What do we do about violent video games Holla Forums?

Trump literally held a meeting about it yesterday.

Other urls found in this thread:

sourceforge.net/projects/voretournament/files/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe concerned moms should be more concerned about what they are buying for their kids? Just a thought.

I support banning them. Fuck the video game industry, they are all SJW infested

why are americans so stupid

What would a pregnant skeleton waifu be like?

Because they're not stupid, what you're looking at is literal astroturfing; politicians have got a problem on their hands but rather than talk about how the problem might be within something they have the capability of changing but don't neccesarily want to they just point the finger at something else to try and divert attention away from the big matter at hand. We saw this with Columbine, remember how Doom was demonized?

Then they'll start getting concerned about their exposure to games that are not under their control like them going to friends' houses, and will raise their concerns to the videogame industry, and they'll all have big concern circlejerk orgies until only visual novels are allowed an under 18 rating.

No, the problem is their concern is fucking stupid. This debate is decades old and has been debunked at least 10 years ago. Violence in games doesn't lead to violence in real life. Period.

Modern games aren't violent enough tbh.

Like heaven my friend.

Fluoride in the water causing calcification of the pineal glans, dyseducation system meant to create idiots who CANNOT solve any real life problems.
Are the CIAniggers racist by only targeting white >terrorists because they're the only group that's capable of accomplishing their goals, like Ted Kaczynski who eluded FBI for TWENTY FIVE YEARS or the smug looking teen who had a more lethal bombing campaign

This is a subject that deserves important debate.

Video games are for kids

There's nothing wrong with SJW's. It's not like they'd make hyper violent games anyway.

I feel like this has all happened before.

The education system is designed to turn people into thoughtless, authority-worshiping, consumer whores. There are substances in everything they consume to make them dumb, hysterical and weak. All to increase susceptibility to a nonstop mental pounding of propaganda and manipulation throughout television, movies, music and social media. (((Who))) is behind it all?

Literally who cares, you think jews will allow one of the easiest to milk industries be banned because of soccer moms? If they cant ban guns they wont ban vidya because you can mental gymnast a little and use the same argument of how games are just objects and that people are the issue not games.
Imagine if people even saw games like Killing Floor 2 that was advertised with his own handcrafted gore engine or something, people would just go insane

Underage children are not allowed on this site. If you are over 18 then this is not something you ought to be concerned with. The only people freaking about this are leftist pedo's.

Fuck off FBI

yes, but that is what the woman said in the clip. The question is how can a parent be better facilitated in knowing what content their children are consuming. They are not saying adult products should be prohibited to adults. Moreover, if propaganda had no effect then on what grounds do you reject General Leftist of more specifically feminist propaganda in video games?

then you children should be taken from you and you ought to be executed tbh.

There are already advisory age AND content warnings on the front and back of the box. There have been since the fucking Playstation era, they're just being lazy pillocks at this point.

We eradicate them all from existence. We have to think about the chilrens

semi-ironically this

But pretty much this.

wonder how Holla Forums is going to take this.

By consuming it themselves. Being proactive never hurt anybody.

Ban all videogames, God Emperor Trump is never wrong and he is and always will be /ourguy/ owning the libs. This is just another move in his game of 4D chess. Cucks stay salty

Video games getting banned in the burgerland would be a service to the entire world.

I know youre being ironic but theres people out there who believe this and it troubles me

play them?

what were the things he was watching Holla Forums?

I was going to say spank kids that play games that they are too young for but you should really spank the parents for giving it to them in the first place.

He probably masturbates to sucessful enterprises

After yesterday that number is a lot less. He's a grade A moron.

skyrim

Pretty much this

Listen, Jews have been using Hollywood to attack white culture and ethnicity for 20 years to promote "Progressive" values. They use popular culture and even video games to subvert traditional values. Its completely within reason for a parent to be concerned about these issues. If they actually call for censorship or a ban of certain products for adults I will be on the side of free speech but if this is just about protecting children from (((Hollywood))) then I am not going to lose sleep.

People don't have that much free time. We live in a world where both Parents are forced to work. I'm not saying being a latchkey kid is a good thing, but anything that could aid a parent would benefit.

CoD is a piece of shit and a reflection of Modernity.

