Mount & Blade thread

We Sandnigger faction now
THEY GOT CAMELS MOTHERFUCKER, FUCKING CAMELS AND THEY ALSO SHOW OFF THE SAME MOD TOOLS PEOPLE WILL BE USING TO MAKE SHIT LIKE ELEPHANTS AND SHIT
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/49

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Sbkkp
archive.is/yNXZd
steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/1652131172256335463
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/50
dw.com/en/political-checkmate-for-turkeys-game-developers/a-19486670
store.steampowered.com/app/261550/Mount__Blade_II_Bannerlord/
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/51
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whoah. Showing Camels will surely make up for not showing up at 2018 E3.

How badly will this game disappoint?

Now that I think about it, Taleworlds now have an excellent opportunity to piggyback off of Kingdom Come's massive success.

More than Duke Nukem Forever, less than Metal Gear Solid V.

never ever

I think this is a Kingdom Come situation where most people are cautiously optimistic. The game looks good from all the previews I've seen so far.

so i should assume that rigging isn't automatic anymore?
which is technically a good thing

Swedes afraid of being misrepresented ITT

The only way they can fuck it up is if they deviate too much from Warband, which really doesn't seem to be the case.

It has more polish and more depth without sacrificing the core mechanics of the previous releases, so yeah, it's looking pretty good.

Turkey has C-A-M-E-L-S

Turkey has roaches

Do camels mean Bannerlord will have an AO rating in Saudi Arabia?

Isn't vidya haram?

Arabs, being the disgusting subhumans that they are, don't have any problems enjoying the fruits of Western technological development while whining about their "golden age" just as much niggers ook and eek about WE WUZ KANGZ.

The higher definition graphics means that large skirmishes and sieges will be incredibly taxing. They should have went the other way: make the graphics shittier so you can have thousands of units on the map without stuttering.

They already said they spent a lot of time and effort on optimization so bigger battles could be created. Far as we know the biggest number of units they tested so far was around 500, but they mentioned they really haven't set an upper limit so it's very likely the game will scale well as more powerful hardware is introduced.

They keep talking about optimization so the game doesn't become a slideshow.

I think that in a game like this, the number of enemies on the map should make Serious Sam look like a duel. 500 is pretty small really, considering how huge armies were and still are.

Yeah, it's optimized, but not for truly massive conflict. Even Warband shits itself when you have huge numbers of troops, but in a different way(you can't actually get up the siege ladders, horsemen keep ramming into eachother, etc.)

Only if you change the config file to spawn more NPCs in the map though.

There were turks already, so if anything we will get 2 muslim factions to remove.

What?
There's no new faction user, Aserai are the Sandnigger faction and there's no other one.
There was only camels today

Who where those fighting the (not)byzantines in that video they released some time ago then?

Or, update your hardware instead of whining about devs not catering to your shit setup. I mean my computer could barely run Warband and there's no chance it'll run Bannerlord, but I'd rather they keep pushing the envelope forward anyway. There's no reason the game can't be prettier AND have bigger battles. It's nice having shit look good when you're playing in first person.

ITT: Jizzskins getting butthurt because the game focuses on the glorious Ottoman empire which lasted for 900 years

Can't wait to remove potato, so excited.

I know this is a shitty bait, but noone is butthurt about there being muslims and the game is not focusing at all in the ottomans, if anything, its dark ages so you would see a strong ERE duking it out with (not)persians and barbarians.

If anything, the game is primarily focused on the Byzantines. From what I've read a large part of the "main" quest will be centered around the three imperial factions and their attempts to unify the empire once again. Hopefully you get to fug the imperial princess.

Then why not just play RTW: Barbarian Invasion?

Aserai lad

You think i havent done so?
MnB doesnt means ottomans, so far they havent been featured in any MnB game, unless you consider the khergits to be the ottoman empire.

So turks?

BONERLORD WHEN

Never ever.

