wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

Mumble Info down below

Label: Swamp

Address swamp.li

Port 64738

NEWS

PATCH 2.3.0. INKCOMING

Main Weapons

-Aerospray: leaves more ink droplets per shot, so each bullet will ink more turf essentially

-.52 Gal: more accurate at start, stays accurate longer

-Jet Squelcher: more accurate while jumping, by about 20%

-Clash Blaster: time between shots reduced by two frames

-L3 Nozzlenose: shots travel faster

-H3 Nozzlenose: no inaccuracy while jumping, bullets ink ground more

-Carbon Roller: horizontal flick killzone distance increased by about 35%

-E-Liter: shot speed increased

-Mini Splatling: time until ink recover after firing reduced by ten frames

-Hydra Splatling: now fires 25% longer

-Dualie Squelchers: More accurate in default firing mode by about 20%

-Undercover Brella: inks more turf per shot

Sub Weapons

-Beakons: Enemies that are near beakons will be revealed on the map JIMS GUNNA LOVE THIS

Special Weapons

-Tenta Missiles: you can target while in squid form, you'll still be a kid while firing

-Inkjet: more responsive

-Baller: more responsive

-Splashdown: lol you actually thought it was going to get changed?

–Some weapons had their "points to special" changed.–

Custom Splattershot Jr. w/Ink Storm: 190 down to 180

.96 Gal w/Ink Armor: 200 down to 190

Gold Dynamo Roller: 200 down to 190

Splat Roller/Hero Roller w/Splashdown: 170 up to 180

Slosher Deco w/Baller: 190 up to 200

Salmon Run now has more named ranks beyond Profreshional where 100, 200, 300, and 400 were; and will tell you when you've reached peak difficulty

A few other changes…

-can't jump as high on an enemy sponge

-ink rail on Mako Mart Rainmaker is changed slightly

-the Splatzones on Walleye Warehouse and Shellendorf Institute now inclde the tops of some objects in the zone

-fixed a glitch where you could dodge roll through a brella shield

-fixed a glitch where there could be two rainmakers on the field

-fixed a glitch with bars getting cracked when losing after teammates dc hopefully it works this time

POST FRIEND CODES
Post your Switch Code/Nintendo Network ID here for fun with squid friends you never even knew you could have!

Post your freshest and dankest squid memes here!

Also Post your Ranked builds you some anons could use the help/tips

Other urls found in this thread:

otonajp.com/puni-ana-miracle-dx
nintendo.com/switch/online-service/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OCTOLINGS ARE TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Soy Squid

Octolings are superior

I'm excited for the new thread.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH CUT IT OUT WITH THE MAINTENANCE SO I CAN PLAY NINTY

A shame. I was going to jump on, too.

Octolings are okay, but what about cuntboys?

ELMINATE THE GAY SQUID COMMUNITY

Can you really say I participate in the community when I mostly just post that and then wait for the next thread?

Well, it's a tradition, so yes. You're part of the community. Like Punxsutawney Phil.

You don't have to participate in order to help the gay community. Your mere presence bolsters their fold. There is only straight love here.

Have some stale WEBMs, squids.

gimme squid art

MAINTENANCE IS OVER

Reminder that those that are not fast are infact last
And a 20 splats in one game is totally possible

Splatoon2 is the best game on Switch right now

She's that fucking stupid, yeah.

What's the matter? Upset that even PewDiePie thinks you're waifu a shit?

What can quench Marina's thirst for hot ink?

Remember ARMS?

Yeah, me neither.

They didn't even fix the bar cracking when you have a dc

Nothing to fix if it's intentional

My dream builds are coming a reality

Careful with that hoodie, Trayvon.

With all that special up why not consider object shredder instead of ink resistance? I ask considering that ink resistance is less, if at all, necessary on long range shooters.

FRY THE OCTOS TAKOYAKI NOW

ay yo lemme order dem chuck taylors off you, weeg.

