Hillary is le evil establishment

I am starting to think the election was rigged AGAINST hillary

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000004381919/ufos-what-does-the-government-know.html?smprod=amp®ion=img
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who even cares about porky politics?

pffffrtt, as someone exterior who despise both trump and democrats, this whole russian deal smells of bullshit all the way to the other side of atlantic, I have not seen anything of any substance to support these claims

The deep state turned against Clinton after she said she'd release any documents on aliens that might exist. We know of aliens and they're communists, so their existence is kept secret to prevent a revolution.

/thread

people who are affected by it?

Need a source on the Hillary Aliens connection comrade.

nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000004381919/ufos-what-does-the-government-know.html?smprod=amp®ion=img

Was Hillary /ourgirl/

alien comrades would help us in our coup

pretty based

now I'm going to get flamed for this, but honestly Hillary wasn't that horrible of a candidate. She is a nerd and extremely unlikeable and doesn't know how to communicate, but if you listen to stuff of hers that's not her spilling all her spaghettis, she sounds pretty level-headed. As level-headed as it goes for a US politician that is.

it was rigged against her, it was supposed to be her vs trump and she was supposed to lose. its all rigged ahead of time. welcome to hell. enjoy your stay, you're never escaping

tbh if her Husband wasn't such a piece of shit and if Bernie chose not to run, I would've voted for her in the primaries and in the general. A part of me even felt sad for the liberals on Election night when she lost. I'd take an over prepared clearly antisocial womyn over a 70 year old man with a mind of a middle schooler on Twitter for president any day.

You don't genuinely stand for anything ya know? You just hate white people.

8 years, faggots.

err no. she was an awful candidate by pretty much every measure.
neither deserved it and yeah trump's worse but fuck it, let him burn the whole thing down.

Overprepaired, for what? She's garbage and didn't do anything but play the woman card, it was crucial she got defeated, but now the Liberals don't want to learn a lesson. Muh Russia is the stupidest and cynical ploy of modern political history.

And people are still saying there had been no liberal subversion on Holla Forums…

Jesus Christ, clean up your board. Linking to here from Reddit and Youtube was a mistake.

W E W
E
W

[CITATIONS NEEDED]
Good you useful idiot.

Yeah, by the establishment you fucking retard.

You people make me wish Hell was real.

best part: it is.

We're in it.

I'm sure a whole lot of people are affected about russian ties of bourgie governement.
Kek, nobody cares except people watching the news narrative for entertainement purpose