Kingdom Come Deliverance Official Thread №6 - Fancy Henry Edition

WE FITGIRL REPACK NOW

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:89ABBF9913E08D93AA834EC9E10B2F33E448279C

If you have microstutters:

steamcommunity.com/app/379430/discussions/0/1700542332341063477/

Another link to check out to improve game's performance:

steamcommunity.com/app/379430/discussions/0/1700542332340601553/

If you have CPU related freezes/microfreezes, it's cryengine's fault and the solution is to limit the game process's CPU usage to 99%

mion.faireal.net/BES/

If you followed all the above but feel like there might be more tweaks to improve your performance as you have a high end rig and your Henry still runs like ass, check out the link below for some user.cfg goodness.

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/27

New patch coming around 28th of Febuary. Which is today. Which quest will become broken? Make your bets.

Show us your finest clothing, user. Can you make it to 20 charisma?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/10
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/58
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/105
forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/t/patchnotes/42808
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/48?tab=images
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/138
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/147
archive.is/LLSUQ
archive.is/4Vs27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

must have:

No Stamina Visual Effects

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/10

No Blood On Screen

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/58

No Drunk Sharpen Effects

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/105

Where the patch notes at?

We are still waiting for it. What we are theoritically getting:
-Save and Exit functionality
-Lockpicking minigame controls improvement -on controllers
-Pickpocket minigame improvement
-Alchemy recipe for respec potion
-Many quest related bug fixes

Source: forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/t/patchnotes/42808

As far as I know it's not even comfirmed that it's comming out today. February 28 is just the estimated patch date.

Anyone know how to get Ulrich to put his armour on? Some backup at the mines would be nice, not to mention the teleport, but he shows up like this and just gets oneshot.

He has to be wearing it already when you head to the mines in my experience. You have to get him at the right time of day.

This siege quest is fucking cancer. This game really feels like it goes to shit later on. There's zero challenge and I thought the sidequests were bad enough about just being busy work chores, but then I get to the siege. Why the hell am I solely responsible for literally everything that needs to get done? It's just a million fetch quests thrown at me before I can finish this god damn game.

You actually only need to finish one of those, the one that isn't labelled optional

Well fuck. I woke him up to send him to the hill, then went to sleep afterwards. Previous save was like an hour before that. Guess I'm soloing it then. Are there any consequences for not taking him along?

No, it's actually best to not take him.

I managed to talk him out of a duel at the end and part on good terms, what's wrong with that?

Here's a better version than the original one that showed up in one of the first threads.
Waiting for 1.3 is suffering.

I don't know how you managed that since I had pretty good speech and charisma, but still failed that. Still, now that I think about it, his armor is pretty good so killing him is the best outcome.

Wonder if Hussites preached like this back in the day.

This was two days ago

Nah, most of them were actually annoying 'holier than thou' faggots, which made it pretty hard to denounce them

How bad? like Calvanist or Mormon bad?

That probably depended on the preacher. But if you wanted to go against the church at the time, you needed to stick to the bible as close as possible, so they would have difficulties calling you a heretic. (which they probably did eventually anyways)

Hope we get to see more of the Hussites, how badly Bohemia got fucked even after Sigusmund dies is pretty interesting topic.

WHERE THE FUCK IS HANEKIN HARE

you still haven't found him you nigger? lmao

Are they using fucking excel as a bug tracker?

No, they are using youtrack
are you illiterate?

Look carefully.

Riddle me this: If they have a bug tracker/issue manager/project manager why does their meeting involve taking a picture of an excel table with a phone camera?

user, you can stop thinking now.

I'm pretty sure the quest is bugged. I have ZERO conversation options with anyone anywhere about him. My only option is to comb through the entire forest AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHICH FOREST TO LOOK IN

because they're slavs?

I told you in the last thread to go north from Talmberg and talk to the charcoalburners. That or talk to Olena the town gossip in Talmberg.
They'll send you to a clearing in the woods to the north where you can dig up a dead dog (don't ask me why). The wife was meeting him in that clearing. You can then go and tell her to hang a garland on her house which will make Hare spawn at the their meeting pla ce where you can find him.
That's what I remember doing, anyway. It may have bugged for you.

gonna take advantage of the new thread and ask:
< how well does the game run on toasters?

I've tried it, was at medium gfx quality, and I was getting ~30 fps with stutters
so any hints for improving performance? I don't really care that much for muh graphics

Have you updated with the last patches? they somewhat improved performance.

So it's fucken nothing. Oh well.

kurva mi pisu otroci z prahy no neviem kedy budem mat ten facebock lebo mi musia moji otroci spravit setko aj mi ukazat ako pisat aj ako fotografie davat a tie preklady robit aj take setko naokolo teho.no teraz maju vela prace pred vianocami v sopoch a tym padom neviem kedy budem mat.do konca roka hadam.setkym co mam na nich e majla setkym poslem cisla ked sa budes tam hlasit ku me musis najprv mi cislo poslat aby som vedel ze si znamy clovek lebo bez cisla ani hovno neprimem.to by sa kazdy picusak mi tam pchal aj nadaval ako tuna na to serem.

kurwa

Bruhs
Fug
Blease make Radzig move from neuhof
blease

Quests bug out too often. I'm putting the game on ice for now.

I guess we're never running this game at 4K 60fps with the higher settings. It's just not possible with a reasonable single GPU setup.

Even with a 1080 Ti you can only do 2560x1440 on High with max draw distance at 50-60fps. Cry Engine 3 should be perfectly capable of utilizing SLI and Crossfire. Sucks the game cannot be properly pushed to it's full potential.

That's a ruskie free public college, not a slav school.

Die shill

user, what are magnet links?

nigga you blind

You need to go back.

suka blyat

here ya go
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:89ABBF9913E08D93AA834EC9E10B2F33E448279C

Where the fucking patch at.

it was the fitgirls repack

I have my game at 1.2.5
don't know if that's the most up to date one though. it was just the latest torrent i could find.

I want to say the most recent is 1.3? Not sure I've been trying to download mine since yesterday.

no, latest is 1.2.5. 1.3 is supposed to be out soon and it seems like it'll fix a lot of shit.

There's also replies asking for performance tweaks when they're linked in OP.

They really could have made the main character stand out a bit more or let you customize his look in the beginning of the game. Could have at least given him longer hair or brighter colored eyes. I'm not usually one to bitch about boring characters but he looks like an NPC in any other game. If this were the Witcher, the main character of this would be somebody you might be able to play Gwent with.

