We are getting a call of duty and FNAF movie soon

How does Holla Forums feel about it?

archive.is/h9TKQ

please use archive.is/articles/the-fnaf-movie-brings-on-a-very-famous-director/1100-6456738/

Other urls found in this thread:

movieweb.com/amp/the-nun-movie-conjuring-spinoff-release-date-delayed/
digitalspy.com/movies/the-conjuring/news/a830850/the-conjuring-2-crooked-man-spin-off/
inquisitr.com/3278102/the-conjuring-3-werewolf/
releasedateportal.com/movies/horror/annabelle-3-release-date/
archive.is/dibl2
please
veoh.com/watch/v70593620Bqtdwg
please
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bane?

I feel like you need to go back to cuckchan.

Its strange how the sun gets word filtered, its cancer to be sure but its kind of obscure compared to other sites that don't get word filtered

The sun wasn’t involved with gamergate

All of them will bomb, like it always happens when (((shekelwood))) tries to milk videogame franchises

I have a feeling the FNAF movie will break IT record.

Pretty sure the fad is already gone.
At least in eurofagland the toys were replaced gradually with yokai watch stuff.
Also add the fact that the movie will probably be +13, that means:
Parent's won't be going with their kids because of the rating.
Teenagers that were originally obsessed with it have already grown up out of it.

People said that about black panther

Generic Die Hard fare.
Horror for children. Think Afraid of the Dark, Goosebumps, etc.

Speaking of are you afraid of the dark. That’s getting a movie reboot

Inb4 he's the masketta man.

I swear, we meme tom hardy into having a mask fetish

Why the fuck have vidya movies been making a comeback?

Jews

Because capeshit will run it corse soon

that makes it make even less sense though

Maybe the Sun made fun of Nintendo cardboard gaming.

And it failed.
Niggers aren't welcome in any medium.

really makes you think

Sure Holla Forums and Wonder Woman flopped too

Not every news outlet did reports on Gamergate

Eh, I think a fnaf movie could be half decent scary movie for kids, not a lot they could fuck up.

no.

It did though.

They are failing more and more on every new release.

Even Wonder Woman was a hit with the poos

The state of Holla Forums

As a proud Wakandian Kang, I take great offense.
Black Panther is the greatest movie that has ever been made. And it was 100% made by black pepole, the master race! Whites can't make anything as close as perfect as this masterpiece.
It's not… As if… Reviewers are scared of saying anything… Negative about it… In fear of being called racist…
…No, it's because there is NOTHING negative about it, it's a perfect movie. 11/10, greatest of all time!

I will unironically watch the fnaf movie if it's a campy horror movie.
Also Scott actually confirmed that he is done with FNAF games after the Pizzeria Simulator updates but opened to licensing the franchise to a publisher. He wants out so badly but the autism bucks are so good

uh oh

Can we meme Aiden Gillian as the villain. He could play the bad guy from Modern Warfare. The Russian guy.

He's really rare to see a Christian convert to Judaism so quickly.

Success corrupts. Money corrupts. At least he’s trying to distance himself.

They're going to flop hard just like Sly and Ratchet, permanently putting the Half-Life and Metal Gear movies on ice.

>Implying if you made millions off of your zero-budget games you wouldn't license out the property so you can just live the rest of your natural life off of it while supporting your children Scott has several children I believe

Well he gave his last game out for free and is giving massive updates for it for free plus donates money to charity still, so he hasn't completely abandoned his christian roots. But I don't blame him, I would probably do the same thing regarding the licensing

The only reason to play CoD at any point of the franchise was to play singleplayer and zombies, whoevers that disagrees with this is dumb as shit

did the sly movie come out? never heard anything about it

It never did, user is simply high. The ratchet one did and was shit.

well the sly movie couldnt possibly be worse then the ratchet one at least right?

FNAF can be made to make sense as a movie, but how the fuck can you have a CoD movie? Isn't CoD just a bunch of military shit slapped together? What, are you going to just make a shitty military movie and slap the CoD label on it?

exactly. they dont really have much material to work with

It worked for Cloverfield

They'll probably try to expand the Press F to Pay Respects singleplayer storyline.

I hate video game movie adaptations. I hate the hell out of them. They always do their best to deviate from the source material and still bother to slap the franchise name on it to make easy money.

Just remove the gameplay from Black Ops and you practically have American Sniper.