BUTTERLARDS

Rooman seuraaja! :–DDD

lost my interest once I saw them associating with denuvo. Now only corporate cocksuckers defend this.

Fuckoff goon
I see your other low effort shitposts on the other threads don't you worry.

Wonder if the release date got the hump to add this?

Not him but if it has denuvo by principle you shouldn't be supporting him.

I fucking hope it deviates from Warband singleplayer-wise. It needs a better formula that has substance, depth and not be an endless drag to finish.

Maybe this time they'll make single player beatable without grinding for a hundred hours of countless repetitive shitstomp battles.

Most of the drag came from shitty sieges and lords constantly escaping and pulling new armies out of their ass. Sieges have been fixed, you can kill enemy lords and they have said they are now tied to the economy so if they are losing the war they can't magically get more troops out of nowhere, moreso if you hit their economy.

That's pretty good if true.
Interesting, can the player get killed too since he's a lord? I wouldn't mind it a la Crusader Kings where you play as a heir when you die.

How pozzed will bonerlord be?

We know that the player character can age and die and then you, supposedly, take command of your heir, but the mechanic hasn't really been explained properly. IIRC there was some discussion on what happens to the character if they are defeated and people have theorized that it won't work like in Warband.

There's apparently female lords, but the inevitable rape mod will take care of that.

dude, stop being a stupid nigger. They're probably gonna end up using it, and it's just saving yourself the trouble by realizing its not worth the denuvo shitstorm.

If you wanna be on the defense of denuvo when the games out, be my guest.

I don't think you can die in battle but I've heard some rumours about dying of old age and heredity via a child with new stats.

Kill yourself >>>Holla Forums

I'm glad they're adding camels. It means there will be a proper sandnigger faction which will be the first one I will wipe out, everytime.

Just like the countless other devs that emailed the Ex Sony Austrian kikes and never used their garbage software right?
Fuckoff

There was a proper sandnigger faction added in Warband though.

and the countless others that did. Good look defending denuvo because it's gonna be in a game you like. That's an outstanding way to approach a new release, like a fanboy faggot. Haven't seen that one before.

Yeah but they were just reskinned normal people.
Sandniggers are not normal people, and their mounts will now reflect this.

You really think so, when they're pushing for the game to fully support mods? When so many have already voiced their opinion about Denuvo to them? I know you desperately want to shit on the few decent video games left on the horizon and be left with nothing but shit, but at least wait until there's proper confirmation.
Some leaked email of them inquiring about that shitty DRM isn't enough to go around screaming "It's fucked!".

Go bait somewhere else.

How do byzantines look like in the game?

Kill yourself kike

He's a goon trying to disrupt the board by sliding threads into derails by consesus cracking anything even close to controversial.
He's been doing it to other threads as well.

denuvo hasn't seemed to stop mods with other games, so I'm not sure if there's any truth to the claim that denuvo prevents mods. It seems all the games that haven't had mods made for them simply didn't support them like many games before denuvo didn't.

all games are shit until proven otherwise.

it is, but it can be subverted. What a hill to die on.

Might as well ask here.
One aspect I liked from Mount & Blade was how, if you choose to take a female character, the characters rightly tell you to fuck off and go make babies. However, I found that aspect underdeveloped, well all is said and done it boils down to a few agressive comments and a harder time getting fiefs. Are there mods that elaborate on that aspect?

Yup. It's even a feature in the standard mod base Diplomacy.

user, no one here is defending Denuvo. I'm going to ask you again to fuck off until there's actual evidence that they're going to be using it for Bannerlord, because right now it's nothing but "stop talking about this thing I do not like".

their interest is enough.

I want to play as a loli who goes around raping middle aged lords she has captured in battle in her dungeon.

I want to play as a middle aged lord who goes around raping lolis he has captured in his dungeon

For you.

Probably should have mentioned I played with Diplomacy. It's actually the only mod I ever really played with.

Doesn't Diplomacy add an entire romance & relationship system, in that case?

Didn't your mother tell you to watch for strange lolis offering you cigarettes and beer in their van?