Did anyone save the thing from the last thread (or was it the one before?) that made it so weapon damage didn't increase with it's skill level?

henry looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome. it's the brow ridges i think.

well considering he is a bastard

I think the whole point is for Henry to look like an ordinary low-born nobody.

The only thing missing is the GOG installer magnet.

wtf I hate Bohemia now.

fuck, that guy is still making videos.

Wow, he must really suck at games. Or he tried to rush through the story while being horribly under leveled. Probably a mix of the two since he was probably trying to shit out the review.

How long until someone tells him that he can learn combat skills without compromising his "build"?
Not that it matters since he's got his head stuck well into his ass.

hah he barely played the game; his summary of the plot is something you get from the introductory sequence. Melee combat is janky if you don't know what its expecting of you, true, and archery just sucks hard until you get level 5 at which the game assumes henry now knows how to hold a bow properly.

He is well known for not being good at video games.

what did he think of Cuphead? was he one of those faggots whining about the difficulty because he couldn't get past the tutorial?

On one point, i would like to see what using wasd for sword slashes would've been like. I suspect a lot better.

Life is hard when you're stupid, and playing video games are no exception. I mean, come on, this is the same guy that said bayonetta is a god of war clone.

He got a girlfriend now, that ties into when he got worse.

Git gud, son!

Can't believe I used to enjoy his shit at one point. What a spastic retard.

I can't imagine being this retarded

Can your horse be stolen or stolen form? Meaning it, is it safe to put all of your heavy stuff in it?

Hahahahaahahahaha. Post your smugs.

your horse can die, but can't be stolen from. I think if you buy a new one all your stuff will automatically be transferred to it but I haven't tried it out.

I had a horse die once, from Cuman archers shooting it while I was surrounded by shield faggots. It was removed from my "Horse2 category in the Status/Inventory screen.
Then another time when I was in Pribyslavitz it got KOed temporarily then got back up.
So I'm not sure if they're immortal and just get stunned for a while or not.
Both times were with the Schemig horse.

I subsequently got the Al-Buraq horse because he can gallop for longer and when you purchase a new horse it allows you to trade in the old one. I don't know if it transfers items as well because I emptied Schemig's inventory first.

all the shit gets moved over once you trade in a horse, except for the tack, which is annoying because it'll overload your horse without the saddle and then you'll have to move shit to your inventory in order to put the saddle back on.

Can't make this shit up. Glad people are still getting salty over needing to spend time improving your skills.

he also complains about archery, which at level one it's possible to headshot enemies. I ended up killing runt in one headshot at like level 5 or something.

So I am on the hunting quest and I got two deer and can barely move from the weight. But the quest says I have to get rabbits. Wasn't the saying how real hunting is not the same as hunting rabbits. Why are we hunting rabbits then?

Go dump that back in the chest back at camp.He said hunting them with a pitchfork. Also it's the warmup, you'll be going after boars later.

I wasn't paying much attention, but Henry asked if there shouldn't be a bigger reward for the winner and I think Hans gave him money. That was weird.

And he moved to commiefornia. Signs were all there.

While there's no denying he's a faggot, though really, what do you expect from an aussie? he's right about the melee combat being awful. It's a good idea, but terribly executed. The lock on system is absolute trash, especially for fights with multiple opponents read: 90% of the fights in the game. They should really just remove it completely and go to M&B style, with a choice of WASD, mouse and fucking inverted mouse because it makes the most sense out of all the options. I have no fucking idea how it made it through even their non-existent QA testing.

Who could've guessed.

He hasn't been good for 6 or 7 years now. Shows like Game Dungeon have superseded ZP for a while now.

He's british and a former goon.

Well, here we go again with the SJW screechings about how a game portraying historical accuracy is racist because it takes place in 15th century Europe which was predominantly white at the time. The same bullshit was spewed with The Witcher III.

I have a game idea: African Tribe Simulator. This game will depict cultural accuracy as you play a member of one of many African tribes of your choice.

However, since it would be rayciss 'n sheeit to have the tribes consist of only black Africans, tribes will be evenly diversified between black, Chinese, Japanese, native American, white, Hispanic, and sand nigger.

As a member of an African tribe, you will:

Would be a great opportunity to break through these racist trends of entrenching your game in racism under false pretense.

Who wants to get this game started?

Nice copypasta, but if you are serious the game should use a twist like MG Survive, whereas you think you're a nignog in some ancient times based on the lack of architecture, but later in the game, the Portuguese arrive and reveal that it's actually XV century and they have ships sturdy enough to cross oceans, breathtaking architecture, while you're still a FUCKING NIGGER

Read what I said NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO ME
If you could just point to the spot on the map I'd be really grateful.

I beat up Runt while being horribly overburdened. I just didn't want to drop all that sweet, sweet loot. I almost couldn't move, got parried all the time and if I actually got through, did next to no damage. Then the headcracker perk activated and knocked him down out of the blue. I looted his stuff as well and then had to stab him in the gut, which was followed by the spirited fencing in the cutscene. It was ridiculous.

Its clear he only played the game the first 15 hours and gave up.

key to winning this game:

The problem isn't the combat system, the problem is how the tutorial tells you to fight, it tells you in easily the worst possible way by introducing attacks first, when really that should be the last thing they teach you. Blocking and Clinching is more important.

I'm pretty sure that all random encounters respawn.

Can you get the noble saddles in different colours? It's hard to find something that doesn't clash with the green.

One of the mercenaries respawned but the dialogue was just "Oh it's you again" or something and it would exit.

I killed runt by picking up a halberd from the fighting outside. He couldn't do a thing to protect himself. Polearms seriously OP.

I'll try.
What is your current quest objective?

But that's boring, user. It's much more fun to parry and do combos.

It took him 5 or 6 attempts just for the bandit camp where I did it first time, and he couldn't even beat Runt.
So that's where the review ends.
LOL
People still watch these reviewers fuck me.

truthfully I've never actually had an opponent live long enough to pull of either hence why I don't use them. I've used a parry on some of the harder guys though like Runt.

1 is location of Olena. You need her to advance the quest. If you can't talk to her, you can't advance the quest because it's bugged. She will tell you to talk to Blacksmith's Betty who will tell you location of clearing.
2 is location of clearing, you're supposed to look around for something. I found a bit of disturbed ground where a dead dog was buried.

But if you can't talk to people I don't think you can complete the quest.

They had a feast there, and since poaching is illegal they burried the remains of the deer.

I tend to let battles drag out a bit to make them more fun. Though unfortunately once you get to late game it's pretty easy to accidentally one shot everyone you fight, especially with a mace.