I feel sort of bad for AcidMan. The retard practically worshipped Trump and now he's having his eyes opened to the fact that politicians are all rats that don't give a shit about you. To be young and innocent I guess

Im a 23 yo south american dumbass and being young doesnt exclude stupidity, here its already popular opinion (at least from the people that actually contributes to society) that all politicians are lying trash and that shouldnt be trusted, and no, anarchism isnt better either

The ironic thing about this is that while they are banning video games kikes sacrifice babies to moloch and have child rape cults.

Fake thing is called real (sandy hook, recent florida shooting, vegas shooting), real thing is called fake (pizzagate, satanism and calibalism in politics). On top of that you have fags spreading aids and teaching children lies about gender, turning boys into girls and girls into boys and forcing them to undergo transgender therapy. When Donald is going to clean THAT shit up?
This is the society we live in today. Clean your own house first, Donald.

American politicians are usually pretty good at hiding their corruption; I've heard South Americans are pretty fucking blatant about it.

Seek help.

They're obvious enough that everyone knows about it, but not blatant enough to put them in jail for it most of the time.

Fucking zogbot boomers, I wonder how much longer the trump cult that has infested Holla Forums can last.

How's it commie?

Seek rope.

South american politicians dont hide it because they dont care, people cant do shit to stop it since politicians have everyone by the balls with inhouse arrangements like "you let me do this and we dont bother you" and americans politicians think theyre good hiding their skeletons but its more about people being dumb

I just didn't want Hillary, why do we always have to chose between two shit choices?

It's ok with Trump as long as jews do it.

Author is a communist. Youjo Senki is satire.

I think you are a bit mistaken kiddo. pls stop promoting that Holla Forums, /freech/, TRSodomite propaganda. You only aid the subversion of 8/pol/ with that demoralizing bullshit. but I do agree that entryism is broadly an issue and generally has been an issue more particularly with the aut-kike's agenda

sage for off-topic

I'm pretty sure you meant "being young doesn't inherently make you stupid"

>>/cuckchan/

Pic related.

Polite sage for OT.

That explains why imkikey does nothing but spam the nigger-lipped bitch.

HP: [////////////////////———-]
Stamina [////////————]
Mind: [///——-]
Body: [//——–]
You are tired.
You are thirsty.
You are bloated.
You are hung over.
You are dehydrated.
You have contracted AIDS.
Thread rating: 3/10

Ban them. AAA companies will die, and their death will be glorious.

We teach them about the gentle virtues of videogames, user.

On a more serious note though, I think even SCOTUS ruled that "videogame violence" shit is retarded.

Works of art don't always reflect the author's ideologies.
I though the anime was more centered around religion anyway.

sage for off-topic
**:^)

I wouldn't mind ending the AAA industry and the normalized gaming audience. I don't have anything I want to play in the future that is coming from the US anyway.

Ban them all, it's time for this industry to crash and burn.

Considering that they say that video games causes sexism, it isn't a leap to consider that it causes violence.

I don't actually believe that video games cause violence but better let them reap what they sow than try to save the pozzed industry.

If anything, vidya reduces violence. If Tyrone is blasting his friends in cod, he isn't out on the street doing it for real.

Man you look bum frusterated

Sage for off topic

Nope, I was just rubbing it in some.

Is a half-skeleton half-human a mummy?
If you're 1/8th skeleton are you an octospook?

I'm not surprised, Trump is a zionist fuck anyway

Take the black pill, kiddo.

more like BLACKED pill

/animu/ weebs BTFO

niggers
niggers
remove niggers from them

NOTHING
No amount of censoring entertainment like video games will change peoples outlook at life
If theres anything to be done its to lower the level of gang violence, drug trade and create better environment in the institutions (like schools) themselves

Correct. Violence and crime is largely caused by non-whites with lower IQs. They have poor impulse control and lower empathy. That's it.

She makes me feel funny

Shit user, I don't even go to Holla Forums and even I know it's because of kampfy and the rest of the mods that Holla Forums is so much of a dumpster fire. They bitch about him every other day.

Other than all the studies stating it in fact does not increase violence but actually reduces it by assuaging violent impulses in men.

Already crashing and burning. Wasn't ubisofts majority of profit from microtransactions last year?

