Rainbow Six Siege will start handing out bans for in-game hate speech next week

archive.fo/SxjCI

Guess who joined the League of Soccer Moms with Riot Games, Twitch, Blizzard in policing "toxic" gamers out of their platforms to make women "welcome"?

Way to signal that their game is shit/dead.

Uhm… Toxic behavior has no place in games? They're meant to be fun for everyone

With Jewbisoft, you lose.

I bought this garbage for $20 via a cdkey website and I still feel ripped off.

So instead of chatblocking them, they are completely taking away the product that you paid for
So if I shout a angry slur out the cars window will the car company take away my car? Will petco take away my cat if I call it a dumb faggot?
That shit doesn't make any sense, just proving what a waste of money they are

hahaha….HAHAHAHAHHA….
Nothing is sacred anymore, wish I could go out guns blazing and kill every single last one of these traitorous fucks poisoning our world.

proof that cuckchan infestation is real. Now even more butthurt incoming.

Hi, Ren.

It'd be nice if we could have a large force on our side that was for good.

HOW UBISOFT CAN KILL THE ONLY TITLE THAT MAKES IT MONEY

And that's a good thing, because you should stop giving ubisoft your money.

I tried to tell them not to buy Ubishit. I told them they'd be disappointed. They didn't listen and now I can point and laugh at them.

I'm glad the game was already shit enough for me not to keep it.

there is no point arguing with redditor resetera normalfags from cuckchan. they have their own subreddits they should fuck off. Mark my words with far cry 5 release this board will be flooded with shills and cuckchanner resetera faggots.

What the fuck is resetera, another dnc shit?

I don't get it. Why autoban some one because they called some one a fag. Now they're less likely to buy from you again. What a shit show, I genuinely enjoy siege too, or I was for awhile until it started going downhill in recent seasons once ubisofts other projects bottomed out and they saw siege was still alive and kicking somehow (because it didn't have typical ubisoft shit and a good destruction engine) so they go and start fucking with it, (by adding ubisoft shit)

that happens with every new AAA release though user.
Hell it happens even with small potatoes like NISA. Now, cuckchanners coming because of ban waves and other shit is what you should be worried about, and there was a faggot in the GG thread earlier saying more of "his kind" will be arriving today because of a ban wave.

I sincerely hope you're merely pretending.

I'm convinced that jews aren't in charge here because no jew would virtue-signal in a manner that could lose them money

Literally nobody has come here from Neogaf. I'm not sure how this became the bogeyman du jour but it's the most flagrantly stupid thing I've ever heard. The most sensitive, easily offended of an already sensitive and easy to offend community would not even dream of setting foot here.

You are right about reddit and cuckchan. You see their filenames all over this place now, they don't even try to hide it.

tumblr has invaded cuckchan before (in fact they took over Holla Forums however long ago), I don't see why Resetera couldn't do the same here, but reddit and cuckchan are definitely much bigger problems

The thing is, you're implying normalfags learn.
Overwatch for example, was kind of infamous for a while for having an ichy ban finger, which led to a bunch of people buying the game multiple times. They bought the game, got banned, so they bought another copy to keep playing the game.
They are alienating their sane users, that's true, but you're acting as if that's the majority. For as long as gaming is the cool new thing, you'll have normalfags like that that just eat this shit up and pay for seconds.

they go to cuckchan and then come here to shill their normalfag trash like for honor and siege. its almost always ubisoft trash too btw. EA not so much

Didn't you see the threads where people were laughing at neofags? You had these bunch of people who were finally rioting once the site went down with stuff like "I hated the censorship that happened on different opinions on this site I used for years", some of those people might have come here.
The problem is that they are gaffags, they don't lurk, they don't understand the concept of anonymity. They just want to make an e-pen for themselves.

jesus wept.

ah hell. get ready for overwatch generals and some cringe meme posting.

But they aren't going to lose money, they plan to change their main audience from men who love shittalking to women who need to escape Trump.

I thought the jews were supposed to be good at business, because attempts to market "core" games to women has been failing consistently. Although thinking about it might just be behind on the times since I'm sure every other girl boots up a few rounds of overwatch or something now

Tumblr has also already invaded some (mostly) low-traffic boards here. /hgg/ was also at risk for some time but hotpockets kinda pulled it together, they coming there because they own cuck/d/ and last time I checked their game pastebins have links to /hgg/ all over them.

That's the thing, every company in the world caters to women because women spend the most money. If we had the sales statistics, it would probably show that women buy many games for their male children and thus every action companies take will cater to these women even to the detriment to the actual product.

