What do you think about titanfall 2?

What do you think about titanfall 2?

Ive heard lots of things of it from many people but i wanna see what you lot think

I want to marry the titans.

I'll tell you if anyone can give me a free key for it

agree northstar is best waifu

Its dead

yeah kinda, specially in pc, still got a good amount of players so its not too bad

wait no nevermind im a fucking idiot, scorch is best waifu

It's a pretty shit Source engine game that inexplicably takes 45 GBs of space. Only retards bought this game.

Legit great single player campaign with some top tier setpieces and decently high skill ceiling on the movement mechanics. Solid rental.

The game is fucking amazing, however it would've been much more successful if EA wasn't so incompetent.

The game plays great and is basically an FPS Vanquish. You're a retard who has no idea what you're talking about.

lol just get a bigger harddrive, faggot

Why not give your hard earned money to beloved indie dev EA and find out for yourself?

Some levels it's mech-stomping, some levels it's tacticool predator hunting, some level it's cinematic action setpieces, and some levels it's fucking classic Sonic the Hedgehog in first person. No really, in the levels like the underground construction facility and the satellite dish towers it's all about going fast as you can while running past enemies, and there's multiple routes leading towards your goals like in the Green Hill levels. There's also the whole time-traveling level which is fucking great, but unfortunately largely self-contained. The whole singleplayer is an amalgamation of cool concepts and one-off mechanics you could make entire games out of, and the levels themselves that feature said mechanics are profoundly inspired.

How is this thread about old British coins?

A common optimization technique is saving sound effects as lossless audio (usually .wav files) because they take less CPU horsepower to decode than compressed, lossy files like .ogg or .mp3, and sfx are constantly being loaded and unloaded as needed. Music files and voice clips, on the other hand, are traditionally stored in lossy formats because of their length and then streamed in, similar to how most music players play back an audio file.
Titanfall 2's devs made the decision to store absolutely all audio as lossless audio files as an additional optimization measure, then bundle all languages together in the default install instead of selectively installing the player's preferred language. I personally wouldn't make the tradeoff since most toaster owners also have small-ish hard drives, but multiplat devs these days are spoiled by the large size of bluray disks and sometimes it gets to their heads.

All I remember from the free trial is that the fucking game was a crash prone piece of trash

Don't just change waifus like that, you promiscuous perv.

I dunno, I'd say Vanquish is a better example since it has an open ended game design. Like you can play it like CoD or you can go cuhrayzee and slide/wall run all over the place while switching weapons for the occasion. The set pieces also greatly help the game, I just wish there was more single player.

Its alright I guess.
Single player suffers from bland enemy types. Could have used way more.
I didn't enjoy the multi player as much as the first game.