YOU ARE WHITE COWARD MALE

>>>/cuckchan/

?

I was saying that SJWs run on that logic.

Christ you're dumb.

Oh i know, this wasn't a disparagement of your comment, but my agreeing and expanding on it.

Ubisoft said it fag, not me. It was during their we wuz kangs game quartlerly.

That's just how democracy works. Head over to >>>/monarchy/ when you're ready for the final red pill.

I literally only wanted Clinton to lose. Trump could be good, he could be awful, either way - if Clinton won, that would be a bad thing. That dynasty needed to die, just as the Bush dynasty did. Only once the old guard in politics have finally died out can we move for.

Democracy has become stagnant. Unless every current politician is killed off and replaced, we'll never move anywhere.

>have actual proper police force
I never understand why burger can't fit a simple logic properly and instead want

Fuck even jap have fun free zone and allow guns but shooting ain't happening that much

You can take the burger out of the Wild West, but you can't take the Wild West out of the burger.

are you saying monarchy cannot be subverted by kikes like the usa?

Japan is an ethnostate. These massive amounts of crime are usually done in multicultural societies. And even then, America is fucking huge, and by pop ratio the percentage of actual acts like these are incredibly low. That's not getting into the increasing depression and medications and autism the newer generations are getting, making them unstable. Not to mention false flags as well

I suppose it's the curse of the idiot to never know he's a moron. Please describe how making more money than ever off of microtransactions is an indication that the industry is crashing and burning.

It makes me increasingly angry every day I have to read the inane shit you spew. You are completely ignorant of the world around you. And it's not just because you're blind and stupid. Any information that actually reaches your brain will just get twisted until it fits the misshapen fantasy world in your mind.

Well becasue you are a burger. Other nation at least have more then 5

>>/suicide/

With current day DNA mapping you can't even disguise a jew daughter to marry into the royal family without the family doublechecking.

Your anger at being a retard is understandable user, but please try to control yourself, okay?

the point is if they would care

Don't think is actually about etnics for as much as Holla Forums wants that to be. But rather culture in the society, we have hwaity grow up in ghettos and nigger grow up in proper area and you can see one ends up as a gangster and the other at least an ok instrument for society
An example would be Thailand or Albania, people that have shit ton of crime and it's the same race…and Egypt or chad where they are all sand niggers and actual niggers but if you commit a crime you get smashed your head on the sidewalk
Japs don't have mixture of races so it's easier for them but i really think it's about how the state educate the population and how the parents make it clear how to behave in a society

Is there anyone else who just wanted him elected just to see how much of a colossal fuck-up the administration would be or is that just me?

Probably Rick and Morty, Family Guy, whatever the fuck else is running on Adult Swim. Autistic kids doped up on a fistful of pills watching whatever the fuck reddit tells them to watch. It's the same shit that turned college feminists into militant Antifa wannabe-revolutionaries. Their brains get fried and then rattled into a state of emotional hyperactivity and it makes them think they need to start fighting something.

Of course, this is a complex problem with a multi-layered cause that mixes mental health, the media, psychiatric medication (and the abuse thereof)… and of course, all the fucking kikes who have been pushing this shit on the west.

Aaaaand here is the typical burger not able to think about a logic thing with more than two neurons and sperg out as a chimp
Oh shit! If he doesn't have a uniform then you can arrest him and shoot him

No, their games also sold 57% more than the year before, it's just that the microtransaction income grew so much that it surpassed even that increased income from the games.
Learn to fucking read.

Just go. No one likes you. Your country is some irrelevant shithole and English probably isn't even your first language (if it is, stop talking shit on your American brothers and go deal with your darkfolk and/or Asian problems you stupid cunt).

Dougram is better

4D chess, fellow magapedes!

We double down on the violence

You're not on cuckchan or Holla Forums. Don't waste your time shitposting like that.

Wrong.

Rulle moights me zink moight

Struck a nerve?

Yes my friend, dodecahedronicle sudoku is at its peak, MAGA soon

How was that new meme that is getting real by the minute? Oh right 56%

Im not even a burger but you should read why the 2nd amendment exists.
Also: Gun free zones in Airports and other small areas work because you can fill the place with guards, but not countrywide when a nigger can break into your house at any moment and the next cop is 20+ minutes away from you.

