BOI
PUSSY - Guero

Other urls found in this thread:

quotev.com/quiz/4529078/What-Anime-Girl-Stereotype-are-you
colorquiz.com/
chinesefootball.bandcamp.com/track/400-2
mega.nz/#!CBsAxKRD!r8klMLgVDBB1nsQeL_enIQ3KAjBz12M-hWabC7zntsA
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2122523
anime-sharing.com/forum/requests-releases-honey-select-mods-143/translation-uengine-standalone-translation-honey-select-546790/#post2491124
anime-sharing.com/forum/modding-discussions-125/[illusion]-honey♥select-ハニーセレクト-translation-discussion-533467/index14.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you asked your SO to hold their poo for you how long to you think they'd hold on for you

no

no

boi pucci

WHAT IS POOCHIE

Scoots and Erin should jump into this.

Wouldn't you like to know~

Post more funny things, please.

I ended up playing my webm at max volume

this happened

My life.

Lost it when he got the fedora

I don't have enough drinks to get drunk.
help

indulgence is sin.
Be happy you don't have too much.

Nice cirno

I prefer prep air.

But I don't like getting drunk.
Especially not for the sake of getting drunk.

fuck off Abu Bakr

I just want to forget this day

That's a cute picture. The tea looks very hot, though.

What happen?

You're a cute picture that looks very cute, though.

There is only 24 in that picture

no u

You have a little Cirno figurine in the picture.

because my bus was too late I missed the metro and thus my big test. then I wandered to even find the building anyway but got locked in for a while until I found a way out through the parking lot.
I then spend the day wandering Amsterdam but nothing was fun.

Rei? I have no idea.

I want a daki.
Can you take the test again?

same smae
what test?

I think I ate too much.

It could'a been worse.

Am I Alice in this image?

regurgitate.

Also

This.

That's disgusting.

it could always be worse.

I'm just done with today.
I want something new to start.

Im a hooman

I'm always Karen.
So yes, you are.

What'd you eat?

The test you missed

Grim pls

better w/sound

you'll feel better at least

Say rei is cirno again I'll fucking kill you

oh oops, thought of some online thing.
technically I should be able to.

So it is Rei, right?
stop hitting me

Wat
What were you thinking of?

Holy shit that was smooth

..nothiing

Can you not read the "Evangelion at school" on the base

Someone bring me hot chocolate pls

pick one.

Fine..
What was the test on, anyway?

I can't read. I have a program that reads posts out to me and I voice input the words.

Hey Cup.

Well all have those days, love.
Don't solve them with drinking tho.

Any plans tonight?

A Baconator and large fry from Wendy's.
After not eating anything since DnD yesterday.

This.
Sorry, I didn't save his results.

fine.
bsdm test, I thought of that.

constitutional law

mhm.. true.
I won't, can't even.

not really, I'm free for a bit but I got nothing to do.

oh you read my mind wtf

I'm mostly just gonnan be catching pokeman all night, I think.

I more or less finished OR, so I'm gonna start on X now.

I could go for a big burger right now, tbh.
DnD is complicated. Took me and my friends about an hour to set up characters then give up.
Are those your results?

Lewd. How does the retaking test thing work over there?

What did he mean by this?

On all levels except physical, I am a 180SX.

*drifts*

oh coolio.
catch em all and stuff
I kinda wanna watch a movie but donno what.

weee just do it a lot on thread so I assumed
iunno, I gotta ask

well hello there. what's up?

I thought I could too.
I was almost wrong.

How complicated it is really depends on the edition and what you're trying to do.
What edition were you guys trying to use?

M-MAYBE.
NO.
TOTALLY NOT WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU THINK THEY'RE MINE?
DON'T BE PREPOSTEROUS.

I wanna watch the Magearna movie, but it isn't on Canadia netflix yet.
So I've been watching Yokai Watch instead.

iunno both of those.
don't wait on netflix though, they delay stuff all the time.
for specifics downloading is still best.

2 lazy to download a reasonably decent download for it either.

Magearna is pokemon.

do you have a link for this

Moe~

quotev.com/quiz/4529078/What-Anime-Girl-Stereotype-are-you

tanks

aah okai
what's the last movie you watched then?

really nigga

Not much, I'm feeling pretty good right now but at the same time I'm not.
Maybe this is what people call boredom. I think I'm gonna pickup on Skyrim.

How about you?