I gotchu fam

i remember noodle arms

Nintendo still does the retarded exponentially increasing bans that prevent you from peer to peer matching with your friends that's been a problem since the wii (Pre homebrew to change your Wii ID because fuck nintendo is retarded about banning people)

Good 'cuz nobody plays it, and everyone else is forcing themselves to "enjoy" Splatoon because at least it's not New Super Mario Bros.

The final Splatfest results disagree with you.

Min Min and Mechanica were the only good things about that game.

What did he mean by this?

I think he means "I have a personal resentment of the bing bing wahoo man please validate me"

GET IN MUMBLE YOU SQUIGGERS! WE ARE 6 NOW

Only if it's uninspired, unlike Odyssey.

Aw, is the butthurt Calliefag and/or octonigger mad that the facts don't support his opinion?

That'll change when paid online goes live, then it'll die like all the other online trash.

Reported. Kill yourself, horsefucker.

I recognize (You), in the rare occasions I see your posts, (You) reply to half the thread in a single post, writing like an insufferable nigger with a bleeding mangina, without exceptions.
Granted, after the first time, I don't even read the gay shit (You) regurgitate on your keyboard anymore, but at least TRY to be less monotone, add some pictures to your shitposting folder or something..

niggerfaggot

Is that a pony recreation of the scene from duo rondo? It's still heresy but that's pretty well made.

If octopus has 8 legs then that means inklings have 4 pussies right?

Not everyone on Holla Forums is one guy you paranoid faggot.

Alright
time to play with my Forge and Range Blaster

WHENS MY CUSTOM RANGE BLASTER NINTENDO

Maintenance right now, I believe.

We have five in Mumble and there's a new map. Get in here, squiggers. One more and we can start doing private battles.

I'm just joshing you guys. These are both me, lol.

Atleast it'll cut the retarded brazilian child population to almost nothing

I mean it's retarded, but I'm glad it still holds some value.

They still sell it for $60 new at my local Walmart.

Disappointing that the game won't actually let you Chaos Dunk through the hoops.

ALL RIGHT SQUIDS
tell me what you think of the new map and weapon

I did a few matches of Turf War and I tried out the Dark Tetra Dualies. I like the kit. Autobomb and Splashdown are great for dualie weapons in my opinion, but the weapon itself is trash. Ink coverage is underwhelming, fire rate is slow, shots are inaccurate, damage is low, and the extra dodge roll gimmick is more or less negated by how slow and short the dodge rolls are, combined with the massive wait time after a roll, rendering you a sitting duck. Frankly, the drawbacks of the weapon heavily outweigh the benefits. Last night, when it released, I thought this weapon was going to be a massive game changer, but in actual practice, I find even standard splat dualies to be the superior weapon. They simply can't out-damage weapons of similar range and utility like Splattershots, N-Zaps, or really any of the other dualies, possibly including Glooga.

Goby Arena is an interesting map. I appreciate the verticality it has, but dislike how many uninkable areas there are. People will be constantly fighting over the center area, and there really aren't a lot of convenient ways to get into enemy territory. It's practically suicidal to do so, unless you jump from the hoops to the higher island off to the side. In short, it's okay. It's not Starfish Mainstage bad, but it feels small, overall.

As mentioned in , you can't jump through the hoops, which makes it marginally less fun.

Dads who play videogames are the best dads.
And I'm not just saying that because it was one of the few positive experiences of my childhood.

US Splatfest was announced. We're UK levels of stupidity now.

marina pls

Marina confirmed for Red Pilled Goddess

The egg came first.

Hey! Save it for the splatfest.

NICE

now play the lewd one fagget.

It's already been scientifically proven that the egg came first though.

Everybody go home. Splatfest is over.

Nothing but egg propaganda

Shes corrupting the minds of the young inklings. She needs to be shot before more of her absurd octoling ideology infects the young ones.

Then who laid the first egg dummy?