Thoughts on this?

ah, yeah you're right. didn't notice, thought it was some occult ritual thing Hare had done.

I think your dog's retarded.

I like him, I decided to believe his story and was rewarded appropriately. Dunno what you get if you choose a different outcome.

What helmet is that?

Decorated German Bascinet, the armorsmith (the one near the fast travel) in Sassau sells it. One my my favorites by far, going on looks.

Crowbcat showing that an ambitious dev couldn't push out all the features they wanted? That doesn't ever happen. The difference with this being KC:D is still a good game unlike the others he makes videos on.

Very nice.

Seems to me it's more like
Holla Forums HAS BEEN BTFO and is trying to justify their purchase.

Where do you get Fancy armor like that?

(heiled)
yeah basically this
I am having a great time in the game despite some glitches here and there. Never really followed the promo material, so I don't have the feeling that they broke any promises. Looking forwards to more patches and mods, the future is looking good for this game too.

And after that, if you've exhausted Blacksmith Betty's dialogue (read: gossip) you'll have the option to ask Margaret about her meeting with Hare, which will allow you to tell her to leave a Garland out at her house whill will give you a quest marker to meet Hare.

The plate pauldrons can be bought in Sassau as well, probably noble gloves too but some have better charisma than others (seen some with like 4, but try to find 17).
The best (and unique) stuff can be found at treasure hunting locations though. I've since found nice plate chausses to give me an even knightlier look. Hard to decide if I want a more discrete breastplate like this or something shiny though.

W3 may as well have stuck a few nogs in there. That thing had less to do with medieval Europe than a Zelda game.

And here he is.

I never saw any of that footage so there's no butthurt there. I'll say though that if the devs were intending to do a console version that footage should never have been shown as this was no doubt during when the game was still very much a pc exclusive hence, larger numbers of characters on screen.

wait is that fucking horse armour? Where did you fucking get it? I thought it was missing from the game and the devs just left the slots in

Try along the cliffs east of Ledetchko, north of the river. There's a nest with a dead horse in it.
It's only the head armour and it clips badly.

Cheeky.

Honestly the biggest problem with the game is that romance is nothing more than pump and dump.

There's no marriage or enduring relationships besides some courting and then boning. Completely unhistorical.

I guess warhorse were running out of money and needed to push the game out of the door pronto

Realistically Henry would end up marrying either Theresa or some arranged marriage once it turns out he's a noble's bastard, but you'd better believe he'd still spend the rest of his youth with bathmaids and tavern wenches, probably getting syphilis and God knows what else.

Did they add extra quest save points or what? With how many save points I get on quests I really can't understand why people are complaining. Surely it is newly added and it wasn't like that since the start?

At least the horses are customizable, I can think of another rpg that's out there where you can't do anything with the horse, and it's run speed is slower than your own characters sprint speed.

People that are too accustomed to quick save scumming. Even then all you have to do is play a couple of hours and then you'll be tripping on saviour schnapps as long as you buy them occasionally. Then again I always just quick traveled and slept to save, even if you're busy you can take the minute to quick travel somewhere and sleep.

I don't understand the bother people have made over the save system. People need to engage their brains. You can save at any owned bed, in other words if you spend 2 groschen to stay the night at an inn, you can save the game in the bed there. Or you can pay around 150-200 shekels to pay for the inn room permanently and you can save any time in it.

Here's my Henry. Haven't found any better weapons, but this Nurembergian armour is the best around so far. Found it in one of the Ancient Map locations.

I am a cheap shit and just fast travel and sleep myself too.
Fucking babies, I swear. You shouldn't even need to think about such a basic thing. I just learn how the save system works and get accustomed to it. How fucking hard can it be? And I don't even die that often. Like I died once from running of a cliff or something.
This must be how it is when your brain is on Call of Duty.

Only issue is with the glitches. I've lost a fair load of progress a few times because random damage or something falling through the Earth.

Don't forget getting stuck in dialogues. And while savior schnapps is not that expensive nor hard to brew, I'm a stingy kike and don't want to spend twenty minutes mass-producing them either.

Here's a thought; THE GAME DOESN'T FUCKING WORK. If you don't run into a game breaking bug and have to revert you're the exception. So then you've got infrequent saves, very few slots, and a problem that can only be fixed with frequent saving at arbitrary times. Do you see the problem now, you double nigger?

guess what faggot, I've not had a single issue since the day one patch, so you see the problem now? Because I don't. Time for you to upgrade I'd say, upgrade. Up grade. Up your grade. Grape Up.

That's a e s t h e t i c as fuck lad. I like the full plate sets as much as anyone but I also like the "middleweight" look like you've assembled here.

Once you unlock auto-brew you can mass produce them. The save systems stupid for this reason alone, all it does is punishes the early hobo stage of the game. I do think auto-brew needs fixing, but at the same time so does the save system. To ignore it is to ignore the built in redundancies the game currently has. The game would be better for it if they changed these systems.

I've only had 2 gamebreaking bugs so far and both were quest-related.
1 was killing all the bandits in Pribyslavitz breaking the fllow-up quest with Radzig.
2 was the Monastery stone quest involving Zmola which puts the game into an infinite load if you sleep or save.
Both are avoidable and I could revert to an older save because the game saves whenever you sleep and usually multiple times during questline objectives. So all I lost in the whole time was the bandit loot from Prib.
I;ve heard/seen from other people glitches involving flying at alchemy tables and such but I haven't experienced it myself.

have we become the cuckchan?

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

It's a really good game, world and story, but badly fucked by being glitchy as fuck. It's not bad because of that.
Bethesda games are equally as buggy but don't have the gameplay, world or story to compensate.

Where do you guys look for your torrents? I still rely on TPB and fitgirl repacks, maybe there is something I'm missing.
The game is extremely buggy and awaiting patches, I don't want to lose my saves. Is there any place that reliably puts up gog patches?

The miller is getting far too comfortable around me.

Where are you people finding Cumans? I kept seeing people talking about Cuman camps, but I just finished the game and haven't seen a single Cuman since Pribyslavitz. In fact, other than the prologue, the hunt with Hans, and Pribyslavitz, I can't think of any other places where I've seen Cumans.

I've only seen them hanging around in the forest north of sasau

There are a few of them, but most of the camps are bandits. You should have found 3 of them during the quest at the Inn of the Glade for Matthew and Fritz where you have to collect 3 Cuman outfits.

On the road along the river from the Rattay mill to northern mill as a random encounter and there's an encampment along the road in the Talmberg forest.

would you, Holla Forums?

