FFXIV - Stormblood General

Don't have the OP so I'm just going to wing it Edition

4.25 preview:
MORE HILDIBRAND
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7170035f54718ee76a0c82da4ff5745fc053c3f3
Complete Edition is half off if you're looking to sucker bring some newfags in

Other urls found in this thread:

store.na.square-enix.com/FFXIVMarchSale
pastebin.com/RwCKaHTH
mega.nz/#!XZMn2DgK!bs6VlPHULPDRBxdgsr3vjERvOerlF8orTmYASloomWQ
disagreement.gg/dt54usq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bah, forgot the link
store.na.square-enix.com/FFXIVMarchSale

KWEH

/thread

At least you got trips.

Another day, another new adventure :^)

This cannot be refuted.

This skin color undershirt really fucked with my mind for a moment.

Playable Viera when?

I still got the copypasta, I'll have to make the thread next time

So anyone of you fags get a nice house? One not in the Goblet?

In our dreams…

Waiting for eureka to make sure it's just diadem 3.0 with fates to level up your shit. Once I do I'm unsubbing till 5.0 unless I forget about it. This game is unbearable with it's bland tome system

FC had a medium in Shirogane and two members got private smalls when it first opened. Now, two more of our guys got private smalls in the same ward. A sixth of the houses in the ward belong to us.

Drop the OP in a pastebin here so others can actually make it

Does the FC on Exodus still exist? Think it was called NWO or something.

pastebin.com/RwCKaHTH There ya go Now don't lose it this time.

I unsubbed. If I feel like resubbing when I run out of time I'll keep going then.

Yea, a small plot on shirogane. right next to the beach but currently saving up some dosh to move out into a medium in the goblet.

It does

under what pseudonyms did dave and his wife return under?

Yes, although the old leadership departed for other games. The guild is ran by ERP people from SomethingAwful and FurAffinity.

It better be a house nearby one of those fucking pools you faggot

You'll be the judge

fix your shit codemonkey, cant post too many pics at once.

actually fogot the most important pic

nwo's leader is a gay baby

gay baby jail*
I'm a girl btw :3

Thinking about playing the game for the first time. Is it any good?

no

Do you like theme park mmo's? Then yes otherwise no.

You can run the trial if you want, it allows you to level until lvl 35 and a few weeks too in the same world that actual players are in. There is nothing to lose but a few gigabytes of download.

One of the better payed mmos which isn't really saying much mind. There is a free trial or you can get ARR as you won't be able to access the later expansions until you finish the mainline quest anyway but if you don't like it early on, you most likely won't like the rest of the game. Be warned that Stormblood reworked classes however a few jobs feel shit to play early on.
The community varies between servers but most are pretty welcoming to newfags and the game will handhold you a fuck ton. Story is pretty hit and miss but there is some good shit in there. You can swap jobs on the fly, can have all of them on a single character and gain an exp boost for any job under your highest level so having alts are purely there for either mules for crafting autism or erp.
Avoid Balmung and Mateus like the plague.

Is that free forever trial still going and if it is can I play Triple Triad?

Off topic post but are any FF games pre-VII worth playing?

4,5,6 are considered fantastic by most people.

Yes, play all of them you pleb Or at least play 4.

SNES fantranslation of FFV is the best game in the series, fucking play it

What is your opinion on taters and miqo'te petting rooms?

potatoes belong in the oven and we have a dedicated Miqo'te petting room, complete with triple triad board for cats awaiting to be petted.

Ahh, if you meme, they will cum.

I wonder if my sub has run out yet…also should I get stormblood since it's on sale.?

Are all these anti-semitic remarks really necessary. This is no way to thank your benefactors.

Hi, Dias. Sorry I couldn't fulfill your request. Interseting toolbars you have there, by the way.

Got every combat class to level 50 for autism purposes, how should I celebrate.

Low quality. If you're going to attack qojon with your petty drama, atleast try to make it informational instead of pathetic. Thank you.