We're one short of being able to do private battles again. Somebody get in here.

Nah.

Thoughts on the Tetra Dualies?
I thought the prospect of having 4 dodge rolls was cool, at first, but that fucking end lag.
Fastfalling off of moray towers still ends up with me lagging when I hit the ground.

If you're a left side played the tetra dualies should be good

is my shitty opinion.

Teenagers/Adults will choose the white colour
Children the yellow colour

If Chicken v. Egg has the same stage as this JP splatfest, we're going to have something interesting on our hands.
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME!!
The gist is that that thingy in the middle comes down after some time, trapping inklings inside where they fight to the death. Or until a jump pad materializes in the center that lets you out. I don't know if it'll ever raise back up once it finishes, if it doesn't it means the victor gets free turf for you team for an entire match, which is kind of cool and would be way cooler if faggots with stingrays didn't exist to turn the honorable Thunder Duel into a big shitheap.

Suctions Bombs are Fun

Who laid it then?

The ancestor of the chicken, that was not quite a chicken yet.

ur mum

Dualies are for droolies.

REMOVE THE POST MODERNIST OCTO

Non-chicken creatures that had evolved the ability to lay eggs similar to a chickens.

o shit i am late
Splatfest NA

This is almost European. The difference is that Pearl and Marina seem to think it's all a joke.
Ignoring that, it's Toiletfest-tier.

The shape reminds me of the Christmas NA Shifty Station with the scrubbers in the middle spreading ink. It looks like they added alternate paths so it might not be as shitty, and the gimmick sounds more fun.

Also, the Splatposts so far seem to be more about "which do you like more" rather than the actual, atrocious, euro-tier question.
I'm placing my bet on chiken.

damnit i posted the wrong memes.

Get on mumble, we are 5, you bitch ass SQUIGGAS!

'splat' is the sound that semen makes

ergo, this franchise is gay.

If your semen makes noise, shitposter, you need to go to the doctor.

Spray those fags on team egg with your white ink in the name of GOD!

let me clarify

it's the sound that my semen makes when i spray it all over your mother's fat face while you're in the basement playing children's games.

That's not gay though.

Q, if you're still around we're ready to do private battles. Just get back in Mumble so we can add you

I always wonder what the psychology is behind people thinking that "I fucked your mom" is a devastating idea. It has to be based in some deep-rooted oedipal shit. Even if it was true, I wouldn't be upset, I would just think that you were a retard who had shit taste.

I'm not a fan of having to pay for online play, but it could be a lot worse.

What an utterly pointless and stupid phrase, of course it could, that doesn't make a shitty situation better.

Don't play anything but PC then dumb nigger.

Fuck you I'm going to wait for hacks to get LAN mode to work with LAN emulation software.

Sure, but that doesn't change the fact that we'll be paying for a lower quality service than we got for free on the Wii U, and the paywall will shrink a playerbase that's already small (when the Japanese are in Splatfest, the rest of the world can't even muster 100 teams for league battles).

How much were mynintendo Gold coins supposed to be worth again? For the rebates.

F

How much would you pay to fuck a woomy?

otonajp.com/puni-ana-miracle-dx

A squidkid that has a good vaginabro does it for free

Morning bump.

Sorry I couldn't jump on the Mumble over the weekend, squids. I've been trying to get more involved with the community. :(

I now have all four S+ rankings!

Any tips for a lazy, but aspiring squid who is slowly working up the ranks? Other than git gud faggot

git gud faggot
Nah, I kind of hate to say it but keep playing and eventually you'll get to a rating where you win about half the time or a little more and that'll get you to S+ in enough time. Your winrate will be about 50/50 and your chance to progress up a rank will be about 50/50.
If you want to slide the odds in your favor though, aside from practicing enough to beat any squid in a duel without trading, focus on staying alive as much as you can. Run away from fights that are scary, stay around your team, try to harass the objective as much as you can. And try to make notes of where enemies come from, there have been more than a few times I thought "hmm, I haven't seen an enemy in a while, I bet someone's trying to get behind us" just to turn to see that yep, there's a squid there.
I hope it helps a little bit, really you can make it up there my playing a bunch

good job for being good at a NINTENDO Videogame for seven year olds.

