Bitter Harvest, a film about the Holodomor just came out last week

Bitter Harvest, a film about the Holodomor just came out last week.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKLBp3fZ5zA

Can everyone here do me a favor and thumbs down this neo nazi propaganda piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mthh97elDpY
youtube.com/watch?v=tS5Ib74gnus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It bombed critically.

The only people who are pretending to have liked it are Ukrainian Nazis spamming user reviews.

this is what happens when pampered sissyboys overdose on ideology

We have two threads on this.

Sorry comrade, didn't see the other thread.

"Ukranian Nazi" is a bit redundant

Ukrainians are retarded.

ayy

youtube.com/watch?v=Mthh97elDpY

What did this kosher semen demon mean by this?

Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=tS5Ib74gnus

You mean: let's memorialize the 12 million who died under bad weather and kulaks who hoarded resources

We're all going to do our best to kill even more Rightists than Stalin next time around, right guys?

Anyone who types "god" like this is retarded and should be excommunicated.

(you're supposed to take the numbers out so people don't think you're copy pasting from wikipedia)

I hate this shit. God is just the Germanic word for any deity. It is not the name of Yahweh, so Jews censoring it to fulfill the terms of their ancient religion is pretty retarded.

i copypasted it and made no effort to conceal that fact. are going to dispute it?

Not a tribe member, but the reason they do it is because it's prohibited to deface God's name. Better safe than sorry.

It isn't his name. Zeus, Odin, the August Emperor of Jadeā€¦ All of them could be called god.

This is a dumb thing to get mad about.

Is this realistic?

not even robert fucking conquest put his estimates that high

Pretty sure it happened. I don't think it was a good idea and many of them could have likely minimized the damage a little but I think the most important thing is that its a stronger position to argue from that it was primarily caused by drought and economic pressure from the US/UK.

It was basically the European version of the dust bowl+great depression except the US didn't just fight a war on its own land and have its infrastructure destroyed a decade earlier with 7+ million civilians killed by war.

Some might say that the US/UK actually left the USSR out on purpose so that Germany would break its backbone in a suicide attack on Moscow and that the withdrew/refused to advance forces from the western front to ensure Germany's success in this regard.

"Stalin did nothing wrong" just makes you sound like a twat.

Good. Kulak means "fist". Why do you suppose they got that name?

they were envious. they justified killing the successful producers by othering them and calling them class enemies. queue famine when there's all the competent people are dead and you can't produce at the same rate anymore.

If enough people report it it will be taken down automatically

obviously Holla Forums

Only the reactionary ones

Why is it that this type of propaganda will be used to start a brittania vs east asia vs eurasia war?

Upvoting movie to trigger revisionist tankie scum

Philly G doing God's work on Rotten Tomatoes

fucking holodohoax

Jews don't take communion to begin with :^)

For jews, you're not supposed to write god's name in places where it can be easily erased. Not all of them go so far but I don't see why you should get tiffy about it

i hate when movies does this.
atleast give them a shitty east european accent instead of just british.

you got me there famrade

oh look, a jew delighted at the slaughter of gentiles

based jewbro

Holla Forums gang

this fucking thread!

bump

Jaseeka knows what's up.

does it really matter whether 12 million or 12 thousand died?

No, it doesn't matter because the kulaks are more responsible for those deaths than Stalin is.

not evening blaming Stalin, but to laugh at the deaths of mostly ordinary people is just inhuman

Laughter is a very human way to deal with tragedy

No, it doesn't matter if the chance of you ending up in grave is one thousand times less.

It also doesn't matter if the dead weren't actually dead nor if they were criminals, nor does it matter if the West engineered much greater famine ten years before, or if the hell-hole of Russian Empire is called "land where anything was possible" just to make it seem that USSR was worse.

That was sarcasm.

Apropos of nothing - does it matter if I punch you one time or one thousand times?

it's not really laughter when vengeful dictators kill millions

The Holocene is a myth!