Yeah, sure.
Do you believe in fake news media that spread that this piece of shit "was a success" even before it was released? The joke is on you.

It doesn't matter to me so long as only stuff that I don't give a shit about gets adapted.
As long as it's just trash like COD and FNAF, why would anyone care?

Your Favorite Game: The Movie
Coming to theaters 2019
Starring Tyrone Black and Stacey Bitchtits in leading roles
Directed by J.J.Abrams
Screenplay by Wil Wheaton

That's a good thing, every time a video game franchise has had a movie adaptation it was its death nail.

D-don't even joke about that

If they wanted to make a successful videogame movie then they should've gone either with PUBG or OW.

Just because you want it to be true doesn't mean it's true. It already doubled its budget. Some lunatics are trying to frame it as some sort of litmus test for racism, even though I've heard that Wakanda in this movie is the way it is because it completely secluded itself from the rest of Africa.

Call me when Descent gets a movie adaptation.

It always made sense that JC Denton should be be played by *insert ugly hollywood actress here*.

There's nothing they can't adapt if they really want to. Though you're probably safe if your favorite games aren't very popular.

Aye

I strongly suspect black panther will be replaced by a woman by marvel because he trump the superhero

The jokes write themselves.

Hollywood is secretly controlled by Uwe Boll.

Creeper World
go

No, they're LASER spears that can pierce anything! Because a fictional metal with "sound absorbing properties" is basically magic that can make energy weapons, holograms, antigravity, nanomachines, instant healing, and whatever else the writer wants. All the many different extraordinary uses of Wakandan technology are based on sound absorption.
This isn't a stab at the "science is a product of western modernity" viral video, I'm just saying comic book science is retarded.

Hyperspace ramming vol. 2

Player One cinematic universe

Even lp bait youtube fags started getting burned out on FNAF after the 3rd game. I'm assuming aside from autism most kids grown out of it.

It highly depends on when a kid discovered FNAF and when the other kids in school discovered it too. My 8 year old sister only recently found it, so she's still a fan.
and believe me, I try to get her to move on from the autism, but she's being raised by a single mother, so what do you expect?

okwiththis.png

After the fiasco that was Star Wars, why would anybody ever sell the rights to their IP? License that shit so that if they fuck it up, you can rescind the license and give it to somebody else.

I'd watch a CoD movie

Honestly I'm surprised it took this long for a CoD movie.

I want the cinematic universe meme to die.
Why the fuck does every film have to be part of some grand overarching epic nowadays?
Just because Marvel lucked out with the MCU doesn't mean another attempt's gonna succeed.
DCEU's a mess, Ghostbusters flopped they had it coming, haven't heard much about that Monster Movie CU Universal wanted to start with Dracula Untold, or that Godzilla/King Kong CU.
It's a complete waste of time, and I'm tired of it.

Speaking of lucking ouy. The biggest irony with the cinematic universe. One of The most successful cinematic universe right was done by accident. The conjuring originally wasn’t planned as a cinematic universe. Now it has 3 spin offs and a conjuring 3 coming out soon. It technically more profitable than the DCEU for WB. And the conjuring just a low budget Christian horror film series. I bet the conjuring will have a spin off werewolf series after Annabel 3. movieweb.com/amp/the-nun-movie-conjuring-spinoff-release-date-delayed/

digitalspy.com/movies/the-conjuring/news/a830850/the-conjuring-2-crooked-man-spin-off/

inquisitr.com/3278102/the-conjuring-3-werewolf/

releasedateportal.com/movies/horror/annabelle-3-release-date/

I actually enjoyed The conjuring 1 and 2. Annabel was shit though. Only good part was the elevator scene. Still have to watch Annabel 2

What's the logic here?

If the way the man puts together trailers is anything to think about, this is gonna be pretty interesting.

You just asked “Why do the jews want more money?” Contemplate why you needed to ask this.

Dead in the water when The UMM fucking flopped hard. Anything it did was done better years earlier in the Brendan Fraiser version.

Movies sound like a bad idea; they should make SoL animes instead.

I'm excited for the FNaF movie simply because the creature shop is handling the puppets and they aren't just going the CG route.

They could take it the route of a bro-dude comedy of a similar vein to American Pie or Animal House - except instead of fucking pastries they'd be getting swatted by a kid. Just make it about a group of friends who play CoD competitively and their misadventures while trying to go pro.

