HARMONY DAY HAS ARRIVED

ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai2manga.com/manga/kanjyuku-chijyo/222/3
nhentai.net/g/181673/
nhentai.net/g/173545/
archive.is/9VnRk
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/408214404
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH LOVE

OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE

YOUR EYES OPEN

ok im done for the night

there will be no shame

What kind of fine video games are you playing today?

HOLD ON

TO THE NIGHT

ALWAYS

hentai2manga.com/manga/kanjyuku-chijyo/222/3

WEAR NO DISGUISE FOR ME
AND COME INTO THE OPEN

THERE WILL BE NO SHAME

ALWAYS

You seem to have posted the wrong Manga my friend.

I will post it in exactly 5 hours

OH SHIT IT'S HARMONY DAY, WHY DOES CLICKING THE YARANAIKA FACE DO NOTHING?

Reload and try again

I'm a bit surprised no one's started a booru for continuing the chain. Loss has a booru, but no harmonybooru?

I WANT TO BE WITH YOU

Here's to yet another fucking year with some of the biggest faggots on the planet.

i thought this was 8ch not cuckchan

I always knew Mark was gay.

You're right! you should go back there

Ay, I felt like this was coming up but forgot the specific date.

when was your first time Holla Forums? What was it like? And did any of (you) play Starcraft 2?

^

Blame Mark.
It was revealed that he likes to hang out in gay bars.

I get it, we're doing a tradition back from 4chan, so 4chan moderation is only fitting.

i was busy playing source mods

WHY ISN'T IT WORKING FOR ME?

why does neo/v/ hate tradition? traditionalism is very red-pilled. Didn't you know it an internet tradition that Board Owners are closeted homosexuals?

You just have to realize you can never go back to how things were

Try a different bowser maybe.

first thing i did

Hey I'm not saying that board owners are not ideally thrown off of rooftops but the facts speak for themselves. The general trend is BO's are turdburglers.

What's the CSS you're using in your primary browser?

dark

meant for

Its not just cake boy but even the mods are too.
They are more aggressive gays then Mark himself.

I had trouble in my main browser too but it loads fine in firefux.

Have we become nigger-tier?

Please fuck off you retarded fucking newfaggot.

i guess you can say they were cucked again

yes, man mods and all BO's are generally gay iirc. At least its been that way ever since the days of Prodigy online.

No we are the true Holla Forums succession. It is no longer the property of cuchchan. cuck/v/ is stolen valor.

Are my eyes open?
==YES==

Shit, just kill me, fam

Guess those halflets from earlier still haven't left yet.

YOU DID
but due to the day your digits redeemed you

jajajjajaja gay

you need to go back

si

How does this Harmony came to be pre-GG and after? still not sure about this since I'm a bit new on 'Harmony Time'

lurk more

This is and has always been an absolutely shit meme
Celebrating this shit is like posting rage comics nowadays

please don't turn harmony day into a lol thread

Harmony time only happens when the site is about to die.

(checked)
only in the minds of people named Brianna Wu

Well, give it a week and it should be.

I am at one with harmony

but we're already dead

Not the most intuitive way but I'll take it regardless

You mean, I get to open whatever is locked up beneath Antarctica where Dyer and friends failed to do?

I sure do love this forced cuckchan meme.

You mean the whole of fucking Holla Forums now? This place will be dead by the summer. Who gives a shit.

We do this shit every fucking year, you newfags need to appreciate board culture

Shut the fuck up Mark, kill yourself.

Just open your eyes, newfag.
Open them

kill yourself kike.

WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

peace love, and H A R M O N Y to you millennialchan

This all came about from some faggy adult swim game. Popularized by cuckchan. I like how your image tries to make it seem like it's an Holla Forums thing.

< Everything has to be the same all the time and I hate fun

Holla Forums is Holla Forums, no one stayed behind on cuckchan you TRSodomite. That community is pod-people that have no traditions.

Ain't this the day anons post photos of their sausage fingers touching their screen?

TOP KEK

The perfect day if you're a digit fetishist. I shall join you fags in harmony when I wake up.

yes

and speaking of digits!

IT FUCKING WORKS

Those are some mighty fine digits.

It's banned on cuckchan.

This. Constantinople is the capital now, not Rome.

Somehow the lighting makes your hand look like it's badly rendered from the early 2000's.

