Who’s ready for Final Fantasy XV: Episode 3?

Who’s ready for Final Fantasy XV: Episode 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/637650/announcements/detail/1661137104726728365
archive.fo/BMF8M
store.steampowered.com/app/637650/FINAL_FANTASY_XV_WINDOWS_EDITION/
dsogaming.com/news/final-fantasy-xv-will-not-be-using-the-denuvo-anti-tamper-tech/
archive.is/mBnLB
archive.is/dk9yD
store.steampowered.com//eula/637650_eula_0
store.steampowered.com/app/671210/FINAL_FANTASY_XV_WINDOWS_EDITION_PLAYABLE_DEMO/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootless_cosmopolitan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Anti-Zionism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Anti-Fascist_Committee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors'_plot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This has gone beyond the point of parody.

FFXV or the lack of HL3?

Both.

I sure could go for some Cup Noodles™ right now

The true Episode 3

That looks too retarded to be real. I'm simply going to ignore it.

The hint is, they'd have to go a final fantasy route of near bankruptcy before they do a last gamble effort to make Half Life 2: Episode 3 or just skip straight to Half Life 3. Since they have steam, so it's a never ever happening.

What if i'l go check to prove that this is fake, op?

Dammit. There's even a trailer for this. Guess what's on the guy's head.

steamcommunity.com/games/637650/announcements/detail/1661137104726728365
archive.fo/BMF8M

So, which version will you pirate, user?

None, I'll be waiting for mods and an SSD.

Next Monday, on 26th February, a free playable demo for Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition will be available to download! It will be available on the FFXV Windows Edition Steam page and will contain the entirety of Chapter 1.
Cool, there isn't even a need to pirate.

What's next? Mario + HL crossover?

So if I'm not a retard and wait until it's released to see if it's worth buying as if I'd waste money on something infected with denuvo I don't have to see the ugly costume from a mediocre meme series?

Great. Can I miss out on the Cup Noodle adverts by not pre-ordering as well?

Pretty sure you can't strip the main questline, most food items and a lot of dialogue from the game. And I don't know why anyone on earth would want to play this.

Well, other people are playing it, so it must be good, right? :^)

I just want to break it with mods and create custom maps.

IT'S FUCKING REAL

HL3 CONFIRMED
WE DID IT REDDIT

Just had to check the date to make sure it's not April Fools yet.

Freeman eating noodles?

Just goes to show you the state of affairs at valve when the first time in years the existence of half life has even been mentioned is part of a promo that they probably directly asked to be related to half life.

upboated

WHERES GURDON
WHERE IS DA FREEMAN

You guys don't really keep up on what Square Enix is doing most of the time are you?

the fuck

This shit has to stop.
Everytime I hear about this game now all I can think of is a glorified fucking advertisement for many other products.

This plus the asscreed festival almost make me want to play the game just because of how silly it is.

Yeah but that's lightning faggotry, everyone knows lighting is square's waifu.

good god man,get your shit together

Sorry it's ages old.

Autistic fanfiction level holy shit

Really fucking retarded AssCreed We Wuz promotion.

ITS FAKE STOP FALLING FOR IT

You are a nigger.

No it isn't retard.

store.steampowered.com/app/637650/FINAL_FANTASY_XV_WINDOWS_EDITION/

brb killing myself

The game might not have Denuvo after all.
dsogaming.com/news/final-fantasy-xv-will-not-be-using-the-denuvo-anti-tamper-tech/
archive.is/mBnLB

Never trust a developer that doesn't clearly say that there won't be denuvo. Remember Sonic Mania.

I personally enjoyed all the coleman brand coleman.

True

Well, they want healthy modding of this game too, so maybe that will stop installation of denuvo.

Nigger fucking read the whole aryicle I shared.

how does Lightning Tomb Raider have even less curves than nu-Lara?

she a tranny or something?

I did and it's clear as day that the game isn't going to have Denuvo attached to it.

That's still the NuLara body model user.

There's still 2 weeks to release and they can easily bait and switch.
There's a chance and not much more, don't be naive user, this is Squeenix we're talking about.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAHAHAHAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Why is it always trash games that take these stances, god fucking damn it.

Are you brain damaged user?

Is it too late to ask for my wish back?

