As the day draws near the one horned stallion prepares to attack

MARK YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU MENTIONED NOTHING ABOUT IT YESTERDAY IN THE META THREAD YOU BETTER NOT HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS I SWEAR TO GOD THERE BETTER BE ONE THIS YEAR AS WELL OR ELSE

As retarded of a meme it was, I still had a vague amount of fun when cake kike put it up

He's probably sleeping.

Did anyone archive the meta thread?

I don't need Holla Forums breaking with this gay garbage again. It was invented during times when cuckchan was all about gay acceptableness. Probably jews involved.

then you can go >>>/back/ there since by now they probably don't even remember anything about it

Then it clearly isn't working, since gays are still looked down upon. Pull the pole out of your ass and enjoy threatening other anons with guns and happiness.

He better not forget

DO NOT FORGET THIS, MARK

SOON

and don't worry, I didn't forget

I hate you you fucking heeb faggot. I'm not kidding, you are the most incompitent BO in this entire website and the fact that we let a jew weasel run this board is the biggest black mark in this website's history.

FUCK YOU, YOU DRIEDEL SPINNING NINTEODDLER FAT FAGGOT KIKE RETARD

Take your meds, faggot.

Fuck you, jew apologist

IT'S TIME

Click these faces to turn it on or off

IT BEGINS

What's the significance of this day again? I thought it was the anniversary of the release of that Robot Unicorn flash game, but it's not.

Of course the TORposter wouldn't know.

YES
YES

Nevermind, I wasn't far off though.

I almost wish this didn't happen because there's usually an influx of halfchan since the mods don't celebrate over there.

YES

That's what it is, leave to the internet to celebrate the most stupid of things, but well i'll take anything over this boring stuff of always

This song is so goddamn good

Just remembering the times we weren't rotten cynical shits.

I was already a bitter rotten cynical little shit in 2010 though.

If anyone wants to play.

I can't believe it's already time again. Where does the time go?

EUPHORIC

you know what to do, gentlemen

I won't partake in your hand fetish, Kira.

ALWAYS

has really been 8 years since the first harmony?
this fagola could have been 10 years then

i don't know man, i don't know where…

Just recycling one from 2015, too lazy to post from my phone .