Well you got me to watch the whole thing
camels have wierd feet

not that I know

Nah, I'm like 99% sure you can fuck your way up the noble hierarchy as a female character in Diplomacy, adds options for swaying your husband n stuff.

Never played Mount and Blade 1, but the hype threads about 2 are always so entertaining that I have to play it with you faggots when it actually comes out.

You're not welcome here.

Then what are you waiting for nigger?

Warband is still fun if you've never played it, so you should definitely give it a shot considering Bannerlord may or may not still be a ways off from releasing. I never tried out the multiplayer though but that might be where most of the fun is at.

Posts like these makes me wish spankanon would show and discipline anons for such posts.

If there's denuvo I won't buy it, simple as that. I'll wait for it to be cracked and get it then. Fuck denuvo, that shit is spyware dressed up as something good.

Warband, not 1. Single player is amusing at first but you realize eventually it's actually pretty shit, even with mods. Multiplayer is pretty good, had a good time with the gamenight.

I recall you could woo a lord and marry into his faction and whatnot. It was welcome but not quite to the level of "uppity tomboy really struggles to be taken seriously" I'm looking for.

Never played multiplayer, but if you think the single player is shit you can think again. Even without mods it's excellent, and with them adds hundreds of hours of fun.

Can confirm. I've played Warband for over 700 hours. I've spent about 10 hours in multiplayer, most of those from the gamenight. I'd say it's the roleplaying aspects that really make the game for me. The combat itself works well enough but lacks the depth required to be truly engaging the way a game like Chivalry might be. If you separate the combat from the party and character management you're left with nothing really special.

This better be bait

bump

Engaging is a very encompassing word

I have a question to whoever may be able to answer: Is there a comprehensible guide to modding Warband floating around out there? I'd like to port certain items from other mods into different mods but I am not sure how to do it.

It's shit when you've played enough of it because you realize it's far, far too long, repetitive and grindy for no good reason. Native greatly lacks a ton of depth and features at every end.

I hear this often but cannot for the life of me understand how people are entertained by blatantly shallow braindead lord AI that gives players the same handful of quests and lines of text.
Also do tell how Chivalry has such depth and truly engaging gameplay compared to WB.

bump

Pretty much a mashup of varius stages of byzantine military technology, it nails the aesthetics though.

Will there be Bulgars?

Morghs and OpenBRF are everything you need.

NEVER EVER

How could it disappoint? Literally all they need to do is release Warband with better modding support. That's it.

A little known fact is that Sarranid characters can gain a temporary healing buff by drinking camel urine.

vaporware

Forever Ever

I got a theory on how to get a release date
But it takes too long and I am not autistic enough to calculate it, here how it works:

FT = Count how many factions the game have
BF = Count how many blog posts were made about factions
BT = Count how many blog posts where made

Release is in: 7 * ( (1-BF/FT)*(1-BF/BT) ) days
In the case I am retarded and didn't properly made the formula, the logic is as follows:
If they are making blog posts about factions, it means the game will not release until they make a blog post about all of the factions
Therefore, the release date can be expected to be revealed, or be, the day they make the last blog post about the last faction, one or two weeks more
So, we calculate how many factions are left, and how often they make faction blogposts, to calculate when they are about to make the last blog post about the last faction

I crave BUTTER

I've got some man butter for you.

I'll DRINK IT FROM YOUR SKULL

Bannerlord will release August 14th 2019 screencap this.

But they need to make blogposts about the various subfactions, and the independent factions. If they keep the current pace we'll see the game released around 2025.

Speaking of which
Blogpost soon

CRAZY HASSAN HERE WITH THE BEST DEALS

archive.is/Sbkkp
archive.is/yNXZd (last post on the page)
There's no proof it'll actually be in the game, but considering this happened you should be wary all the same.

to the eternal anguish and denial of the most dedicated brand loyal faggots on here:

absolutely BASED

I saw the leaks you fucking retard
It's fucking meaningless as piracy is a thing and that won't stop anyone from playing it or discussing it.
Kill yourself

all denuvo games are shit.

