It's been 7 years

At this point the Syrian army has killed more terrorists than the U.S. and Russians combined have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikfEUWoSjWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holla Forums thread
The war is perpetuated by the Jews and Israel.

Bump.

Here's a goldmine of potential and no developer is going for it, strange.

Syrian = country full of brown Muslim people who blow themselves up

There are literally hundreds of games like that. As far as an effective setting goes you honestly think the average FPS player is going to be able to tell the difference between one desert shithole over another desert shithole?

Vietcong: Purple Haze is good.

I played VC2 and it wasn't too bad.

What sort of SCW Battles would Holla Forums like to see recreated faithfully in an FPS?
I'd like me the 2013 Ghouta offensives in Damascus, an extensive ground level campaign set in Deir ez Zor and the 1070 pingponging during the 2016 battle of Aleppo.
Kobane would be intredasting tooprovided they let you play as ISIS.

You have to realize that even Mudslimes play vidya nowadays unlike early 2000s where most didn't and Iraq/Afghanistan was used as a setting.
Why do you think these companies are only making Futuritistic and older setting games?
They're afraid of backlash, like Company of Heroes 2 had by ruskies.
Even MW2 had shit removed by Activision because Mudslimes complained.

You're one dumb nigger

I mean, did you see all the backlash Syrian Warfare had by libtards?

Because they'll either have to make the SAA, Iran, Hezbollah etc the good guys, or make ISIS, al Qaeda and YPG the good guys.

The first option would trigger the milcucks, boomers and other best goys and cause a huge backlash. The second option is not marketable at all. Even if you ignore ISIS or make up a fantasy situation where YPG fights ISIS, can you imagine the community repsonse on Steam discussions etc? Most young guys know that the SAA etc are the good guys. It could turn out a bit like KANGposting.

Also, portraying the kurds as good guys would trigger the roaches, at a time when US/roach relations are pretty bad. And who would want to play as a brown commie?

The slavs could do it without worrying about trigger warnings, but who knows what compels those mysterious creatues?

BTW, modded Arma 3 let's you play Syrian war missions (no maps that really suit Syria though).

Not looking good for the Goy Emperor tbh.

There's an RTS game about it, that's about it.

I played it, it's pretty fun but too short.

Assad is the only -relevant- head of state I don't dislike. I'm not a fan either, but at least he isn't shit. All things considered, he was doing an alright job with Syria.

No user, he was a Monarchic dictator who was killing his own people while denying the democracy loving muslims of the freedom they totally want.
They want to be just like the western nations.
Don't you see?
We need to put him away as head of the state, destabilize the country and put religious fundies as head of state instead.
oy vey don't target the oil when you bomb those darned Governmment forces goy

i don't get it

anyone who's said "Assad must go" ends up losing office or dying
The whole "Trump curse" was spun off Assad's

Stay a retarded mongoloid then

Don't forget taking credit for american military operations.

Didn't they make two FPS?

technically project reality does have a map based on the syrian civil war, but thats all i can think of off the top of my head

Also need to sodomize him with a stick for denying his people western liberty

There really needs to be more jungle war FPS in general. Deserts suck, trenches are overdone, and so are temperate climates. Arctic isn't good either, same issue as fucking shitty deserts.

Jungles are hard to do though
And if there's one thing devs are it's either underfunded or lazy, many times both.

Do you think triple A wants publishers want the devs on their payroll to waste time on making lush jungles with variety?
Fuck you, here's some reycled corridors, gravel and deserts.

nu/pol/

Jungles are not hard to do though. Fucking Goldeneye did it and did it well for the time.

Both Assad and Trump are the good guys, the memes simply doesn't work on each other because they're not kikes.

That's the problem
They're hard to do as in, they're hard to do well.
I wouldn't say so, art and map designers are simply shit nowadays and publishers want to reuse assets as much as possible.
A setting won't be overdone if it's done well enough. Aside from cities, fuck cities, I'm sick of cities, I'm sick of Burger cities, fuck cities, fuck metal jungles full of niggers I'm sick of them.

Please go away

here just take your mind off things with a nice relaxing videogame

Jungles suck, they are terrible, hot, humid, theres deadly bugs, parasites and shit everywhere wanting to kill you, the water is deadly and if youre in deep jungle, you can barely see.
T.- someone who has been in jungles before.

That's why they'd make for good settings in FPS. It's horribly uncomfortable for us, the grassland and river primate. It conjures images of the hunter, stalking the undergrowth for his prey, who could just as easily gore him to death as he could shoot it to death.

Let me give you an example of how the army in my country conducts jungle combat patrols.
They have a guy at the front with an light machinegun, 2 guys with combat shotguns and everyone else at a certain distance.
You WILL get ambushed in the jungles if youre fighting against people that know the area, you cant see shit and the best the pointmen can hope for is to spray and pray and killl whomever made that noise before it kills them.

I thought this one was decent.

Isn't the Syrian war almost over, anyway?
The only major rebels left are the kurds.

Yeah but we got the strategy game tho at least
youtube.com/watch?v=ikfEUWoSjWs