Optimization is dead

The Sonic Mania bit was a special case because some autistic fatass streamed himself (badly) playing an illicitly obtained copy of the game all over the god damn internet. So the suits decided to not only add it to the PC version but screwed the pooch by neglecting to mention it on the game's store page.

Who could That mystErious indiViduaL bE, i wonder.

Sometimes I wish that we had kept on killing japs rather than nuking them until they all died.

No, only trash games go out of their way to state they won't have Denuvo. How the fuck am I supposed to support XV of all things? Square should have done that with Deus Ex.

You really are brain-damaged.

Mark streamed the Switch version Sega stupidly shipped to him before release though.

Kingdom Come is pretty good though.

Didn't he just pick up a copy of the Switch special edition from Walmart and was allowed to activate it before release because Nintendo is absolute dogshit at system software?

Considering the fact that Mark once tried to steal a physical copy of Overwatch from a Gamestop because he wanted to try it and not pay for it, I don't believe the mis-shipment story whatsoever.

Do rich NY spoiled kike manchildren even go to Walmart?

If they're retarded, yes.

You know what's sad?
Mankind Divided could have actually been good
They had some top tier graphical advancements like real time reflections and had music by fucking Sonic Mayhem and the Neotokyo guy.
Then the SJW pandering, shit tier game design, DRM and pre order kikery kicked in.

Fucking hell

Yeah, that was it, sorry for the misinfo

About a month after Overwatch was released and just before the threads became entirely designated shitposting dumpsterfires, Mark mentioned how he regretted his purchase of the game. He tried to save face by bringing up how he had attempted to palm the game from a Gamestop but got caught by an employee that knew his dad, so he played it off like "oh, silly forgetful me, let me pay for this".
Coincidentally, the meta thread he said that in was locked shortly thereafter and then deleted.

What a time to be alive.

Mark isn’t the board owner >we need, but he’s the board owner >we deserve.

When I say silly I just use it as a stand-in for fucking retarded around communist communities online, I have to stop doing that.

You titanic nigger, they delayed the game for two weeks and gave everyone a genesis copy of sonic 1 to try and prevent people from refunding the game fuck off

If you're trying to make a point then you're doing a terrible job.

My point being they already knew what they were doing was wrong and trying to pretend gets bullied by undertalefags and can't fight an octopus cakeboy mc 1:12 K/D is anything more than a scapegoat is suspicious.
Since most of us KNEW denuvo was in the game beforehand due to dates concerning the Encryption files

Your entire post is a massive run-on sentence I can't make heads or tails of. How about we try this one more time, but this time you stop typing like a fuckin' sperg and start making sense.

the what now?

THE SAY GUH PEOPLE PUT THA DENOVU IN THE GAME BEFORE THEY DELAYED IT OR MARK STREAMED IT
that simple enough for you to understand you illiterate boob?

is this a sign?

Insulting.

Even the literal shill has lost hope

I can't tell if I'm in the middle of having a stroke or that you just can't form a coherent sentence.
I'm being dead serious here.

Just drop dead already

At least it isn't as bad as that Assassin's festival shit.

FFXV:Comrades, its like typical hunting game. Basically got 3 mission type, kill everything in sight, kill this boss and defend this thing. Gameplay is very different than the main game its actually better. It's not very hard or deep gameplay but its fun and you can do crazy ninja shit.The main problem is the matchmaking, it doesn't have like a lobby system where you can see all the quest posted by players, instead you choose a quest from the mission list and then it show if there a party open for that quest. Also, bad networking, you constantly DC and switch to offline mode and the only way to get back online is to exit the game and login again.

yes, for 4K textures. the other download is 100 GB, and that includes all the post-launch content and expansions added. on console it's like 91 GB.

Imagine being a Valve fan in 2018

Who?

What changed? Gaben used to be the chosen one

Old name for Steam.

the illusion fell apart

A Half assed attempt at unfucking the contoller situation with PCs (By the way, thanks valve, a controller that has rights managment, fantastic job) Dabbling in VR and letting people sell tech demos at near full price while also not fucking making steam VR accessible to all Video hardware developers to the point even MICROSOFT is making HMD development easier than valve.
Axing flash sales
Increasing the cut they take from steam market transactions
Officially supporting GEEL the faggot brony jewlord that runs Backpack.tf and fixes prices for items to generate profit (And also increased the price of keys to 40 refined)

You should have died a hero, Gabe.

