern Continents, which aren't super important besides the Southern Continent hiding the Ignika.

The little island floating above the water is Voya Nui, which broke off of the Southern Continent, during the Great Cataclysm and has a cord of protodermis connecting down under the surface. This caused Mahri Nui to form below the water, but above the Great Spirit Robot, while breaking a dome near the surface which formed the Pit, which was highly mutagenic due to the mix of salt water and energy from the Great Spirit Robot).

The water that poured through the dome eventually settled in the most important part of the Great Spirit Robot, Kardna Nui, the robot's power source. This turned it into a swamp.

I have no idea which one of the islands is in the last dome in that picture.

The two other planets in the blackground are Bara Magna and Bota Magna, which along with Aqua Magna (the water planet the robot crashed on) were once part of Spherus Magna, which broke apart during a war over the Energized Protodermis discovered in it's core.

I really like Bionicle.

Eh, I was drunk enough to draw parallels between Sonic and MGS, so that's not that bad.

Wario Land 4 had a very strange style to it in general.
Fuck, I loved those CDs. They were just so bizarre.

only shows up in 64 DS's save select screen

also Sharks need to be constantly swimming forward or else they will die.
that shark is just there, it shouldn't be alive.

Autism incoming:

One, when did he ever have blue eyes, The first game that even has it just keeps his eyes black.
Two, Sonic is designed that way because they ripped off Dragon Ball Z, that's why it's not in the first game(Super Saiyan was revealed almost the same time the first game was released).
Finally, Theodore Roosevelt didn't even live to see the roaring 20's, let alone WWII, and sonic has more in common with a hippie rescuing animals from a research laboratory than the fucking Ubermensch. Hell, what about Black Sonic Kang Sonic Shadow.

Speaking of, what was the purpose of that ship, or the for that matter, Pacifidlog Town

Fuck, forgot the pic, i mean the abandoned ship.

Depends on the type of shark (and this is a fantasy one in a land with elves and fairies), plus rather than swimming they need constant flowing water because they can't inhale it themselves but that tunnel might just get constant flow of water going out.

otherwise the ocean would be so massive
its a point between the ruin puzzles for reggis and the requaza tower

Dragons were a huge part of the Empire before they got retconned out of their place in the setting in Skyrim. They were just inexplicably missing in Oblivion alongside, like, 90% of the rest of what made Cyrodiil Cyrodiil. I hadn't heard that there were leftover dev assets for them (aside from Martin Septim very briefly turning into a dragon at the end of the main quest) in Oblivion before, though. Don't suppose there are any leftover assets for the jungles and rainforests of Cyrodiil?

This, it was sad to see it die.

super sonic/hyper sonic had green eyes in S3&K so i think thats what he meant

the eye in that one window in sotn
black and white sesames in earthbound
i saw in castlevania iii if you hit the frankenstein boss in the head with the knife right when the lightning struck in the background it did more damage and stunned him for a bit. not really relevant but seems like it would be a bitch to pull off and possibly to implement

Digmon have an organ known as a digicore which is what allows them to survive battles or reconstitute after being shattered. Digimon started having flesh and blood when they evolved far enough, but they didn't NEED it. That said, a digimon damaged enough will eventually shatter.

The giant bones littering the places are usually references to our own data on skeletons and museums.

Gray Lord's Manor, on the other hand is a showcase of the sadism that Analogueman worked. As I said, when a digimon's physical form can no longer "live" due to damage, they will shatter. To harvest meat and bones from them, surgical techniques and skills to keep them from dying are required. Skull Greymon is likely the first success of a series of experiments of surgically eviscerated digimon that aren't dead, just rendered into pieces. Basically a version of I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream. Skull Greymon is even reformed into Titamon's sword and is still alive, though regardless of form, it's often seen as a mindless, feral monster, Possibly wracked with the pain of existing.

fuck.

I got into the series JUST before the Bohrok were released but after they flashbacked to Metri Nui, it got harder to follow due the web domain of the comics being shuffled around and due to me having a shitty toaster of a computer that wouldn't play the CD roms included in the figures properly.