WHY DOES EVERY TEST SAY IM DANDERE WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN

Pokemon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction

A dandere character is one who is normally quiet and silent, possibly to the point of coming across as emotionless at times, but will suddenly become talkative and sweet and cute when alone with the right person if they manage to push the right button to get them to pour their heart out, revealing that they're actually ...

Results are a little different than the last time I took it.

I mean do you normally get to retake tests? Here if you miss a test it counts as 0% and you're basically fucked unless you have a legit excuse.
Some dude grandfather died and he had to go to a funeral and they wouldn't give him a retake.

The baconator is something to be conquered, when I was in America I didn't think something like that existed, props to you.

I don't know about edition or anything, all I know is that someone was telling us what to do and nobody really had much of an idea about what was going on, kek.
Tsun.

More?

no

Rin is a stupid tranny

Why

Danderes types are the distant characters with a social aloofness. Quiet, withdrawn and timid, they remain in the shadows and rarely express themselves. They struggle to share their feelings with people, even their closest friends, which means they can sometimes be mistaken for being cold. However Danderes are anything but cold; they have soft hearts, but it just happens to be hidden behind a protective shell due to how they were treated in the past. People should take it as a major honour if a Dandere opens up to them.

I lied

it basically means you're a bitch

or you're shy

one of those

I sound like I'm dandere

Are you a baconator then?

Did the one person actually explain anything? Or just tell you what to do?

anything none-pokemon so I'll get what the movie's about?

there's a standard redo I think, iunno I've never needed to until now.

also
wow pervert

what how does that make me a bitch

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Like.
Also you might want to check bnet.

Our race really is doomed.

the new skyrim is great. love how good it looks. I'd recommend it, especially if you're that bored.

You asked what the last movie I watched was.

I don't really watch many, so I unno.

To the right people.

We kinda tried to figure it out as we went along, nobody really had any idea what they were doing, it really wasn't noob friendly.

No idea, just did this right now because my old results were on text.
What test is that?

Grim a cute
Post more music

I did. Nice.

what race?

i knoww hmm..
I don't feel searching for so long.
but I just have no clue what to do.
I'm not used to this.

sweet.
eh personality test, but it got removed for some reason.

I think that test was the one that always gives me Dandere.

colour quiz was the weirdest one.
it had a lot accurate for no reason

colorquiz.com/

best meguka?

Right here, nigga

woke up with a rad headache and a heart that feels like it's going to upload. i think i thought a bottle of jack was a glass of water when i went to sleep too
help

explode*

Best meguka isnt lebANON

I hear it's better than expected, altho I'm a Jew and can't really purchase it.
I'm fine with remastering it myself.

I played DnD a few times with rules extremely simplified by a friend of mine that was more experienced, it was pretty fun.

Can I do that as well?
chinesefootball.bandcamp.com/track/400-2

Monli, some mod loli race.

Homu > Kyouko > Madoka > Sayaka > Mami
Altho Kyouko is the most waifuable one.

what port said

that color test made me cry

You're all in denial, Madoka is literally a God.

I agree with Portugal, except Mami > Sayaka.

Because Sayaka got what she fucking deserved.

Mami, at least had an actual reason to become meguca.

god is just DOG backwards
and dogs lick arses

So's Homura.

you could lick my ass~

You're both wrong, it's Haruhi.

Scoot backwards is autism.

JS.

YES
I KNOW NOW
IM FINALLY GONNA PLAY HYPER DIMENSION

I like the song for the last part of this.

Your Existing Situation

"Craves change and new things, always looking for new adventures and activities. Becomes restless and frustrated when he has to wait to long for things to develop. His impatience leads to irritability and a desire to move on to the next project."
Your Stress Sources

"Seeks freedom and the chance to do as he wishes; avoids restrictions or things that try to hold him back. Feels an intense amount of pressure being put on him and would like a chance to escape in order to do the things he wants and needs to do for himself. However, he lacks the determination and motivation to escape and pursue his own personal gains."
Your Restrained Characteristics

"Feels he is getting less than he deserves for all his hard work; however, he makes no effort to change things and tries to make the best of the situation."

"Self-centered, tends to take this personally and is easily offended, which leaves him feeling isolated."

Current situations force him into compromise and placing his own hopes and desires on hold for the time being.