But that not want my post meant. You are right airport are gun free zone and if it have a gun is either a guard or a criminal which makes the uniform easy to decide if it's the case to shoot him or not
Instead if you make the same for school or pubs or malls you need to use guards and the same concept as before apply, check If isn't a guard it's a criminal….if you do it in a park like liberals want is unthinkable to do that, same as private house

Look at the fucking graph you nigger

Like clockwork

He is not wrong. Video games have been used in the past for army recruitment purposes and encourage short attention span, low effort for quick gratitude and promote violent outbursts - general nigger behavior. In the age where parents are absent or just bad, the kids turn to virtual figures for mother/father figures and so you have bronies, furries, various death cults surrounding edgelords like columbine. It is best they don't turn to the wrong role models, so it's best to limit violence in video games. Besides, there is direct correlation between video game abuse and being a social threat. ISIS has been known to recruit people using video games or video game footage parodied irl. Columbine kids played doom and were obsessed with it. Elliot Rodger had WoW. Breivik - CoD. Don't kid yourself that video games do not cause violence. They are at the very least correlated with murderous tendencies and failure in life.

Oh I don't know, user. Can you tell me what would be easier? Ban video game violence or fix some several to tens of millions of bad or absent parents? It's not like making one of them stay at home at all times is good either because then most lower income families will sink financially.

Fuck you codemoneky
Cont: I'm just saying that gun free zone ain't a wrong concept, but burgers just want the Wild West back so will never understand the logic behind it. If you don't feel safe in your house because a nigger can brake in either move away or get a gunor vote a politician that will increase the ammount of cops so they will be there in

Jesus Christ, nigger. Just use Google translate if your English is so bad it's indistinguishable from gibberish. Specially if you're making dumb fucking points to begin with.

One thing I find interesting is that, by that logic, assault rifles and generally weapons that would fare better in war environments should be allowed over guns that are mostly just good for hunting. The reality is the opposite, though.

Did you get that opinion from a college sociology class?
There were a class of white people that went through the same things blacks harp about. The Irish and later on the Oakies. Both of those groups managed to better themselves.

Most vidya turned into lootbox SJW bullshit with downgraded violence so I don't care anymore. We'll never get something like Soldier of Fortune again.

Barron Trump watches and draws anime. He hosted them on his site. he likes drawing big tits

You mean that shit meme that was ported over from Cuckchan and only used by Cuckchan rapefugees?
Fuck, this place has gone to the dogs.

This.
But add to that: politicians CREATE the problems and later, present themselves as the solution.
What about violent games? Keep making them, and teaching children to dehumanize and face bloodshed.

YOU'LL WIN TOO

I'd be happy with more tiddies instead of violence tbh.

Anyway. No it's just logical user, if I take a jap and make him grow up in Italy you think he will speak with his hands and with Italian accent? Absolutely but those are two different race therefor he shouldn't be able to do it…. so at the end of the tale race makes a factor but society and culture it's more influential about it
Now instead of speaking with hands do the same with niggers and crime. Take one and make him grow up in Russia, wow now he drinks vodka and behave like a normal by Ruskin standard anyway human

Congrats, your nigger froze to death.

You can't have neither.

I guess we better get to blaming fucking Special K and Razer mice, I'm sure they have similar install bases.
What we need to do is consider that psychopaths exist and that we should probably not be giving our children brain altering pills to modify their behavior in ways we deem favorable, especially ones that include the side effects that anti-depressants include.
We should probably also stop treating boys like shit so they don't grow up feeling no sense of connection or love for society.
These people weren't generally born mass murderers, they were cultivated into them by the people around them, not video games. Unhealthy obsessions grow out of unhealthy lives.

How did Las Vegas and the curch in Texas avoid the shooting?
Use the brain burger don't waste it on logical fallacy

Those occurred in gun free zones though. There's a good reason why wolves always target sheep.

Lets get this started.
I'll start.

Vegas one was police killing shooter because no one had a gun, church one was a guy with a gun inside free gun area and was able to shoot back

If you only knew how retarded Holla Forums thread is about this. Everbody accuses of each other being kikes, torpedos everywhere, and some autist that keep repeating same words.