Any patch yet?

Is that you, Holla Forums?

But fem-henry is actually attractive.

The funny thing is because there's so many ways to advanced through the quests that i've ended up not meeting any bugs at all.

One of the few bugs I've encountered actually saved my time. It was during the House of God quest where you are supposed to seek Leshek, hunt down Zmola and defeat/kill him, tell the Master Builder about what happened, then tell the Quarry Master that his name is cleared. Instead the quest automatically completed for me, rewards and all, once I killed Zmola.

Posting my henry

whos right?!

Only niggers don't bond with Pebbles

the screenshots a bit outdated. i have Slepnir now

Possible but not likely.

The combat is jank precisely because untrained you can barely swing a sword, which is not realistic either.

>he doesn't want to brush Pebbles

About to start the monk quest. Is the shit on my horse safe from being taken?

Should be, just do another save just in-case, just don't follow >>14411653 advice, he seems to have modded his game to be some horsefucker's wet dream.

/zoo/ pls

Yea. But just a heads up, thats one of the buggiest most convoluted part of the main quests and 9/10 you won't even get what you came for even if you think you did everything right.

Thanks. I'm definitely not looking forward to having to kill the guy, what with the psychic npcs. It'll be an experience at least.

I had a 20 in stealth so at this point all I had to do was stab him in the dorms while he was sleeping and nobody noticed.

This is the guy who gave a scathing review of Demon's Souls because he couldn't even get past 1-1, and only eventually warmed up to Dark Souls thanks to having about eight trillion walkthroughs on hand. Yahtzee sucks at video games.

Which version are you playing on? I've got 1.21 and during pribyslavitz I had stealth at 14. Every time I'd stealth kill a sleeping cuman one would instantly make his way to the body. Though, now that I think of it, maybe they were just heading over to take the free bed.

No this is the guy who gave up on monster hunter tri before he even got to the first fucking monster. Like fucking seriously he was complaining that he felt bad about killing all the helpless meat monsters.

I'm 1.2.5 and it seems to me different enemies have different levels of awareness. If there were any guards in there with the monks I'm betting they would have noticed, but its only monks and all of them were sleeping so nobody did.

Break into the monastery. There's a door in the south-east corner that leads into a cellar. Break through that door and leave some lockpicks in one of the chests. Once you are inside the monastery, you can go to that room and pick them up. The quest becomes much more bearable.

I was planning on poison, since the thug in the church mentioned Pious drinks a lot but if that works it'll be a lot easier.

Sweet, I'll do that. Thanks!

Oh, and you can access the stuff from your horse when you are outside the monastery. It's useful to leave all the doors open before joining. That wat you can step outside, take stuff from the horse, then get back in. The monks don't go outside, so they never use the doors and never close them.

Post your sneak Henry and share gear tips. I don't know why my visibility and conspicuousness is so high when all my gear is lower than that. I can throw on my mail coif to get 0 noise without raising my vis/cons but it looks dumb.
Starting with black hood going down

no clicks for you here jewtube merchant,go shill somewhere else

Truly, a shame we can't actually wear a hood the way NPCs do. I got the same gear setup but with quiet dark shoes and with patched dark tights. I also have the "padded" perk and I have high maintenance skill fully trained so I can get negligible noise on anything I wear. I'm curious about that "Cuman disguise" cuman harness you have.

Also gz on having the resistance perk, every time I see a pleb henry posted without it I shake my head.
Now post your horse, show me that filthy plebbles

You're talking to a knight, you filthy peasant.

Oh and the disguise is from a Fritz and Matthew quest, I'm still wondering where I'm supposed to meet them but I'll probably hear about it soon.

You mean, you didn't resolve that quest by talking it out like grown ups the way your father taught you to?

Come say that to my billhook faggot

Who is there to talk to, the vague term "plundering bandits" might have come up? I see no reason to argue against murdering bandits. The only people I've found in Skalitz is that cuman cosplay fightclub.

Try a dark/black padded coif

Where do you get actual armour for the horse? Merjohed? I know it's not in Neuhof.

I have a Padded Black coif but my black hood negates/covers all headslot items so it does nothing but give me protection and look dumb.
And they can't be bought, this one I found in a treasure.

I'll keep it in mind for the second playthrough. I feel like it'd be nice if there was more for you to spend money on, since by end-game you're up to your neck in Groschen with absolutely nothing to spend it on. Eventually you just stop haggling over anything because it doesn't even matter.

Eventually you just stop looting shit unless its something you actually want to use. I had 51k groschen when I stopped looting and I still ended the game with 64k

Why are polearms so shit in this game? There's no polearms skill and you can't put them away in your inventory normally or even sell them

Is there a difference in the fast travel speed whether I sit on my horse or not?
I feel like it's faster, but I'm not sure.

i think they said they are adding that in the patch, although i dont have a source.
but there is already a mod for that if you cant wait.
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/48?tab=images

Is there a mod to fix the awful clipping of nearly all plate pauldrons with the various combat jackets and jupons? Brigande Pauldrons are the only full pauldrons with minimal clipping, but even then it's still there. Also they both look worse in movement.
The last option is using vambraces but then you're giving up a lot of defense

Doesn't explain why they did it though. It'd be fine if polarms were really strong, like in FPS games where you aren't able to carry around a minigun or only slow-walk with it, but they actually really suck in combat too. At least the enemies with them are the easiest to kill, I haven't really tried using one myself.

I mostly use hoods for fashun but sometimes it's hard to justify 1 defense vs 12. I'm sure someone will mod the plate shoulders to fit over the gambison as some point.

Femrey would be awesome only on the assumption that most of the male characters would either try to rape her or turn her into a concubine. 10/10 would play.

Put the patches in the bag, Vavra

Really? I never played Skyrim, is that true? Why would they do that? Doesnt that make horses completely useless?

Where the fuck do i find the chestpeice in this image? im trying to get the full look

there's some Cuman scale armour. I think that might work.

I found the Hounskull and wanted to make a less flashy and more intimidating set. Maybe this is more to your liking, I'm really happy with it. This body plate also has really nice straps unlike some, I was debating putting on a scarf but looks better without.

get yourself a shorter gambison. its clipping with your legs

I want to but I'm not sure if I've seen any gambeson other than the saxon one have more than 1 defense, and all the saxons have that ugly part. Also it doubles as stealth gear with 8/13 when I strip away my plate.
Any suggestions on what I could use or am I forced into a Pourpoint with 1 defense for the sake of fashion?