You have no room to act superior

Anyone got a chill FC to join? Turns out my old one on Exodus is dead. Thinking about transferring servers anyway.

We got one on Lamia. It's fairly small but we get on fine

A chord has been struck I see. I don't even know who this Qojon fellow is you spergy fuck. He just sent me a FC invite and I started talking to him. That's the extent that I know him. Apart from him mentioning 4chan I didn't get too many details from our conversation.

Maybe I petted him somewhere in Ul'dah? I don't pet lala's because I like them though, I'm just checking to see if they'll fit in my oven.

You get that miqo'te petting room set up and I will stop by and record the encounter.

Them's the rules man. Be a kit kat. Git pit pat. ERPing is for faggots though.

As far as emotes go if I ever needed room I'm sure I could move some off the bars but I also know that I'll trigger the fuck out of people if I have them all over the place if I have them in screenshots. Good to see the bait works.

I have no interest in playing this game, but I enjoy reading these chats of user looking for a petting room. Please post the rest.

I'm sorry, it really is kind of funny… Fucking hilarious, actually.

I didn't have any friends in high school, either and don't have any friends today so I can feel his pain…

I gotta resub first. I'm considering getting the stormblood expac but it's no longer on sale…

I actually wrote and drew that back in the heyday of the PS3 HAS NO GAMES maymay if you can believe it. It was a riff on Rickrolling whereby you tricked the person into reading "PS3 has no games". It was also during the time normies were starting to kill the game by posting "you lost the game" all over shitty social media sites.

It was certainly a time to be alive. This was before gamergait and Trump and before I knew about the influence of the (((JUDEN))) in everyday life. Back then, Pepe was just a frog who liked to play video games and chill with his friends (not unlike myself). In that way, Pepe really is a meme for all times. I think that's why he resonates so strongly with your average image board user. Particularly the Holla Forums goer.

Oh man remember fucking chemo? Why don't we do that anymore?

honestly SB is by far the weakest expansion pack. all endgame is a nostalgia pandering mess same, more so than normal HEY GUYS REMEMBER KEFKA. As in both the 8 man main and the 24 man are nothing but callbacks with nothing new. The class balance is as usual pants on head retarded, and the story is a complete mess.

The Brass Blades and the Immortal Flames are aware of your anti-semitic musings and will respond accordingly if you should ever decide to act. Not like you would ever have the courage, but nevertheless, you should tread lighlty. This thread is now a Lala-friendly thread..

get cooked tater
hop in there

Have they changed stat page tooltips to actually give you numbers like crit% or skill/spell speed% instead of just useless 'spell speed makes your spells speed up'?

How dare you!

Be warned, hooligan. I have friends in very high places.

Those places aren't high, they just look high up to you.

Well, I…RACIST!

Don't worry. I'll get you alone and pop you in the oven. When you're done I can feed you to your friends. If they ask about you I'll just tell them
They'll laugh a good laugh and wonder where such a delicate texture came from in their meal. But we'll know, won't we Dejon?

But you're already in Mordion Gaol.

for now…

>finally give in and resub to wow
fuck it. i had a dragoon like three levels before the pre-stormblood cap, and i want to come back and be a straight pimping red mage. i have questions
-is red mage any good, at all, whatsoever?
-for someone who can't remember what other jobs i had mastered, which ones would be a good mix for a good red mage?
-did i miss any big world events?
-is the palace of the dead or whatever it was called still the undisputed alt-job grinding method?
-are there red mage glams that look as big pimping as the sprites from any of the older FFs?
-why was Die Hard 1 so much better than Die Hard 3?

:^)

great for progression, good enough to kill shit regularly, but not something that's a part of the 'speed meta' which is for tryhard raidfags only and doesn't matter to 99% of the playerbase

nothing, because there are no more "sub-class" skills. there are now "role" skills, which are shared based upon your general role in the game; tank, healer, ranged dps, caster, melee dps.

little ladies day is active now, and aside from any other seasonal stuff, no.

up until 60, then yes. after that it's a mix of dungeons, roulettes and pvp, with pvp taking precedence for dps and dungeons for tanks/healers. roulettes should always be done at least once a day for the xp bonus.

yes.

because it was a new, original franchise, and you didn't have random anti-racist bullshit thrown in.