It'd still be garbage, at least it wouldn't be as bad as trying to be a not-Tom Clancy generic garbage military flick.

I hope the vidya industry crash and burns in my life time

Good practical effects and puppetry can sometimes be worth the price of admission.

People asked what could possibly be more cancerous than hashtag virtuesignaling slactivism.

Well here we have it. Consumer Activism. Where people will throw money at a corporation - not because they are producing a quality product - but will support garbage to prove how inclusive and progressive you are, or are not - as the case may be.

Erase this

I hope you're not implying Chick-fil-a is shit user. I've never eaten it because lol Canada, but it's probably much better than KFC because it isn't in Canada.

They already made that movie though, but with a Duane instead of a Tyrone.

Don't erase this

Whether it's good or not is irrelevant, because the quality (or lack thereof) of the product is entirely detached from the moral imperative to purchase the product because of what it represents. Corporations have become moral entities in today's world, and people will purchase the brands which most align with their given morality. I hope you like having your moral fiber judged by the products you purchase and the media you consume. Corporate Activism is the way of the future.

Don't forget to vote with your wallet now, goy.

If it doesn't have 360 noscopes, it's gonna flop hard.

I don't understand the content of your post user.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT, GET RID OF THIS

It's the marketing strategy of the century.
How nightmarish will the future look in 3 generations?

He basically said that people don't care whether something is good anymore. The only thing that matters to them is whether the creators and the creation align with their political leanings. It's why every democrat went to see Nigger Panther and forced themselves to love it, despite it being just a mediocre capeshit with shit effects and a cast full of niggers.

I didn't know the Gipper and Vice were on Disney's board of directors.

Well Disney found the key recently with Star Wars and Black Panther. The idea seems to be market it as normal and then slap the political shit on after the project is already bought. This way people are still talking about the product after the initial sales are sold AND anyone who criticizes it is considered "sexist, racist, homophobic, etc" The BLM Panther stuff didn't start till a month before the movies release date. Basically they're using dumbasses like BLM and Feminazi for their own personal gain. It's disgustingly brilliant.

Jews using leftists is nothing new. They created the golems after all.

It would be cute without the buttfucking.
Looks like he a mitsui jun fan.

Fugg

jesus

Funny thing about black panther. Is marvel probably going to ether retcon wakanda history or replace black panther with lesbian Muslim after the movie hype dives down

Wakanda is nigger Israel.

user, that is some cringe inducing meme trash. Please don't act like social justice faggots you want to fight.

Gook?

Fuck Wakanda.
All glory to Latveria and its immortal ruler Dr. Doom!

You forgot about them making the SECU.
archive.is/dibl2
please use archive.ism/articles/2015/09/09/hitman-producer-dreams-of-shared-square-enix-movie-universe

Isn't he a filthy gyppo?

What a waste. I don't have any hope for vidya-based movies, but this guy is just a hack.

I normally hate comic book movies, but I hope they get someone good for that role.

Clearly this be the greatest all black film my brother

Doubtful. The only thing that matters to these people is skin color and that is it.

The great thing is that it drums up all sorts of free advertising.
Shit, it's likely they don't even push it themselves, they just react to it just enough for their own virtue signaling and then let the machinery of media take over from there.

Amazing, things stupid people and kids eat up is getting even more stuff for them to pay for.
Call the fucking national news.

House of The Dead actually put footage from the game into the movie so there is that.

Really though, part of the issue is that they tried to adapt games into movies that never had enough of a story concept to make a movie anyway. The story concepts in these games, since they try to adapt old titles, are pieces of things just enough to provide a setting backdrop and some motivations for character progression.
When strung together the story of any of these games doesn't make much sense because character motivations get wonky and really at the heart of it your in-game actions generally don't line up with any story/scripted scenes.

Now, you take these modern "cinematic experience" games and you can make a movie.
I mean really, what the fuck would a Call of Duty movie be if not just some movie about some soldier squad.

hahah oh wow how much more cuckchan could you show

tbh

Not implying final fantasy and dragon quest is he?

A FNAF movie could work really well if they used actual animatronics.

This movie is just going to be jump scares and shitty reddit humour isn't it?

this image would imply that Mark is smart in the slightest.

We want to sell movies for $80 instead of $20.