Is it worth going through all the Bionicle media nowadays? I fucking loved it as a kid but had very limited access to the lore because the comics and a lot of the content wasn't easily available in my language. I still have my original Tahu.

Man I miss bionicles.
How did this even happen? I still remember the underwater bionicles story-arc where the ice toa dies. A surprise to say the least.

Fuck I laughed.

Wew! I'm a massive slow poke but that shit finally makes sense.

No, it's bionic chronicle.

Now this is autism.

the building in the dam goldeneye stage

That's some spooky shit.

no u werent faget

hell yeah, mirage island too

You are right, we should talk about a game he was involved him. Have you fellow anons bought Skyrim on Switch with the expansion pass?

Please give me all your todd images

Fuck off Todd they should by my game instead.

They were traveling and stuck a reef. Didn't bother to remove the shipwreck and people go there to train and look for shit to steal
Ain't that so much complex user

Shadow is the ultimate life form, you fucking philistine.

In blood Bourne butter gate in cathedral Ward that can only be opened with the chief emblem there is a miniscule texture of an eye

That specific area is the only place it ever shows up

There's a church in the town of Bully where audio faintly plays toward the end of night if you stand just outside the church (which you can't ever enter) of a fire-and-brimstone sounding preacher giving an impassioned sermon that you can hear faint enough to understand some of the words being said, but probably won't be able to fully understand their meaning and relevance (if any) to the game.

The hidden book in Super Mario Sunshine
Hidden Moonlight Sonata sheet notes in REmake HD

I never knew

If you wanna look through the comics and stuff, there's a repository of basically everything that isn't the movie and the books, it even has the Mata Nui walkaround game.

biomediaproject.com/bmp/

That one destroyer droid lego was awesome, no wonder. I wonder if any user here has the golden Bionicle mask.
is he still alive?

king of weird shit and cut content here, only tree like this in the game. dead and withered in the final version, but if you navigate to it on the demo its alive and in full bloom.

duh

DO STUPID SHIT LIKE MAKING 3 LAPS AROUND THE BOWSER STATUE GO TO THE CORNER OF THE SAME ROOM AND PROCEED

That was 100% an artistic change.

every time.

>tfw password is still bionicle for nearly every account I own with alterations of course, muh security
Bionicle was one of the only ways I bonded with my father. He would travel for his work, and he would always bring back a new bionicle that we would assemble together. I had the video game too of course, one of my all time favourites. I had a fucking bionicle bedsheet. Where does bionicle stand now? Does it still produce new stuff?

That's actually rather sweet user.

It ended in 2010 and was rebooted in 2015 and ended again in 2016.

Sounds fitting for an already dead franchise.

Yes, I believe so.

That is very nice, user.

Give us some of your account names and websites. :^)

Makes sense
So when Greymons minions stopped bringing him meat for a while was it because they were tired of stripping the flesh off of other digimon?
Also does that mean that Analogman and Greymon conducted science experiments together?

Ok I fucked up, I meant Myotismon

The video game "Radiant Historia" allows you to travel back in time, which is impossible. It is unclear why they chose this mechanic, but it makes the game impossible to complete, as time travel is impossible.

The dungeon OP mentioned. The island isn't drawn properly on the map, it's too far down and to the left so the dungeon appears as if it's in the Iliac Bay.
You clearly weren't meant to get on the island, there are no pre-discovered locations so you can't fast travel to it. This means you have to swim to the island. It's important to note that Daggerfall is the largest game ever made, so you'd have to swim several real life miles to get there.

you can get boats in daggerfall and they move really fast

Honestly I complete forgot about that.
It'd still take you ages to find that dungeon if you didn't know where it was, that's assuming you know it's there in the first place. Back in the 90's I would have given up after 30 minutes of wandering around.

I still can't get over how fucking good it was.

Holy crap. Bionicle really did have the deepest lore.

