Comrade Dore spitting the truth

Comrade Dore spitting the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=PXz1ZD82R6o

Bernie has the tools to construct a revolution, what is he waiting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/191504/majority-support-idea-fed-funded-healthcare-system.aspx
cnbc.com/2016/08/01/over-60-of-americans-back-tuition-free-college-survey-says.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bernie can't do shit

Bernie "I don't want to rock the boat" Sanders

Idk man, ever since he conceded to shillary in the primary he really hasn't done much to actually rock the boat or engender new political discussions. Like, at all.

It would be fascinating to see what would happen if Bernie even just started talking about creating a 3rd party. I have a feeling he'd pretty quickly get independents, greens and basically all progressives rallying behind him. I feel like that threat would be something that the democrats would actually be forced to react to, instead of just staying the course and continuing to silence the burgeoning progressive movement that is still silo'd into the democrats camp due to a shitty political duopoly- especially if Bernie used his platform to start talking shit on the level of Jimmy Dore.

Man, I just love this guy's facial expressions. So excellent.

Flying a U.S. flag while wearing the Stars and Bars is the most bizarre example of cognative dissonance I know. It's like hanging a portarit of Hitler on your wall next to the Soviet Hammer and Sickle.

Wow. The symbolism.

has anyone else noticed that jimmy is barely let on tyt now

Jimmy "Arm the poor" Dore for President 2020

Oh shit forgot to take off shitposting flag

He's completely right about winning with the platform

Except that if someone in the US ran on this platform they'd be heart attacked in under a day.

Given the people who mysteriously turned up dead around Hillary's campaign, it's almost certain that the Clintons' people have threatened to murder Bernie's kids if he steps out of line. For fuck's sake, you could see an injury on his cheek during the DNC that looked like he'd taken a punch to the face. They probably paid his room a visit before the convention started.

Just when you think lefty pol cant get any more pathetic

Bernie has the tools to motivate low turnout voters and then at the last minute pull a bait & switch and tell them to vote for hillary because "muh drumpf!" And then continue to keep sucking off the DNC ever since. You do the math as to whose team Bernie is playing for. It's so frustrating that Dore is this gullible when he's pretty good at seeing through bullshit otherwise.

I don't think most US voters support free healthcare and free college. I know college kids love it, lots of actual people who turn out to vote despise that kind of thing. Fracking is another one that isn't necessarily unpopular outside of liberal circles, the average voter doesn't care.

gallup.com/poll/191504/majority-support-idea-fed-funded-healthcare-system.aspx
cnbc.com/2016/08/01/over-60-of-americans-back-tuition-free-college-survey-says.html

is there a way to clone Jimmy Dore so we can have hundreds of him?

I'd wondered about this before. I don't remember the face injury part, but his immediate about-face with regard to Clinton's credibility at the end of the primary seemed uncharacteristic for Bernie, and his subsequent continued support (and lack of criticism) for a party that continues to do everything it can to side-line him and any other progressive that has any popular support -i.e. Keith Ellison- while having the gall to give them powerless 'honorary positions' as party mouthpieces so that (in the mind of the DNC) their supporters don't just outright abandon the democrats is quite unfortunate.

–Found a pic of the alleged face injury. The sources I'm seeing this posted in aren't super credible… but given the amount of power wielded by the president, it should surprise no one that intimidation would be a tool in the neolib establishment toolbox.

This presents an interesting question though. In contemporary American politics, the four (arguably) highest visibility progressives are, to my mind, Bernie, Ellison, Warren and Gabbard. So far, everyone but Gabbard (at least as far as I am aware) has basically bent knee and kissed the ring of the establishment. We've seen that the established order is ready to handcuff Jill Stein to a chair if she comes anywhere near a debate - so my question is, who is the next prominent American progressive going to be and what chance do they have of gaining any prominence given the megacorp media culture and capacity (and noted history) for the democrats to change the rules of their system (the only viable way to run a lefty in the US) to spite them? Bernie had a lot of credibility going in to the primary, but that didn't stop rags like WaPo from posting negative stories about him every hour on the hour and it definitely didn't stop the DNC from running opposition research on him and feeding it to the media.

How does the American left overcome having the odds so stacked against them, I guess, is the thrust of my question?

I liked it so much I saved it.

Especially since he's been so consistent for decades. I don't know whether he's been threatened, or bribed, or he's given up, or he's just gone senile.

Yeah, it's really amazing. Ideology compels this poor black guy to cling to a flag that stands for genocide.

I think this guy just hates flags. Here he is trying to remove the klan guy's stars and bars.

Real nazbol hours?