Oh, not everyone has to be a shooter. Everyone else just wastes their time gaming pathologically instead of learning a skill or doing homework. Later you have all these 20 year something shitters who feel entitled to everything, can't and won't do any work, have no will to learn and just suck as people.

The concept isn't wrong. It's applied wrongly by politician. Look at it, this is now
Instead It should be
> 1 death crazy

I agree that they always try to shoot where you will not find any resistance but one thing doesn't exclude the other. They will always do it

To every dumb, fucked up Trump idiot supporter in this thread; told you so.

Holla Forums has suffered from massive brain drain due to the influx of redditors during the election. Cuck/pol/ is even worse, it's literally just soyboy threads and nofap garbage.

BUT LE ENTERTAINMENT TV MAN IS FUNNY HE SAYS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT TO HEAR. SURELY THIS WAS NOT JUST A PLOY FOR PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR HIM

Still, vegas wasn't a gun free zone but everyone could had one so isn't necessary with or against the GFZ
Texas episode could have been avoided if when making the gun free zone they placed a cop there, yeah the guy could shoot back but it wouldn't have killed what? 20 something innocent

Anyway was just two extreme example picked randomly because 6e1070 it's a dumbass that in (5) post didn't had one either shitposting or not relevant to the thread
which in comparison mine aren't either

And they all bought it.

This, it was her turn

Bruh, both candidates were dumb shits. One a toxic banshee, the other a giant sleezeball that doesn't respect anyone but himself. Does no one remember Reganomics? Celebrities shouldn't be in office mainly because they say and come up with the stupidest ideas, and then force people to implement them because their popularity is the driving force.

Is that Age of Empires 3 I see?

Oh, so this is who Qwarked was parodying.
Sage for offtopic.

I miss post-exodus Holla Forums. It was perfect.

(((they)))
Fuck I totally regret it. Why did I think American kosher Senate could do anything of value.

How did a 50yo nobody smuggle an arsenal past vegas metal detectors and removed a sandstorm-proof window with no alarms going off?

>>/suicide/

Everyone "liked" him because he was "anti-establishment", but in reality he *was* part of the establishment.

Can anyone update this to banning guns and video games?

Do it yourself, you lazy nigger.

Starcraft and age of empire 2 I think

What about the third party?:^}

Here's the last (you) from me faggot, go be a nigger somewhere else

Amerimutts do it again, first you elect a Jew loving cuck, next he wants to take away your vidya and guns. Who no guns now.

Lol, what third party? No one votes for them, because it's mass media memes.

you need to remake everything

Violent games should indeed be rated much more strictly if not outright regulated. There are certain cases where it may be acceptable (warfare simulatons for military training) but nothing good can or will come from games that are ultra-violent for the sake of ultraviolence and the trivialization of death that comes with them. Be as edgy as you like, but you know this to be true. I hope stricter regulations are put into place as soon as possible and am glad that it has the President's attention. If banning violent games completely saves only one life, it is worth it.

This is you.

>>>/suicide/
People from around the world came to the wild west, and wild west people didn't go to shithole countries.

Also add that he attacked Syria despite having no proof they did anything wrong while also continuing Obama's policy of arming and funding ISIS, and giving Jerusalem to Israel.

How's your trench coat, buddy? Did the bullies steal your fedora again?

That's because it's been passed through reddit, twitter, facebook and tumblr.

Oh, and also turning on Holla Forums over Charleston.

More games with cute lolis?

How's winning coming along with you user?
Got tired of it?

While I agree about stricter regulations, you do realize there's about 6 billion people on this planet, right? One percentage of a loss is but a drop of piss in an ocean of shit. I'm not saying we should perform mass genocide, but the reality of the situation is there too many people alive today to care about a baby that died from a shotgun blast. Sure it's sad, but then people forget about it later, and maybe bring it up occasionally.

Survival of the fittest is not necessary anymore, and for whatever reason, we keep up the meme that "every life is precious". Hell, we've effectively defeated the need to survive.

This fucking pic, I don't know why it upsets me so much. Could it be the autistic looking guy? Or maybe the cake with the meme frog? Maybe it's just a perfect storm shit

I voted for him because he gave me a better paycheck.