Not as shit as your posts

I see you are new to sequels, never underestimate a devs ability to completely miss understand what people liked about their games.

True, the game looks promising but we can't know if it's good or not until we actually play it

into the fucking trash it goes
fucking turks

you can tell its shit by the fact they are using denuvo at all. Keep defending denuvo, brand loyal cuck.

No it's not, else why would Crapcom put a sandnigger in it? Also i think they did some design contest where a kebab woman (who would probably look 7/10 if she's not wearing 6 layers of clothing) won the design or some shit

Here you go

NEVER EVER

I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER

Its extra carbonated plant oil

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/1652131172256335463

poetic

Why would you share the one on Steam instead of the one on their own website?
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/50

Unmodded warband could only have ~200 units on the map at once, as a top extreme. As long as Bannerlord can meet that minimum I'll be satisfied, and the promotional materials imply that it can.

They said 500 vanilla
Also, offiicial engine 1.4 vid

500 vanilla for Bannerlord

it is in the same way that alcohol is haram, as in it promotes idleness and may "cause one to forget to pray" but in all realness islam lost its grip on the muslims long ago. and now exists more as a cultural storm than anything else with most "muslims" all but abandoning their faith, drinking beer, failing to fast for ramadan, sex out of marriage…. but still calling western women whores and publicly pushing for shari law.

I want Conan mod

In western countries maybe. Friends of my parents lived in Mauritania for a few years, alcohol was so fucking haram they basically could only drink in the embassy.

the fuck is Mauritania

No idea what you're talking about, user. Even in quite westernised countries like Lebanon, alcohol is strictly avoided by muslims and they make triple sure to go pray five times a day, including very early morning hours. Muslims in most muslim countries definitely believe in Islam, and quite zealously so.

A country, dear stereotypical burger.

You think that's something? I had a coworker eventually piss his pants because he refused to water the bushes. Why? Because the urine ((maybe)) spraying on his shoes would be unclean.

Welp. I guess I'm pirating this then. I wanted to support Taleworlds but I can't defend anyone who uses Denuvo. At least I'll save the money.

Why the fuck is he talking about Spongebob?

why is your map half written in terrorist?

are you talking shit, burger?

HOLY SHIT BONERLORD IS OUT

bs

confirmed

This is pretty good work, I must say.

The roaches failed us once again.

test

I'm giving you an F, user. Sorry.

It had no theoretical limit, and you didn't need to mod a thing. There was a single value in a config file you had to change, they just limited the slider that determines that value to 200 in the options menu.

It's been a very long time since i played Warband, recommend me some mods.

Attached: mb_1029374809283042.jpg (1280x1024, 419.58K)

gib value

Attached: hi.png (320x237, 105.34K)

Changing a value somewhere other than the in-game settings is a mod.

The franchise is known for it's sandbox elements, plethora of mods, and it's ability to run well on nearly anything.
If the customer requires a top of the line CPU and GPU in order to have a 250 vs 250 battle that means Taleworlds has failed their fans in favor of graphics. If Taleworlds is interested in raising their graphical quality it's not for the fans that have bought and played the games for over a decade, but an effort to attract new customers.This is a valid fear as we've all seen franchises we love get dumbed down in an attempt to catch a wider audience.

Reminder that Bannerlord is being released on PS4 and xbone as well.

You don't know shit about Mount&Blade, truly.
Post a valid source or fuckoff

Just run it on lower settings.

Nice rebuttal, user.
Did you really think they'd stop at Warband?

Attached: straight from the source.png (982x384, 709.11K)

mount & blade fans are the most delusional corporate cocksuckers known to man. They're thoroughly convinced that this game won't have denuvo as well.

Sound very reasonable
Nice source

True.
It's not known for that, no. Just because it can run on toasters doesn't mean it's a key element that defines what Mount and Blade is. If Bannerlord comes out and it's Dynasty Warriors 9 levels of horribly optimized I'll call it a failure, yes, but I think we'll live if it can't run on all toasters.