The HW recap sidequest chain was a nice touch, but shots like this really make me wish the game had additional graphics options for PC. You get shots like this that get ruined by really low-poly objects and low-res textures.

RDM is piss-easy to play, since your entire gimmick is casting short-duration spells to proc Dualcast, and instacast the long-duration higher damage spells. Keep doing that to fill your mana meter, then do a charge in, couple sword swings, and backflip out to start over. All of the additional powers focus on speeding up the process. (i.e. Manafication doubles your current mana levels and resets your charge-in/backflip timers)

They do get a interesting bit of team utility in that they can cast a decent heal, and eventually can even rez. They're actually better for raising than healers since they just have to get Dualcast for an instant res and can do it multiple times in a row, leaving healers to focus on healing/dps.

RDM spells all have a high potency that makes them constantly rip aggro up to level 60 dungeons, after which tank and other dps abilities catch up in damage output. Popping emnity reduction powers is needed unless you like getting hit.

The RDM 70 job outfit seems pretty good.

but user, what about our PS3/4 players who have to work within the restraint of their respective consoles? We gotta keep the poly count low so they don't burn out their 4+ year old processors. Try to be considerate gosh darnit~

o5s when

When people stop eating shit after the ghost teleport phase.

This is now a imperial thread

Oh, a fellow imperial of taste, I see.

But if I stand still and don't fuck up, then get hit by one wind marker instead of running into a ghost and disappearing for 2 hours, I'll take damage.

/p LOL

I don't get it, aside from the gay ass self-introduction, all he wants is a checkbox in the options menu, who cares? There's no reason not to add the setting, adding it doesn't affect anyone negatively at all.

Let's see we got a potato that's autistic enough to get """PTSD"""" from loud noises (in a game where stone IV exists) but not enough to enter a command and turn system sounds off after the duty finder alert shows up. Not that big of an issue for the eternal lalafell now is it? I know what you're thinking, it's autistic and a company has to waste manhours for a dozen autists who couldn't figure out such a basic concept and then wait for the next batch of spergs to show up.

It's like knowing bright flashes give thon seizures yet thon really wants to play video games, then throws a shitfit if the devs don't allow this special LGBTBBQ snowflake to turn off explosions. Meanwhile thon keeps saying that everyone else who's against such a shit suggestiong (instead of adequately calling thon an autistic retard and moving on) is either a troll or a hater. How they have survived this far without choking on their own saliva after hearing a car honk is a fucking miracle.

Fortunately the problem solved itself and the cancer fucked off elsewhere.

Starting a new class. What am I in for?

Explosive fun.

Also, best Black Mage coat.

pic related and shameless weeping

You could've just checked yourself in a whole week. The trial is constantly available, I don't remember if you could play TT but I think yes.

Yes, lets you level everything until 35.
You can but you don't really get to use all the good cards.

lots of cuckold jokes in the title of the quests (((LOCALIZATION)))

Low-level dungeons were a mistake. tbh. I was missing scathe because I didn't do the quests.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (455x168, 65.41K)

Fire is for damage, blizzard is for regaining mp

Well there's your problem

Based

Attached: Untitled.png (624x539, 421.57K)

Hey guys, how's the weather up there? I'm doing pretty good down here :)

Attached: Fun in the clouds.mp4 (1280x720, 8.99M)

Patch 4.25 happening in 12 hours. Get ready for hours of maint and for Eureka to be totally underwhelming.

That's a given. It's just Diadem, again, for the third time. I wonder when this flops if they'll continue to try and fix a system everyone hates.

Temp banned from ungarmax, how retarded is diadem 3.0?

Remember how people just grinded the most optimal place (dino island) in original Diadem?