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

"Highly optimistic and outgoing personality. Loves to learn new and exciting things, and craves new interests. Looking for a well-rounded life full of success and new experiences. Does not allow himself to be overcome with negative thoughts or self-doubt. Takes life head on, with enthusiasm. "
Your Actual Problem

"Feeling tension and stress brought on by situations which are out of his control, leaves him feeling helpless, anxious, and in adequate. He escapes the situation by throwing himself into new activities and insisting he get his own way. Appears to be in control of himself, which he isn't, leading to outbursts of anger."
Your Actual Problem #2

"Fights resistance or limitations, and insists he is free to develop in his own way. Rewarded by accomplishing things on his own, with little to no help from others."

"Craves change and new things, always looking for new adventures and activities. Becomes restless and frustrated when she has to wait to long for things to develop. her impatience leads to irritability and a desire to move on to the next project."
Your Stress Sources

"Not a team player and is unwilling to be involved in most activities. In the past she was over involved and now emotionally drained. Due to her fear of over involvement, she now chooses to remain uninvolved with the activities around her. "

Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotional distant.

Is satisfied and finds contentment through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

Believes that ideas and emotions should come together and unite perfectly. Refuses to make compromises or negotiate.
Your Actual Problem

"Fear of being prevented from achieving the things she wants causes her to take advantage of all types of other experiences, but then denies any of them have value to her. her destructive behavior is her way of escaping and hiding the helplessness she feels."

She can be ur angle or yuor devil.

I dunno, I kinda like self-destructive characters.
Perhaps I would like Mami more if she had enough screentime but I don't like how she neglected Homura so hard for her spotlight going head on into danger and like her even less for going crazy and killing Kyouko after finding out the truth about megucas.

and Gods create asses

But she's edgy/10

Have fun

you don't already have all the stuff for the original? because you get it for free if you do. that's how I got it, no way was I paying for it again.

Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

maybe the color test was a bit too real..

thnku thnku

;3

Your Existing Situation

"Creative and emotional, looking for ways to further expand those qualities. Looking for a partner who enjoys the same activities. Seeking adventure and new and unusual activities."
Your Stress Sources

"His normal flexible and stubborn attitude has become weakened because he feels overworked, tired and as if he is stuck in a rut. The situation seems helpless and is causing him to physically feel the strain, he is searching for a solution but he is unable to make a decision on how to go about making the changes."

Emotionally distant even from those closest to him.

"Although he is able to find contentment through sexual activity, he feels hopeless to change his problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what he has."

"Although he is able to find contentment through sexual activity, he feels hopeless to change his problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what he has."

Your Desired Objective

Has too much built-up excitement which is ready to break free in an impulsive and irrational outburst.
Your Actual Problem

"Feeling tension and stress brought on by situations which are out of his control, leaves him feeling helpless, anxious, and in adequate. He tends to act out as a way of covering up his short comings and blames other people for his failures."
Your Actual Problem #2

"Fear of being prevented from achieving the things he wants causes him to take advantage of all types of other experiences, but then denies any of them have value to him. His destructive behavior is his way of escaping and hiding the helplessness he feels."

I know this is how these tests usually are but this seems general as fuck tbh

colors don't lie

taste the rainbow

To be fair, up until that point, Homura had been all but actively working against her, and otherwise being a nuisance, and wouldn't explain herself before that.

It wasn't about the spotlight, it was about Mami being unable to trust Homura because of all the shit she'd been given.

As for homucide, well.
Fair enough.

I'll edgy you.

It's left intentionally general so it can apply to as many people as possible.
Just like horoscopes.

It's only as real as you're willing to read into it.

'cause it is.

colors aren't real

I'm blind btw

Tokai, we're naming our first daughter Bulb.
Then when she turns 16 we're changing her name to Ivy.

And for her 32 birthday, I'm gonna tell her "Now you have to change your name to Venus." and when she's like "No, mom, that's stupid, I'm not doing that." I'm going to hand her a rock and be like "THEN YOU HAVE TO HOLD ONTO THIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!"

Rin is so autistic sometimes

ADSAFDASFADS
Ana, I think that undertale style boss fight is actually in Yandere Sim.

HAI SOTO~

bbut some things are different

It's not bad that I not get this right

You'd laugh at my steam account.

It's not like Mami ever opened up to hear what Homura had to say and this was proven by the previous timelines.
We do know that Mami feels lonely and loves the attention, having two girls around her getting fascinated at her skills was something she didn't want to lose.