I'd say the same thing if it weren't Trump in office, dipshit, stop projecting so hard and change your pissbucket.

What winning? Where? You mean promising to crack down on illegals but then telling ICE to stop doing their jobs?

I still remember how the devs removed all bloody, replaced all humans with robots and oil, and even changed the soudn effects to robotic ones instead of human screams for the german version.
And all I ahd to do was cross the boarder in any fucking direction to get it uncut anyway.

Here comes the shitshow.

Xbox Live turned into a piece of shit because of 12 year old American kids I agree.

An anime about a Jap with a wicked sense of nihilistic humour becoming a little girl is shit? Who would have guessed?

Useful idiot.
Why not just ban guns instead of videogames since they have a direct link with shooting unlike media.
You do know that all crimes have been on a downward slope despite the violence in media which has been around for at least 50 years now.

Not more than a prostitute user. Here's a 50 get on your knees

Fuck that shit pissed me off so much

Not banning, but restricting access.
They'll try it again and again until they control the whole market and can track you down to what you played.
Add to it the WHO that wants gaming classified as an addiction and you have another tool to silence wrongthinkers, who play the wrong /vidya/ for too long.

Amazing bait.

I want Holla Forums to leave

Heres my (You) fucking slut

The "wild" west was calmer than our "tame" modernity. There were fewer murders back then than now. The problem isn't gun availability, but the demographic change.
Also nobody is forcing you to have a gun, you're free to have none and even put a sign on your front yard telling everyone. The cops can protect you.

We should've seen it coming. I hate to admit it, but I was on the Trump train up until he showed just how much of a tool he was against Syria, NK, and Russia. There were signs. We should've seen this coming, and we should've seen it before the election. The guy sold his whole family to Jews, after all. He wouldn't stop praising Israel or the Saudis. It's too bad that nu/pol/ still chooses to delude itself in the face of everything Trump is. And even when you get them to realize what they've backed, all they'll concede is "at least he's not Hillary", as though they still #win. Saddest fucking board on this site.

But wild west was terrible, racist, misogynistic period with no welfare, no insurance, no faceberg, money had actual value, and people climbed only because of their abilities.

I'm not a burger though, I just knew that both Hillary and this would influence my country eventually

simply not true.

The first signs you hopeless dimwits should have seen was the filth coming out of his mouth.

What did Jew mean by this?

Holla Forums is mostly Holla Forums crossposters, cuck.

Can't say I'm a western expert, but the numbers do look lower.

Don't sell guns to anyone who bought a CoD game in the past 10 years.

Greatest ally.

I don’t know if jewstop still does this, but back when I worked there if a parent was buying a game for a kid you had to read off the contents of the game… which would usually get the response “he sees it on tv anyways”. The issue is never the media the kids consume, it’s always broken families or lazy parents. You want to dial back the violence, fix the family unit.

disagreement was a mistake.

why are you even here

(checked)
Wew that kike is not even hiding it

Games aren't violent these days. No gibs, no dismemberment, no gory cutscenes, and the only gnarly stuff you see are in "shocker scenes" that get locked behind content blocks and dumbass trigger warnings.
Why are game devs such pussies?

They don't need to hide anything. The slaves know their place, the Jew has no reason to hide.

But the size of the government during the wild west wasn't big enough to make everybody feel safe!? Honestly I don't see how any place with a tax rate less than [current_locality_combined_rate] could ever become a diverse, peaceful and prosperous society

Well first off, she needs enough insides to carry said baby skellington, which implies she probably has enough ladybits for you to do the deed.

Or she'd have to harvest them off of some poor bitch then graft them onto her body for you to use, resulting in something probably like pic related.

Oh all the way back then, but regardless you get my point that things have been on a downward trend since the 70's and if you removed nigger gun crime america would have reasonable murder rates, the school shoooting that aren't fake are a cultural thing created by their society and their media that glorifies the shootings.

Smh that the boomer retards will unironically support trump cracking down on games but at the same time shit their pants if it was obama doing it.