Attached: top bun.png (1280x720, 857.79K)

So you don't have a source with someone saying that Bannerlord will be on consoles?
Hint: speculation is not a source.

So what if it has denuvo? That just means I'll pirate it.

Nice ID hop

The issue is that on release both M&B and Warband could run well on most computers, I had no issues running the games with my piece of shit toaster laptop in 2010.
Which is more likely, the company that ported one of their popular titles to consoles then released their next title in development on consoles, or the company that ported one of their most popular titles to consoles then ignored consoles when concerning their title currently in development?

I'd argue that is is, were it more demanding modders would actually have to unfuck their shit and optimize. I do not think there'd be as many mods if it were more demanding.
It won't affect me, true, but it would've affected me if I were in the same shoes I was in a decade ago.

You're right. Speculate with me, user. Do you think Bannerlord will be released on consoles?

I can't be assed to switch my IP in order to discuss my favorite games and their successor with people on the internet.

Because they had visuals from 2003
Nah, still plenty of CPU related issues at launch, especially during sieges.
A port 2 years down the line

Yes, and that's what I'm worried about. Their current audience has never expected stunning visuals from them. While I agree an update was in order for Bannerlord I think that the new visuals go too far and am worried that they mean Taleworlds is looking for a wider audience. It would be understandable, as I haven't got the slightest clue how they've stayed afloat during Bannerlord's long development cycle. Do you think they've taken loans? I haven't tried to look into the numbers, but I don't think their expansions would cover their operating costs.
Guess it just werked on my machine :^)
I don't really see that happening. As I see it if you port a title while in mid development of another you're going to plan the current around consoles, rather than exert the extra effort later on to port it.

i wonder how long before they invent a computer powerful enough to run bonerlord with more than 20 soliders on each team.

The visuals are anything but stunning, they look solid for a modern title, but not anything special.
Because it has actual lightning an HD models?
Woah
If the issues arise they won't be graphical wise, they will be CPU bound due to all the shit happening on the battle sections.
Game sales money, private funding from software companies/Universities and the Government itself
dw.com/en/political-checkmate-for-turkeys-game-developers/a-19486670
Or maybe you didn't play any of the pre release builds or the original at launch.
I don't give a shit about your uneducated opinion

store.steampowered.com/app/261550/Mount__Blade_II_Bannerlord/
5 years ago

Attached: Minimum reqs.JPG (393x130, 15.97K)

Thanks. Never would've thought that Turkey would be funding game development, or that roaches apparently like pokemon go. Did we ever find out what happened between Taleworlds and Parakike?
If you don't believe me nothing I say will change your mind, besides I have no reason to attempt to prove I played a game nearly a decade ago.
Then get off the internet, user, it's mostly opinion and porn. Especially this site.

kek, youre joking with that, right user?

Considering Parakike made them rush the OG game and that they went full kike and then went public being taken over by open market kikes I'm pretty sure the roaches wanted off that sinking boat.
It used to be about educated opinions, but now it's either shit bait, grudges and/or completely ignorant ones with no basis for speculation.

Pic related

Attached: 5 years.JPG (235x58, 10.36K)

how new are you? serious question.

Is this your feeble attempt at trying to fit in?

Attached: Anon shiggy.png (801x961, 78.07K)

freudian slip?

user, you realize that thats not footage of the completed game, right?

Attached: screens_3.jpg (610x359, 55.06K)

Do you mean the minimum specs?
I'm still not clear on your POV

Attached: what the fuck am i reading.gif (446x469, 1.17M)

do you understand how bullshots and bullshit footage works? do you know what optimization is? cmon user, you cant be this naive.

What the fuck are you talking about?
I never mentioned any screenshots
Are you a schizo?

No, go fuck yourself. They haven't talked about a console release so there's no reason to start making up bullshit. If they ever do release the game for consoles it'll be way after the PC release, like Warband.

user, was english not your first language?

