A bunch of white liberal "gamers" complain that there aren't enough people of colour in a game set in medieval Poland

I like fun haus but holy fuck James is a fag.

Hi
Welcome to Holla Forums
Now go back >>>/cuckchan/

hi vavra, fuck off your game is buggy eurojank shite

#BASED

lol I've been here longer than you.

Why is everybody using this word now?
Is it the latest fashion in dank memes?
It's starting to get really annoying.

D I S T A S T E

Probably because a shitty european game just came out.

Internet humor use to come up out of the cracks, but now it's like rays of shit from above seeping in to everything.

Never heard that word before, now it seems I'm going to hear it MUCH more often.

Do these guys still have that barren blonde on board or did she divorce her manboy?

someone thought it up to describe european games which are historically janky. either 50hz cancer, """""""""""""""""experimental"""""""""""""""" design, pretentiousness, bugginess, and general disregard for staple elements of game design (more likely just not knowing as Europeans are retarded)

If it makes you mad I should use it more often

its a forced meme going around normalfag servers
if someone uses that work around here you know its an outsider, we call those games "slavshit" around these parts and we have for years

its circles not servers and word not work
holy fuck its high time to hit the sack

the problem with slavshit is it's just slav shit. it doesn't touch on amiga shit, speccy shit, 50hz cancer, or anything not produced in slav countries. eurojank covers everything, especially whichever euro shithole you're from

You know, if you try and get real friends, you don't have to watch and fund vicarious internet ones who are actually huge douchebags. Or just learn to entertain yourself.

It came here along with the cuckchan rapefugees.

This was the best part of the video to be honest

I really, really like this picture

Too bad those same people are sucking Richard "16 for my peen" Spencer's dick.

Check my dubs, and at the very least use hooktube or a webm you dumb nigger.

this is the first time I heard the word

sounds real fucking goony though

nonsense, that would be weebshit. eurojank is explicitly anti-goon.

maybe more neofaggish then, definitely distasteful and bad memefeel

Jesus Christ you cuckchan faggots are trying to force this really hard.

yuroshit and slavshit are very different things you pleb
slavshit is usually barely functional but FUN
yuroshit is mostly functional but nieche
most games that category that arent slavshit are usually german autismgames like the Guild, the X series etc
its not such a big category as to equate slavshit to it and Im sure as fuck not using normalfag newspeak to describe shitty overgeneralisations

trying a bit hard to signal aren't you?

No, I'm not seeing it. neofags would explicitly avoid taking a shit on things from the land of diversity.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

or, eurojank to cover how everything from europe is just a bit jankier than normal.
back to your stalker general

keep posting lol

can't help but wonder what other bogus shit they'd propose.
african vikings? indian ninjas? aboriginal emperors? european zulu warriors? what else?

I just googled it and it comes up with a Neofag topic as one of the oldest results though…

that's impressive, broken clocks and all that.

I would love someone to make a game of Rorke's Drift or something like that and swap the races around. A bunch of civilized blacks fighting with guns and for Queen and country against savage, tribal whites. Watch their heads spin with that one.

its set in the province of bohemia (Czechs) during the middle ages

Pure coincidence how it also started getting posted here right at the high of a cuckchan invasion.

that is obviously a neogaf refugee invasion

So, how does it feel to have your mind colonized by a neofagism?

t. vee the vorefag

go on, get out of here

It's not something I think about and didn't know it was used there before. You on the other hand seem very concerned about this site you supposedly don't visit living on in your head.

slav games > weebshit > (((western games)))

found a eurojank lover who jerks off to how deep cryostasis is and mourns the death of stalker 2

you really are a neogaf rapefugee arent you

#BASTED #BASEHEAD #NIGGERSEATMUD

Well, lying down with dogs gets you fleas, but really I just thought it was a good opportunity to make a neofag/neologism pun.

You forgot to post pic related

never posted there

a bit over my head but when you describe it like that, it's pretty clever. As for me I'm always open to co-opting things and words which can be useful tactics.

that 2017 picture is incredibly generous

Western piggus are just bitter that their civilization is beyond repair

Shit taste niggers confirmed for hating cold vidya.

Well, here we go again with the SJW screechings about how a game portraying historical accuracy is racist because it takes place in 15th century Europe which was predominantly white at the time. The same bullshit was spewed with The Witcher III.

I have a game idea: African Tribe Simulator. This game will depict cultural accuracy as you play a member of one of many African tribes of your choice.

However, since it would be rayciss 'n sheeit to have the tribes consist of only black Africans, tribes will be evenly diversified between black, Chinese, Japanese, native American, white, Hispanic, and sand nigger.

As a member of an African tribe, you will:

Would be a great opportunity to break through these racist trends of entrenching your game in racism under false pretense.

Who wants to get this game started?

I'd like if it was good and not poorly optimized ironsight shooter eurojank, had some semblance of difficulty in any of its combat encounters or puzzles, but as it is I can only see anyone who praises it as pretentious eurojank shit eaters.

Go to bed, gggmanlives. You'll get more Moon Man mods to cover in time.

Just fuck off already. You are the only one using this forced meme. Go back to cuckchan where there are retards like you.

I'm not sure what gggman is

Literally never heard the word before this game came out and now it's everywhere, but everyone who uses it provides some whipped up definition when questioned that makes it seem like it's been common lexicon for years. Not to mention the definition itself is retarded. AAA US dev games are scandalously buggy, every new Ubisoft or EA release is a media storm of negative attention focused on glitchy gameplay.
I want the retards that keep pushing "immersive sim" shot to death as well.

The fuck is that?

an irrelevant genre that looking glass autists keep trying to revive instead of leaving it dead.

Ubisoft is French, so, eurojank.