Well now it's the same but there are Notorious Bosses spawning sometimes and now you need weeks if not months of grinding to ever start farming properly.

Also parties are mandatory yet progress is severely diminished if there is more than one farming one spot.

Sounds exactly like I thought it would be. I'll probably go in and look around just to have a laugh and never go back. If they just added gathering nodes it would have been nice. I go into diadem still to get mats for making cordials and sometimes to fish if I need some random mats. It's nice but in no way long term content. Time to let my sub go

Spotted some of the Exodus fags in Eureka.

kek

It's the classic MMO monster grind. Kill enemies to level up to kill stronger enemies.
Going in solo is doable, but combat will take ages and you'll end every fight against an equal level enemy nearly dead unless you're a tank. Attacking anything above your level is not an option. You will probably die if you attempt it.
Grouping up means mobs die quicker, but every additional party member means the exp gained is split. Grouping up also means you can fight mobs several levels higher than your party. Crowd control is actually useful in case your party members are stupid and keep running into or attacking additional mobs, but odds are they'll just break that crowd control anyways because some people see two mobs and go "time for aoe spam!".
Once you ding level 6, which takes a total of around 50,000 EXP (you typically gain 50-100 per equal level enemy), you can actually lose 25% of the total EXP to reach the next level by dying and choosing to return to the spawn point. At 6, hitting 7 requires 36,000 or so, so each time you die you will lose up to 9,000 EXP if nobody rezzes you. That amount increases for every level, naturally, and starting at 11 you can actually lose levels from this.
Also FATEs are here too, and it seems like there are triggers to activate them. Somebody is probably going to have all the triggers worked out in about a week. Also, FATEs give like 2,500-5,000 EXP at the levels I've seen them, so odds are once those triggers are figured out the whole experience will become an even bigger zergfest than it already is.

Day 2 of Eureka and I was right. Seems like every notorious monster FATE below level 9 or so has been figured out now, and it's become a zergfest. The triggers are, in general, to kill certain mobs in large numbers. Some of them will only spawn during certain weather patterns, but there don't seem to be any more complicated spawn triggers thus far.

So am I the only person on Ultros in this thread or what?

I'm also on Ultros, I just don't post here much on account of the drama and roleplaying potato cancer. Finally bought a private chamber in my guild house today, and was hoping I could get some weapon or armor stands, but it looks like all there is is some samurai armor and a katana (and the katana is over 1m on the market so I'm not crazy about buying one).

That's cool. An FC member was about to quit and my FC is pretty much dead so she gave me her plot and I just started decorating my new house. Amazing how expensive some furniture is.

Kinda sucks I have no one to show it off to though since dead FC and all.

These are some EXTREMELY subtle hints being dropped here, will they be picked up?

Unfortunately it's not for me to decide who joins our FC, nor am I about to leave since I've known a lot of those guys since high school. if you were to post the location of your plot though I might pay a visit and tell you what I think

Attached: 7ee3bed5bbcd23e0b71c0a1ef335622ee78945fc63ad3ef8c91c1878b1bd8dbe (2017_08_08 22_49_43 UTC).png (527x470, 207.51K)

I'm new to this game and have no idea what the fuck I'm doing. Level 17 Gladiator and level 12 Conjurer right now, how do I go about levelling up when I've run out of most readily available quests? Fates seem to be very slow, and even then I'm not high enough level to do the very good fates, and it looks like I'm gonna be stuck with ugly as fuck armor sets until I grind all the way up to max level. It's worth noting I don't have Stormblood but I think it was endgame content only anyways

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (402x450, 339.84K)

the main story quest and hunting log will carry your class/job to max. after you run out of that you do roulettes, dungeons, fates, palace of the dead.

Hunting logs aren't bad EXP, and each class gets their own set, theres also the palace of the dead in quarrymill. I'd suggest just sticking to one class at a time though, i'm trying to level bard as a secondary after maxing out white mage and its mostly come down to me spamming fates/hunting logs/palace and i'm barely past 30

And failing that, guildhests are a hidden source of exp/the class trials, i remember using those to get past an EXP wall. And failing those there are always battlecraft leves

I know you guys don't give a shit, I'm just talking about the game and what I've been doing.