Who cares?
Capitalism always wins. People want to play violent video games, so they will continue to be made and sold. Adults are the ones with money. There's already a rating system meant to dissuade people from buying adult games for kids (or kids buying adult games with their allowance) and it's largely ignored. An official government body regulating game sales like they're liquor or something isn't gonna do shit.
Example: liquor laws. Underage college students just give their money to 21+ college students, and the liquor store enjoys the 21 year old customers who come in and buy $700 of booze in one go. They won't deny a sale like that when they can't prove anything illegal is happening.
So, the government puts in some kind of laws to make absolutely sure the rating system is adhered to, possibly fining stores that break the law. Whoop de fucking doo. All the parent has to do to buy the latest COD for their 6-year-old is NOT mention the fact they're buying it for a kid. And wouldn't you bunch of idiots prefer it if there were less shithead kids in mature multiplayer games anyway?

The US was an owned entity by the late 40's mate. The decline took time to catch up as they siphoned off the wealth.

10,000,000 keks.
But I wonder if the massive number of international VG shell companies will allow them to just ignore US legislation on games. Just shrug and say "eh, ESRB says it's cool, and we're secretly Danish anyway so you can't make us stop"

Trump cucked out on his pro-gun stance too.

But goy that would cut into our profits and ability to control you and we don't want that now do we.

>Trumps Brother is a board member of (((Zenimax)))

This is very likely given because of the above.

also I'll add I don't give a fuck what happens since Gaming died in 2007. All you're really censoring is shit.

Jesus am I glad to not be a fucking burger.

I'm sure he's well aware, this is just another facet of control.

Where's you pimp user? Why didn't you gave him the money yet?

Vivian is cute.

Are the US really worse than hell?
Also why would you ever shoot up a school? Just like, blow it up.

Oh. Well sorry to hear that. South American?

I think he means that people shoot each other in the usa much often and few school shootings are just a drip in the ocean

Exactly, and I can’t imagine Trump and the other politicians don’t know this. Trump claims to be a Christian, well why not get the churches involved in some family programs? That’s the difference between and now, no matter if you hate the “kike on the stick” or not, the church helped families stay together and work through problems.. though with today’s mega churches it probably wouldn’t work like that.

honk honk

Holy shit, this is Holla Forums? This is an /n/ tier thread.

And that is why I am glad to not be a burger because burger is so down the shitter that A FUCKING MASS MURDER is something statistically insignificant.

Waifu the clown

I am all for killing the modern video game industry. Burn it down to the ground and scatter its ashes so none may have a chance to mourn its passing.

Okay so now that Holla Forums has established that voting for trump was dumb who else should have won ?

In a country with 16000 homicides per year and 300000000 people living in it, 15 people dying is statistically irrelevant

Really activates the almonds.

You realize these are people right? Like, statistics shouldn't take precedent over that.
9/11 only killed 1/4000th of the new yorkers but I still need to take my damn shoes off and get my shit X-rayed to get on a plane because of it.
Is this poe?

You think your kind fits in you fucking nigger?
You're not fooling anyone

There is only one true choice!

In white US, it's very safe. And everyone has guns. In diverse urban areas, hearing gun shots at night is nothing unusual.

>3 HUNDRED million
Whoops

I'm sorry but those murder rates are still absurdly high.

Because violent criminals aren't put to death anymore.

I'm always amazed at just how disgusting those establishments are, I'm kind of lost for words at the spiritual depravity and pure greed that they are.

You're right, all non whites need to be removed. FBI crime statistics show over half of all violent crime in the US is committed by blacks and that's AFTER they add Mexicans to the white category.

She's truly beautiful.

McAfee

An important detail about blacks committing over half of all violent crime is that they're only like 14% of the population. These are facts.

Thats an oxymoron.
Im not saying the mutt meme I'm saying that you are in fact getting demographically replaced and I think I saw a statistic that niglets and spiclets now outnumber white kids.

I agree.
I just looked up some statistics on by country and it had 129 recorded homicides in 2015 which is 1.79 per 100 000 people Which are probably mostly gypsy families and druggies killings

No, Poland, I just know that EU will want to eventually follow.

Literally no one unless Nehlen was a candidate. The time you spend on voting is much less than what you spend on Holla Forums. There is absolutely no reason not to vote the least bad candidate.

That whole scene with the guy talking to god before he died made me drop it. It was so blatantly going "This guy is you, viewer, you're too smart for this shit, aren't you?". And then the viewer stand-in reincarnated as the little girl - it was such obvious wish fulfillment that it was fucking hilarious.