I wish the hotpockets would ban cuckold and NTR fans on sight. That would cut down on 90% of tumblrtards.

do they still categorize mobile games as regular game purchases as well? I know few years back there was some nonsense statistics floating around like "50% of women are gamers" because they considered farmville and candy crush to be the same as console/pc game purchases

Of course, they wouldn't be statistics if they weren't manipulated for political purposes.

Nobody's playing Rainbow Six anyway, so I don't fucking care.

I'm just going to point out, this has been Blizzard's strategy since Diablo 2. They have banned the fuck out of people to hell and back, and instead of people taking the moral stance of "fuck this, I won't patronize them again" they just keep buying new copies. People did it for Diablo 2, War 3, Starcraft, WoW… People get banned, they buy a new copy, they keep playing. This is why Blizzard bans people without hesitation, because they're so fucking sure that people will rebuy the game to keep playing, and rebuy everything they had.

It's fucking insane.

Local man finds out that not everyone likes the same things he does, hopefully your life will get on from here. Fucking imbecile.

Also, Blizzard has updated their WoW eula from my understand with a new clause where there is "zero tolerance" for account sharing, and if a chink gold farmer logs into your account (whether they should be or not), that falls under their ruling on "account sharing." Instead of temp banning and restoring the account, they perm ban accounts if someone compromises them.

yea i know you want the (yous) but you dont belong here faggot

You shouldn't be alive right now, but I'm not holding that against you.

WTF is wrong with them!?
Man those people are so stupid they don't deserve to live, i mean what the fuck.

I used to be friends with a pair of idiots who did that shit, though that was back in high school almost (like 15 years ago). They were dumb as fuck though.

This is sad as shit. I remember one game before I got a mic I was having fun and this group of three guys joined my team and started killing everyone and doing Hitler voices. They gunned me down in a match because I was defending a room from a shower. Instead of bitching for being team killed I sent the leader a message that said " et tu Adolf?" And they just started to laugh and let me in too. Went through the next couple of matches as the SS. I hope those guys don't get banned they were alot of fun. God I love stupid shitposting in game.

hopefully everyone here knew this was coming. Ubisoft doesn't make good games anymore and they stumbled on this one that actively embodies the audience they hate. It was only a matter of time before they fucked up the balancing or pulled a stunt like this. Glad I didn't spend money on it and sorry for you guys that did. I know it was a fun game.

Patriots never ever and that's probably a good thing.

I remember when stories like this were common in gaming, but now it's the exception rather than the norm. I miss the "toxic gaming community."

Two types of people

The first one are straight up dumb people. The kind to buy a thing they didn't like, but rationalize why they bought it. They buy the game and when they get banned they either buy it again despite not actually liking it because they can't be wrong, or buy it again because they wasted too much time on the game to throw away.
This type is the less cancerous, because they actually want to play the game.

The second type are normalfags. The cancer of the cancers.
Remember that tweet of some guy bitching that RPG games are too long and he couldn't even get to play BoTW before people stopped talking about it? Yes, that kind of people.
They only buy shit because they want to be accepted by the majority. Video games are in right now, that means I should buy all the games and play them, only to talk about them with people who do the same.
In a way they are worse than the dumb people. They don't enjoy games, they only do it because they want to be popular. Dumb people are the very least like the game more than normalfags.

Didn't mean to sage.

A friend tried to convince me to buy in this last steam sale, and honestly I just kinda forgot to go out and get a steam card so I didnt buy it, thank you Jesus for looking out for me

its funny because they sometimes do some really good updates/patches, and in most theres usually a good idea or 2 in them. Like in the most recent one they make aiming more fluid. But all in all with every 2 steps forwrd its 4 blocks back. Its fun, but its only worth

I guess they don't realize that the only people still playing their worthless game are the exact ones they wish to get rid of.

Tell me more.

It's from Sad Panda

heh

Why does he just slap chromatic aberration on everything when hes done?
why is it written in clattering-silverware?
Why?

Crazy considering how close this game came to be killed off for low numbers - it's resurgence is a legitimate comeback story.

And now they're interfering with it - is Ubisoft the Sega of this decade?

That's a retarded rule since only 1 person can be logged into an account at a time.

If only they would ban the assholes who are known for team-killing in TH and PvP.

You didn't pay for a product, goy, you paid for a license to access a video game service.

when sega sabotaged itself it was still making consistently good games, ubishit only occasionally shits out something ok and ruins it if they can

it's good stuff for nabbing reaction images

Pretty sure that in the year 2028 Tesla would have such thing in the EULA.