It's just the way the game does it. If you want max armour, you wear a coat over your plate armour to protect it :^)
I don't even know if this was intended given how much it clips. Hopefully it'll be patched out.

i just use the threadbare gambison

It says in the description that it's meant to be over the armor. Also I guess it helps with absorbing impact.

Is it just a random common loot from enemies? Tailor only has gambisons that go too far down unless they have 1 defense.

If they did that they wouldn't be able to animate his face in dialogs.

Fuck that, I think you can handle a single 3D RPG not starting like a build-a-bear workshop.

It's always fun when you don't know what to expect from the game and build a char that absolutely doesn't fit. I once went for an ancient swordmaster look, and then met my mother and sister who both were many decades younger.

I looted a helmet I didn't know existed from a bandit, it has better stats than the Hounskill and looks pretty cool as well with its scales.
Also this Bandit's Reinforced Jack just screams /fa/ but it takes up arm slots too and is kind of shit.

yes it is. its pretty common aswell. just go to that mill by skalitz and one of the bandits will surely have one

where did you get that jack?

I got that helmet very early on in a chest in a camp to the north east of Neuhof, on the road.
Apparently it wasn't supposed to be there and is now patched out.
I haven't found a better helmet yet. It may be the best.

One of the later bandit killing activities from Sassau sent me to this place and I got it from a regular bandit, same camp had a bandit with that helmet.

Where did you get that hood?

I have done everything you said but I have no option to talk to margaret about Hare. I guess It's bugged and I'm fucked.

That being said thank you for your help. I really do appreciate it.

That's Sir Radzig's hood, it's in the Talmberg castle in a very hard chest in the guard captains room.

yes but where

The upper left marker I placed is roughly where the bandit camp was. Though this may just have been a random drop from higher level bandits so might be no guarantee.

i love you mama

What's the green gem pommel sword you have on?

If you duel the Feint-hearted Knight over a sword, this is the unique reward you get. With the nice damage balance, insane defense (stronger than some shields), good durability and charisma it becomes one of my favorite swords so far.

I don't think it matters if you're going for a light armor build. Can you check if it work with the perk?

that durability tho, I just got St. George's and I need to maintain it almost all the time, especially after blocking blunt weapon users.

It doesn't, that's cool. I might make a set focused around Light Armor. Leather gloves count as plate for some reason, would Hunter's do?
I just picked up the perk ages ago thinking it would help if I got stuck in combat with my stealth gear.

How does durability work here?
Is it like Dark Souls where you go to a blacksmith and pay to have it repaired as many times as you want?

Either go to a smith/tailor and have him fix it for a lot of money, buy toolkits that can be used anywhere but degrade with use, or, if it's a bladed weapon, fix it on a whetstone for free. The latter two save you a lot of money but rely on the repair skill, so you need to start small.

Are there any "Leg Plate" items that count as light armor? This is what I put together so far, still need some gloves that count as light. Dunno what to do about head slots, leave as is for fashun or maybe go for a little bit of defense.

It wears like in Dark Souls, when using your weapon or getting hit. The difference is that if you beat a fight but end up standing on deaths door, some of your weaker cloth gear might drop to 0 or at least 20%. And like the other user mentioned, if your weapon starts losing too much durability due to blocking or what not you'll feel the damage reduction.

The NPC's in town can repair any amount of damage but it'll cost you. You use repair kits to repair things yourself but your skill determines how badly damaged it can be. With my max maintenance I can repair stuff at ~50% by myself. As you can see I can't repair those gloves.

Kind of weird, most chainmail counts as light armor, might be a bug or dev oversight. I dont think any gloves are allowed for light armor buff.

Jesus Christ that Strength/Warfare potion is fun.
I just drank one before assaulting a marauder camp, and felled half of them in the first seconds of combat while tripping balls and probably foaming from the mouth and screaming on top of my lungs.
I've got to get that recipe.

I found a mod to fix it, tested and works.
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/138

Artemis? I tried using it during a fight and didn't experience any trippy effects :/, although I was using other potions as well at the time. You can find the recipe in one of the treasure map locations.

That was my first thought.

If I've done all of the tweaks in OP and I still have crap performance am I pretty much shit out of luck?
I've been riding my i5 6600, 8gDDR4 and 970 for a while. Despite clearing the low reqs and having all of the options turned as low as possible the performance in the game is terrible which is a shame because I'm having a lot of fun despite it.

I saw this and had to check it out but seems some mod already threw it down the memory hole.

They can be quick when they get autistic about it. Like during the salt party when anons were uploading the Fallout 4 expansions onto the nexus.

wasn't it historically for keeping water off of the plate and chain mail so it didn't rust on the march?

and it's gambison, chain, plate then combat jacket you peasants.

I have the same build except an AMD 8350 instead of an i5. I run it at 50-60 fps on medium with just the RAM fix.

Do you ever get terrible freezes, and how long are your load times?
I guess I'll try unplugging one or two of my peripheral screens.

No freezes, loading time on conversations can leave a bit to be desired but it's nothing crazy and I don't have an SSD. More than 10 seconds is out of the ordinary and usually it's lower.

Maybe I need to double check whether I'm using the launch parameters right. I have a gog copy so I just stuck the -heapsize 1048576 at the end of the shorcut exe target.

Finally got to the end of the monastery. Fair warning, you get fuck all for sparing him. Better off just hauling his ass to jail and then killing the bandits, stealing their dice instead. The monastery is god awful, it reminds me of some of the quests from Bethesda's games where they shoe horn you into waiting for shit to happen, actually my best comparison is imagine if Bethesda made Bully.. And there is your Monastery quest. Once you find the key to outside it gets easier, I just fucked off and ignored the schedule. On the plus side you can steal some satanic books.

But yeah Monastery is easily the worst part of the game and its a very much what the fuck were they thinking moment because it just isn't enjoyable. You're better off skipping it completely and just killing the bandits in the church because you end up doing that anyway.

Really dumb decision on warhorses part. I'd expect this kinda shit from Bethesda tbh. Its unanimously hated.

if you can open hard locks there's an easier method.
In the monastery entrance courtyard you can go up the steps and into various rooms. these lead directly to the Priors room. I snuck up behind him and knocked him out and stole his keys. the key to the forbidden books cabinet is also in a chest in his room.
might make it easier for you guys.

Been fixing up my light armor set a bit more, using this mod to allow for the Riveted chausses and riveted gloves. It's really hard to get proper screenshots outside of cinematics.
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/147

Mail instead of padded chauses?

Mail counts as light even without mods, including hauberk and coif.

I'm triggered

Good thing I was planning to upgrade my computer at some point this year.

