What are the best looking disc art for games? Apart from box art I think this is often neglected...

What are the best looking disc art for games? Apart from box art I think this is often neglected, but the actual way the media the game comes on looks does add to the presentation. I'm looking for clean, creative, and interesting looking designs. What are some of your favorites?

The Darkness 2 had some nice disc art. I also liked design of Catherine and Automata's discs.

And xbox version.

looks like a weird photoshop with the dude just pasted in front on a chair

looks fantastic

Dump some more art please, lost my disc art folder.

I'm not super familiar with a lot of them which is why I made an entire thread, but here's some off the top of my head

talk about scratching the bottom of the barrel as far as template threds are going

Goddamit, I told Mark he should clarify rule 7 to prevent wastes of neurons like you to equating it with everything and anything. Your very thoughts work the same way as a tumor.

Every thread is a template thread if you think about it.

jesus christ

I don't think that's him

You're right, we've already discussed everything there is to talk about. We might as well shut down Holla Forums for being a template board.

Disc art? Frankly i never even bothered paying much attention to them, they're usually rather bland, especially the early shit like Sega CD, saturn, and turbografx. It's actually really fucking annoying too, since it's not unheard of to see scratches on the top layer of the disc, where all the art is suppose to be, and good luck buffing that shit out.

wabisabi, and plenty of games in the thread are from sega cd/saturn.

Painted nail. Singular. To give it the added appearance of being the head on the dick.

Also, it's obviously pink because it's a feminine penis.

The jap sega cd/saturn, not quite, what i'm talking about. THESE are what the CDs for some of those look like to anyone who isn't a weeb.

these are terrible

thats nice, I specifically asked for nice looking ones but if you're going to post shit ones what's the point? Are you just here to shit up the thread or are you gonna contribute regardless of your autistic hangups?

Except the sonic one. Mario ones looks like low test garbage.

The disc of ZOE1 is nothing special, but for the longest time I thought it's original design included a huge "tear" on it. Since the design looks like a circuit board, I though it looked cool that it had a part that looked like it was burnt out. Turns out my copy just had an actual tear in the sticker, but I didn't realize this for years.

But as for favorite, this Bayonetta disc instantly came to mind. Disregarding all the visual clutter, one look at this CD and I knew I was in for a wild ride.

Simple but seriously good-looking.

I don't even like serious sam but that's fucking great looking

just not a fan of the levels, I prefer doom and quake and duke 3d approaches to first person shooters more.

This.
Why are so many gamers degenerate beings?

The double-layered Wii U disks feel so good in your hand.

the curved edges are a nice touch.