Do you often play during the early afternoon? I see you on fairly frequently. :^)

A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, ‘You are mad; you are not like us!'
– St. Anthony the Great

Sometimes

I'm not permabanned from online at least. Still this fucking sucks.

Also, climbing up the ranks has been easy peasy so far. I've been able to skip ranks a few times, and the lower ranks seem to fall for some really basic tricks. Not to mention the fact that I can get 20+ splats sometimes. I'm assuming once I hit S and above that this all changes. The only thing really holding me back right now is my own anxiety and the fact that playing with lower rating shit tier players means that my team has them, too.

How far along were you?

It sounds like you'll make it up to S+ pretty easily, user, no need to be nervous

The reminds me

Completed single player with all weapon skins. Was around level 30 with close to A+ ranks in all game modes minus the new one, which didn't exist then. I had to put Splatoon down due to internet issues in the fall and paying for bandwith.

Apparently my save data from all of my Switch games was deleted due to fallout of family politics. It even has parental controls on it now.

Squids, if you love vidya move away from family.

I'm glad I live on my own. I would have had a shit fit simply because of the time and effort put into my file.

A friend of mine bought one of those Nyko docks, and it fucked his USB C port. He had to send his Switch in to Nintendo to get it repaired. We thought his files were as good as gone. He was in a panic for a week and a half until he got it back, and it was fine. You have my sympathy.

How old are you exactly?

3rd party battery accessories NEVER EVER. I had one for my first 3DS and it fucking exploded in the charger. You're better off carrying around one of those cell phone power packs duct-taped to the back of your switch.

You have my sympathies user

28. Mother's ill with blood clots and pneumonia from super flu. She needs constant watch due to blood clots or we send her to nursing home. Brother threw out his back too. So I'm paying for everything now.

For alt dock I use Hori stand. I don't have the space in my room for second monitor so I use Switch in tabletop mode on desk. Dock lets me plug in charger and I use PC speakers via AUX.

That sucks. My mother was in the process of having heart surgery after I had moved out of state, and I came back to help her recover for a year and a half. Family is important, but I feel like they drag you down sometimes.

Well I suppose the good news is after level 10 I shitlist turf war for ranked only and get proper stats this time.

300 with randoms

Thank dog this shit takes only 1 hour to get my 2 superbonuses and i still stay in 300 this time It went up (340) and down. (330)

3 Round = 20 eggs Quota

I'm afraid to jump on SR again because after the 300 mark, the randos can't seem to hold their own. I don't want to further lose pay grade.

Its a Gamble and it depends on the Weapon and Map.
Got over 100 Eggs with randoms.

I look forward to seeing you out there.

I got 98 with randoms once. Usually, they're too stupid to coordinate properly. Salmonid Smokeyard is a nightmare because, despite that map being a few months old now, people still don't know how to work as a team on it. Nobody shares the elevators and nobody checks the corners for bosses.

Salmon Run randumbs sucks until you hit profreshional. I'm going to suck on the new salmon run maps. I wish there was a way to scout Salmon Run maps without LAN.

If you jump on the Mumble, sometimes there are people willing to coordinate with you who aren't completely worthless

They found the counter for Run Speed ups every slot
It's fucking bubbles
Jesus christ I have never felt so defeated

That's me every day in league.

Maybe more.

So let me get this straight:

Am I understanding you correctly? And if so, why do you tolerate this abuse?

would pay a underage Squidgirl Prostitute for you! You don`t have a easy life.

God bless you, user.

