Joins a group called The Rangers

Still the best Breath of Fire.
Capcom really shouldn't have killed this IP.
Feels bad man.

also there's this

I want to fug the cat.
With all the censorship and dumb choices, do you really think it'd be better for the IP to live? Being sold to some other company would be nice.

>do you really think it'd be better for the IP to live?
* do you really think it'd be better for the IP to live under Capcom?

maybe it if it were a boy

Why not tomboys?

YIFF IN HELL

I like cboys dboys and nboys owo

There's other stuff if you don't want to fuck a tiger. Faggot.

What the fuck is that, dick boy? Isn't that just a normal boy?

It's a normal boy with a dick owo

I see. It is 2018 after all.

oh yeah also nboy stands for nullboy uwu

who are these fucksluts?

You forgot the best shaman :^)

Well, Capcom did have the foresight to see that the RPG market was getting saturated so they went with other genre games they milked like Resident Evil or their fighting games. Still, pretty damn underrated game, there was a shit ton of innovations in it.

I knew that though.
Shitposting aside, are there actually people who fetishize asexual people?
It seems counter intuitive since you don't have much to do you couldn't do with other people.

Breath of Fire sluts.

Extra thicc

That game got pretty fucking dark at points, like that whole segment where you're invited into a fancy exclusive diner hidden in a cave, only to find out that it's a trap/test. If you survive their attempts to cook and devour you, then you're allow to eat there and devour other people who get caught in the trap.

Anyhow, I got to the part where HighFort starts exploding and the game crashed and won't continue past that point. So I quit.

But yeah, I'd fuck a Katt. I like how she presents while attacking.

Isn't Katt her name? Her race is called wolverine or some shit.

I dunno what her race is, but I've only played Katt's game. So I'd fuck a Katt.

Nigger, that like calling humans John because you know a human named John. At the very least you call them meatbags.
Call her cat chick at least.

I would argue 3 & 5 are the two best games, with 2 & 4 being tied for different reasons. 4 has too many translation errors, cut or censored sections, & all versions have a rushed & unfinished ending, & 2 is just a bit too basic even with the fan translation. I don't think anyone really likes the original game.

The original fantasy Rangers killed everything with swords you clown. In AD&D, Rangers used big ass swords and killed giants. They revived the archetype in 3.5e as well but they added the dual wield and bow option.

Forgot my image.

Perhaps this would be more to your tastes you pozzed sick fuck faggot.

That's her localized name. Her original name is something like Rinpoo Chuan or whatever.

Fug dis?

Never played any of them, but I like the character designs itt. Where in the series should I start? My favorite FF's are 5 and 9, and my favorite DQ's are 3, 5, and 6.

If I were an nboy I could have my groin touched without it feeling wrong owo

how retarded do you have to be to not get a gba/snes rom to work the whole way through?

i think the first is still pretty good, but it certainly has a ton of flaws that make it the weakest of the first 4.

honestly any of them besides the first or dragon quarter.

owo deleted posts I wonder if my unfunposts got deleted too

Copy that. Thank you.

The race is Woren in english and Furen in japanese.

Always the top tier bros in whatever game they're in.

Rin- Refuses to cuck you even if it means continuing her species

Rei- Cuts a bloody swath of vengeance for years in your name

Cray- Always willing to go to bat for you and the people he loves

It's just a shame they never made anymore of these games after Dragon Quarter experimented and failed. It was a really great series and they seem dedicated to ignoring it as much as possible. It hasn't even gotten representation in a Capcom fighter (and given the state of MvCI, it never will)

That's not even mentioning the Walker Texas Ranger archetype.

I like all the ones I've played so far. Even 1 is at least above average. My ranking is 3>2>1=4. I haven't played Dragon Quarter o the mobile game.

3 a bes
all fuckable sluts

I've kind of wondered if maybe Capcom doesn't want (a) BoF Ryu being confused with Street Fighter Ryu. That's assuming they don't just consider Breath of Fire to have reached "literally who?" status on account of being tossed in the freezer for over a decade (barring that Breath of Fire 6 mobile game that died after about a year).

The original game did some neat things for its time (including animated enemy sprites), but is rather basic barring the "hero can turn into a dragon" thing (and BoF1 Ryu only having a static single cost to transform, he can get rather overpowered, assuming you do the trials to access new ranks of power). The English script's also rather bland, and character/line limitations hurt it. That time tower towards the end is a piece of shit. Still, Breath of Fire I, II, and III share a chronology; I wouldn't say you have to play BoF I first, but it does set up elements that come into play again later.

Also to , if you plan to play the second game, make sure to get Watercrown's retranslation patch. The official English script for the SNES was notoriously bad (BoFII being the first entry Capcom handled themselves out here, BoFI being localized by Squaresoft), and even the GBA port just reuses it rather than take the opportunity to do better by western fans.

Your birth year starts with a two.

Which doesn't explain the lack of anyone else.

I bought bof2 on the 3ds eshop and am about 4 hours in. Just got Sten, who is a shit character, and I am trying to rescue some kids from a well or something? I wiped on presumably the first boss in the well by the first kid. I must be underleveled.
Does Katt ever stop being so squishy, and who is best girl and when do I get her? Katt and Nina do good damage right now, but being squishy and relying on mp respectively is to their detriment.

There are some shaman fusions that make her tanky, but she is best used as a glass cannon and you should fuse her to that end.

You're going to want to keep Sten decently equipped and leveled even though he kinda sucks. There's going to be a point much later in the game where you fight a boss with Sten as your only party member.

Wait what?

Goddamit, why do they do this shit? It's only acceptable if it's still early game and doesn't require extra upkeep/grinding, or its optional. The first Black Waltz fight in ff9 is the only positive example I can think of. The ff7 Yuffie solo fights in Wutai, however, are a bitch and a half, almost makes me wanna miss getting her entirely.

Katt or Nina?

Yes.

ahm… well, you'll see, you'll see. Didn't catch you were that early into the game.

The first 10h are the hardest in this game, except for which can be a pain in the ass for the unprepared.

alternatively if you gear and fuse sten (fire shaman) for DPS he is actually quite damaging and that "boss" is 100% a joke

Momo

MAH BOY