NIS America Is So Cancerous, Now Their Customers Are Being Defrauded for Thousands of Dollars

Got this e-mail today. I bought something from them that wasn't a game, but I still ended up regretting it. The e-mail is inaccurate though, I bought something in July-August and ended up having some scammer taking money out of my debit account about that time. I didn't know exactly what the source of the leak of my card number was, but I do now.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Shin_Hayarigami
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Laugh at this nerd.

I'm fine with that. I deserve that, but I've learned my lesson now.

As a Europoor I want to ask why so many Americans use credit cards for everything? I'm always hearing about breeches and other such things, how can you still trust them?

What do you guys use? Paypal or direct credit? Or something else?

seconding that, why not use a bank transfer, paypal, or PSC

That's a new level, even for them.

Cash.

I usually use bank transfer from the bank's site, if it's eroge/sex toys from Japan i use paypal or Paysafecard

They're for poor people who want an expensive thing they can't afford but are too impatient to just save up money to buy said thing

Online stores are nowhere near as big in Yurope so most people use physical money for things.

ya had it coming OP.

Why didn't they have the thing application stuff that logs you to the bank before you are allowed to actually do things? I see them on European sites I buy from.

This. Anyone who has ever supported NISA deserves this.

Most merchant/payment APIs I've ever used allow you to store the payment details with them which you then refer to with an id or token of some kind. If a hacker somehow copied your entire database he wouldn't be able to access the customer payment details because they simply aren't stored.

It's a shame because their parent company made some really good games. Too bad the US branch sucks more nigger dicks than a penniless crackwhore. I guess you would have learned by now, but it's your own fault man.

Which highlights how incompetent nisa really is.

What does it mean, how does having something behind an id equal that it's not stored? It makes no sense, I think it's there anyway. It's only safe if the site officially cooperates with bank apps and has you log to them before a transaction's made.

I'm Europoor no bully

Paper notes.

You lie, you've never even been to Europe.

That's a good look. We need to bring that back.

Physical stores? With walls and shit? In that case, Americans use cards because getting socked in the back of the head completely at random by some nigger is entirely possible and to be expected. They don't target people who look rich or poor, they just steal if they think they can do it. Gotta get those new Jo'dans.
You can charge back and cancel a debit card. If a nigger steals the actual, tangible money in your wallet, you're never getting it back.

But as for credit cards, that's more a thing for the older population who for some reason thought it was a good idea to buy things you couldn't afford, using money you didn't own, only to have to pay even more money afterward for some (((ungodly reason))). I don't know anyone under 30 with a credit card. I know more people under 30 who've been skull-bashed in some parking lot for the sake of less than $50.

Do you live in South Africa?

The transaction/details are stored by the bank/merchant provider, not your own system. Re-read the post.

Serves them right for buying from NISA, they won't get any sympathy from me.

They'd be bashed like that for just being white. Basically future of the west if something doesn't change.

Ah, yeah. Basically same shit I was describing, I just misunderstood.

He said he has a card, a debit card that only uses what you give it is what he has and what anyone with a brain should have. Actual credit card is a retarded idea.

It's only retarded if you're a giant nigger money sink that can't manage to actually pay it back on time and have a transaction history proving you are a reliable client for an investment.

Do not tempt fate. Spend only what you have, it can turn into an avalanche.

absolutely plebeian

Already paid my loans and credit off years ago mate.

The only reason to use credit is if you want to buy a house in the future with a mortgage.

Welcome to the class of people who will never be given a home loan for being too responsible.

Oh no, I can't have two houses.

if I must must pay for something that cannot be bought using physical cash, I go to walmart and get a prepaid visa/mastercard, any excess is then sent to my gog account

Do you have so little self control that if you got a credit card you would be unable to control your spending?

user, I don't know what country you're from, but everyone uses online stores here as well.

I seriously don't understand. Just use normal bank transfers. You Americans and your debt.

I hope everyone who bought from NISA gets fucked hard from this. You too OP, you deserve it.

Nigger what the fuck are you going to do with a mortgage and a house? You live alone for fuck's sake, even an apartment is too big.

But I'm not.

Get a job.

Sweden is ditching cash pretty quickly that banks over there are saying that there would be a disaster if anything happened that required people to use actual cash for things.

You know who's the biggest loser in all of this?

SNK

Their fault for partnering with such a shitty company.

SNK is really small these days. They probably don't know.

In case you want a refund. It is technically their money you spent so they will work harder to get it back. Or so I was told from my parents

it's called a checking account

You don't actually want to own you own living space? That's kind of sad.

Yeah I know they have refund guarantees and shit, but that's direct access to your bank account. Always use credit online, at least you can dispute the charge, claim fraud, chargeback for a shit purchase, etc.
Just make sure you pay it all off each month and you're fine. Let some debt build up if you want to help your credit rating.

Debit is for buying groceries or fast food or shit, stuff you get right away and don't care if it's pulled right from your account. Credit is for anything online or anything shifty IRL.

What exactly do you think will happen when their currency collapses?