This is why I keep coming back though

What's up Elma my love

it'd be pretty stupid if it was, tbh. the actual fight was hard as fuck and that was with practicing the entire game

welcome back, how's it hangin

the colour test kept on saying i was very sexual and have a huge sexual appetite and need for satisfaction and stuff and that's just not even close to right

sweet they have döner kebap in japan time to move

Bulbasaur evolves into Ivysaur at level 16, and Ivysaur evolved into Venusaur at level 32.

Everstone is a hold item that prevents the pokemon holding it from evolving.
As long as it's held.

Fair enough.

Well.
It's a Halloween easter egg.

It's not going to be an actual mechanic in the final game.

Erin in denial

Pretty good, just been working lately
Went to a party yesterday and somehow managed to get some chick to suck my dick
It was great

I'd suck your d

My inner image of you now has a beard

nope, i just do not have a sex drive

much happier having no sex than having sex

Kinda wanna call off and watch all of the treehouse of horror episodes with my siblings
But I kinda dont wanna call off again, I already did on Sat

maybe. but you'd just like that. slut.

oohh lol.

I'm all for it.
Daughters are always gonna be mad with you anyway.

call off? what, like work?

Yeah lol

ah, nvm then. haven't followed that game at all. watched some shitty youtuber play it and that was it.

good stuff. break a bottle over anyone head?

good
sadly it's not one of those sexy ones, I get that pubic hair shit going unless I keep it short

What? Like, for real?
Are you asexual or whatever it is?

tsk tsk you shouldn't do that!

OH COME ON
I wanna spend it with my fam watching simpsons specials

Nah, Im a pretty calm drunk
Like I was making out with some chick and I ended up stealing her gum from her

I thought that was pretty adorable

not quite asexual, just my sex drive is really really really low. like not asexual cause i could have sex and enjoy it if i wanted, i just don't want to.

huh? do it then!

sorry I'm still wicked high lol

I still respect your opinion and would even accept if someone rated Mami as best meguca, she has more than enough reedeming qualities and got a lot of development in only 3 episodes.
Also makes a nice Kēki.

Then go ahead and do something that I'd like, laughter is the best medicine.

lol

what sex drive?

Any beard is going to get mixed reactions, some people just really seem to think that beards in general are gross. Even my feelings on the subject go back and forth, and I'll look like a lumberjack and suddenly decide I don't want a beard anymore.

Now I'm growing it back out again.

Below the Game drive.

Remember that when your appendix bursts next week.

What does that even mean?

Albuquerque?

NEVER MIND IT WAS A BAD JOKE

Madoka is worst meguca 'cos shit tastes.

Your horoscope for today

oh rin did you see episode two yet

owo

Fucking love that picture tbh.
that's pretty funny
did you give the gum back? woulda been rude to just take it and run away

Oh, I feel you.
The need for emotional connection is still there though, right?

Beards can be really nice, depending on the dude, I think. Not too fond of the overly large and bushy ones, though.

Teehee

kek
I don't know about that but I would eat a cake out of Kyouko.

Moderation is key for everything.

Not yet.

Anyone who wouldn't is probably some kinda homosexual.

I wouldn't eat a cake out of Kyouko.

Guess Rin was right, then

i should do things, but laziness

I wouldn't do it because it seems fun.
I'd do it because god damn it, Kyouko, you're going to give yourself an infection.

ah
not saying anything then

Dude the cake would be all smeared inside her vagina and shit that would be disgusting.

いただきます!!!

Why not?

Hey these PMMM memes are pretty good.

I don't have it in me to be mean right now.

:stopnip:

HOMOSEXUAL

What a... good Samaritan

see

I like the part where someone apparently spent a few hundred dollars just to make that picture.

Oh wha?
No inv to getting high lol

I kinda didnt lol
She kept asking for her gum back and I was like it doesnt taste like anything at this point and she was like "It tastes like you" then I kinda felt like blushing but then I hit her with the Forget the gum you have me right here lmao

here

Something's up with your sentence there or whatever, you're saying you wouldn't do it cause it would give her an infection?

おいしそうみたいな

数独 ホンダ すずき ニッサン 刀 ニンテンドー 編隊

I'm saying that I'd eat the cake out of her because she's going to give her an infection if she doesn't clean it out somehow.