Respect the site culture, reddit. After all, you wouldn't want someone addressing you with the wrong pronoun, right? fuck off back to reddit and stay there, you fuck

The odyssey blinks because Cappy possess it.
Think about it, you need to throw Cappy onto the globe to move or fuel it, ship only blinks while Cappy is on it, has no other steering devices, and for quite a few captures the eyes light up like a flashlight but the Odyssey has a headlight for an eye.
Not sure if this helps the cascade kingdom though, gets a bit edgy if you think of it as a bunch of crashed ships with stranded hats left to just be double dead.

The power plant in Pokémon XY
was probably just gamefreak being lazy

What was weird about it?

Right before yesterday's direct I was thinking about how much I miss wario land and then the first thing they fucking announce is a god damn warioware game

Warioware has to be the most tired shit Nintendo still pushes out at this point.

Nintendo is trying to bury Wario Land's existence. Remember how Wario in SSBB at least had his iconic Wario Land tackle that got removed Smash 4?

At the time, i always thought that the eye in SOTN would be a secret boss. Shame that it was not.

Warioware nearly died with Game & Wario on the Wii U, be glad the last Wario Land game wasn't a turd.

Gee it seems big companies never realize how great some of there IPs are and how popular they are, even though if you were even remotely connected to your own product you would realize this. And it still happens to this fucking day.

Attached: Ballot (1)

I think you're thinking of Vay, a Sega CD JRPG that was localized by Working Designs. They were infamous for their "artistic license." In the original Japanese game, there was a chest near the end of the game that gave you 1 gold as a joke, with character dialogue included. When WD localized it, they "improved" the joke (their words, you can read it in the manual if you bought it in NA) by changing the chest and dialogue such that it steals all of your gold. And not only that, it steals it slowly in a bean-counting sequence.
Unless there's a similar thing in 7th Saga. That just stuck out to me because it's the only gold stealing chest I know of in JRPGs.

In Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, there's a single chest that asks for money in exchange for opening. Like most haggling in the game, if you pay too little the chest takes the money and refuses to open, and if you offer more than he has inside you incur a net loss.

Can't be Gaster, unless you mean who the phone is asking for. Interesting thing about that call is prior to a patch it used to just use the face icon of whoever you'd last talked to on the phone. So you could have Toriel or Papyrus shown as the person calling you and saying that, despite it obviously not being them. That was just a bug though, the phonecall is just one of the random phone easter eggs.

vamdemon was trying to figure out why things were going fuckweird using extreme science, but wound up being a victim of the prototype Brain Hack program, controlling him to work on Analogueman's behalf. The creation of Skull Greymon was specifically for Analogueman to have a powerful digimon frame to place the cyborg parts upon that would comprise Mugendramon. Problem was that Vamdemon, being a digimon, needed to, like, eat and such to not starve and die, but Analogueman didn't care because bugs in the system and tools and shit.

Attached: Bionicle cover.jpg (640x908, 78.96K)

It's this huge, elaborate area, mostly underground, but you can't do jack shit with it and just walk over it in a very brief "hallway".

X and Y were also dead in the water and never had a "sequel" to expand it, so it's super confusing.

Why is there a power plant underground? That sounds dangerous.

It is from a Michelangelo painting, you fucking plebeian.

Man, they need to make a game with Daggerfall's size that actually has shit to do outside of dungeons and towns. Is there even anything in Daggerfall's wilderness?

There are things like temples out there.

The lore had gotten too complicated for children to follow. By 2006 the original audience was already too old, hence the attempts to attract them back with the edgyness of Pirakas and so on.

i didnt have any money to get bionicles when i was a kid, so this was pretty much my only experience with bionicles. is there a way to play this game still? i remember having a lot of fun with it

Children seem to love loreshit now though so either it was either a miscalculation on their part or youtube faggotry actually increased their attention spans.