In other words they'd be losing money because they'd be catering to a group that doesn't play videogames.

It's pretty funny how they are trying to get women to play men's games rather than make games for women or get men to play women's games. One reason for that is they have no actual ideas for games so they just want to funnel more people into their existing shit. So in other words they want a new audience for an old game.

Look at Cliffy B. He virtue signalled all over the place but at the end of the day his awful game was just the same old thing. It seemed like Cliffy really thought it would make more money. Not that unoriginal games can't be good, just that it really shows up what hypocrites they are.

I think he had bigger problems. The only ad budget he seemed to have was a few seconds on twitter.

The budget for justbreakers was at least $30M. We don't know if that includes marketing or if that's extra Nexon won't admit to.

I brought him up bickers some of these developers do seem to believe their own bullshit. We look at their games and marketing and see they will obviously fail but it makes no sense for someone like Cliffy to deliberately just fuck up his own shit.

But women don't play fucking games, and no, Bejeweled doesn't count.

I wonder if it works in tandem with "report toxic behaviour " button.
Cant wait to call a teamkiller an asshole and then banned because him and his 3 friends reported me.

He had shills and a hefty marketing budget in youtube, twitch, and several gaming normalfag sites, even Nexon was flabbergasted at their investment going to the shitter, Gooks were not happy.

I told ya i'd shoot, But you didn't believe me, WHY DIDN'T YA BELIEVE ME.

Those games like Bejeweled count if they make money. That's my point though, these developers should be making Bejeweled if they want women, not trying to make women like a typical FPS.

Women should be beaten back into the kitchen, we'd all be better off if that was done.

He only got famous for Gears of Wars and at the end of the Xbox 360's lifespan, he just dropped out of the radar, he alienated the GoW fans and the Xbox community with that bullshit he keeps spouting, and let's face it, the market was tight, nobody fucking knew him, and the demographics are playing other games.

It has the benefit that no one gives a shit about them, no one would bother to inform the authorities of their disappearance nor would anyone bother to look for them. On the other hand they're disgusting so not even pedos want to touch them.

Really should've seen this coming with all the problem hair player characters in the game, not that you should be playing Ubisoft shit in the first place, but still.

I agree with the kitchen part but not the beaten part.

(Checked)
Gears of Wars is a third person over-the-shoulder cover based auto-aim console game, right? A "game" like that is as bad as the shittiest mobile "app" and it shows many men are faggots just like women are.

The multiplayer community was big back then, but for some reason, every goddamn interview where someone asks him about an Xbone version, he keeps antagonizing Xbox fanboys, why he fucking did that is a mystery, but he must be proud of having 8 people playing his game on a daily basis.

He wishes. The average is now 4.2.

If that were the case feminism would never have taken off.

I recently bought both operator packs for 40 euros.
Enjoying the game but I fear that the newest operators might lower the experience a bit.

Seems like you want to blame everyone and everything apart from the jews.

the absolute state of ubisoft.

keep calling people homos, it's what tom clancy would've wanted

I guess the Siegecucks got what was coming to them for supporting Ubisoft.

Are games going to make no money in 2018 or what? Game makers are increasingly less willing to actually produce shit.

There's already a cuck faggot in the fighting game thread who gets pissed when no one is kissing Arika's ass for putting in day-one disc-locked content, nobody cares about shitty Japanese tourneys or streams, people realize DBFZ is shit, no one wants to talk about Shit Fighter V out of trashing it, companies like Arcsys get called out, or faggots like Geoff the Sjwcuck and Cabbagepots are Btfo on Holla Forums for being douce bags (Cabbage) or unlikablem leftist-sjw faggots (Geoff). Those threads are beyond doomed.

Social Justice Watch threads died painfully because the game is just trash.

The only way to safeguard your community from leftist destruction is to keep leftist out of it completely. Give them an inch and they'll pozz you a mile.

Eh, I've had my fun, time to uninstall.

if anyone still willingly supports this cuckery with money they should just die

glad to see tom clancy games are for fighting evil white men now

Rinse and repeat with every other game where you get banned on.

Hello police state.
Go back to Holla Forums you subhuman animal.

Censorship of any kind because of hurt feelings is unacceptable,if you can't handle it,mute the fucker,or better yet get off the internet.

But it's not censorship because it's a private forum :^)

wow well I guess if it hurts sjws too

Almost had me.