They got sick after deleting my save. At the moment I'm working less than part time and can't afford to move. Even though it's rural rent here is $800 a month. So they better appreciate me now and let me play fucking vidya when I want.

Thanks for support. Would reply earlier but I got called into work. How many levels until I can Chad popper?

Still, they locked your switch up with parental controls
and you're 28
Are they actually insane?

Post yfw the person carrying the power clam on your team decides not to walk forward two steps to make a goal, through your team's color with three enemies dead and the fourth nowhere in sight, and instead turns around to walk to the center of the map and hide in his ink oblivious of the large "please kill me right now" marker on his back

What is the point of S+n shit? Will I get more powerful players the higher number I get? I miss Splatoon 1's old S+ where it meant fucking something.

It's just something more to strive for, for the most part. But you need to have a winrate a bit over 50% on average to move up, so the rank itself won't put you against better players, but going out to do it should raise your mmr to find better players

Yes. But no pity. It was my fault for not putting parental controls through my account first when I got the Switch. And now I'm still trolled by family because they will refuse to desync the app even after I move out and keep Switch with me.

The only solution to this problem is to make another My Nintendo account (account transfers require parental controls PIN), buy a second switch, and sync parental controls to my new account before parents find out.

I'd feel sad for you if you weren't such a fucking manchild.

You're 28 and your parents are walking all over you. This should have stopped TEN(!) years ago. Fucking hell

I had a frustrating time in ranked yesterday.

Disgusting. Never have I seen such a display of blatant poofery. Never in all my life.

I forgot my face

Woomy is marginally superior to ngyes.

Checkmate, atheists.

Agreed. This was all done while I was at work too. Anyway I'm not quite level 10 yet. I'll be skipping splatfest due to work. Even when I'm 10 I'll be playing ranked with randumbs and scrubbing slots.

If you're not already on there, join us on the mumble some time, and we can do league or privates or something. You can probably order gear from us to get you back up to speed.

look at this woomy

Nice glasses faggot got any other defects you want to advertise to the world?

her left boob is bigger then her right.

That's the last straw

When you find out Arowana mall was taken off rotation due to a collision detection glitch

I do
I still play it, its pretty good.

That's a squid, alright.

WOO҉M҉Y

GET ON MUMBLE NOW, SQUIGGAS! WE ARE 4.

I'm still goddamn furious that they want to charge for this shit
If there's no free weekends I'm not goddamn playing online.

WE ARE 6 SQUIGGAS LETS PLAY!!

Average being dead is now 2 at 300% @ Salmon Run.
Finally some little Progress

WOMBY

Thanks again, Mumble friends for a great few hours. I really appreciate the good times and the bad times.

AROWANA MALL IS HAUNTED

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Can someone explain me this please?

Some people really, REALLY want to win. like me ;_; Honestly, unless I'm grinding for chunks, I'm likely using my regular gear based on looks alone, which means my good gear. I like to look fresh.

You're the man, Weeg.

Gotta be right back Bon. I just gotta charge my console battery

Also the GooTuber is surprisingly really fun

Bon im in the Mumble btw and might stream to kill time for the direct

lol

OH MY GOD!

PAID LORE DLC.

FUCK IT I'M DOWN.

20 dollars for cosmetics. Nice.

ALSO INKLINGS FOR SMASH

LESS EXCITED BUT HEY THATS COOL

STILL GONNA JERK OFF TO THAT EXPANSION TRAILER LATER

Are you willing to pay for your octolings?

hype

If it was just octolings no.
But I get a new Singleplayer stuff, and new story content, so yea.

How does it feel to suck corporate dick this hard?

Now that you can play best species I might try and get back into the game again.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FROM THE MOMENT THEY WERE FIRST REVEALED I PREACHED THAT OCTOLINGS ARE SUPERIOR AND NOW THE TIME HAS COME TO SHOW THE WORLD ALSO HOLY HELL THOSE OCTO QTS ARE SO CUTE

IT'S FINALLY TIME!
AT LONG LAST!