What rock have you been living under?

Has no one at Square Enix heard of optimization/audio compression?

Yeah, Lightning is too pure to be a prostitute.

They just want the goyim to buy the latest hardware.

I imagine they're going full on 4k meme and actually going with uncompressed, highly detailed assets. Maybe the highest detail assets in just about any game.

But user, that would imply that this game was a quick cash grab slapped together by hackney frauds.

It's Nomura's fault for abandoning the project. Maybe now people realize he wasn't the one responsible for turning FF to shit.

memememmeem

They are obviously nips, why would it imply they are hackney? Or are you just a retard who puts random words together without having the faintest clue what they mean?

Yeah, like those textures I saw where the boys had lizard skin. A thread was made about them a week or two or three ago, fuck me if I know.

Calm down Tora, this is not the Xenoblade thread.

I hope SASRT2 has TF2 guys again. Online I will still only take Tails, Shadow, Eggman or Metal (in this order) whenever possible, don't get me wrong, but at least they weren't the motherfucking Danica Putrick.

1TB harddrive isn't that expensive anymore, the main hindrance of large game is your ISP since some have data capped

The game is over a tenth of your average hard drive space, still too large for your everyday gamer.

It was a simple typo you clod, I meant to type hackneyed.

What other crossovers and cross-promotions should we expect?

I NEED MORE RISITAS

me and my singles

Except it's still fucking nothing.

If japan was nuked to death, chinks would invade nippon and make chinese anime. And everyone would be a chinaboo today.
Good news would be no south korea in its current state, and no kpop, because that would belong to china too.

Every single thing in the game is an advert m8, from the jackets they wear down to the cutlery they use.

webm for you

You mean Sonic and Totino's, or did I miss something?

Why did that punch heal him?

It was last year in October.

Seeing an HEV suit in that level of rendered detail makes me fucking sad, guys. We'll never see that for real.

I'm more sad seeing Freeman's face. He looks like a caveman.

That said, the TF2 guys have so much potential for various games that I'm somewhat surprised they haven't crossed over into more things.

No, like, literal partnership.
archive.is/dk9yD

Isn't that just one of the FFXV soyboys dressed as Freeman?

No. The facial hair isn't patchy enough and his skin doesn't look diseased.

yeah, ridiculous levels of detail for the 4K meme makes sense.

Jews are cheap enough that they buy many non-food items from Wal-Mart.
Though knowing Mark he probably gets cheap cake there as well
After all, only Goyim pay full price at Goystop.

glad to see you put effort into your shitposting

EULA page has been updated on the Steam page.
No Denuvo
Are they finally learning?
store.steampowered.com//eula/637650_eula_0

Good joke, they could at least be creative and spam 2044 instead, but no, we get this unfunny now overused garbage.

I think he was being sarcastic.

I know, I'm merely pretending to prove a point.

Are you actually autistic?

Is this some sort of cry for help from someone trapped at Valve? Has someone been kidnapped by SE goons?

Why would it be?
The fat Kike doesn't want to work on Half Life, he said it himself.

Why is this ugly ass bitch being pushed into absolutely everything?

HAHA LE EBIN PC GAYMING AMIRITE?
BUY MY GAME PLS

It is ok to steal games, user.
When (((they))) stopped giving free demos and started to prevent any means for the consumer to test and know the game before buying, it became ok to steal from (((them))).

Idolizing a corporate suit leads to said suit becoming a greedy and exploitative piece of shit, user.

Reasident Evil and Black Panther. Killing niggers is always fun.

They spent time and resources creating a hated talking meat character, so now they are trying to force people to like her (and are failing at every attempt) in hopes of recouping the failed investment.

But these faggots are just making speculations, they have no official word of the game not using Denuvo

I was thinking more someone else that is caught in the eternal hell of ASSFAGGOTS, hats and neon knives. There's some alternate timeline where Alien Swarm took off instead.

Really he said that?

I think you mean was.

Yeah, if only they had this silly island then those 1.3 billion people could finally produce one or two creative guys for once.
But right now they just don't have that chance. Are you retarded? You'd be the exact same type of humanoid insect you are right now.