It wouldn't be a new thing, ubisoft always does that shit.
The Division of all things got shilled, the new open world ghost recon had a shill bump the thread every time it was close to falling off the board until a hotpocket silently bumplocked it.

You next line will be, you're a jew

I must be mighty horny because i find this erotic.

Reconsider your position, cis scum.

Might as well close it down.

Why? Are people this incapable of using the traditional tools like blocking and muting? I was actually interested in playing a multiplayer fps since I haven't played one in almost a decade but this shit just makes me want to stay far away.

I want the old internet back where I could make 12 year olds cry for their shitty autistic behavior.

Also I wonder if the lack of a physical product when purchasing games nowadays helps to encourage the mentality of "it's not purchasing it's licensing so it's ok to take it away if we don't like you"

Rocket League also does this, surprisingly. Apparently you can't talk shit in a game of car soccer.

Wait, they tell you the name of the guy who reported you? Why? Now you can go spam his steam page or send hate mail if you're on console. That's retarded.

The world is going insane.

Psyonix is the name of the studio.

This is more the behavior of someone who has been insane for a long time and is just now hearing someone give them the news.

Makes more sense, but then why include the name?

Gamers never owned product with physical media or not. They let themselves to be put in the chains 40 years ago ignoring ridiculousness of EULAs (video-games? consumer rights for underage kids? anyway what would they do? confiscate disk from my house? LMFAO). Now its time to lie in this "software consumers has zero rights" bed.

What a crock of bullshit, this is why AAA games are dying.

There's nothing wrong with this provided that:

1. They are actually only banning people for being disruptive shitters and aren't just banning people for hurting feel feels

2. They are only banning people from using chat/voice and not from playing the game enttirely

So essentially everything is wrong with it.

they said context doesnt matter, if you say the word you get banned and its a game ban and not just a comms ban

EVERY FAGGOT THAT BUYS UBISOFT GAMES DESERVES THE GAS CHAMBERS

It's so hilarious because in the grander scheme of things this is the sort of stuff that starts wars.

You had Holla Forums but ended up acting like massive entitled faggots during gamergate by not addressing the JQ and digging deeper into the DARPA connections.

A section of this board are undying shills for that piece of shit microtransation scam

RAINBOW SIX SIEGE IS THE OVERWATCH OF """"""""""TACTICAL""""""""" """"""""""""""TEAM BASED""""""""""""" SWAT GAMES, IT'S AS COMPLEX AS CALL OF DUTY WITH HIGHER DPH TO HIDE THE FACT THEIR SHOOTING/COVER/MAP DESIGN MECHANICS ARE IDENTICAL TO EVERY OTHER SHOOTER THAT HAS EVER BEEN RELEASED

Yeah but one character has a kind of big butt so it's totally fighting the good fight against the SJW menace.

Ebin

No one has ever made this claim.

Boycott and take their names.
Never pay for anything related to any of it's employees or owners.
Spam every board or forum that is used by them with hate speech against niggers, deformed kikes, faggot abominations and women
And start killing the godamned leftists and feminists.

That's funny because i've literally seen people who have made this exact, specific claim unironically stating that it was "redpilled devs doing it under the noses of ubisoft"

Fucking millenials and their uninformed opinions. Cliff Cuckzynscky was big way before gears, he was on the original Unreal team for fuck's sake. He burned his reputation back in 2006 when he shat on the PC playerbase, the entire reason his fucking company existed in the first place, because we weren't happy with GOW on PC being a console game with a shit port. He was famous for ten years before Gears.

>>>/killyourself/

Prove it. Show me an archive. I've never seen anyone here claim that, maybe they do in cuckchan.

Ok my man sure.

To be completely serious, Titanfall 2 is probably one of the best we've had in a long time. The first game (which I didn't play) was pretty hit or miss from what I've seen, but TF2 is solid. As opposed to siege, which has some of the worst netcode I've seen in anything "competitive," and some things in that game just scream "casual," Tittydrop Deuce has pretty great connections and server updates/responses/pings.

I think it's probably a couple years old by now but I'm 99% sure nothing better has released since then as far as MP FPSs go.

Some really conclusive shit there, my man.

I need conclusive proof man, i can't just believe whatever i hear on the internet? what kind of moron would do that?

(double checked)
And yet they intentionally released it in between other huge releases, damning the game to obscurity and bad sales. I wonder why.

as cancerous as siege is, user has a point. you're making a statement as though it's some opinion held or used widely by the siege "fanbase" or whatever, but it's only an empty claim. I could do the same thing to stand in/inject the opinion of something for whatever I want, acting like I'm representing something said on behalf of the fanbase of X.