Also being a poor fag since it Splatoons inception is suffering

But you gotta earn it user. :^)

Yes goys. Pay for your waifus.

So why are Octolings all fucking sluts

I love existential crisis marina

LET'S NOT FORGET THAT PIRHANA PIT AND CAMP TRIGGERFISH ARE COMING NEXT MONTH
whew I had to get all that hype out

user please don't remind me I'm a poorfag neet. One day I'll be able to prove that Octolings are superior

How do you do fellow squids?

I'll give you $20 to get an octo gf

Memes right?

Holy shit, I completely missed agent 3 being there.
This is what the splatoon 2 main campaign should have been.

That's a kind offer and I truly appreciate it but I can't accept it user. I don't have a switch or a WII U but I've been posting here since the very first thread. All that time I've told myself I'll be able to save enough money to play with you guys but problems keep arriving. But I'm confident this year (maybe) I'll be able to get a switch or Wii U. But what about that user who is paying for his family? He sounds like he deserves it more than I do

>>>Holla Forums

On the one hand, I'm completely against paid DLC.
On the other hand, it's at least some content for Splatoon 2, which will become unplayable after September.
Who am I kidding, this is a fucking joke.

[citation needed]

nice new template, what did she see anons?

Someone already posted an ACTUAL template, user

Okay.
nintendo.com/switch/online-service/
Paid online means that the online multiplayer modes of games becomes inaccessible to people with an IQ above room temperature.

Eh, I don't know. They've moved the date for that like twice now.

You mean the paid online service they already delayed two times? It's just going to get delayed until they abandon it.

Slav squat edit when?

TUPAC ALIVE IN SERBIA OCTO VALLEY

Next NA Splatfest: East Coast Gangsta rap vs West Coast

If i could i could give you 20 bucks so you won't feel left out user.

Alright, I poorly snipped the new outfits they showed off, have a look at the new clothing

there were 24 shown

a good amount of old clothes make reappearances

GET OUT OF THERE SPLATTER

and there they all are

Thank you user but I can't accept it. But one day I will be able to play with all of you squigs

I actually really like the music and the edgy aesthetic.
Seems the Octo also gets more gadgets or am I mistaking?
I'm guessing the big lore reveal is that humans tried genetic experimentation to survive/make soldiers, and they didn't finish it before going extinct/it went wrong wiping them out

He's a New Yorker are you retarded

Anyone who does should be laughed at for being such a faggot

YESSSS>>14454331

Octoling fashion

(one off)
looks exhausting

We have six people so we're doing private battles on the mumble if anyone wants to join
GET IN HERE

Are you guys pro-dlc or anti-dlc?

Anti

then nah.

Are you fucking gay or something?

does it sound quiet or is that just me?

Faggot

This is a really simple answer, its a mutation a deformity of a previous generation of a beast that closely resemble the dna of the chicken it got to fucking and fully developed into the life from we eat daily.

What are you, fucking entitled? Video games cost so much to make so you should bend your ass and support those companies. They have to pay for so much shit you know, PR, gender divisions, etc.

Also serious question, aren't you guys basically giving money towards the same idea that team fortress 2 did like the gameplay looks pretty shit and dead simple and there's a shit ton of cosmetics you can unlock by playing and you pay for features you can't get normally. I wonder where I heard this before?

Honestly the Octolings being DLC just fucking killed any enjoyment I got out of this game. It was the one thing I was looking forward to with the original game and this one and they decided to shit on it with blatant kikery.

You're fucking stupid.

But you pay with in game money user also clothes provide buffs to stats and from what I've seen the game is simple to play and hard to master

Again not really sounding too different from tf2 well with the expectation of cosmetics proving buffs but that used to be a thing with hat simulator. Just because a game has a learning curve doesn't exactly make it good.

You're a fucking moron.