Not sure if it was the lore that got too complicated for children to follow or rather that most families don't buy their children a lot of Bionicle figures (because there were multiple toys to get and the costs add up) and most children, at least, only got the basic gist of the first Bionicle setting or second setting. I'm only speaking for myself though, I'm sure there were plenty of anons who went further in and still remember the lore well enough.

Do you mean the golden fire Tao mask? I think there was only 30 of them available in the world, 20 were given to 20 random winners of a questionnaire and 10 were kept by the designers themselves. At least that's from what I vaguely remember about them. I could be wrong.

Love the David Dees aesthetic on this one.

Attached: Spooky.PNG (221x168, 55.63K)

Wanna know how many Pokemons you can take pics of in Pokemon Snap 64? 63

That was Sakurai's bullshit philosophy.

Except he was.

Except Franklin Roosevelt was the president in the time of Hitler, not Theodore Roosevelt.

Is Daggerfall still worth playing? What are the pros and cons?

Do you like dungeon crawlers?
Huge world.
Lots of stuff to do.
The enchantment and magic systems are fun.
Interesting lore, tons of lore books and a lot of backstory to things.
Very repetitive, everything is samey.
The dungeons are too big, it's easy to get lost in them.
You get the highest-tier items too early.
Enemies have a tendency to deal an annoyingly large amount of damage, if you get swarmed it's very easy to be killed. This leads to savescummy gameplay at points.

I’ll keep it on the backlog for when I’m in the mood for a dungeon crawler then

He even viraled it on usenet back in the day.
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg/DG9E0PxkmWo

Attached: big boss kaz.jpg (427x600, 158.41K)

The eternal Todd.

Attached: 8c1e63f83a3d83a37e8201837c23e7c590c63c74549131a059869b1654ec6191.png (711x753, 24.71K)

I don't have enough laughing sluts or smug animes for this one.

Attached: 8e0e83839e30dd3c949476351d57e590faac322c11835528492bba71ecc4c9eb.jpg (325x330, 25.6K)

They work for the mad god, the masked mer.

When I played Emerald as a kid I jerked off every time I beat a female swimmer, imagining myself fucking her on the back of my Gyarados.

In Black and White 2 in the first viking mission (the tutorial one, not the proper one), there is a big mountain.
I only encountered this once and I have no idea, if it got patched out or how to recreate it, but I am 100% certain that it happened.
Maybe it's just part of a very rare random event and the location doesn't matter at all.

Anyway, there was a bank with a man sitting on it. Some kids hid behind something and ran up to him and poked him and then quickly ran off. This repeated ad infinitum.

It's so weird, because since I witnessed that, I replayed the game countless more times over the years.
I did not imagine that. Black and White 2 has other weird easter eggs like a scary voice whispering your profile name, when you play it late at night. Whenever a villager dies a voice also whispers very quietly "Death".
Also you can have female soldiers when you pick up a bunch of villagers and use them to reinforce a damaged Army. Also your soldiers grow and turn from manlets into giants with more experience.

Attached: kreuz rätsel lösung.gif (256x256, 3.55K)

I feel like i very much underappreciate the lore, but it doesn't make sense to be into it now.
Anyway, do you know what the lore about that one huge green centaur bionicle is about? He had four legs, which I thought was extremely cool, but he was too expensive, so I only ever dreamed about getting him.

Attached: f9626e33383d0acfb4fa9a23496156ccedf486656d00a6c6d85ca23899f5cd82.png (1913x1071, 1.35M)

Attached: 8968c2c74420c1c39674a9f8faf7d8fcd83f0c4cd3e49fdb7d0b2dfad2302ea3.jpg (1280x720, 109.78K)

biomediaproject.com/bmp/
Right here fam, the Bionicle website for all your autistic needs

Joke's on you, I make Todd images on the go as the conversation requires.

That makes sense actually, good thinking

Todd posters should be banned.

cut content my nigga. you were supposed to take a boat there to complete an objective on 00 agent mode or whatever but it got axed due to nintendo rushing rare to release vidya for its new console at the time.

Is that not an allegory for lootcrates?