What server are you on?

Oh well I like being a healer, easier to find a party, though it isn't very fun to solo

It's because you're conjuring the elements (but only earth, wind, and stone). Arcanist becomes a Summoner if you go for the dps route.

Attached: ffxiv_01242018_004340.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

*earth, wind, and water.

And now I've made the realization my favorite set in the game (White Griffin) requires 1000 of the pvp tokens. I am so unbelievably salty it hurts.
Thanks everyone who suggested methods of levelling up though, I never even heard of most of this stuff until now.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (340x570, 151.92K)

That's literally just a single Frontline roulette. It's fucking nothing. Just join, be clueless, and watch people bitch on party chat about how your team sucks. Then walk away with your free marks.

If Astralagos wasn't utterly dead, I'd say to just spam that as well since it's 500 marks for a loss, 1k for a victory.

I really only have to do one PVP match to unlock it? Is it really that generous? I'm disgusted by the premise of playing PVP in an MMO in the first place but shit if it's that easy then that's fantastic, I was worried it'd be some impossible goal set in the most cancerous cesspool in the entire game

After playing since 2.2, I finally realized yoshi doesn't really give a shit about anything beyond the bare minimum. Back to WoW I guess. At least that game rewarded you for actually putting in effort.

bye bye

Yup. As someone who normally hates PvP, Astralagos was a lot of fun. It's too bad it died.

You get a thousand for using the roulette plus 500 for sucking dick and losing as you thought you were queueing for alliance roulette but now it's your first time in PVP as PLD while your entire fucking hotbar has 5 buttons that you have no idea what they do now, but hey it gets better because they are all over the fucking place and the match started.

Go to Wolves' Den Pier to config your PvP hotbars.
There are also a few training dummies if you wanna do some practice while queuing for a match.

Attached: Wolves' Den Pier.png (640x538, 177.13K)

I'm actually liking Eureka, I need help.

Question: How does PVP in this game work? Do stats actually transfer, so I'll only necessarily be able to play at max rank with the best configurations of gear? Or can I just drop into any match and everything is autobalanced out and nobody really has a particular advantage over somebody other than skill?

Attached: crownofthehungeringjew.png (408x818, 151.94K)

Each job has its own locked stats when you go into pvp, and gear is nullified, so just pick whatever you are comfortable with regardless of gear. Just need to be level 30 minimum IIRC.

PvP is 100% skill based. All skills and stats are standardized by class in PvP. Even the skills themselves are independently balanced for PvP outside of PvE. Forget the shitshow of unbalanced and/or grindy bullshit you'll seen in other MMOs.

You can get random pvp pieces through retainer quick ventures now, at least the ARR ones

You mean class based right? Because skill has such an insignificant impact if you get in a bad matchup.

Don't remind me.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (432x55, 1.68K)

I always wondered how pvp was like in this game, I went with BLM as my main class and after seeing how long cast times were I was like "yeah naw, fuck pvp."

Attached: xD.jpg (720x644, 51.2K)

Definitely not the class for you then

Attached: eh.png (177x173, 34.82K)

get good

Today was a good day in the duty finder, and I made some new friends :^)

Attached: ffxiv_03162018_074837.png (342x330 1.26 MB, 204.79K)

Attached: dye.PNG (547x304, 99.04K)

i've been trying for a couple days to get this to run on linux mint. anyone have any tips on how to actually get it working? I've tried through plain old wine and also playonlinux, but i simply can't even get the launcher to work. that's not true, it worked once, but like a total retard i closed the launcher (the instruction guide i was reading said not to log in, just to launch, close and edit boot.cfg) and forever after that when i open the launcher i get a 404 error

I believe I got it to work on mint or fucking Ubuntu. Everything else was too much of a hassle. The problem ended up being that while the game worked 1.) Fps was shit 2.) Moving your camera resulted in green lines everywhere and blurred textures. Play it on windows and suck it up

well played you autistic turbonigger

Reminds me of the crawler's nest. Those were the days. I had so much fun :^)

Attached: 1825374127931.jpg (474x325, 26.21K)

forgot the part where the DRK says "WTF is our WHM AFK?"