That was EA amd you're absolutely right. I still don't think we have proof of it, but rumor has it that EA tried to buy Respawn, a splinter group of devs who ran from either Activision or Infinity Ward (I think the latter). Respawn told EA to fuck off, but since EA was publishing Titanfall 2, they decided to act like complete kikes, surprising no one, and attempting to sabotage the game release by having it release between two other big name AAA multiplayer shooters at the time.

EA needs to be strung up and shot just for good measure yesterday.

Respawn sold themselves out to EA.

when? last I checked they were still independent, they had full creative control over TF2.

They sold out at the end of 2017. They apparently have full creative control for TF3, too, but I doubt that means anything.

If you actually choose EA as your producer, you've sold out. But yeah, this

False equivalency. Multiplayer games are a service, not a one-time purchase. Their service, their rules. If you go to a golf club and starting hitting the other members, you're going to get kicked out.

You accepted their terms of service, and their servers are privately owned and operated. They are fully within their rights to deprive someone access to their game just like any other business can deny you service for screaming 'niggerniggerniggerspickikeect' on their property.
If you are incapable of preventing yourself from acting like a 14 year old on an imageboard in public then tough shit.

The absolute state of this industry.

Honestly I think its hilarious when people get banned from servers/games for being dumb enough to say shit in general chat. It genuinely makes me happy knowing dumb edgy teens who say dumb shit are getting banned for doing so. This isn't a bad thing in multiplayer vidya its actually great because it helps remove edgy kids and dumb niggers.

Stay mad.

Your Google account and all the associated things are now suspended
Amazon Alexa heard you trough the Echo device and now all your subscriptions and SmartLocks are deactivated. No more deliveries for you, goy!

This is the future normalfags choose.

This is why I won't buy any game without open servers. If you're going to lock down your game and servers with f2p architecture, then your game better be f2p.

Don't give money for something that can be revoked at the drop of a hat. If I'm to pay money for your game, then I better be able to fucking play it without getting your permission each time.

All of you faggots giving up your rights deserve this.

Most women like don't like games like R6. Not because it's about shooting, but because it's not too social unless if you're in a party. You're only required to talk about ingame stuff in pubs and you lose your relationship with everyone once the 20 minute match ends.

No, official game servers are a service. A game is a one-time purchase. If a golf club company also owns a golf course, it's fully within its rights to bar your from its course for hitting other players, but it's not within its right to repossess the clubs that you bought with your money. This is yet another reason the death of player-run servers is cancer.

sad

Then they shouldn't complain when their product fails because no one is willing to shell out $60 on a product or play for more than a week because some off-hand comment will get them perma-banned and unable to access the product they purchased or wanted to invest time into. You better believe I'm automatically not giving a shit when a game is "multiplayer only" with no open servers or singleplayer component regardless of how good it is. They can make the choice to operate it that way and the consumer can make the choice to not buy.

fuck off

But can the golf club ban jews from its premises?

Shadman is the Jasonafex of normie porn; I constantly hear people say how he's not that bad in private, but they act like such a humongous faggot publicly I can't say its enough to excuse it

You're right, I've worded it incorrectly. It's the servers that are a service, not the game. However, they don't take the game away from you. You still own it, you just can't play with other people anymore.

If i'm in a 5stack with friends and wer'e all yucking about why the hell should i get wordbanned for calling my buddy a gay fag as a laugh. The game already has a mute button if you find another play annoying, this is just policing wrongthink to get good boy points. I foresee lots of the old-guard siege players are gonna start dropping out now just because the devs aren't trying to to keep them playing and having fun at all anymore

So banning jews is fine. Cool!

pussy

Get out and stay out.

I could not be any more unsurprised.

So it's just police fighting other police or what?

Yes.

Given that this is a Tom Clancy game, surely there's some convoluted excuse for this.

Nope, the multiplayer is just considered non-canon, and all the ops are on the same team, being rainbow.

supposedly defenders were supposed to be terrorists and some of the gadgets kind of indicate that (c4 with phone activation, duct taped together smoke bomb, a car batter) but apparently Toms ghost forbids playing as Ts in his games or something along those lines

So there's terrorists in the singleplayer then? They only had a problem with people playing as them, not them being in the game at all?

The original bullshit term. What next, ban shooting the enemy team?