Thanks for joining in on the speculation anyways, user.

Attached: 0b01d3b0bc981be8ed0de9a273abac49ea733fca1e1a11e5d167d4cdfd7ecbb0.png (950x1200, 830.09K)

Nigger
What do you see in this post?

I wish Warsword wasn't absurdly unoptimized.

lol, newfag plz. do you not even undersand how video games work?

Attached: 1431450537197-3.jpg (960x1080, 273.1K)

funny..dark souls was downgraded even more yet no one bitched about it that much

dark souls 2? i think the distinction was that it was a known console game ported to PC. fans kinda knew that from the start.
while the witcher people claimed to be making a PC game then downgraded it for consoles, even though it was more likely downgraded because of general performance issue when the hardware diversity reality hit them.

Attached: My post.png (430x602, 121.94K)

monstergirl mods when?

Hopefully soon

blog today

If you're talking about Dark Souls 2 people bitch about that to this day (As they should, it was pretty egregious)

that is zbrush.
It is not their damn mod tool retard

I really cant seem to figure out how to use polearms effectively, they just seem to be worse than 2-handers in every way for ground combat.
Are non-lancecharge polearms just shit or am I retarded?

Seems we'll get some new terrain shit

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1714x959, 3.27M)

Nice Kingdom Come screens…oh shit.
That's pretty fucking good
That custom map looks very taxing though
It's the little things
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/51

Attached: blog_post_31_taleworldswebsite_04.gif (575x319, 7.75M)

I think a new Crusade is more than justified at this point.

Attached: 39kQg4.jpg (449x550, 25.86K)

Attached: 5883ce2fe9ebd4fc3af8d85286b9fc3d9f0a3867682e82d85801aab58ef6ae89.gif (301x301, 360.18K)

Disregard monstergirls, obtain ELEPHANT CAVALRY and take them across the Alps!

wtf, must be some mandela effect or some shit because i've never seen that country before or mali.

Will the (not)byzantines be getting their flamethrowers?

This didn't happen recently, but I still got to say it.

I don't know how it ever got the reputation of being the hardest mod ever. And yes this is on hardest difficulty.
Anyway what are some actual hard, but also good mods? And don't say Brytenwalda with "realistic" settings on. The shit they want to do in the game just doesn't work.

Attached: ,ongo.jpg (590x443, 14.04K)

me2 buddy

Attached: dyn du.png (1291x177, 10.8K)

Gaelic isn't a weird fantasy language you mongoloid

Can’t say I’m surprised

Pretending to be retarded wasn't funny on cuckchan and certainly isn't funny here.

Attached: 1467479005949.png (640x400, 188.2K)

Gaeilge is a real language, user.

No because weird fantasy languages at least have value.

As cool as they are, we still dont know if land siphonatores were a thing, apparently they only used them on sea or as grenades.

Attached: Get out of my bosphrous saracens.jpg (728x960 253.8 KB, 83.28K)

I miss the pre Steam days of Mount and Blade. Back when you had to buy it on their site or find a physical copy. The community was so much better.

Tell me i am wrong.

Have you ever heard the name Gwendolyn?
Because you basically wrote that with funky spelling.

Eternal September

How many years has it been

Attached: 936full-maximilian-i,-holy-roman-emperor.jpg (936x1297, 1.1M)

The only reason I'm excited for this is because they seem to be giving us a REALLY good mod tool. So even if the game is trash, we can mod the shit out of it to fix it.

And if it's not trash, well, all the better.

Attached: 1380248674040.png (594x578, 118.94K)

Beth sy'n bod, sacsonaidd? Ydych chi'n siarad Gymraeg? But yeah, as the other user said that's just the original spelling of Gwendolyn, it's not too bad. Welsh is a weird language though, I can sympathise.

Anons, Recent Interview of Taleworlds

Any indication of TW letting in the community to beta test the game yet? We all know what a mess warband was during beta.