That's the method I used after realising trying to blend in was a total waste of time. Smash and grab is best. But its better if you can avoid becoming a monk all together (but that's only possible with mastering lockpicking).

You gotta admit that its a bad design. Such a shame because the lore building is excellent, but its easily the buggiest quest in the game. Also I should point out there's a spare key in the kitchen's pantry, which is the one I used initially and then broke into Prior's bedroom to steal the forbidden key.

It's just such a silly waste of time that ends up a 3 option choice, 2 of the options waste your time and 1 of the option allows you to progress as usual. At that point you might as well had not put it in the game.

Up till this point the game had been fantastic, though not without problems.

I hope you choke.

Are you approaching that nest from the west or the east? I can't get to it from the east and when I try from the west I always end up falling or stuck in bushes.

Come from the west, if you're careful you can proceed without taking fall damage. it is tricky and annoying though.

I'm at the quest where you need to sabotage the bandit camp but I've been putting it off because i'm scared that the main story will end up being like 5 hours long. Without spoiling anything how much longer does the main quest go for?

Also:
Bucks blood +50% stamina
Aqua vitalis -50% damage taken
Binky's rage +50% damage dealt
Lazarus healing effect
Bane poison

Holy fuck, I was just RPing witcher, I didn't think it would be that fucking effective

Is this quest bugged? I can't tell Matthew the time.

I believe that's the half way point. I don't know though since my save game bugged out a few main quest's later.

Shame, been having a lot of fun so I was hoping it'd be a bit longer

Or you could just make them yourself even. You start the game with the recipe for fucks sake. Buy all the belladonna in shops and you will have twenty fucking saves at all times.

Why the ass do guards keep searching me even when I don't have stolen shit equipped?

Be very careful if you killed all the bandits in Pribyslavitz.
For me, I did that and when I went back to Radzig to report the scouting mission, the main quest bugged out and failed.
Like, completely. There was no main quest at all. Killing the bandits fucks up the follow-up quest where you have to go fetch Sir Divish from Talmberg for reinforcements.
The only way I could proceed was to revert to an older save from before I killed the bandits and just ride in one the horse quickly to do the scouting before fleeing. The quest advanced normally after that, it doesn't really matter if you sabotage.
I'm not sure what happens exactly, it may be to do with the sabotaging of the arrows and food also; perhaps the game is trying to apply those effects to dead Bandits or something and can't, and the quest fails.
I'd avoid killing the bandits if I were you.

>>>Holla Forums

Well I managed to survive a fall only to have my game crash. Great.

your Conspicuousness is probably high

maybe (low) charisma level matters too, not sure

I think reputation matters as well, with a high one they'll be less suspicious even if you have really high consp

Is your reputation with the guards low? Cause guards have their own rep. Its region rep, then faction rep, then individual rep.

Funny because commies are mostly drug addicted cunts.

ah yes meant to mention reputation as well

Smug Posted

Potions should be more balanced with negative attributes sort of as a trade off. Bivoj's Rage lowers defence slightly but thats about it. Cockerel potion enables you to stay awake indefinitely.

dat feeling when you do the stealth battles and decide fuck it, single highhandedly kill every mother fucker in the castle all at once, 20 v 1 wearing no armor at all, just the stealth uniform.

Feelz good man. I'm also glad that they didn't kill my horse off, fucking hell that was scary the horse panel was greyed out and I'm like Noooooooooooooooooo! Pebbels! NOOOOOOOO! *whistles* PEBBELS OMFG! GOOD HORSEY! Just fair warning though make sure you get your armor back because they only give you two times before its deleted permanently. I did the smart thing and hid it in the camp before I was captured, came back to it during the night bit and 1 shot most of the assholes in the camp. Most of the guys in that camp are wearing end-game tier armours. Good loots.

this
ive been playing a noble knight and i can get the guards to ignore me knocking people out
its great

to be fair so does fucking wenches

Yeah, but if you have enough of them you can basically go innawoods like a savage if you want to never returning to civilization. Get the hunter perk for eating raw meat and you're set.

The fuck's that, a traffic cone?

It's a default Cryengine asset the devs so passionately forgot to remove from the map because polish

Any idea how to get to the chest?

tfw dont know if polish or polish

Does anyone else just not bother with a melee weapon anymore? As soon as I got like 5 levels in Archery fights became tons quicker if I just use the bow. Enemies still can't do shit to me because of all my armor, but if they're not wearing a helmet with a faceplate they get one-shot and if they ARE wearing a helmet with a faceplate it only takes like 3. Even less if I luck out and knock them unconscious with one of the headshots.

Compare that to melee where I have to spend like 3 or 4 minutes just on one guy because neither of us can get a single fucking hit in with all of the parries.

i mean if you hate fun thats one way to do it

i'm starting to think that the combat is more of a hard skill check than, anything else. i mean shit i ground vigor, strength and agility up via cheeze and now i can just spam stabs all fucking day and they just drop and after i got the furry perk and blood lust working it doesn't even seem to matter if they block or parry my ass. even switched over to light armor for shits and giggles and its still piss easy ended up killing half of sasau after a botched robbery trying to win the favor of that fucking miller.

I sure hope 1.3 fixes the fucking game problems.

It's an easter egg from the beta

By over-drinking and passing out you'll wake up in the tower, its random

Yeah bows are OP, I try to limit my use of them. Like user above me pointed out scaling goes pretty wild so a light weight melee build is more exciting to me. Many enemies die from a single lovetap of my sword anyway.

I actually found a second hood while going back to rob them some more. On the second floor (above kitchens, below master bedrooms) when you enter from the stair, the door directly to your left has a hard lock. In it is a bedside table with a very easy lock containing said hood.

Thanks, m8.
At least something good came out of that fuck up.

Thanks, worked on first try.

Why the fuck is sometimes now saving after a sleep?

it saves if you sleep for at least an hour in a bed you own

Are you sure you're sleeping in one of YOUR beds? It has to be one of YOUR beds to save the game, not just ANY bed.

You're right but some are buggy. The master huntsman bed doesn't guarantee save even though it's marked. I'm sure I've had some other owned bed not save properly as well.

Oh and you must NOT cancel, let it run its course.

This is annoying. When did I even do something to get marked in Talmerg? I hate when this shit happens.

Just install the unlimited saves mod lad. There's no shame in it, the game is poorly designed, it's not your fault.

mfw

he respawns infinitely

Perhaps a guard tried to stop and search you and you fast-travelled away without noticing.

Is the chest not very hard?

that's because it is.