TF2 has/had some players that really wanted that.
"Friendlies" they called themselves and made forum posts about how there should be a mode where they can just walk around without getting shot at.

Yeah, pre-release footage was very different and had defense playing as terrorists. The bombs in bomb defuse mode are also more leftovers of this.

yep, singleplayer mode is even called terrorist hunt. Not sure why they switched from terrorist defense to having them all be rainbow agents.

I'm sure Tom Clancy prohibited making shit games in his name but that didn't stop Jewbisoft from defaming a dead man.

>UBISOFT

They're saving that for the real world, user.

Popularity generally does equal profitability, which is either a form or abstraction of merit, just not one that should be pursued at the expense of every other kind of merit.

we need some less jewish casual pickup games to divert the dumbfriends to is what we need

Are they still in control of some subreddits and have gotten any closer to toppling the kikes following pedowood getting heat for #metoo? There's something going on with "QAnon" claiming to leak info through government clearance om the "storm" boards here too. I haven't followed it that thoroughly, though.

Polite sage for off topic.

shoo shoo larper scum

This picture made me throw up the liter of yogurt I had just drank, my puke was pink.

It's almost cute to me. I can't even really get mad at it cause it's so surreal to think it's actually happening. Also
Why would you do that?

I'm a neet who lives with his parents and they think the sewer water that comes out of the tap is drinkable, so I have no drinkable source of water because I don't get to pick what I drink as I have no money or hope.
I'd rather start acting like a fag and grow manboobs from all the estrogen in milk than get my brain fried by metal poisoning and similar things, so I found out my parents bought a bottle of yogurt and I opened and drank it all to help with my thirst.

Buy a water filter you fucking sperg.

My father would be too drunk to remember it in 5 minutes or uncounscious, my mother wouldn't grasp the words because she has mental problems. That's under the assumption they're reasonable or care, neither of which are true.
I don't know why I'm telling you this stuff, I have never done it to someone else and I generally try to just forget it while watching anime and playing vidya all day, which isn't that bad of a life. Felt like opening up maybe

Are you surprised that they did this? And if so, why the fuck would you be?

It's been there since RS1. You can't play as terrorists at all in the Rainbow Six games for some weird reason. It looks really dumb that cops kill each other though.

People claim that we're in an authoritarian dictatorship, but we're actually in an left-wing anarchist society. Rules are selectively enforced and changed spontaneously to benefit them and hinder you simultaneously.

REMINDER TO NEVER EMPOWER MONOPOLIES

Obviously, since you think Holla Forums fell for jewish paid shilling. You had Holla Forums to take gamergate to the next level, but you’re a fucking LIBERAL PUSSY who thinks that racism and sexism are bad.

I'm just laughing at the people shouting "s-s-support good games, goys! This is a g-g-good game! It won't ever be reduced to trash! Ubisoft will listen to us if we give them money!"

Part of me wishes that anons had a place to open up about their shitty lives. I'd make a board but I don't know how to gauge the need for stuff like this.

Get a fucking filter jug. It's thirty bucks at most, surely you can walk to an ikea or something, and either panhandle people or annoy your parents for some cash, and then just fill this with tap and drink it.

We do, it's called 4am/friday night threads/ /4am/ / /suicide/ or any other misc. blogposting thread or board.

forgot to add, we also have /hikki/ for our more recluse anons.

I'm never awake that late because I'm raising a dog on top of going to school, but I like to look out for my niggas

"The paid jewish shilling"/Trump administration is what is attracting new people to Holla Forums to be (sort of?) redpilled. I say sort of because, well, I don't get the sensation that the old folks in that pic are on the same wavelength as Holla Forums either, just anti-far left. I'm not quite seeing how they could have taken GG "to the next level" given the lack of those crossposters being outright national socialists, too.

Besides, this board is mostly wise to jewish tricks by now and it's not like we don't have a bunch of piracy loving anons here that don't know Microsoft and the likes are evil. Where would we even begin to take down DARPA short of either getting a rope day or getting Trump to dismantle that shit somehow. The satanic jewry in this world runs deep and it's not going to be easy removing it all, especially not quickly.

What the fuck did you niggers see in this? It feels like a generic class shooter with a shit netcode that you need to use Ugay just to play.

Women are like children. This a fact, and it's a fact the jews use to their advantage. Don't be retarded.

This sounds like /r9k/ except not exclusive to relationship problems and that /r9k/ was initially supposed to be for original content.

Pick one you nigger

Report and filter paid shills such as this one.
Their games, our rules. Always.