I agree that it'd be disgusting, but, like, she is most waifuable meguca.

stop it

You're oishii c:

or, like, don't let her put the cake in there in the first place

maybe vaginas get hungry
what would we know

How can you love her when you can't even eat cake out of her?

とてもおいしいですね

Scum

tranny

I want some cake.

If vaginas get hungry you should feed them some dick, not cake.

It's not my fault that she's retarded and stuffs her mouth with cake when I run to the store for 10 goddamn minutes.

おいしいなんですか

Why would you wife someone who stuffs cake in their vagina?

Can't laugh out of kindness either?

Maybe it was someone who works where these things get stored. Maybe.

I want to smonk wode with Ivern.
Fair enough, you could just eat it out of her boobs, after all she is flat as a table.

Fellow ship poster with good taste.

Or toys.

おいしいウィッシュ

Maybe she didn't before.
Maybe she's getting senile in her old age.

so sluts just have a eating disorder?

It's time to take Kyouko out back behind the shed and put her down.

I have no laughter in me.

あじわいますか

This probably does not translate well

But cock is a different matter

I spent like 200 bucks on new clothes the other week

I finally have black jeans, a tan button up, a white button up, a burgundy/navy windbreaker from Vans, and some new cologne

Feels so good

Now all I need are shoes

hello mandy

Flip-flops will do.

I'm gonna buy a fuckton of blankets tomorrow

Wanting dicc is not a disorder

You should laugh.

give me a reason.

but if vaginas get hungry for dick

and they take a lot of dick.

don't they have eating disorder?

THEY EVEN GET FAT IF YOU GIVE THEM ENOUGH CUMMIES

CLICK THE IMAGE

Nigga do you know how cold its getting over here, well actually it isnt too cold but its starting to rain like crazy and water gets in converse so easily
I should honestly get better shoes but Im just a converse kind of guy

I expended all my laughs I was allotted for this image.

I don't speak non american.

Get military boots.

Just go full Ellen and wear Converse with it.

I'm a dumbass. Now laughs.

Get me some clothes.

What do about a bad cough?

well. you are, but I don't see what there is to laugh about here.

Water!

Drink cummies.

Stop letting your boyfriends destroy your throat.

my first thought was thigh highs.
but I assume something else

Lach om mijn Hollandsche miems

I was actually thinking of buying some nice boots that would go with my jacket
But I kinda feel like that would be kind of an overkill

But Tsuchi all I own atm is Converse

D-D-Doushio?

hot water, add honey, a bit of lemon and ginger

drink

cough until it goes away

if you're trying to make me laugh, vaginas seem like an odd way to go about it.

I see where you're going with this, but I wouldn't call it a disorder
don't slut shame, you oppressive cis whatever the meme words are

Anytime I've had to dress formal, I just wore slacks with Converse and a dress shirt or the "lazy formal" of just wearing something normal but with a jacket.

Nah flip-flops all the way. It's never cold in Cal anyway

Tea might work yeah.

Personal experience? Not that I could imagine you stopping!

Coughing makes it worse.

THESE ARE NOT KARENS

where can I download that one shelter song from pothead robinson

Yes hello, it's me.

What does that even?

YouTube?

I am
saved all

tis all a shame

Also those mint sweets.

I thought you were dating a dude you went to classes with or was that like a long time ago.

I will give you a DL link in 320kbps if you wait a bit.

The stupid site I download it from yt urls is going through some maintenance so that aint really working

I want to try [it].

Yes perfekt

You're just mad you don't have a vagina.

Mods were on a warpath one time and we were posting in a disguised thread without the waifus. Haven't changed these filenames since then, kek.

Not to you they're not.
The world is a Karen to me.

I feel like you're just renaming these as you post them.

yes, it is.

But that was funny.

the only thing funny about vaginas is how disgusting they are.

sounds like a bad joke

Should probably end your life then.

それにやりたい

You're gonna have to trust me.

At least both of my eyes work

You sadden me.

that seems incredibly risky.

Fine.
LimeWire then.

I tend to have that effect on others, yes. that's why I'm alone.

Take my hand.

You've been using the same ammo for 2 years now.

That'd mean I would have to get out and buy them!

Gayest thing I've done is posting here, no idea where you got this. Fairly curious though since I know you have a keen memory

Hey, cut that shit outs.

We're going to go on an adventure.

cut what out?

I am very scared.

Do not run, we are your friends.

I may just be confusing you with one of the Dutch.