I always hated them because they managed to do that while also invariably just being a gameplay-free retelling of what happened in the game.

The idea is that it's an exceedingly stable metal that absorbs all vibration to the point of being unable to be broken or even effected by any impact. You could make great armor, blades or guns with it because it completely nullifies kinetic energy and thus any cut you make would follow through because there's no "blowback" on strike.

But medical equipment relies heavily on how fine you can cut in surgery and medically that sort of metal is worthless because fine-ness of cut is related to how sharp the metal or glass is and a kinetic immune metal wouldn't necessarily make fine cuts or help at all. In fact vibration frequencies, the type of thing it nullifies, are used to cut through objects of various hardness, which is imperative if you want to cut through bone and not flesh.

Even then, if the metal WAS useful for cutting, that's all it's good for, you can't make magic with it, it's only really able to be used in combat gear. The metal as it's described as a "sound" or "vibration absorbing metal" is not capable of propulsion because propulsion relies on kinetic blowback. and forget anti-gravity for the same reason.

You couldn't do much else since the actual advancement in medical technology is bio-organic nanomachines (ie stem cells synthetic or otherwise) and disease cures, vibration and sound has nothing to do with either.

It's just a fantasy metal that can do anything for plot reasons, it's a "turn off your brain" explanation, one of the worst types.

yuki is shit, kys.

kys

Movies were a mistake.

Yeah, this alone would sell the movie to a lot of folks.

Hell, even something like scene related would work, which was done by people wearing blacksuits and fucking with the puppets. I could see some folks wearing similar suits with the animatronic over them.

looking at that scene now, i am amazed that shit didn't give me nightmares when i was a kid

Dr. Doom did noting wrong.

the ancestors of wakanda secluded itself from the rest of the world including the rest of africa to keep the technology to themselves, while the other kings of africa were selling africans to europeans they didn't lift a finger. probably for the best.

Henson's work was often cute or "weird". But when Henson work was intentionally spooky, it really went the extra mile and gave a very visceral creature.

Captain america had the only vibranium metal the americans had at the time.

it was actually a good movie.

Which is going to be jarring as fuck because the original game sure as hell didn't have that "horror for children" tone to it. Really it benefited immensely from the fact that indie games don't have age classification regulations, being popular with kids really ended up being a happy accident.

Brainwashed into liking niggers.

Yeah, the games weren't "horror for children", they went full blown horror period because Scott had an idea for something different from the usual Amnesia and Slender clones that proliferated the market and the concept of being rooted to the spot while the horror came to you, while simple, was effective. What really sold it was the atmosphere and the player paranoia of what was going on. It's usually called a "jumpscare simulator", but that only occurs when the player fails to keep up the requirement of the win condition.

Kid's liking it wasn't so much that kids latched onto it, but rather the scarecam youtubers, and because FNAF lacked blood (for the most part), it could be shown/watched in public freely without parents cracking down.

FNAF World is the perfect comparison as that game was made so anyone could play it, but the kids never touched it because the E-celebs never tried it and Scott himself said it bombed, so he included a free massive update to it that was fucking hilarious, poked fun at the series as a whole and the e-celeb fanbase leaches.

Even normalfags don't play it anymore, it will be like the Assassin's Creed movie

Also, what would make a movie worthy the Call of Duty name? It will just be a war movie like there are hundreds of them

It's a series that already draws heavily from film, it's about as redundant as making a gta film.

COD as a movie doesn’t upset, but pizza bear fills me with why

Indeed. If it weren't for faggots like Markikeplier and Fagseptickike, then maybe it wouldn't have blown up with children and degenerates so much. The first game was actually really fucking good, and actually using jumpscares in a way that wasn't nearly as infuriating as how other games did it. Then Scott barely deviated from the first game's formula and things stagnated fast.

Calling it now. Expect a FNAF attraction at Holloween Horror Nights this year since WB is producing the movie.

can you really blame the man for using the gold mine he stumbled upon.

Has been dying for years now. By the estimated release date, it will be well out of the window of pop culture. Angry Birds at least billed itself as a family movie, despite being subject to relatively similar conditions.

Will almost certainly be a less financially successful Angry Birds movie. And have less redpills.

Indeed.