I find it more unbelievable that a black girl that old would still have a dad around.

Kill yourself

But if you set up "no trainnes and niggers" services you get government payed with your taxes cutthroat mercenaries at your door.

It's called anarcho-totalitarism and every western country is in that system now.

I honestly can't tell if you're 200% spooked, or if you're merely pretending. If you're spooked, please understand that "selectively enforcing rules" is totalitarian, authoritarian and all - not anarchist at all. Anarcho-totalitarianism is like Dry-wetism or long-shortism or wide-thinism (It's a contradiction, you fucks).

fuck off /trannypol/.

They should.

If it was anything like the Overwatch threads it was actually just one guy responding to himself constantly.

This. No kitty bully.

It's as if humanity lost WWII and the only ideologies that had visibile results against communism are now shunned and banned around the world

Is it really bullying when it's the truth? I've had some really dumb cats before.

NO BULLY

Anarchism will never work, just like communism.

Communism works, only results are less than expected.

Does anyone actually play that game?
Also, as someone who knows someone internally at twitch, it's sad they are setting up a special counsel for cam girls because the Arabs give them shit tons of money

You know what is in the Tesla eula though?
A waiver of liability if your car's automatic steering kills you
Even if it was compromised

he tried to tell us in that soyboy interview

I just think that it's kind of retarded that he's allowed to sell a product he either knows will be terminally exploitable that in his lifetime he will have to waive essentially being complicit in the murder of people or that he already has the tools to use autosteering to just straight up murder people and hopes nobody will sue his ass

Animals aren't products, you dumb faggot. If you abuse your cat you're damn right we're going to take it from you, you fucking nigger.

calling animals mean words they don't understand is abuse now?

Those fags have to understand this:

It's almost like gamers (for a lack of a better term) generally want the same things out of games regardless of gender.

Women like mobile shit and adventure games. Why do you think Walmart still has a row of 100-in-1 casual game packs and Agatha Christy Mystery games. Because bitches can't Steam, and even Walmart has trouble moving those because there's no way to install them on a cell phone.

those are weak ass filters, you need osmosis ones.

wut

depends on the inflection,they can definitely understand tone and volume of your voice.

Dont forget Sims-games.
Really, if those fuckers actually thought about it a little on how to gain the female gaming-market they would try doing Sims-clones!

Ironically, I think most traditional "girl games" are played by guys. Well, the good ones anyhow.

I can't believe how much fun I had with Project Diva 2nd when I first played it, but I'd never tell anyone about it.
It seems really embarrassing.

Another company I cannot buy games from. Man if this keeps going I'll just have my backlog and nothing else. That would be pretty great.

I really wanted to like Super Princess Peach but the game was just boring and didn't use it's mechanics enough. The sprite-art was gorgeous though.

I want to FUCK MAMA

You don't miss out on anything worthwhile by skipping Ubisoft anyway.

Yeah I know but now I won't even pay attention to their shit. Though I was anticipating this since the BG&E2 "reveal".

I'm giving less and less of a fuck as time goes on. The games are fun, and cute, and fuck em if they can't appreciate cute fun games.

I ain't gonna play it on public transit or anything, because I know what it sounds like to virgin ears, but if you're in my house or if I'm sitting in my car - then yeah, I'll play it. Gonna try to get my niece into the series too once she's a little older.

NIGGER NIGGER CHICKEN DINNER

Hopefully this will stop the Siege circlejerk threads around here.

THE CHINDER CHAGGER NIGGER DAGGER, YES! WE GOT THIS
The chinder chagger ninja dagger…

Go back to reddit.

The Fourchan thread on this topic is absolutely pathetic.

Go back there immediately.
On another note, it's hilarious cuckchanner gets asshurt about the word "fag" but uses the term coined when referring to nigger behavior.

you have to go back

Leave. You don't have to go back but you can't stay here.

Tell me more.

I just went to check their thread, I don't even browse there anymore, let alone crosspost.

Well I've come from halfchan because resetera normies have unironically infiltrated that place. There are literally people in every thread on Holla Forums calling people Holla Forums.

Your cat is a stupid asshole

I can't trust anyone who waited this long to bail on that shithole. You can't even say nigger or kike over there.

That happens here too. Check out the shitshow in the Capcom thread.

plebbits been here, they have their own general on page 1.

Leftykike is trying to D&C again
They've been shitting up threads left and right.

Why isn't Holla Forums just fucking banned from the site yet?

If you remove Holla Forums, they will spill everywhere.