We dont have anything of our own and we had three years to make something. This place is truly dead

Christ next you're going to tell me you don't need ublock anymore because Hriomoot promised the malware injection 4chan has doesn't actually inject malware. Even though it still does.

Ayy, this actually kind of works on muh toilet phone.

IN VAIN

It does.

I forget the name of the board we go to to complain about bugs and whatnot, but GO TO BOTTOM button doesn't GO TO BOTTOM anymore !!?!!?!??

because you're already a bottom you fag

Yep, it's cuckchan.

also it works for me

user, I do have to ask

What's going on?

What would you have to ask user.

lurk moar

No one knows I'm a badly rendered character from the early 2000's

What kind of glove is that? Why are you even wearing a glove?

The glove.

Its my drawing glove

Maybe you should use waterfox instead then.

i think it's obvious
is it miller time?

Yet another year with you glorious faggots

ALWAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU

I missed all of harmony day because of work, but god damn it I'm here too, even still.

What the fuck nigga, quit being a bitch and just draw like a normal person.

it helps with doing linework on a drawing tablet and no smudges on paper

Nigga, if you haven't noticed for years, most of the discussion here has been more videogame related than back at 4chan/v/.
That means people have been playing fucking videogames for once..

it's been a good year with you all, and I look forward to the future. I hate that I missed all this earlier due to work. Iknow i'll be humming this tomorrow while I work again, thinking of you fantastic bastards.

Here's to another year.

Man, and I thought Harmony Day was in March, but I've always looked forward to it.

Reminds me that gang members that might have been MS13 stole my pizza today, good thing the police booked them. May Trump hurry with the wall.

I highly doubt that, but okay

I agree on this.

(Checked)
For a moment I thought that was the hand of a kid or something.

wew
i'm 22 user.The lighting is pretty bad though. I have those duller yellow bulbs, no bright whites or fluorescents.

I'm the most Harmonious till proven otherwise. I got greedy in my 3rd life rushing for 100,000.

Reminder that >>>/loomis/ exists if you guys want help getting good or discuss how hard it is to get good.

Didn't mean to spoiler, oops.

I actually thought you were an underage for a split second.

Oh damn, it's still alive? Thanks for reminding me.

It's actually fairly active, too, as far as small boards go.

> tfw 22 and progressively losing my hair, have shit eyesight, and my hearing has recently gotten drastically worse
> user thought I looked younger for a minute
t-thanks

I went on /drawfag/ when it started up. Some of my posts are even still there after 3 years haha…ha… Regardless im not good enough to post my art on loomis, and ask for pointers.

You just need to get /fit/ user, simply running and going on a low fat diet will help with poor health. If you're losing hair just style it like Saitama, and own it. you also need to get a better job because it seems you're working at a loud, dusty/polluted job if you have bad hearing and eyesight at only 22.

Don't hesitate to post no matter what your level is, there's a beginners thread and the feels thread. I'll admit it can be a bit humbling posting there (I've only posted a handful of drawings there myself) but there's much less shitposting than in /ic/ if you've ever lurked there pre-exodus.
It's also fun to chat with other artists who understand your struggles.

dude this shit is gay af

I've had poor eyesight all my life, earliest I recall is when I was 8, when I had to get glasses. As for my hearing, no idea there. I work in a kitchen, it's not LOUD loud, just kinda noisy. Fryer fumes suck though, but the ventahood catches most of that. I had hearing trouble as a kid too though; had to go to speech therapy and everything for it.
slowly working on it. I need to go running more than anything, I wanted to focus on strength, but i'll probably kill my joints doing that before dropping some pounds
that's the plan. If i keep it buzzed short it looks pretty okay though.

I'm in a similar boat user. Instead of my body my mind is what is getting fucked. I always had shit memory but my entire childhood and even my younger adult life is becoming incredibly hard to remember. I barely have any specific memories all the way from elementary to high school any more. I can't even remember all too well the games I played when I was kid. Everything is just vague and fuzzy now.

are you my clone user?
I can't remember most shit from my childhood or most of highschool barring some specific memories. I can only remember about 15 games I played in my childhood as well.

That's pretty good, it means you get to replay these games and experience them as if it was your first time again.

what a shitty thread

I-I guess. But how would I know which ones were ones I played or not? I mean I can remember a good handful, but only because I still have the PS2 copies of them, or it was something like Pokemon Yellow or Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland. I don't have trouble remembering most of what I played in highschool at least, which is odd considering I don't remember much of that era in general.

but you are here user

(checked)
nice vertical pic

8/v/ wins again.