*appoints ex verizon poo in loo as director*

Also, the statistic gets worse once you exclude nig children, eldery and women.
50% of all murders is commited by a fraction of 14% minority.

This DRUMPF IS TEH JOOZ! is just a garbage reddit teir meme. It was first spammed to death when Pence was anounced as VP, by Cernobitch himself.

The only delusional idiots around here are Holla Forums faggots and their ShariaBlue handlers convincing themselves this time, THIS TIME FOR SURE, the stupid little games they've been playing over and over again will work.

the guy has jewish children and grandchildren, open your eyes

Impressive sir. Have you considered your true calling might be as IMAX theater?

On the bright side, most niggers are killed by other niggers.

>nu/pol/ is STILL this delusional

How do people as dump as you even breathe.

Well, as fun as this has been, I think I'm done taking the bait. Here's one last (you).

rofl where did you even come from cuckservative, you love trumps cock and greatest ally?

Video games are american capitalist garbage manufactured to cause faggotry and severe retardation.
All games must be banned and replaced with board games under socialism.
We must fight the video game industry lobby, which makes billions upon billion on people's addiction. Video games are no different than weed, heroin or booze.

America turning into a shithole country. That's what happened. Nobody will admit it because it literally can't be fixed at this point.

As a matter of fact I'm amazed that mass shootings are so rare all things considered .

I liked Trump and still like trump.
H-hes trying to take my vidya away!!1
He's trying to make it so little shits aren't in every m rated FPS.
I supported trump because he supports immigration, healthcare reform, and real world issues.

Because I'm not so low test faggot leeching off my parents, I care more about my health insurance being affordable, having job security.
Really shows the mental maturity of half these fags in the thread.

I am convinced the recent shit about Americlaps on this board is from salty ass Europoors.
Brexit hasn't done shit, Britian is still flooded with refugees.
Germany is fucked and Merkel keeps being relected and even she has admitted shits fucked.
France in still in an economic state of emergency with unemployment at 12% higher then even 2007 U.S.

America is still the worlds most powerful military, an economic powerhouse, and has many things going for it that China and Russia do not.

Which are really the only countries that matter, China, Russia and the U.S, everything else is irrelevant and only powerful as the Big 3 they tie themselves too.

LOVING EVERY LAUGH
and video games apparently.

Remember when everyone here thought Trump was going to make anime real?

Goy…

I think you struggle with the English language as well as reading comprehension.

I mean, I get it yeah, it shouldn't directly affect anyone here except for the undesirables. But that's still a really shitty attitude to have, and it gives these fucks a inch - and when you give them an inch, they'll legislate a mile.

Reminder that lawmakers jobs explicitly are to make laws, regardless of whether or not the laws are needed, or else they run a higher risk of getting booted out of office next term for not doing their jobs. You still have to push back against over-reach if you don't want them to shit up everything you care about just to get votes from people who don't know what the fuck is going on.

Reminder that the 2000 election was so close, that it very well could have been the ire from the videogame community who voted against Leiberman as VP that got Bush elected.

Could a vidya revolt against Trump ensure that Oprah wins in 2020?

Dems can't be that stupid, they'll run a White guy. Niggers will vote for them no matter what, putting a nigger there would only cost them the votes of people who don't want another monkey in the White house.

Niglets and Spiclets do outnumber whities :^) now. I wouldn't see anything wrong if you kill all of them

Why is it that Reddit has invaded?
Is this what nu-Holla Forums is doomed to become?

So you are a reddit nigger, are you?
Make sure you use a dull, rusty knife to off yourself when you run out of your Nordic Socialist Tranny pills. blame on LE BLONALD DRUMPF AND DAE EBIL NABZIS for your cuckit upnoats

Ban them, shit on every amendment, give the people a reason to take up arms, burn this shit to the ground, race war now

Show them this game:
sourceforge.net/projects/voretournament/files/

I want to shut myself off from the world after watching that video. when i see these type of people who know nothing about subjects we all have more knowledge about get to change the world that we live in. It makes me really fucking depressed. Do any of you anons feel the same?

Thee most underrated post.
I have seen this all before.