Why is an autistic sperg like Bannon allowed to be near the white house?

Why is an autistic sperg like Bannon allowed to be near the white house?

embarassing

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trifunctional_hypothesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's where he's at because Washington squares are more retarded than he is.

People in Washington are genuinely impressed that he actually read books. Like, they were impressed he read the Art of War, which is like a short pamphlet that every edgy high school sophomore has read.

50 years of voting for MUH LESSER EVIL led you tits to vote for literally the least likeable human being in the world at the primaries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trifunctional_hypothesis
We autists are retaking our place as the rulers from the shadows. People like me and Bannon, we are destined to rule over the peasants.

Who is you? The only Americans who voted here, voted for either grandpa or grandma.

See, the problem is that putting political people into positions of national security is nothing new. Pretty much every piece of outrage over Trump's actions is nothing new.

tbh I'm trying to come to terms with my cynicism. Also I think the newly minted leftists are people who would be all for a CIA coup, which is looking increasingly plausible.

The level of incompetence and sheer stupidity we're seeing from the other side makes Bannon look like Alexander Hamilton. Take your liberal whining somewhere else, there's lots wrong with Trump and Bannon, you picked the wrong side to complain about incompetence.

i think i read art of war when i was like 7

Non-burger here, I honestly don't understand why do people dislike him. What did(n't) he do? From what I've seen said about him it's looks a lot like just a typical boogeyman for liberals.

this is probably one of the most symbolic Holla Forums-tier posts I've seen, maybe only second to "humans vs orcs".

feels dumb man

I would also like to add that the layer of irony makes it all the better when Holla Forums accuses Jews of that very thing.

only thing you are gonna rule over is trainsets

He got where he is by kissing Trump's ass in just the right way.

Same as all of Trump's other appointees.

The problem with Art of War is that people treat it like it's supposed to be some big extended metaphor when it isn't. It's a treatise on warfare in ancient China.

Because he is the media genius behind the biggest electoral upset in American history?

He wants to lead a Judeo-Christian crusade against the Muslims, among other typical far right masturbation fantasies.

I thought he was supposed to be a Jew hater.

Yeah, but that's like every liberal and leftist ever on politicians they disagree with

bump

It's not that it's supposed to be, it's that it works as a metaphor for lots of things. Not entirely, but people find chink stuff to be 2DEEP4U