Pls gib sauce. Muh dik needs harmony.

You don't want it.

Such a bad month to stay away from chans in general, now I'll be forever newfag

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Locon.
Hope you like surprises.

Its not gay if its 2d and feminine user.

I don't have the harmony background or music playing,maybe it's my built in ad blocker or some shit,rip

AAAAAAAAAALWAAAAAAAAYS

The police are coming to take you away,user.

wont you join me?

I found a extremely degenerate doujin with a girl that looks like >her.
nhentai.net/g/181673/
nhentai.net/g/181673/

best of fetishes/ideas,good job.

Enjoy, it may be the last

Why?

why is life so crule

shit cuckchan tradition

Embarrassing

This post is like your life, encapsulated.

Truth and dubs.
Very good.

If dubs you get banned.

just trying really hard to fit in man, they're not even saging so its obvious.

Harmonious dubs, indeed.

so many gets

Welcome to Nu-Male/v/

ALWAYS

why u du dis?

Did you try clicking on the yaranaika in the bottom right?

Would you?

Disgusting.

no

You can fuck off with those traditions right back to cuckchan.
It was never good. Neither is traposting. It was not good 8 years ago. It is not good now.

Some traditions suck dicks and need to be reformed. And this one in particular is begging to be erased.

Maybe after a ½ a bottle of vodka

I'm afraid her face would look like Picasso's art, so probably not.

you a nigger or something?

yeah but all it does is refresh the page
im using waterfox BTW

Nah, I'm just not slav enough.

Works for me

do you use a board theme that is not Yotsuba B?

yeh the dark theme, easyer on the eyes you see

switch to yotsuba B and then try again

i wish traps had vaginas

i don't want to put my dick in a hole from which shit comes. i would like my dick to never make contact with shit and it seems like a good way of helping to ensure that, is to not put my dick in the place where presence of shit is most likely.

get out faggot

works now, thanks brother

but i don't like traps because they don't have vaginas

i mean, i also don't like women but that's because they have uteruses and ovaries.

i just want to fuck someone who resembles an attractive woman but can't get pregnant.

First game this year.

incredible

Nigger, those are called futas.

Amazing taste, user.

not necessarily

i would be willing to forgo the trap's penis.

Whats the best place for finding clang?

Then you just want an infertile woman, those do exist you know.

On here? Probably the titular board.
>>>/clang/

but even if they're infertile they can still accuse you of rape, or they can just be lying about being infertile

those aren't problems with traps.

>>>/berserk/ ??

It's a sign

Thanks fam

But who would be gay enough to a Mark?

It doesn't work on certain themes, but it works fine on Yotsuba B for me at least.

I'm so glad I know you faggots

Always believe in yourself, user~

Just wait for the sexbot revolution (or don’t, I’d argue it’s already here). Most people who want children are just waiting for them to get artificial wombs, which they don’t have yet.

Traps are gay but today is a day for gay shit.
Post traps.

hi

Ok

Only good post ITT.

You have to go back

Just embrace it.

Lovin' it m8

Why are you pretending like you've been here for any meaningful amount of time?

Like clockwork
>>>/cuckchan/

Just dropping in to call you a newfag.

Your new is showing.

I don't remember this many newfags the previous years. Mere bait or sign of a real issue?

I'm a bit salty it doesn't work on opera though,i just gotta play the song manually.

Every day is an australian holiday of shitposting.

Only harmony stuff i got,take em.

/cow/ was a mistake.

Ayy m8. Let's rev up that barbie and fuck a kangaroo.

ALWAYS

KANGAROO WIFE?

Are these the same types of people who created "Harmony Day?"

Yes,go on.

Wew lad.

H A R M O N E Y

Now hold on a minute, you faggot.

I can't be fucked to edit it myself to the correct representation of Holla Forums,just take it as it is man,unless you have the autism to edit it yourself.

It's been posted twice nigger

Maybe you shouldn't bother sharing blatant halfchan images, you double nigger.

It's from way back when,a better time,but if it upsets you,my bad.

whoever added the floppy dong is a great person.

ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HAROMNY OH LOVE!!!

It just makes you look like a newfaggot.
Especially so with that strange quirk with your commas that only appeared very revently, almost as if you only started using Holla Forums a few days ago.