And your a faggot who's sensitive about someone talking poorly about his favorite shit game. Oh but by all means, please do go on about how I am wrong angry user.

That's why Octolings were created user.

That kid has a dead ringer impression of miyamoto

He's not Mexican, though.

I think you mean russian user

Also if anime is such a turn off for you, maybe you shouldn't be a on image board that primarily uses anime reaction pictures.

I've shit things smarter than you.

I don't get it but if you want me to add on they also shit on the Octolings themselves by making them uglier than their original counterparts. I wanted to play as octos with big tentacle "hair", not short droopy shit.

You're a fucking retard, especially since you can't read.
Anime isn't a turn off for me, you dumb fucking jew. I said in
I called a retarded looking anime girl. Because she looks like she has Down's syndrome, like you. Did I really have to explain this? Are you really this fucking stupid? Please kill yourself.

They better have the Classic Octoling available.

Knowing Nintendo they won't.

Also a thought just occured to me. Switch hacking is making progress. How close are we to being able to pirate DLC?

I prefer to use the aerospray most of the time. Does anyone have any good ideas for what item abilities and subabilities to look for? I have been using ink saver for main and sub weapons alongside swim speed.

Jezz, took you that long to respond do you have Parkinson's or are you that slow it takes you that long to actually respond.

The only one here with downs is you, since your devoid of answer to back up that the game isn't shit, or a actual good insult shows how fucking new you are.

Maybe you could get away with the campaign but I'm sure you won't be able to use the gear online

What makes you say that?

OOOF, that faggy little octoboy wearing latex, my dick can only get so hard.

The only tears around here is mine for the promised day of Octoling superiority is finally here

Don't be gay user

Life truly is pain

For a second there, I thought the girl on the right's hand was actually a dick sticking out of her dress pressed up against his head.

It's too late dubs man, it's too late

Stop that.

DELET THIS

I knew that this game was only played by gay pedophiles.

They probably will, which will only make the paid dlc even more of a bitch. Good thing I only bought the first one.

Christ, you guys need to chillout

Special Charge Up and Special Power Up. Run Aerospray MG all day, every day and do constant curling bomb rushes to piss everyone off. Honestly, why aerospray, though? It really loses its usefulness outside of turf war.

I am deciding between this and Burnout Paradise as my next game. What do lads? I have not played either.

I wanna see more of pearl and the tale of how tupac faked his own death and then fled to serbia and then Octaria

Do you like shooters user?

I really hate how the octolings look. The bridge of their nose looks wide, the angle of their eyes bother me, and I hate that it looks like they're wearing eyeliner instead of the full-on racoon eyes.

Also, who is letting these foreign invaders into our home? It's bad enough that one of them is considered a celebrity. Soon enough, inklings will be a minority in Inkopolis. Just you wait. I'm not kidding. A majority of players are going to be octolings, and it will ruin the tone of the game

I thought the thing people didn't like about paid DLC was when it's released around the same time as the game in an obvious cash-grab. The "expansion" is coming out almost a year after the game, so it's likely it wasn't already made then cut, and twenty cheeseburgers for a new campaign sounds reasonable to me.

Get Splatoon 2 and play with us on the Mumble. We'll treat you with respect(mostly).

It's all a social experiment user, when squids are beginning to be outnumbered they'll realise and it'll be another civil war.

The future seems so bright user, why won't you finally admit that Octolings are superior?

Why did the Jew kill the seal?

Because their design in the Nintendo Direct video looks like ass. They look nothing like how they did in the single player mode in either Splat 1 or 2 and they don't look anything like how they look in the artbooks. Instead, they gave them sad, innocent, puppy dog eyes, like Marina, as if they're trying to push some bullshit agenda that they're the victims or some nonsense.

Marina got the booty

Now wherever could that narrative have come from…

Are you implying that they aren't user? The war of inkling aggression is over user and peace has been made since hating Octolings is unfresh.

The trailer implied octolings are tube-grown super soldiers. You probably play as an escapee or a genetic reject.

