Are there any text adventure games that have been worked on for for decades now and have amassed a ludicrous amount of...

Are there any text adventure games that have been worked on for for decades now and have amassed a ludicrous amount of content?
Seems like something that should have happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

avalon-rpg.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holla Forums is the greatest text adventure.

Kingdom of Loathing is exactly what you are describing. It has graphics but they're so token that they might as well not even be there.

ew

Question is, what are the best text lewd games?

That is an interesting question, if you're going to act like a faggot about it though go hunt them down yourself. MUDs are probably the closest I can think of off hand.

>after Jick moved to (((San Francisco))) and got faggotized

Bumping cool thread

i remember reading the anime addventure a ton during high school. looks like that died a while ago tho.

goddammit really? I stopped playing the game like a year ago but the devs have already been cucked? Fuck.

Yep. They did an anti-GG joke, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. A shame, I loved trophy hunting and speedrunning ascensions.

:^)

Corruption of Champions

Alter Ego?

Sauce on your screenshot?

Samurai of Hyuga.
It's been progressing for a couple of years now, and its on Book 3. Awesome story, amazing amount of choices, Romance options with cute waifus, definitely one of the best modern choice your own adventures.

???

Free cities Get pregmod from /hgg/ though.
Lilith's Throne Early W.I.P
Era games Knowledge of nip is recommended
Text games full of furfaggotry that almost everybody here heard about, if not lurk more

Some Teen Titans CYOA

HellMOO, but it's shit now

RIP GONDO

CoC, if you don't mind wading through waves of futa-furshit for some gems.

What if dorf quest had dlc

Is there something like it but for straight people?
I really appreciate the non-railroading, it's really rare to find in any game

The Wheel of Time books
go read books

also this avalon-rpg.com/

This. If you're too lazy to read, get audiobooks and turn playback speed to 1.5x or 2x and then play vidya or something while you listen. You'll have them all done in less than a month if you listen to them back to back.

CoC is fucking trash and you should be ashamed for mentioning it.

Lilith's Throne is the best I could think of. Its inherently furshit so some of the main characters/shop characters are furries but you have full control over such content so you can disable all generated furshit, only have neko people or whatever and you can also fully control the sexes so you can disable all generated male npc. You can have all kinds of transformations as well.
The real standout for the game though is the sex-system. You don't just get thrown a wall of text with a choice to take it up the ass or fuck her in the penis at the bottom like other such games but you can actually choose a position during the sexing and choose a orifice.
Finally to note - its still not done, BUT the person working on it updates almost weekly and if fact today/tomorrow there will be a milestone update.
Here's the /hgg/ thread:
>>>/hgg/164263

My only problem with Lilith's Throne is that once you've seen all the text that gets generated from a certain choice, even from just one NPC, you've seen more or less almost every sex scene from every other character that shares that same choice. There are a few notable exceptions, like the maid that likes handholding or the unique npcs that have unique options to go with their unique flavor text for those options, but overall, once you've fucked one of the standard NPCs in all possible ways, you've more or less seen almost all of the content available except for whatever is in the main story.

>>>/hgg/164263
Oh hey, I know the artist who made that pic. He's a halfchan drawfag iirc, nice guy.