Age of Empires Definitive Edition has been cracked by based CODEX

UWP is falling appart

Based CODEX cracks another UWP exclusive game

What did you expect of an OS maintained by farms of Pajeet coders?

Where's the link?

Once again, a purpose less crack. Who wants to play with niggers who buy windows store games?

can i play this on windows 7 now?

No

gay

>>>/cuckchan/

Literally just go to piratebay and type age of empires definitive edition

Not gonna spoonfeed your ass

You're a fucking retard

Do you still need windowns 10?

Good thing I downloaded a copy of the original before this bullshit came out.

You should know how to confirm this for yourself.

Yes, and you'll need it in the future as well. I suggest upgrading as soon as possible so you don't miss out on the other windows 10 exclusive titles.

cool

I see, asked for a friend i already have Windowns 10. How do I disable cortana and make games run faster?

i still have my original cd, fuck this gay microshill remake, not worth my pirate

Always pirate.
But never upgrade.
If you can't do both, don't bother mate.

install gentoo

You want Win 10 LTSB.

I still have my original copy of this game as well, and Shadow of the Colossus, Crash Bandicoot's original trilogy. Pretty much every game that gets a shitty remake, I don't understand why normalfags buy this crap.

This "remake" is nothing more than a rework on the sprites, a graphical update.
From what I've heard, they didn't fix the terrible pathfinding in the original game that made units stuck in tight spaces and couldn't do simple tasks such as go around a wall to reach the other side. They could have used AOE2's pathfinding but they haven't for some mysterious reason.
Also, in multiplayer, the game still doesn't have an in-game download for custom scenarios. And again, AOE2 has this feature and they haven't retrofitted it into AOE:DE for some unknown reason.

There is some talk about patches incoming in the following weeks and that Microsoft rushed the release before it was ready to go, so I'll give them the benefit of a doubt if they'll address any of those issues.