Attached: 15750020_1155648371219144_506015885_n.jpg (953x953, 144.25K)

Could someone explain Eureka to me? I have no idea what it is and if there's even any reason I'd want to do it.

for pic related

Attached: MilkySilkyAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam.webm (1440x980, 3.5M)

Overworld-like zone that holds 144 people. Mostly killing mobs to level up your elemental level and spawning NMs (S rank hunt FATEs)
The SB relic and new relic armour, currently goes up to 355/350 and will be upgradable as usual at a later date

And never be worth the grind is what you forgot to mention. Relic is never good until end of patch and by then it'll be obsolete once the new xpac rolls around. If gear actually meant something in this game it'd be worth while to do but sadly gear means jack shit and is replaced every quarter.

user, all gear in this game is completely meaningless. It mainly functions as a difficulty curve for Savage content.

But yes, you should only do Eureka if you enjoy the content or are really hot for the relic as glamour. Although it's worth mentioning that this time around it seems like it will be pretty easy to get additional relic once you've acquired the first one, meaning decent gear for alts without crafting/gil requirements or hard weekly caps.

its fun if you want ACTUAL mmo experience, meaning finding a group and working togeter.

Granted, you can just hop on the train and leech along but its much more fun to shitpost while doing so.

Is it literally only for the relic weapon though? I've always skipped out on that since I hate the absurd grind.

ye

I guess I won't be bothering then.

agreed. the initial grind is rough, but once you're in the teens you can farm anemos crystals easily via the NM train, and that means loads of protean crystals without too much work. for doing it maybe a total of 12 hours since patch, i almost have my warriors augmented +2 weapon, and i'm only elemental level 9.

There's a bunch of cosmetic stuff that you can get from there such as minions, a chocobo barding, a mount, some furniture or consumables that display fireworks. There's also the rng crates dropping V/VI materia but yeah that's about it.

Eorzean Symphony is up on Nyaa. It's good. Fuck paying 70 bux.

Is anyone dumb enough to pay for that shit?

70 bucks for an album? or tickets to the show?
if it's tickets to a live show, definitely worth it

For the album. They charge about that much for every album they put on their store, and each one has maybe 10-15 songs on it. Granted I'm fairly certain they're physical releases, but I'm sure that doesn't even count s&h

that's a bit ridiculous

So what are you guys doing in XIV?

pissing people off in eureka by linking my diamond bow in my LFG message

women were a mistake

Here's how pvp works:
It's you vs chinese bots
That's it

Going full (((honest merchant))) and advertising crafting commissions to separate the goyim from their shekels

Attached: crafting.PNG (184x42, 4.6K)

What server and data center is everyone?
Aether Cactuar here.

Aether, Adamantoise

Attached: 4ced4c4cb892dd70d02194ec1f7942142dd021f67989c5b523a554f56b618fa9.png (480x360, 134.8K)

Primal Exodus

After 6 hours of running shitter parties, finally come across a decent one that has their shit straight for both v5s and v6s.

And this is what I get for my patience.

Primal, Lamia
We have an Infinity guild there too

Attached: praise rngesus.png (617x295, 301.93K)

Cameo boss battle when? The Ex-Death one is fucking beautiful. They need to put all main FF bosses and all of their forms in the game.

Attached: sephiroth-dissidia012.jpg (1900x1000, 90.02K)

Any suggestions on servers? No monies to transfer and I don't mind starting fresh if I get to play with people.

most of the board is on exodus iirc, though why they chose the dogshit NA datacenter, I'll never know

As said there's a Lamia fc too, and a few others dotted around as well, though that only matters if you want to play with a bunch of friends.