LOL

I don't know if the writer cucked or just made a smart tactical decision but there was nowhere near enough 'christianity' for that setting. The veneer was there but nothing deeper on it. Characters don't even reference anything from the scriptures.

I've been grinding lockpicking by repeatedly opening the very easy and easy chests and doors without taking the contents. Once you reach level 15 and can use the Master Thief perk, all chests can be unlocked without having to play the mini-game.

For some reason he acts like a civilian, if you hurt him outside of the scripted fight - such as having Headcracker proc against him - he will act like you did a crime to him (for example if you tried to knock out a regular civvie and you fail, there will be a notification on the right side of the screen that they have noticed you, and they will start avoiding you if they survived the encounter). After this every time you meet him he will refuse to fight, although perhaps you executing him doesn't count.

Don't have a ton of knowledge about the period, but iirc the scriptures at that time were written and preached in Latin, which hardly anyone besides university priests and scribes knew. Before Hus nobody had translated them to Czech, and I don't think he had left Prague and published those by 1403.
Especially in the rural area the game is set in, even priests might have very little concept of what the Latin sermons they were giving meant. So the Christian themes permeating everything (Constant references to being a good Christian, "God be with you", etc) without direct reference to scripture isn't necessarily historically inaccurate.

Any alchemists here? What are you spam brewing? What are some good recipes with readily available ingredients? I got to level 8 with Artemisia potions (sage and wormwood), looking for better/quicker options.

Aqua vitalis is just marigolds and dandelions iirc, so that to level up, then autobrew lazarus potions for dosh

Everything in the Bible was still written in latin and pretty much the Church has a monopoly on it, and there's the part where the majority of the population in the countryside is still illiterate, hope they have some more, they did cut out the Third Act.

They have a good basis for game set during the Crusades. If they want to go full shitlord…

Only very easy and easy. And it's only a chance to proc and no guarantee. It's still a nice perk though.

Nettle and Merigod = Health Pots. Nettle is fucking everywhere, and there's a good bunch of it in the fields surrounding Rattay. I mainly spam that.
Protip: you can skip the auto-brew animation by pressing escape which means you can do it faster. The Butchers has like 30k in gold meaning I just sell my pots to her, there's an alchemy bench right next door. If you can get 1k of each ingredient you can make up to 3k worth of pots per run.

This is what I've been doing.

Why the fuck do horses' stamina gets drained instantly during combat?
Whenever I try to escape I mount the horse and he instantly drops me to the floor to get mauled to death. Is that a no-fun anti-escape mechanic or is my horse getting fucking anxiety attacks?

That shit happened to me when i got ganked after finding out Timmy's location.
Apparently it's a bug.

Same for me, except it's the second time it's happened. First time was while fast travelling and stopping to fight some bandits.
Seems it only happens after game interruptions (fast travels/cutscenes), just like most frame drops.
My last save was before entering the cave to find Reeky. Fucking kill me.

You sure that's not your horse getting spooked?

Pretty sure. When I mount him the stamina bar is empty, even if the attackers are far away.

Tried all the performance tweaks, but even with those (using low to medium settings) I still can't get over 45fps. Fuck this game.

How many slots does your toaster have?

It's a 4 slice toaster.

Found your problem.

Play at 1080/1440p with ultra settings/60fps instead. The extra resolution barely matters at this point, unless you're using a massive monitor there's diminishing returns the higher you go.

This game is a treat

Kotaku: Kingdom Come Owes Its Popularity To "Realism" And Conservative Politics

archive.is/LLSUQ
archive.is/4Vs27

Get a horse

kek

Yeah I was doing the bath house quest and stole some wine in Rattay and thought I made it out ok then a guard comes fucking chasing me. Thought I got caught but turns out I was guilty of not carrying a motherfucking torch. "You'll learn that crime doesn't pay" A FUCKING TORCH

So I was thinking of starting a new game at some point but this time doing a stealth character.
What's this game like for sneaking? Can you actually hide or does the AI just know where you are magically all the time when you catch aggro?

So when I ask the Bailiff in Sasau about quests, he says this. Is it related to me robbing every merchant in the town?

>(((nathan(iel)))
every time

ow. I spent a few years building in ground pools; my job was mostly digging ditches and laying pipe. One day of wearing just sneakers damn near crippled me.

where you using the arch of your foot like a shithead? as you know pic related using the ball of your foot so you could push with your calf. and not drive a pice of medal into one of the weakest parts of your foot that is not meant to take weight like that.

What and said, and back then (and still today in some christian churches, but none of the big ones) laymen should not study the bible as they could misinterpret it. Which is true, and also gave the clergy absolute power in deciding what is and isn't the word of god. Plus, as you must have noticed in the game, even mass was in latin so if you think religious people know little of the bible now back then it was way worse. Scholars (mostly clergy, since the Church owned schools to educate priests) knew latin, but common folk and nobles (still?) didn't. Not many years later the bible was available in the local language. I'm completely guessing here, but I think people would know a few quotes but that's it (like you or I know "give unto Caesar" but nothing else of that page), they for sure wouldn't be able to know what Matthew 6:9 is without asking a priest although I guess they'd know some of the stories.
Unrelated, but the Voynich manuscript is from the same time as KCD.

In the quest Besmirched, is there any way to find the ornate cross that Adam was talking about ? I only found the coin purse at the charcoal burner camp.

that cross is inside a chest in Andrew's basement

This is fun. Were it not for Sir Divish I'd have slaughtered you.

A very similar thing has been happening in the Islamic world for the last few centuries. The Arab world ironically reached the height of their civilization after the Sack of Rome since they inherited a large amount of the Romans' knowledge. They were also much more atheistic and scientific than the average Medieval European peasant and a lot of the Arab world's most known thinkers and writers originated from around the Dark Ages, when most of Europe was undergoing the things you stated. But they started regressing back to religious bullshittery sometime in the 1600s or 1700s and basically never really recovered.

That is not from the Voynich manuscript itself but from an 1980s book done in the style of the Voynich manuscript. I think it was called Codex Seraphinnus or something.

Thanks, I should've guess Andrew had it since he's a cunt but I was under the impression he didn't know anything about Adam.

I found out what the horse glitch was. I was getting up on it and instantly pressing shift.
The horses' stamina starts at 0, them it takes a while to loads up to the actual ammount because shit coding. If you try running instantly, it'll dump you off, because the game thinks you tried running when the stamina was empty.

Also, how do you use polearms?
I got a nice Italian Bill, but I can't fucking equip it for some reason.