Huff Lyfe

Why would they want to do that, when bigger is clearly better. Push that graphics envelope, make things more cinematic, filled with effects and over-the-top action with confusing non-sensical stories that appear 2deep4yu on the surface.

Square has no idea what makes a good game anymore, so they try to hit all the mass marketing buttons as hard as they can in hopes that their garbage will be a hit.

Remember that big install sizes must mean that the software must be completely jam packed with top quality assets and filled with hundreds of hours of exciting content! Shit, $50 is an absolute STEAL for 155GB worth of content from one of the industries most premier studios!

The Witcher 3 is only about 35 GB, which means FFXV has got to be at least 6 times bigger and better looking.

your entire worldview is retarded and dramatically disconnected to how the world functions and how the industry has worked for the past 15 years. You haven't played a game newer than 2007, have you?

What even point are you attempting to make? Of course there's a fucking disconnect.

Mortal Kombat got weird

It died with the 7th generation

The design direction that they've gone for in ffxv is so ugly. They should just have cartoony graphics like persona.

Oh Christ, is Sidney's face this horrifyingly detailed on the console versions? It looks awful.

dont know why you think this is new. square has straight up admitted they dont compress audio or cinematic's for their pc versions since the release of FFXIII on pc.

Man i thought there mAy have been a Real Klue in the letters (you) capitalized.

Imagine being the malnourished and underpaid gook who had to texture this shit.

Manga is read top to bottom, right to left. n-not that I'm a weeb or anything

He's trolling you user…….

That has to be the most obnoxious product placement I've ever seen in a video game. Reminds me of this shit.

A pathetic cucked nigger that is forced to buy all his games has no voice for criticism.

When I was younger I remember a game magazine saying something like "This axe ad isn't too bad, but if I ever see link wearing nike shoes I'm going to vomit." How far we've come.

The pepsi machines in Bionic Commando 2009 were pretty stupid.

Wrong. It's read in an S-shape.

Remember that Gabe Newell was the original SWATter. It was always just a cult of personality built up for a greedy kike.

Demo is out
store.steampowered.com/app/671210/FINAL_FANTASY_XV_WINDOWS_EDITION_PLAYABLE_DEMO/

All you had to do was get offa the damn train, C.J.

Samus squares off with Tony Stark and has arguments with Black Panther over who fits where in the privilege hierarchy. Meanwhile, X and Zero sit in a bar across the street ordering their 39th Sub Tank in celebration of not having to put up with any more Tumblr shit.

This needs to happen because the amount of tits and ass would usher in the biggest triggering of all time.

Oh wait, this actually happened, never mind.

Shit, this happened too.

Preorder Battlefront 3 and get Anakin and Caim's Happy Fun Child Murder Hour DLC!

THE FREE MAN IS HERE AT LAST
THE FREE MAN CAN KISS MY ASS

Now this is a real pre-order bonus, I don't know how Steam is going to compete

No makeup

When was the last time SE even made a good game? FFIX?

FF XII and XIII-2
Can't objectively prove me wrong

both are objectively shit, user. You can't prove me wrong.

Jesus

Thanks doc.

EA could give them commander Shepard outfits. Instead they gave them sims university horses. Great.

Is there no final limit to FF15 Jesus Christ, the 10 years dev time, useless movie, useless anime, DLC years after release, chibi pocket version and all that insane Cup Noddle shit.

PS4 version currently is REALLY cheap. I am thinking of buying that one.>>14408506

GABE NEWELL OFFICIALLY BTFO BY ORIGIN

Best part is the Steam version has workshop support, so someone can just make a Shepard skin and everyone will have access to it.

Confirmed for never having read manga.

No Americans nuked Japan to conquer it quickly because Russians would have invaded otherwise and make it a communist hellhole. The nukes effectively saved most of Japan's population as they were already starving to death during the war, the shiba inu breed almost got extinct too.

This is what happens to communist swine in Japan.

Good goy. The (((Soviet Union))) was totally a Russian creation.

Great argument. Reported.

Okay if you want to be more verbose, the Russians led by the orders of the Bolshevik Jew leaders would have invaded Japan by sea and land.

