Are there any relatively new/recent non-simulation video games that have easily 100+ hours of content to sink my teeth...

Are there any relatively new/recent non-simulation video games that have easily 100+ hours of content to sink my teeth into?

No point in suggesting video games that came out before 2016, because if I haven't already played it then I at least know about it and made a conscious decision to pass it up for whatever reason or else I'd be playing it right now.

KCD
Fagtorio
Oxygen Not Included

If you like rhythm games like Guitar Hero and Osu!, There are a million user-made charts and maps to play, to the point where you'll never realistically run out of content.

If you haven't played Stardew Valley yet, it's good for the first playthrough only.

Xenoblade 2, you're looking at 200+ hours of content and NG+ isn't even out yet.

I bought it on release, played it for a bit, and then dropped it.

I think you know the answer.

Pick it back up then.

but it bored me so hard

go play bms instead

you could play Super Mario bros. 3 twenty five times. Or Dark Souls twice or Bayonetta 9 times.
In reality most good games don't have 100+ hours of content

What about within 2016?
Have you tried any zachtronics games?
Give shenzhen io a go, it's pretty neat.

Monster Hunter

My first playthrough was over 100 hours long. If you try to get everything including covenant shit you gotta farm for, which pads the time, do everything and take it slow to appreciate the environment, you'll make it to the hundred hours mark.

If you haven't played Nioh give it a whirl

Persona 5 you never said it has to be good
Tokyo Xanadu
Story of Seasons Trio of Towns
Dragon Quest XI
EDF 4.1 (and 5 if you have a PS4)
Nioh
There's probably more, but I highly doubt you've played or ruled out every single game made before 2016

Unironically ubishit games, their games is 3 hours of main quests and 300+ hours of copypasted secondary missions with collectables

I was basing my estimates on howlongtobeat.com statistics. Your an Antidote is merely an exception to the general. The main heuristical point being is that often you can invest 100's of hours into a good game that doesn't necessarily have "100's of hours" of content. Whereas often games that tend to sell themselves on having a large amount of in-game content often lack the focus to be genuinely entertaining. There are obvious outliers to the general trend, more particularly when it comes to certain genres like JRPG. I am rather broadly saying quality over quantity.

~an~

Just about any JRPG would fit that bill.

This is some autism I wasn't aware of.
Even without trying to get everything, it's a pretty fucking long game that's gonna be 80+ hours long for a new player that never played anything in the Souls series.
Any game can be played for over a hundred hours, of course, but DS in particular is pretty fucking long.

i like terrorist hunt in rainbow six siege

It didn't take me over 80 hours to beat it on my first run. But even if I grant your antidote that is beside the broader point. I would rather invest time in playing a great game over and over again that time invested in playing a very long mediocre game. One of the bullshit trends in modern game design is to pad out the experience with shallow filler. Mario Odyssey while *fun** would have been better if it was more focused with only 120 stars as opposed the ridiculous 999 starts. Most games that advertise themselves with 100+ hours of gameplay, even RPG, are not generally great games.

I've been playing Stellaris lately and it's pretty good (and easier to get into than other Paradox grand strats).

This. The series is challenging and engaging, highly recommend it.

I've been playing Kingdom Cum for about 50 hours and still going strong, so I'd suggest that. However personally I have 1.5k hours in Total War and hundreds into CK2 if you are interested.

I have 400 hours in Splatoon 2. ;_;

But you'd have to be really bad at vidya for it to last you over 100 hours.

real life

Boring shit.

git gud

casual, just kill yourself

I can't tell who the bigger pussy is

The Etrian Odyssey games. Lots of content. Also the Trails games are pretty sizable and some of them should give you a hundred hours of playtime, especially if you do NG+ in the ones that have it.

Is it as good as Xanadu Next or is it the same shit as the 3D Ys games?

I'm going to cheat hard and suggest you play Front Missions 3, 4 and 5.

I am thinking on giving Enderal a go…From what I understood is a whole new game not related to Skyrim at all, own level up system, own spells and so on. Made by the community, so no kekery, and no incompetent suit wanting to stupidly change stuff and since there are some pros helping it i think it will be good…Anyone tried it?

Why?

Seconding these, easily some of the best things to come out of the last 20 years.

Its "anecdote", third-worlder.
And yeah you're learning, impressive. Howlongtobeat generally lowballs the playtimes from what I've seen. Either way you're a sperg for relying on a shitty website to base what you play vidya on

re-re-releasing the same game since 2011-11-11 doesnt count as post 2016 game Todd

I was wondering what the fuck he meant by that word.

I think factorio counts as simulation.

?

???

Dragon's dogma

The Utawarerumono trilogy can easily rack up 200 hours on Hard, it's a story-driven 2 part VN 1 part grid-based strategy game.

my thread is dead because nobody here played past the first game

No G Rank, and High Rank is padded out as fuck with a stupid forced bit of hide and seek to unlock the next key quests. Add that it's piss easy on top of that, and you have what is quite literally the worst main series Monster Hunter title ever made.

The asshurt of monhun purists can't even be contained in the general.

That series always looked interesting but everyone says it's extremely grind heavy. Fuck that.

Dragon's Dogma is better enjoyed on PC.

I love outfits like that, who is she and is there more?

It's pretty much the opposite of grind, once you get past the warming up phase, it's pretty much nonstop boss fights. The only grinding is gathering shit like ores and bugs, and after a point you'll suddenly realize you haven't bothered doing that for a while because you get enough from the quest rewards to fulfill what you need for materials.

Horse shit. There's no way you would know if you like every single video game up to that point unless you've played them all for a significant amount of time.

She's Kuon from Mask of Deception. A very nice girl.