David Seaman was a hardcore Pizzagate shill (psyop side of things), but that trend died out...

David Seaman was a hardcore Pizzagate shill (psyop side of things), but that trend died out. Youtube mostly annihilated related content, but Seaman's stayed, and now he has a new channel (CP Gaming, I'm not joking) that is gaining rapid views and followers. CP Gaming has a clear advantage among the many similar channels. Why is hardcore Zionist David Seaman getting a free pass to push his terrible content?

Which video game is this thread about?

Hi shill

I want to play some cp games

Isn't this guy the one who makes "X game didn't die, it was murdered"? Shit videos filled with family guy and Simpsons jokes

I'd fuck David, hard.

Ulanterbach or whatever it's called

And yet those clips being used by anyone else would warrant a copyright strike, but for old zionist David, it seems to not even be a issue

lol

I don't have a problem with it, the sooner cunny becomes legal, the better.

nigger that disgusting style is what you would find in some kids book

You are retarded.

Hue

western loli > weeb loli

Kill yourself.

What's with the /polv/ today

Both are trash and so are you.

lets put it to the test

Loli is trash and so are you.

not qualified to assess trash tbh

Thanks for posting that picture user, it made my day

Lolu is trash and so are you.

I wish I could fuck you user

lolis are just traps without the dick anyway.

Loli is trash, that much is true; but remember:

A big boob might fill your hand, but a flat chest fills your soul

Fucking deep

facial blindness is a sign of autism

LULU IS NOT TRASH
I REJECT YOUR VEREDICT

You really aught to follow his lead.

Why not get any personal information on him and spread to niggers, criminals and anybody else that can invade his home and kill him?

David "bitcoin buy gold my butthole is sold" semen

Hey guys Im here investigating pizza gate and so when ever I am out and about I remember to invest in bitcoin. Also just for 9.99 you too can buy and sell gold the service comes with a card so you can buy and sell gold in realtime with this card at the store online and then you can now also use litecoin and etherael.. thanks guys.. pizzagate pizzagate.. uh.. hotdogs.. comspiracy buy old bitcoin buy buy sell gold litecoin im out.. bitcoin.com