Unintended Rage, Volume II

Since the last one was such a success, decided to make another.
Previous thread: >>14349037

Basically vidya-related things that aren't supposed to make you rage, but somehow do. Something that would otherwise have an inconsequential or even beneficial impact on your life were the shoe on the other foot.

Unless your parents were well into the retarded baby age like mine, '97 but parents were born '60/'61 when they had you or you had a shitload of older cousins/siblings that kept around their cool shit for you to play with, then no. Just no. Don't even pretend you understand. Maybe one day there'll be a dystopic future for you to justify your feelings, but for now the present is the present and the past is the past.

The PS2 version had terrible framerate, like sub 30 FPS.

Not sure if this counts, but being exposed to this piece of shit in early age.

I think you have to go out of your way to make yourself into a tranny in DaS. Anyway, if that's what you want, you should kill yourself. You know you will eventually anyway; especially after you cut your feminine penis off and force dildo your open wound daily to prevent it from healing up like an open wound normally would. You probably enjoy pic related and think the originals suck.

Interesting OP.

I fucking hate Atlus. How many times do they need to pull this shit before someone shoots them? Then again, Japan is infested with waifufags and Atlus's CEOs are complete faggots.

Wanna go on about woodstock next, you old fucking granny?

It’s not personal, it’s just business.

It's a shitty practice.

Paid DLC.

Yes, that's correct. There is no specified time requirement for nostalgia. Here's a definition of it:

Nostalgia often refers to something long ago, but what a long time is is relative. If a war suddenly broke out and you lost your home, I'm pretty damn sure you would be nostalgic for a time when you actually had a roof over your head and didn't see someone get killed every day within a year.

Also like an idiot I forgot to say that I have no idea what is with the influx of retards that think that nostalgia refers only to X number of decades into the past (typically and coincidentally being roughly the same as how long it has been since that person was a kid). Who is it that is teaching all you idiots that nostalgia can only refer to your childhood?

I hate it a lot when something breaks the pace of a game. Those segments in half life and a bunch of games where you're only allowed to progress once whatever NPCs finishes talking your ear off. Repeated animations that take away control from you that stop being cool after the second time. Those valve doors in Mirror's Edge that pretty much waste all your momentum as well as 3 seconds of your time.
It just pisses me off if nothing is not uber fluid and has discontinuities, if that makes sense.

I knew I was forgetting an asinine fact.

Don't say "dropped" when you mean came out / was released, as that makes you sound ignorant and low-class.

Correcting other peoples vernacular makes you come across as a pretentious faggot.

Raging is fucking retarded.

You can mod the game with Xbox graphics. I've done it on the PC version, and heard you can do it on the smartphone version. I'm sure there are graphics mods there with even better graphics than the Xbox version.

Your mother "dropped" you on your head when you were a baby.

You mean bashed his head in like a nigger.

My lack of dubs is rage inducing

I'll share mine with you

lmao this blogpost