I guess. I like the aesthetic of this game with the colors and the JSR vibes.

Sounds gay but okay. I'll ink about it.

I believe one of the art books suggested that octarians came from the cut off tentacles of an octoling, which later grows into another octoling…. or something.

Well I can't really tell you how the game is since I don't have it but I do enjoy being in this thread with these anons. And did you check out burnout user and see how the gameplay was?

A'int no party like a squidbang party.

Why is she pissing herself?

NEVER ENDING GRINDING!

Great, now i have to get gud and get out of Rank A/S

Cause it's a fetish that a decent amount of people have, pretty tame compared to the hyper hairy futa bimbo with shitting dick nipples stuff I see on /d/

please disregard I suck cocks.

Wait, I thought it was blue for crips? Imagine a red vs blue splatfest for the bloods and the crips?

I'm going to buy the DLC to support splatoon, also loved the single player.

Not going to play as the octoling, though. I would consider it if they even looked remotely like the models we are accustomed to. Why do they look so weird? Why arent they normal octos? Is it because of the clothing/headgear that wouldnt fit? The flat tentacles look so off. I hope they have hairstyles for octos that allow for the original hairdo.

What are good builds to have? From playing turf war I see people who seem to know what they're doing stacking run speed up but is that all there is?

You wear what ever looks freshest.

Like said, you wear whatever looks fresh. Turf war means nothing. As for abilities, what weapons are you using? Weapon choice, including sub weapon and special weapon are a major factor in what's considered "good" for gear abilities.

I want the nigger to go

just because she ruins my pedophile masturbation sessions

source?

also too old

It's probably because of headwear. It's kind of a shame but the new style grew on me really fast and now I'm looking forward to it.
It'd be nice if they at least gave us an octowig headgear that's just the octoling hair

I fucking hate fading things in ms paint

Those fuckers look hideous, why would anyone want to play as those?

Are (You) being retarded on purpose? I sure hope not.

Job Bonus well spend on DLC.
2B Fair, a whole Year free Updates is really nice

Meme to the extreme.

I just realized something.

I need pics of Pearl wearing an executive dress.

We have five. Get in here and we'll do some pre-Splatfest private battles.

this shade of white is pretty

I'm feeling weak at the gym tonight, squids. :(

It happened again

This one is definitely in the bag for Team Chicken, yeah.

We only had one disconnect but what a disconnect

Fuck off, shill. The moment the Switch becomes hacked I'm pirating the Octoling DLC. Charging for some shitty missions and a skin is a fucking ripoff

My white ink contains more salt then protein and little tadpoles right now!

The plan is coming into fruition, The normal fags now see the power of the Superior Octoling race and the Inklings know of it as well.

Shitposting on a level i've not seen since….

Attached: DX6Jx4pW0AERMkV.jpg (800x480, 164.73K)

Patrician taste.

Best damn splatfest I've ever had. Go team chicken.

Which one, squid friends?

Attached: 29062513_10209267018667042_6370963261033320432_n.jpg (960x540, 56.64K)

1 main and 3 subs of ink resistance aren't too different, I'd stay with the run speed personally

Attached: F I N A L L Y.jpg (1280x720, 245.72K)

Good job, K-Money.

This is a preddy good shifty station. I hope we get a stage like it soon.

Attached: 1503535262393.jpg (1023x759, 114.18K)

A little late, but here you go.

Attached: fresh meme.png (728x747, 513.06K)

Any events this fine evening? Aside from Splatfest, that is. I'm a drunk and incoherent unemployed squid Warning: not actually fit for Splatoon

Attached: squideo.mp4 (1280x720, 2.55M)

fight on team chicken

New thread when?

I'll make a new thread. user

You won't

Attached: 64f2de170f740248993498320a33fb1033b52b3784cb070e21829bdab2795b07.jpg (750x651, 64.94K)

New Thread