I made this mockup, would Holla Forums play a game like this?

I made this mockup, would Holla Forums play a game like this?

no, I would not play a game in whatever third-world language that is

Looks like shit.

I don't speak subhuman, so no.

But thank you for the offer.

Maybe if I was 8 and a spic. Also go easy on the filters, the wolfman looks blurred. You might want to use a roguelike engine.

you have to go back ese
also looks like hot garbage

It's a mockup.

It doesn't say anything about the game or how it's played so it's not a very good one

Is this a tactical taco RPG?

It's like a roguelike, but the left tells a literatary log of what you see, plus there's also a story like jrpg but told like a comic in the right.

Put more touhous in it and then we'll talk. Right now it looks like trash.

Pretty sure the left is an excerpt from "The Ingenious Nobleman Sir Quixote of La Mancha" and you are a troll.

It's a spanish version of lorem ipsu, a standart generic text to fill something.

Oh, and Tenshi is low-tier. Put Yuyuko in and it'll be good.

Kill yourself faggot

SAGE

OBVIOUS FUCKING BAIT YOU RETARDS

Is my native language, faggots.

The fuck?

That depends, what does text on the left say and what's the point of the girl on the right? Also what are the basic mechanics?

Is just lorem iptsu but using don quijote as sample text.

Basically the left area is like reading a novel, the lower left area are the actions you can do, like a VN.

The center area is like playing a basic ascii roguelike.
The center low are are ur stats and inventory.

The right area is the story cutscenes or important actions but being told like a comic.

Well this is an english board, so post your shit in english if you want anons to not call you a faggot.

is just demo text, is irrelevant filler.

The right area seems like it wouldn't be doing a lot most of the time unless there's a lot of story going on during the gameplay

I guess It could be used as candy, as part of the dialog as a VN, to showcase some monster, map.

there's plenty of stuff to use it.

Checks out

The main problem with the setup is how each part takes up a chunk of the screen, but the player probably won't need each part displayed all the time. That means that you're wasting space for no good reason.

i couldn't read this post without hearing it in an exaggerated mexican accent

Pick one.

You should probably size tenshi down a bit and make room for all your UI shit over there if you're going to have a third of your screen be fluff anyway.
It looks like a shitty mobile game you stapled two unrelated images to the sides of so no

Holla Forums logic, spic is subhuman goblin gibberish but Latin is Deus Vult 1488 Nordic Aryan Hwite.

Spanish Latin
todas vs totas

perfect

You are irrelevant filler

Why don't you make a demo for we to see you moron, i won't read all the thread for an explanation…Also, don't be autistic to think any chan would be condescending with you…

this.
Oh well…nvmd…

maybe idk how much would it cost?

What are you doing OP? The fuck.

It will remain that way until Spain does something to cause people to remember it exists. Until then Euros will have to be content being aware of Mexico's existence due to the overwhelming influence America exerts upon Europe.

All Spanish speaking countries are shit anyway.

You'll have to run that bait by me again.

Is this a H-game? I assume the girl to the right gradually strips as you progress. No idea what the text to the left is for, though.

No need to be buttruptured user, try to be more open about languages next time.

Oh shit nigga, a picture of the president playing golf. It’s not like you could find images like that for every fucking president since Dwight Eisenhower.

Taco taco burrito.

jaja si señor

no mate it looks like shit

Learn history, then be pedantic.

Sounds decent, but I'd drop the comic.
Expensive to produce, takes up screenspace, doesn't really add much.
Alternatively, drop the text instead and only do the comic, but that nets you less savings, though it may compensate in graphic-obsessed retards buying in.

That has almost nothing to do with the language, it also doesn't make English less shit.

Make the girl naked and I will play our game everyday one-handed.
Also

A group of mutts pretending to talk like Romans doesn't make them anything like Romans. I think that was the other user's original point.

mexican =/= spanish