Polearms are pretty much only usable in the areas they are found in. Shit reeks of DLC or expansion.

I had one in my inventory. Turns out you need to drop it to pick it up and use it. You can't do anything without dropping it and you can't put it back in your inventory.
That's fucking retarded.
Are there any mods that fix retarded things other than the saves? Only mods can fix this shit.

Is there any follow up to the Masquerade quest where I need to make a Cuman disguise to ambush bandits ? The quest finishes with a cutscene of me trying the outfit, Matthew says "it's only beggining" and after that Matthew and Fritz don't have any other dialog option. Is this a bug or do I need to do something ?

There's a few mods about balance and stuff like, there's also one that allows you to put polearms in your inventory too (you shouldn't have been able to do that without the mod, I assume it's a bug). I suppose more elaborate mods will pop up after they release modding tools, if they ever do.

…why does no one tell me these things? I was always trying to stomp with my heel,but yeah, I would get it with my arch about half the time. Seriously I'm just shit at watching someone do something, then emulating it. This is just like that time senpai told me not to pull up on the side of the wheelbarrow going down, but to push down on the side going up.

What?

Nice. I guess
I should mod my game more. There's a bunch of dumb shit in despite the "muh realism" Vavra kept shilling about.
You can't even sell polearms, so I'm guessing it's a "feature".

after that you need to talk to a guy in the inn about what he thinks cumans look like, then talk to a bunch of people before coming up with some more demonic looking costume. I never got that and I would recommend you not advance that quest further right now.

In talmberg (where divish is) NPCs are prone to spawn in the air above the bridge and then fall into the river to their death. One of the NPCs you need to talk to is Olenna who fell to her death in front of me as I rode into town, failing the quest. Its not time sensitive (i think) so i;d wait until that bug is fixed, or at least save beforehand.

I actually finished that quest, it's just that once you complete the costume, you get a new cutscene of you trying the "real" one with feathers and bones on it, then Matthew says "we're just getting started". After that, the quest completes and you get a Cuman disguise in your inventory but there is no follow up quest even if everything leads up to think that there is.

I have a bug where I can't tell Matthias the time they arrive and I also can't steal the silver while its still in Talmberg because it didn't spawn. I reloaded a save before starting it, not worth doing right now.

Talk with Matthew again after that to start it, but really don't do it. There are so many parts of this that have the potential to break.

If you're looking for a way to cheese reputation up to a max threshold with traders sell off cheap items, minimally 0.4 groschen, and haggle each of them down to 0.3; i.e. tip them repeatedly (if a region hates you, you wont be able to do this up to 100). It will even help your reputation with a region marginally and slowly. Each time you do it your reputation with the trader should rise 1-2 points and you'll get better prices on the items you buy and sell.

Anyone else curious about the quality of the modtools and what we are going to get out of it? If they can set up their own animations properly, I can see a lot of lewd mods in the future. The knocking out system is going to help with various rape mods and the full body model on your character (first person sex scene animations) might be cool.

Sorry to disappoint user but it mostly seems like a hard check for visibility and conspicuousness. If anything, they're pretty darn retarded even in broad daylight UNLESS you dare touch something contextual in the area.

Do bandits form the side quest Ruins respawn? I think I killed everyone in one of the camps, but it doesn't consider I have killed the leader and it has been days so there are no corpses to search if I have missed the one.

I think npcs respawn a week after you kill them.

Can you actually run and hide though, or do they just chase you indefinitely? Can you snipe from the shadows at night without them detecting you?

The AI is generally retarded and you can sneak right by them. Light levels barely seem to matter. However there are some few exceptions. Noise is actually very important, if someone hears you they will turn around and start looking where they heard the noise, and wearing noisier equipment makes you noisier. Also there are dogs in this game which are more astute than the humans, they won't attack you but will bark like madmen if you get near them and that will alert people nearby (even random civilians will come to see what the fuck is going on, even if it's the middle of the night, they'll get out of bed and wander out in their nightclothes to see what all the ruckus is about).

Also you usually can't just sneak up behind someone and silently kill them. They will likely scream in agony and everyone will know you just killed a guy. Even knocking someone out is loud and annoying, so you have to be careful. Sound is more important than sight.

When sneaking up on camps the stealth kill can be useful for taking out strays/scouts, but if you have multiple enemies in the near vicinity I've found it better to either take out a few with my bow (though they usually start charging by the second arrow) or by hitting them from behind with my sword which should only take 1-2 hits. Both strategies usually guarantee two free kills before the real combat starts, I think it's hard to stealth and re-engage without running away a fair distance but haven't tried it myself.

Oh and to add to
To me it seems they've tried to make it "realistic", light levels don't mean much/anything if their vision is obstructed (they have their backs turned or you hide behind something solid). But if you're hiding in a bush with some guy walking around 10 meters in front of you, you'll notice a huge difference depending on if it's dark or not.

Every time I speak with Hans I got the small bandit mission (where he gives you noble clothes) cut scene, but I have already finished the mission so it doesn't repeat beyond that scene. Is my game bugged for life or?

Daytime? Pretty much omnipotent AI if they have los to you, but it's daylight so whatever. Nightime? Very much more favourable to you. Even with torches they can have trouble spotting you in full plate if you stick to the shadows, which makes sense if you equip a torch yourself at night-you can't really see shit because, ironically enough, of the lighthouse near your face.

Some of my fondest memories are sneaking into cumin/bandit camps at night and poisoning everything, then going back in the next morning to finish them off. If they spot you, then it's fairly standard stealth stuff-leg it and break los. One thing I like is they'll go to where they think an arrow was shot from, so you can actually lure people away if you fuck up a sneak-shot with the bow.

If a wheelbarrow starts to tip over, you don't pull up on the handle of the side that is heading down. You push down on the handle that is on the side coming up.

someone make a new thread

Now I get it, I thought you were talking about lifting the wheelbarrow up.

This.

Can't you handle it yourself, big guys? Just change the link for a GOG one.

I keep getting these errors on the check after the install, what am I missing?

New thread when?

Fucking brainlets.

What's wrong with modding the crosshair back on when your bow's out? I simply didn't feel like looking up and to the left of his knuckles every time I wanted to fire an arrow. The game is already pretty arcadey so this simple change didn't do much.

Just kill yourself.

Nah, I'll just continue to play the game the way I want and there's nothing you can do about it. How's it feel knowing that? How's it feel knowing that I can aim without the crosshair yet choose to have it on?

I don't know, you tell me how it feels to be a scrub. How often do you save scum?

How do you save scum in this game when it takes Saviour Schnapps to save?