Select a videogame

Select a videogame
Make a tier out of the girls and rank them from best to worst.
pic (semi) related.

I'll start:
Chrono Trigger:
Ayla > Luca > Marle >> Schala

no

Yes.

Street Fighter

S tier : sakura, Makoto
A tier: Chun li, R mika
B tier : Cammy
C tier: Elena
D tier : Karin
F : Ibuki, C Viper
brainlet tier: Juri and anyone else added from 4 onward

Patrician tastes, friend

I'd bump Karin up and put the nigress monkey down to D tier. I'd bump Ibuki to C tier too.

Ibuki is physically attractive but she's a complete and utter skank

Baldur's Gate:
God Tier: –
High Tier: –
Mid Tier: –
Low Tier: –
Shit Tier: All of them.

Well, it IS a bioware game after all.

I see. counting personality, I agree.

There is no other opinion that is more right that this one.

I haven't played huniepop because it seemed like a vapid, shallow puzzle game with thotts thrown in so people buy it. Is it any good?

shit list is shit.

Why is this gay thread on MY vidya board?

To my understanding they're all worst girl.

Gravity Daze
EX Rank: Kat
SSS Rank: Yunica
S Rank: Raven, Sachya, Night Gale
A Rank: Permet, Echo Momma form
B Rank: Cyanea Awakened form, Lisa Short hair, Elektricitie
C Rank: Durga, Cyanea Dormant form, Echo Highschooler
D Rank: Aki, Cecie, Lisa Long hair, Tenebria
F Rank: Kali, Nala

How about one for a game that isn't the normal waifu war stuff, killer 7
Ayame Blackburn
Handsome pink, Love
Susie
The rest of the characters
Handsome light brown
Kaede, Samatha, Julia.

Postal 2
Librarian > Cultist Girl > Female Cop > Female Protester > Bank Teller > Zombie Girl > Tattoo Girl >>>>>>> The Bitch

Where's Crono's mom?

first off her name is Nadia, you piece of shit
kill yourself, your tier list is shit

You're right user. How could I forget? Probably on the S rank along with Ayla.

haha faggot

at least Nadia isn't a cumdumpster

Goombella = Vivian >>>>>> Secretary Toad girl from chapter 3> Cooking mama toad> Peach > Mrs. Meowz > Flurry

Forgot the Boo Twins
They can be after Toad girl

what a garbage list, I'll fix it later

MGS1
Natasha > Mei Ling > Sniper Wolf > shit > Nami

*Naomi

I'll admit she's a tomboy that touches my heart in a odd way and not many get that type of girl right.

The Otacon Ending is better tho

OBJECTIVELY WRONG
Paz Ortega>Sunny Emmerich>Mei Ling>Laughing Octopus>Sniper Wolf>Quiet>shit>Rose

fixed

its pretty shallow, its more of a dating sim than a puzzle game, but the puzzling is pretty important.
Its fun; was my first time doing anything as stupid as a dating sim but I had a comfy time and destressed with it. The dialogue is cute but very western, if you've ever talked with any girls haha there's probably a girl in here that will remind you of them

user you're a heartless fucking monster
She is a hardworking, loyal, quiet, humble and beautiful waifu who deserves nothing but an SSS Rank.
Just look at her, how could you not want to wife her and start a family with her?

>Echo momma form so high up
Cuck

800 hours in oekaki

No.

Fug, I knew I forgot one.

this is what makes tomboys so powerful

Mercy
Pharah
Widowmaker
D.Va
Symmetra
Orisa
Brigette
Mei
Tracer
Zarya
Moira

Skullgirls

Shit Tier: Everybody

Also forgot to add Sombra to Okay Tier.

A brief Suikoden 1 tier list.
Tengaar = Cleo > Valeria = Kasumi = Jeane > Ronnie Bell = Camille = Sonya > Mina = Viki > Eileen = Sarah > Odessa > Sylvina = Lorelai > Onil = Esmerelda = Marie.

if tracer is a dyke then why is she having sex with men in this image?

checkmate

also, zarya is a tranny

the nurse is only slight above the garbage tier because she has a lip scar i have a fetish for

YOU DIDN'T PLAY THE GAME!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

holy shit how'd u get this!?

Cecie looks cute enough but she just seemed a little too boring and 1-dimensional. She never got much character development either, but there were some cute moments with her. All in all I'd move her to C Rank (which is average tier), but I don't see anything too special about her. She really needed just a few more side quests to flesh her out to judge her more accurately. Maybe the manga will go more in depth on her and bump her to B Rank (good tier). I prefer a more active waifu but I can respect your choice in ranking her much higher.
>Echo Momma form
I really liked the wholesome ending that Echo and Newt got especially with the baby and that was why I ranked her so high. I never saw her as waifu candidate even during the first game.
I'll admit my ranking reasons were a bit inconsistent because for some I included their personalities for their ranking considerations (like Cecie, Kali, and Raven) and others I only considered their visual design and aesthetic (like Cyanea and her eyes and Elektricitie) and some for story reasons (like Echo and Sachya).
Kat is so precious and deliciously brown that it hurts my heart. All these years I never had an actual waifu but I think I am legitimately in love with her. It's not just a lustful desire either just thinking about Kat makes me happy and fulfilled and has been able to calm me down this past year during some rough months. I've been dreaming about her since the first game and I want to do anything I can to protect her smile.

Amazing taste user.

Kat is fantastic and probably the closest thing we got to an autistic loli in video games.

If I remember right, Ayla is Nadia's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother, or something like that. It's been a while since I played.

Digimon Story Cyber Sluts (including the girls from Hacker's Memory since its the same fucking game)
Best tier:
>Alfa Romeo Montreal
Great tier:
>Lilymon (HM)
Good tier:
>Renamon (HM)
OK tier:
Mediocre tier:
Censored tier:
Not a character tier:
BR tier:
Kike tier:
>(((Rie)))/Crusadermon
Worst tier:
>Erika/Hudiemon

You can not debate this.

You're wrong and gay. Hope I hurt your feelings.

no u

opinion disregarded and discarded

i agree. i don't know anything about mario because i produce a greater amount of testosterone than an infant of either gender.

10/10, you got serious replies to your bait.

My nigga

Gonna do FF7 because it's a classic. And I'm a huge shipperfag

Tifa > Jessie > Elena > Yuffie > Scarlet > Hojo's Beach Bitches > JENOVA >>>>>>>>> Aeris

What about Marlene?

I guess you also came fully formed out of you mother’s womb. Truly you are the ubermensch to have been born a fully grown adult.