I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM FUCK

Naw i've always typed like that, or at least i've grown more comfortable to do it.
anywho,just enjoy the day.

what

Despite not really enjoying how shitposting and banter-oriented Holla Forums has become in recent months, Harmony still holds a very special place in my heart. I like visiting every year regardless and spending a moment to embrace the feeling that Harmony gives me. I feel like I'm the only user who takes this as an actual holiday and treats it as a day of HARMONY and BROSHIP. I'm drinking a fancy cream soda right now and listening to the music, and feeling comfy.

I still visit from time to time but I've honestly lost a bit of my drive to contribute to discussions and help the board like I used to. But regardless of all of that, and regardless of if I've mostly left for various chatrooms and more lowkey imageboards like Ubuu, I don't hold anything against any of you personally and genuinely wish a great life ahead for all of you. Hell, maybe I'll come back someday.

Thanks for the good memories regardless Holla Forums, and here's to a year of great video games and moments together and we stride towards the future like we always do. Peace, bros.

What is the best game to play to celebrate BROSHIP and HARMONY with other anons?

Robot Unicorn Attack

I want mark to die so much

Negated

Anyone else remember when Harmony first started, and Holla Forums still liked Mass Effect (2)?

Do you understand how sage works? You can't negate it unless I delete post myself.
Every sage means -1 post that could have bumped the thread.
You can negate bumps, but you can't negate sages.

Lurk more

lurk moar

Negayted

Homologated. Lurk more.

Imagine being a butthurt 4cuck refugee and whining about something Holla Forums has done for 4 years. Just remember faggots

ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OHHH LOVE

They've been at it for 2 months now, they're still pretending they have been here for more time than that.
It's fucking amazing

Alright, you now have to be this harmonious to be allowed to argue.

That's pleb tie…

nhentai.net/g/173545/

You fags keep me going every day

:3c

I want to be with you user. So we can live in harmony.

GAYS NO LONGER WELCOME

I love you too user

ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU

AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU

ALWAYS

NO FINGERS FOR THE FAGGOTS

I negate your disharmony with some MORE HARMONY

Y'all white people need manners tbh

I knew it was bad but I never thought it was that bad.

o fug

Welp, time for another exodus

Atleast have the decency to bleach your hand before posting harmony.

Just replying for the screencap. But seriously, my dude, what is wrong with your ring finger?

what's next? female hands?

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

I know what are you thinking, but I need you to know you are welcome and safe here. You may think we are all nazis, but all these guys "nigger this, kike that" are actually just kidding. You are respected. You are loved. The contributions of you and your people to western culture are acknoweledged. I just wanted you to know. Just out of curiosity, no need to answer if you don't want, but what is your totem animal? Or is that more an Asian thing?

Nigs are one thing, but women don't actually browse here, do they?

Now that's the real atrocity. You really need to go.

whats wrong with your ring finger, and your hand is darker for some reason

don't worry guys I got this

He has fucking Origin installed.

You can't spell HARMONY without MON.

Nothing to fear, user dear.

Made me chuckle.

What the fuck happened to your ring finger? You probably are the ugliest motherfucker to have ever walked this board.

I think the fact that you took a vertical picture is more (You)-worthy.

God's work user.

Looking at all the other ring fingers now from other anons, it seems to be a fairly consistent thing. Like they're all double-jointed or something. Niganon's is just from a very weird perspective.

I love this place

How's this for weird looking fingers
Look out user, a skeleton

another fellow Argentinian I see

Belter scum detected

What's a belter?

"Belter is a term used to refer to persons born in the Asteroid Belt. They are an oppressed and mistrusted working class that provide many goods for Earth and Mars through the mining and other work facilities built on the asteroids." - The Expanse wiki
They've got long bones and are the niggers of the solar system

Cut your nails r u a grill?

Don't even entertain that thought.

optimize your pics you tech illiterates, I don't want to open 15Mb 8k resolution files

Hows the crystal treatment user?

Aw man, I don't want to be a space nigger.

No, just autistic and can't stand the feeling of things touching my fingertips so I keep my nails kinda long. At least I clean them a few times every day, though.

It's alright, user. You were born too soon to be a space nigger. Born just in time to be a regular nigger.

Nyan

You didn't know that we're all just RPing as white, mostly straight, men?

I'm actually surprised at how small the amount of faggots there are though, I expected the bony white hands but I thought most would actually have shorter ring fingers.