Don't even try to pretend containment boards work.

…and I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had…

I don't know why they try to fuck with other boards.

Small boards work, big ones such as Holla Forums don't.

Because most of them here are right wing and just like /r/theDonald has ruined Holla Forums the redditors that the leftykikes called to their board are just as bad if not worse.

They don't and never will.

I don't know user, do you see any leftists around here?

Do you see any gays? Or furries? Or weeaboos? Or fa/tg/uys?

Don't you fucking lump us Weeaboos and tabletop players with those leftist faggots.

No
Only in LOL threads mostly
You mean the entirety of h8chan?
Not really, I don't mind them though considering I browse both.

you're missing the point

are you for real?

user this isn't any other website.

It's simple. They have friends. Their friends play the game. If they get banned for something stupid their friends aren't just going to stop playing. so the question becomes

Or

Choose carefully, goyim.

Literally nothing wrong with kemono

I wasn't calling them leftist, I was saying they don't stay contained even though the board is small.

I haven't seen an actual fag on here in a while. The last time I saw one was some faggot trap on a gamenight, Fistful of Frags I believe.

I think he was saying because there is a weeb board and a /tg/ board, they also end up here. Just like I go mostly to Holla Forums, but sometimes to /k/, /a/, Holla Forums and /tg/. It's big site, people don't just go to one board, I go to most that suit my interests. Though visits to Holla Forums and Holla Forums are mostly just to see what the hell they're pissed about right now.

At least we can all agree that we fucking hate Holla Forums because they are a bunch of communist faggots.

That doesn't help your case much, why not try posting examples of good kemono instead?

Thank you for understanding.

There is a time and place for that, but not here.

Nigger I visit Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /tg/, /a/, /animu/ and the promise lands.

Yes that was my point. Containment boards do not work cause no one browses just one board, and very few people who browse different boards keep the content of the two strictly separate.

You niggers should come to /x/, /mu/. /m/ and /cyber/ if you're interested
It's in dire need of a population boosts
with decent quality of course

What the fuck do you even fucking mean contaminant boards? By your logic every board is a containment board.

Just in case you wanted to see this straight from the horse's mouth.

This is just some of what one of R6's "Community Developers" has to say. Oh yeah, the guy's a former marine and has a Reddit profile in his Twitter bio.

I remember when Tripwire was pulling this same shit with Killing Floor 2. I haven't really heard anybody complaining about being banned because of that though. I guess these companies really need to look out for their PR more than anything else and what could be better PR than being "anti-toxic"?

Weren't these people sperging about
HEATED GAMER MOMENTS
just a few weeks ago?

I wouldn't have guessed that.

What is with these retarded devs and telling people that they don't want their money?

I don't know how he thinks the first amendment works if it allows the government to fine you for not talking "correctly". Then if you refuse to pay for your human rights taken away they throw you in jail.

Well user the AAA industry is doing gangbusters now they are selling more than ever. They can treat all their customers like shit because there are so many more.

Marine's have been chairforce tier for a while now. I've heard Bill Clinton was the cause but who knows.

Kemono is degenerate filth. At least go for foxgirls, which are patrician tier.

Remember the GDC panels showing that it's not about the game, but the message? And pushing marxism through vidya? These are the new devs, and the bosses are going for it as well. I'm sure any half-decent marketer in the company is about to have an aneurysm due to this shit.

Don't start with this.

this doesn't fuck with me that much. i don't talk that much of trash anyhow. if you fuckers feel that Angy just keep it to yourself

It's not my fault i'm right. this is common knowledge. Only elder scrolls fanboys like kemono shit.

I don't talk shit but I like to have the option

i bet just like everything else you can still call them a idiot. or jumply with caps say "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" to let your steam out on them

Double dubs confirm I can always call them some stupid shit like dingus or something, but faggot is such a good insult

Kek you are correct

What happens when they start banning nigs for calling each other and everyone else niggas?

Oh shit you right. They gonna have to take it up with them

This is my number one question, blacks call everyone nigga, and if you were to ban them for using it you'd be called racist faster than people could type it. So what are they going to do when this happens? Shrug and claim zero tolerance? Backpedal with their tail between their legs? Nothing about this seems worth it

>t. (((/monster/)))

If it's drawn well who gives a shit.

This is what happens when you don't speak up… You didn't say shit when steam stole your soul, you didn't say shit when Tripwire Interactive started banning people for harassing and nobody will do anything now either.

Sounds like a bunch of casuals who can't take a lil banter

I recognize that source