Attached: snek military.png (2797x3960, 1.64M)

balmung
mateus

We got a large near the hotsprings in Shirogane back when housing was first released.

reminder that shiva did nothing wrong

Attached: ffxiv_03122018_000046.png (1920x1080, 753.39K)

What's the name of the fc, been playing on Lamia since I started ~2 years ago.

Infinity. We have a house in Weebistan. Ward 8, Plot 8. Swing by sometime, there's bound to be at least one autist standing around out front.

Attached: ffxiv_03132018_151822.png (1920x1080, 2.55M)

Gee user, how come your mom lets you have TWO Diamond gear drops?

Attached: eaf42eb81571d8d12493b37e613bc3be02467be10d951765741cd33bb1b6de68.jpg (750x573, 25.24K)

Unlike Western MMOs this is actually fun.

Gib name so we can stalk find you

Waste your life and end up a wizard at your own peril.

why are you even here wasting your life you cum-guzzling cock schlomping faggot

Bump for the best level 70 ending I've played so far

Attached: ffxiv_22032018_012818.png (704x861, 442.95K)

got this last night. looks bretty gud dyed white

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1527x1405, 3.07M)

DRK 50 and 70 storyline are absolutely the best job quests in this entire game.

oh these trips.

ive done sam, drg, war, drk and ast. war is hildibrand-tier in terms of seriousness, but it's good fun. sam, ast and drg are all good overall, with some heartwarming/funny moments in ast/drg and a bit more of the "honorable seriousness" for sam. but none of them hit you in the feels like drk does.

the nicest thing about sam is once you're done with the final quest the Seikeiseigumi actually treat you like a person. the little post-quest dialogue changes are a nice touch.

???

r8 my glamour

Watch Omegascape be FF8 bosses just to fuck with us.

Attached: ffxiv_03222018_135303.png (1920x1017, 2.75M)

ocelot/you're pretty good

that would be great. i'd prefer if it was 9 personally, just to hear Darkness of Eternity remade for FF14.

fft red mage is best red mage

Attached: ffxiv_03232018_220200.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

K'ira Sakhi
Pretty much fucking around and doing nothing since my static broke up mid-tier because half of them didn't want to play the game.

noice, will check

Are there any scans of the lorebook?

(((Monetarists)))

Attached: The LQ.png (420x47 47.25 KB, 18.43K)

There are no red mages in FFT faggot. Only TA and TA2.

precisely

This one is gud tho.

mega.nz/#!XZMn2DgK!bs6VlPHULPDRBxdgsr3vjERvOerlF8orTmYASloomWQ

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to sigmascape tomorrow.

Attached: cummies.png (410x122, 105.68K)

also checked and lel.

it's hit or miss in this game. i was in a byakko EX group and we were about to land from the tornado phase. when he's about to stun you before the landing, he says "NO MORE GAMES" and one guy types in chat "you heard him guys, no more gays." keks were had by all and we went on to farm him a half dozen times before the group broke up. sometimes people are just too damn sensitive.

so i guess /a/ is now moderated by the fag who reported you. or redditors but i repeat myself

You get banned for casual shit, daddies cummies would undoubtedly get you b& because that's halfchan /soc/ tier. Most threads on /a/ are good, and that's achieved specifically through filtering out casuals.

I'm glad /a/ keeps fags like you out.

These guys are 100% right. If you can't follow board rules and post stupid shit you earn your ban.

wew lads, there's a dating disagreement for this game. check out the "about me" channel for some laughs
disagreement.gg/dt54usq

Attached: ActivePastelAlaskanhusky.webm (1920x1080, 1.55M)

y'all are projecting. or maybe you three just enjoy the cummies from the mods on /a/?

Attached: wew.webm (640x361, 1.12M)

FREE LOGIN CAMPAIGN CURRENTLY HABBENING

Come back and shitpost for a week or something

Yea nah

Everything 2.0 onward has been a carbon copy of western MMOs.