He's actually telling the truth. The Soviets gave the Americans a date by which they would begin a campaign on Japan. The US figured that this would end up in a divided state like with East and West Germany, so they decided to take the swiftest action. Not exactly humanitarian, but an effective political decision

I have no dog in this race, but I've just reported you. It's against the rules to post publicly you've reported someone, just let the mods sort it out. They're there for a reason.

Fucking cringe show of a game.

You mean like that guy who created Israel even though everyone in the government told him not to, and who was actual, literal shabbosgoy in the past? No, wait, that's Harry Truman.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH FAGGOT

REPORTED
Because it triggers you.

do you want to go over ethnicities of bolsheviks and other communists with me?

4chan, Holla Forums, it doesn't matter. We have rules and moderators for a reason. Publicly stating you've reported someone undermines the mods, in case they decide not to ban that poster. Don't do it.

You got yourself reported for posting about reporting

How about we go over the fact that Bolshevik Jews (it's funny how you can't even say word "kike") were apparently oppressing themselves?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootless_cosmopolitan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Anti-Zionism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Anti-Fascist_Committee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors'_plot

I'm sure they'll make an exception in my case. For you though, probably not.

How about the fact that communism has been a kike ideology to begin with, created by a kike and executed by other kikes like Lenin or just about everyone from German uprisings. ChK was almost entirely jewish. Bolsheviks were at least half jewish at any given time. Soviet Union invented the biggest lie in history.

>>>/reddit/
You don't belong on any imageboard.
lol
No.
Reported. Because it triggers you.

It takes to hit Holla Forums in the head to explain why communists don't give a shit about identity or race. And why rootless cosmopolitans only by poor coincidence appeared to be all jews, because only jews held profit outside of soviet union, thanks to previous revolutionaries and people from west who paid for establishing soviet system. They ended up paying in blood too.

Sage for politics.

user, you do not understand true communism, once communist reach power, they will imprison and kill other communist to avoid any successful revolution after their own.

Can you not use this wording in such fashion? At least call it "practical communism" or something like that. People who sperg about "true communism" usually in 90% of cases are social democraps.

Again, sage for politics.

It's funny how you guys love to post lists of Jews in the Soviet government, but all those lists are from before 1924.

Actually, Soviet Union gave shit about identity or race. There was so called "5th article" in the Soviet passport, which mentioned nationality, for example. Jews hated it a lot, and it is absent in modern Russia (where, incidentally, Jews thrive). Then we have Chechens getting free train rides to shitfuckistan, courtesy of Stalin. As for identity politics, don't forget that homosexuality was outlawed in USSR (unlike in modern, spiritual, christian Russia). So don't you dare siding with me, you Holla Forums trash.

You just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper. I'm sure the moderators will take care of this soon. You've made your bed, now lie in it.

It never fucking works.

Also it figures Squeenix fags would be a bunch of socialists.

Where have you been? Under a rock for 20 years?

>>>/4chan/

Keep it up. Every false report adds a week to your ban time. Be aware I'm reporting you as well. The rules are the rules.

How could Holla Forums miss "/cuteboys/ - the game"?

Disgusting trash like everything else Squeenix has done since they made XIII.

>>>/4chan/

I'm choosing to continue responding, because I know that your punishment grows each time. I look forward to seeing all your posts deleted shortly.

No, homosexuality is still legal in Russia. The only thing that was banned is "gay propaganda to minors", which CNN then spun into "RUSSIANS ARE GENOCIDING GAYS UGH".

>>>/4chan/

Maybe late stage communism then? At one point some revolutionaries will notice the pattern of never ending revolutions and will then plan to kill the useful idiots comrades that will threaten their rule in the future. I called it true communism because it demonstrate a core trait of communism which is total disregard toward life.

One day you'll grow out of your edgy libertarian phase and realize we have rules for a reason. You'll look back on your behavior at times like this and shake your head in regret and embarrassment.

>>>/4chan/

It's just a matter of time. If you have any posts you're planning to make, you'd better do it soon or you're gonna be waiting a looooooong time.

>>>/4chan/

Such was their disregard toward life, that the Russian population kept going up during their rule. And then, when it failed and capitalism came, Russians suddenly started dying out. And they still do, but not to worry, Putin found a solution for demographic crisis. Namely, paying muslims to breed.

Is this bait?