Hey mark can we give these pretenders a year ban?

ops not this guy >>14395644 I think he is actually one of us

I WANT TO BE WITH YOU

I wish harmony was still forced. Those were good times.

ALLAH AKBAR

Whose ultrabook did you "borrow" to post this, Tyrone?

Don't get me wrong, I hate niggers, but it's Harmony day, fellas, save it for the day after.

user, rainbows don't exist because all the colors of light are muddled together, they exist because said colors are separated.

aw :3

I don't even mind. Also my ring finger is in superb condition, but thanks for the caring comments.

IT WAS CALLING ME ALL ALONG

The Creation of Harmony

Ah yes, my favorite astroturfed Holla Forums meme used to forced a shitty Adult Swim flash game. How do you do, fellow Holla Forumsenizens?

:^)

I miss pre-2011 internets culture, bros. ;_;

It will always be there in your heart user.

wait are you fucking with me

Am I too late to be with you?

It's never to late friend

Are you an old guy or did you burn your hand?

I got burned man

what a lovely day

I did a strm of my runs, and then of me browsing Holla Forums, hope you enjoi it.

My final pb score was 51k.

A+ job there user.

I heard we were all lolis in another thread though. Now I'm confused.

Today is definitely a good day.

one last post for harmony because this day means so much to me

We did the time warp again.

archive.is/9VnRk
Archived thread for posterity. It was a fun day, love you fuckers.

Better late than never i suppose
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/408214404

all that Holla Forums-superiority posturing about succeeding where cuckchan failed was for nothing

the fags missed 4 years and are a day late

only took them 4 years but they finally caught up

They still failed, this is like trick or treating on november 1st.

Also, their scores are abysmal and their handtouching image tunnel has like only like 10 people and zero cats.
Sad!

it's understandable they've been out of practise for years now.It's been years since i've been there,don't know why i did now of all times but it's certainly better than when i last did
still even i wanted to post there considering 2 years ago they ranged banned some IPs mine included i don't know if i couldsomething just feels off about the placeor maybe it's just me that's not the same anymore

different board culture, 8/v/ is the logical end-result of Holla Forums taking its own "quality discussion" mouthbreathing in seriousness, not helped by the explosive growth being largely gamergate's doing. contrarily 4/v/ has cycled between getting worse, better, worse but is still along the same layline as it was when people first left it for 8ch

Nah

Irredeemable cancer.

only boards i can think of that's verifiably compromised is Holla Forums
fuckin' hate it and phasing out v1 captcha to get around the computer-verified human-verification was dumb
first of which is unused and unloved and the latter of which is a bullseye on your forehead
gookmoot frustrated the fuck out of mods by allowing them regardless, unless you're trying to ignore that it's probable he was keeping it from blowing up via streisand effect
pretending they're intrinsically bad is autism pure and simple, i just filter them
just like here!

hard to have trips here when mark disallowed them literally only because of 4am

One of the few, few, very few things the jew did right.

Thats really beautiful and touching for the last harmony post

oh shit I meant A last harmony post

you mean actually having any discussion?

that and the no e-celebs

nice canned "no we're better" response

e-celeb threads are hit and miss as to whether or not they'll actually die but apparently they're banned on paper, 8/v/ actually watches for them a LOT more closely than 4/v/ does

shouldn't have been scrolling around in the thread before putting the post through or else i'd have noticed i (You)'d the same guy twice

Nigger if you just wanted 4chan all over again then why didn't you just save yourself the trouble and stay there?I thought that the whole point of this in the first place was to not be 4chan

at least what 4chan had become at that point anyways

i left at first but gamergate getting subverted with le epic sea-lion donations and other pr stunts, what 8/v/ was becoming over time, and mark's behavior in general put me off, and beyond /tg/ there isn't a huge draw for me here anymore.
it failed at that the very moment it recreated the legacy boards "in Holla Forums's image", huehuehue

literally the only point i care about in that list is webms having sound and even that's something i don't need to survive, i'm sorry you need bells, whistles, and things-i-don't-like to be moderation-enforced to survive user

f

I'm not the one making claims i can't back up with deeds,when i say i post in this place instead of the other one because of these afformentioned things i indeed do so ;you on the other hand don't like this place so much that you force yourself to keep posting and only stay around for that one thing you totally don't even need.
So the real question is : who are you trying to convince at this point,me or yourself ?
Also

(((adult swim)))
but remember folks, Holla Forums isnt at all