The sad sack shit. Only I can be emo here.

I'm dumb and wanted to ask you something that I can't figure out by myself, can you get in bnet again?

mega.nz/#!CBsAxKRD!r8klMLgVDBB1nsQeL_enIQ3KAjBz12M-hWabC7zntsA

I just recalled the other dane who posted for a short while, who kept telling me to meet him, never did though since he was annoying as hell.
Wasn't he one of the lewd posters?

you don't get a monopoly on self deprecation.

CupperZ is my best fran

The hell I don't!

Oh man those were the days fam

I don't have much ammo against you tbh
I don't like bullying cute girls unless its in a sexual sense

ty fam

I know there were other Danes from other communities but the only person I even remember by name that was in Denmark was Haikus.

Gropy

Cherub or Gropy?

It's true you nigger

But all you do is bully me when we talk.

this is a new development.

that's right. you don't.

okay. can we cool it with the n word? seriously guys.

Gropy was the one.

That's the guy, thanks. I know you had to endure him for a while too Mordin

Lmao I wasnt helping either
I kept telling Gropy that you would give him quite the pounding irl if you two met lmao

I just sort of forget most of the ones that came in surges from other boards because they were universally shit.

You know I mean that I do.

I still have to on a different board.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I don't know anything.

you w0t m8

Spanks

I call bullshit
I'm nice to you like 85% of the time

wut

don't link me you dirty canadian.

You're safe, they're nowadays with some Norge.
And as autistic as ever.

Ain't that the truth.

What game is that?

lmfao
how horrifying

It's pretty much "Hey Wish you're blind" or "Hey Wish you're flat"

O-Oh, sorry...

I removed him pretty quickly so it's all good nigga

He looked like a complete dork too.

Good to know that I'm not shit!

Oh dear. No need to remind him of me.

They still with the Kroni guy?

Source?
For science, I mean.

Don't you link smug anime girls at me

that's okay, emma. I forgive you. because you are expecting something else in this spoiler

well, yeah. that's what I just said.

honeyselect, want links?

it gets worse

Please.

Bite me.

bet y'all pervs would instantly download

holy shit

Well I suppose you don't forgive me because I didn't expect anything.

Nah, Kroni was like 'Murican going with the Korean proxy.
Now it's some Pouncy fellow.

sure you didn't, cutie.

Got one already, thanks for the name.

JOKES ON YOU, ANA AND I HAVE SHITTY INTERNET.
WE CAN'T EVEN INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD A SIMPLE IMAGE.

Bite me.

Oh come on don't tell me the flat stuff bothers you

What if he was a qt trap?
Now that would be another story

So fkn lolz

see

This is abuse.

Neither particularly bother me.

nigger

elaborate.

waow
thirsty

Huh alright.

Any dude can put on stockings but the rest would never pass

Why do you think I have three bottles of water???

torrent
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2122523

shit required for translation to work:
anime-sharing.com/forum/requests-releases-honey-select-mods-143/translation-uengine-standalone-translation-honey-select-546790/#post2491124

translation:
anime-sharing.com/forum/modding-discussions-125/[illusion]-honey♥select-ハニーセレクト-translation-discussion-533467/index14.html

including translations?

ikr? its like skyrim, but better

Post the one with Prinz.

Shhh.
Shhh.
I'll give you a hug.
In half an hour when the posts actually go through.

cause it's a long term session?

This is absolutely most definitely 100% without a doubt some form of abuse.

guess it's a good thing you like it.

No idea who Prinz is

Excuse me for enjoying a character

Judging by your name, a character that you'd like to see more.

That one is Prinz Eugen, she has another one though.

Thank you ♥
I'll post my replies from now so they'll be on time in half an hour.

Was planning to go on hongfire or animesharing for em later. Like cm3d2. Will save those links though, thanks dude.

remove smug

Eh, blondes are okay.

Think I only got the few I've posted now.

Blatantly false and frankly quite offensive.

whatever you say, cutie.

I think blondes are overrated but Prinz has some good lewds.
You just posted my favourite submarine and I didn't have that pic, thanks.

She has doujins with hitler in them, so there is that.

Only, pretend Symonne is reciprocating the hug.

Pretty cute. I don't know anything about anime though except for a few names I've seen again and again.

loodz is a bigger weeb than me

new

This is disgusting.

She also has dojins with DJ Khaled.

I see, no interest in trying to watch some?