Did Diablo 3 ever git gud...

Did Diablo 3 ever git gud? I was suckered into the hype on release and bought the vanilla game but heard the expansion made it decent.

It's still online only and there is still a real money auction house, so no.

No there isn't you mong.

It's still not good though.

No. I played it recently and it's so streamlined because I'm a fucking retard that bought this shitheap at launch you're free to bully that it's barely a tier above flappy bird mobile garbage.
It's essentially the definitive normalfag experience at this point.
Oh and by the by, enjoy paying as much as a full expansion for one character, retard.

If you want to play diablo with online only you might as well play PoE, at least they keep coming up with new stuff.

It took them half a decade and a good 40 bucks or so of microtransactions to get to the level of content the last game had at launch. Just absolutely pathetic. The only people that are more of a joke than Blizzard are their fans.

Only offline local coop on console. On PC it's a boring bland slog.

so probably just stick with Grim Dawn at this point

It's fun if you have a PS4 and some friends
you do have friends, right user

I heard it was made serviceable but hearing shit about Blizzard games made after 2010 should always be taken with a grain of salt
Either way there are better games to play, fuck off that shit. Don't support nu-blizz

I bet you paid for every WoW expac and subscibed every single month since launch nerd
Also I wonder how bad the new necromancer is

Do you like your skeletons disappearing after a few seconds with a 2 minute cooldown?

Hey Zach.

I want no-bully loli to suck my dick

It got better for a brief second when RoS came out; then it got worse as Wyatt Chen mandated certain builds for endgame while ruining others, and the game added a really bad take on Diablo 2's Necromancer. Clans are still a pointless feature in D3.

The game really did seem like what a Hollywood interpretation of Diablo would be like, nigger angels and all.

I remember borrowing a PS3 from a friend and checking the game out for the first time.
Only to be shocked to find out that nothing happens when you die, you just get up right where you died and keep slashing at enemies.
Not fun trying to win a game that you can't lose.

the fact that its litterally isometric wow means it will never be good. The posts in this thread dont even scratch the surface of how garbage this game is. Itemization, skill mechanics, how all gear is just damage stat/health stat. The game is irredeemable filth of the lowest kind of scum.

That is the funniest part of the game

It had an atmosphere, but it was trash. None of the 5 acts were memorable or likable.
You know, I can't recall a single track from Diablo 3 because the sountrack was nonexistent or bad. I still haven't opened up the cd I got from the Special Edition I bought ~6 years ago (Vanilla).
Witch Doctor was a pretty cool bro, and was the only hero that had unique dialogue. He was the only guy with good dialogue Lyndon was a tryhard cunt who tried to be too zany and witty for his own good. Everybody elseā€¦sucked.
How did they fuck this up is beyond me. They made it worse with ancient gear and broken sets.
To be fair, they added something like that with Paragons, but it sucked. Knowing how Mana was useless for most D2 builds I don't miss it.
Meh.
This. It was so poorly implemented in D3 nobody bothered to try pvp.
They brought it back, but they fucked this up. The story behind the "Not Horadric Cube" is absolutely retarded.
Thank Wyatt Chen and Twitch streamers for ruining fun builds or any creativity.
Can't argue here. Again, the clan system was a joke because no one at Blizzard knew what made D2 good after all these years.

Imagine I posted that pottery image.

I started playing diablo 3 for the first time just now and it was great until my character "died" and I realized that there is no penalty at all for being resurrected right where I left off. No monsters respawned, no gold loss, nothing. What is the point of playing then? This game takes no skill, strategy, or challenge whatsoever.

No
Diablo 3 has a fundamental problem with loot and it has not been fixed, you want a proper sequel go an play Path of exile or grim Dawn, hell you are better off playing the Titan Quest, either normal or anniversary edition(if you can wait for the mod to be ported)
Posting an image I saw in another thread

why is all the "diablo 2 is better than diablo 3" jargon about how much better diablo 2 is at manipulating you into being consumed by the skinner box and not that the game is actually better? The games are both equally shit, maybe diablo 3 is less shit because its easier to realize its shit faster so you can play a good game instead.

It's funny, because you'd think the game with all the microtansactions and real money auction house shit would be the one to try and go balls deep in the skinner box but no. It really doesn't make any sense even from a kike marketer perspective.

what mod?

I'm surprised someone this retarded can actually read, if regardless of how poor. The top of the image outright stats that it's goal is to compare the loot systems. I don't understand how a loot system that gives you significantly higher mileage on each item you find makes it so that a much more items you find are actually useful to you is some how better at "manipulating you into being consumed by the skinner box" than one that has you constantly has you looking at a number to see if it's higher with everything that drops . What I do understand is how someone fails to understand how having a better equipment system, between two games who's primary selling points include finding a large variety of equipment from slain foes, might make one a better game. It's because you're retarded.

Probably meant soulvizier

Consider suicide

Don't even respond to it.

It's garbage on every platform and you're a fucking retard for playing.
Every Blizzcuck that bought this trash heap on PC is a fucking retard as well.
Goddamn, Blizztards are the worst fucking fanbase, at least Undertale and Sonic Mania are good games.

Can you play it offline? No?
There's your answer.