>>>/suicide/

Jesus fuck what a shitshow of a thread.

The rules are the rules.

Yes, or then it's a ResetEra/NeoFAG user posting here for the first time.

Show us where in the rules it says you may not say "reported." Also,
>>>/4chan/

lol, leftypol confirmed.
lol, leftypol confirmed
lol, ILLITERATE confirmed

I'm not going to spoonfeed you like a child. Enjoy your imminent ban, I've reported you twice for each post you've made. Bye bye.

Nice try nigger. The reason the population kept "going up" was because the USSR was expanding in land-size, taking over more and more people. That doesn't take a way the facts that the kikes killed 40~ million Russians.

THIS IS NOW A BAIT THREAD

Thank you for admitting that there is no rule against saying "reported."
>>>/4chan/

Keep it up. I'm going to savor the moment when that red ban message appears on your post.

Shovelware knight appearing in everything.

oy vey goyim never forget how six trillion of g*d's chosen people were slaughtered in masturbatory gas chambers like what my gender studies phd professor, edna shekelberg has taught me over 4 years of state funded education

>says bye like a queer
>>>/4chan/

No, you retard. RSFSR population was going up as well, even though it wasn't expanding.
Actually, it's 60 trillion christian Russian toddlers. Get your facts straight.

Things just keep getting worse for you.

>>>/4chan/

Keep trying faggot. We all know you're lying and try to "le epic meme" your way out of it.

You can keep copy pasting your old messages that you sent to me, but we both know you're worried that the banhammer will be coming down on you any moment.

It's not bait to follow the rules.

What does the demo cover anyway?

It would probably be best if we held off on the conversation for the time being, to make it easier for the administrators to find the rule breaking posts.

Yes.
Square is run by fujoshit and soyboys that worship tranny abominations now.

They want people to buy more hard drives and delete things to make room for the latest and greatest game that they're so totally hyped for.

Why does SquareEnix give the slighest fuck about HDD sales? Where do they make any money off of it?

I still maintain that there's a psychological false equivalence in most people's minds between file size and content, especially when it comes to value for their purchase. Few people could justify paying $40~50 for a sub 1GB game these days, but when - for the same $50 - you're offered a game that is 150GB… well… 150GB is way more than 500MB, so it must represent a better value, right? That's how a lot of people see it.

No-one sees it like that user, people ragged on GTAV for being 65GB and NuDoom for being 60GB, 150GB is way too much even by AAA standards.

It's only 155GB if you download the 4K textures. It's 100GB without it, which makes it the same size as Gears of War 4 and Forza 7. Like it or not, I think this will continue to be the trend from here on.

>>>/reddit/

White and PC are the Master Race though.

The fuck are you talking about? The Linux fags got an OSS driver working for it. It actually beats most controller utilities for Windows atm.

I swear to fucking God I want to cover myself in tar and rape a white woman in the middle of Alabama right now just so I can get myself lynched

ye i like how pen magically becomes "dick

So no Complete Edition, only Complete Edition 1.0 to 1.5, good fucking job Squeenix, only good thing for the PC is we'll get the models for Cidney and Shiva, both human and summon forms

That's a fucking double Z not an S you fucking retard.

If Ubisoft doesn't get involved and make a Dr. Mario mock up, I wouldn't mind.

They should've chose her over Cloud on Super Smash or even better that car mechanic girl

They got the brilliant idea of adding some podcast faggots.

If i may carrect you i think that is a sigma Σ

There's a thing called mirroring. It was obviously done in case of this page.

Waifufags were mistake.

They're only a mistake if they get any kind of authority.

Because the game is loosing its relevancy, slowly.

Somebody doesn't remember the Noid and Cool Spot games

Sonic & Thomas the Tank Engine & Five Nights at Freddy's

Why?
Anything from Minecraft to Undertale would fill that role better than something that doesn't have a complete kiddie filled cancerous fanbase.
Funnily enough the Sonic fanbase go better, likely due to the autists growing up and finding cuckchan and Twatter, they're still cancer though

Does not excuse Final Fantasy with Cup Noodles.

Denublow confirmed

only right way tbh

1. unprotected demo exe compatible with full game files
2. unencrypted game files preload on Origin
????????
4. PROFIT!

pirates win again, customers can get Denuvo shoved up their asses