Literally every single answer you've gotten before me is a meme. The reason is we're the single most kiked country on the planet, and we're setting the stage for the one world government that the kikes have in mind. No physical money, just credits that can be taken from you for being a bad goy.

Wait. Op doesn't have a anti-fraud security system on his bank account?

how old are you OP?
if you're older than 32 and also unmarried, but still retarded enough to buy NISA games straight from them no less you don't have the mental capacity to own and maintain an entire fucking house, its way more responsibility than anyone thinks it is

This is why you always import.

This is actually true. Part of my commute involves traveling into niggertown to get to work. I only use debit cards because I don't ever carry cash. Even if niggers aren't trying to mug you they still go out of their way to beg for money and cigarettes, in a completely shameless manner.
America is slowly turning into a Brazilian-tier shithole thanks to libtards and their pet niggers.

I use debit for everything myself. I like being able to keep track of everything I spend through online banking and I don't like handling small bills and change that inevitably get lost.

When was Ys 8 supposed to reach PC again? Two years ago?

If you're PCI compliant you can store credit card information on your server, but not CVV2 data.

If you're not PCI compliant you need a third party payment provider.

t. sysadmin who has done PCI compliance before

I just buy money cards like those.
And then after a while my whole room is filled with those boxes.

Bitcoin.

Is NIS dead yet?

I always do this. If i cant buy a pre paid card i buy one of those gift cards that work like a debit card.

Not until France put sharia law in full force and bans video games

I said I bought something other than a game from their store. WTF is with all this autism about my house?

so I'm safe for only getting physical atelier games a year ago right
and not storing my information like a retard

In terms of a card, it's the same shit, you stupid nigger.

Those dates are BS because I bought something either in July or August 2017 and ended up getting scammed over it. I've never had this happen with any other store and I've been buying stuff online for an extremely long time. Didn't even happen when I bought Chinese knock-off stuff from Chinese websites, so this is really an accomplishment for NISA.

You say that and yet I know of 2 places where you need cash and I have never had a cashier refuse cash. Then again I live in the comfiest part of Sweden so might be different in the city or whatever.

maybe if we get poor the nigs from somalia will stop coming to leech welfare.

Buyfags lose again.

Last year. Now it’s been handed off to a different developer because NISA couldn’t figure out how to port it.

In order of preference
Cash>Prepaid>Debit>Paypal>Credit
Credit is always oh fuck I need this now, or there is no other viable payment option.

Most banks offer method to fight fraud, but it comes down to who's money the thief is using. If someone steals your credit card number and buys something, they stole the issuing bank's money. Credit card companies always give many options to fight against fraud, but you still have your money. If someone steals your debit card and buys something, then bullshit about the banking system aside they used your money; it's gone from your account. Your bank should give help to reclaim money from fraud or stolen cards, but you still have to fight to get your money back. If you have some sort of payment due soon and you find your bank account is suddenly empty, you're fucked.
Never use debit cards to buy things online.

Serves you right.

You can properly store all that shit if you encrypt it with something that isn't in the database - your password. You gonna need to enter password every time though.

I mean I get it that BO is a kike, but that shouldn't be contageous.

The consumer protections for credit cards are better than debit cards. If your debit card info is stolen your finances are totally fucked for a month because the attacker draws directly from your account and your bank needs time to restore your account. If your credit card info is stolen then, at worst, you can't use that card for a month.

I pay my bill off before its due like a responsible person. Only niggers and democrats don't.

t. nigger with bad credit

You're not fooling anyone, Schlomo.

Serves people right for buying shit from them. Anyone got the screenshots of the NISA employees saying they were basically happy they worked there so they could censor games?

Whose password? If it is the user's then you must bill them at that time rather than have the ability to defer it. In other words you can't decrypt it later. If it is some other password then the hacker could read that from configuration files. Database encryption doesn't solve it because the website / other services can connect to the database which is what the hacker could use to stream off the data, using an SQL injection exploit for example.

It is a solved problem but not many people read the documentation or even understand the concept I described in my earlier post. Yes the answer is to not make shitty hackable websites or configurations but doing it properly is a solution that protects you from your own mistakes.

Personally I do it properly because it gives me legal indemnity, it's easier (like all correct solutions), and I could make gigantic fuck ups and the customers are still safe.

for my bank anyway if someone frauds my credit card the bank calls me to confirm it was frauded, gives me the money back and then replaces my card. its not like the breach was the credit cards fault

company i worked for would backup those records to an external encrypted hard drive daily so if anyone hacked their shit they would get a day of credit cards at most. takes like 10 minutes to do

(Checked)
Nice eggs. The real solution means the hackers get zero days of credit cards, but yes if people insist on not solving it properly at least putting some thought and care into it is better than none.

there's no real solution and you have think ahead going "what if i do get hacked, what sort of damage prevention do i have". its impossible to make something 100% secure

Spread to all places and push for NISA's end.

If you need anymore reason to hate NIS - check out the Twitter for their English translation of one of their visual novel series. This time they outsourced it to Koreans. Good thing I already know JP and can just play the damn game myself.

twitter.com/Shin_Hayarigami