He kept it mostly the same but he tried really hard to do different things

He made sister location much more like a point-and-click adventure and to try telling a story, as well as having VA work to a surprisingly effective degree. Still, one of the better ones is "Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator" where you get to run your own pizzaria in a tycoon type game, complete with batshit stupid choices to make your life hell or easy as shit. Best part is that he did no advertising for that last one.

FNAF is shit. It doesn't even count as vidya.

I thought WB lost the rights

Holla Forums probably going to rally for the FNAF movie for being pizza gate the movie.

Nah he did a pretty good job shaking things up each game, first sequel was him directly addressing the complaints the first game got (why should it cost power to keep a door shut, why not wear a costume to fool the animations etc…), FNAF 3 was him addressing the amount the clutter FNAF 2 had and focusing on dealing with a single enemy while FNAF 4 didn't even have security cameras despite that being one of the defining elements of the series.

The problem was less stagnation and more overall milking of the IP's success, made possible by the fact it doesn't take Scott long to pump these games out.

and /reddit/ for the retardation it is
And /fur/ for obvious reasons

Lets see,
>Also for their most recent hit Get Out a racially charged film that self-hating white liberal film "critics" loved
This is a recipe for disaster, I hope that they at least use actual animatronics rather than cheap CGI.

An user pointed out that Jim Hensen's Creature Shop is making animatronics for it.

The Dark Crystal was pretty good, this could work.

Watch it end up being some ungodly abomination hybrid of CGI and Animatronics in an ill-fated attempt to crank up the spooky, (or to save a few shekels) but only manages to ruin everything.

Oh yeah and by the way, if any of you faggots hasn't watched the fantastic unofficial Director's Cut of TDC, here's a link.
veoh.com/watch/v70593620Bqtdwg
I would post this over at Holla Forums if they actually discussed films.

Huh, that actually sounds pretty cool. Still have no idea how the fuck this is supposed to work as a film though.

I disagree, FNAF was never good as much as I respect Scott it was always of the complexity of an okay flash game and not a really good horror game. The story was okay although I'm really tired of ghost stories.

There was a novel called The Silver Eyes which was basically a stand alone story where a girl grew up with her father being one of the two men who were making the animatronics, one was a nutjob, the other just wanted to test the limits of his technological success.

It was a rather interesting read and a similar idea is most likely going to be used, since the book was basically about the MC and their friends going to the place before it's demolished to try and get a few more answers and see if her father left her anything. Commence the animatronics waking up and terrorizing everyone there.

There was even the plot point of the animatroncis not being able to move the way they wanted, so instead of grabbing someone by the belt loop to bring them somewhere, they impale their leg on a steel hook and drag them kicking and screaming away

Wasn't Get Out ironically a horror-comedy film and a parody of the liberal crowd and their approach to black people?

I don't see what's the big deal, after all we already get one every year

There will probably be some plot point about one of the friends being a hollywood-style computer hacker who gets access to the restaurant's security cams via their tablet.

Possibly, though they may just re-activate the old security room. Hell, the opening scene could be the MC as a kid re-enacting the FNAF 4 trailer before they wake up and it resumes like a movie normally.

Hell, if I was in charge, I'd make them shoot the scenes with dressed up actors, but then replace the animatronics with stop motion nightmares. Nothing gets tat horribly uncanny movement quite like something in stop motion.

Thing is a security room forces them in one location, which might be more true to the games but probably won't work that well for a film.

They might have it so one of the characters stays in the security room and communicates to the others via walkie-talkie what is on the screen footage.

Well I don't see them focusing the film in the security room, though they may make a short part in it.

But yeah, I could see that other idea. It would work well as a way to transition between the characters, while also giving a sequence of them seeing the animatronics in the cameras and the obligatory security room assault.

In the book they weren't in the security room hardly at all, but that let the animatroncis do more things as they chased them down. For the story, they were doing shit like throwing aside entire arcade cabinets to get at the people

you should direct movies

Am I the only one noticing this shit with OPs? They mess up the archive in the exact way.
>please use

This is the EXACT thing I see all the time here, and it's usually some shitty data thread asking how >Holla Forums feels about "x".

the OP might be a complete and utter retard for not archiving but you're twice as fucking stupid, you worthless newfag, lurk moar for a million years or go back to cuckchan

toasting in an epic reddit thread *tinks champagne glass against my fellow redditor's glasses* a toast to this great news. *finishes off with an upvote and reblog of your meme fox reaction image in the OP*

I AM NOW A HOTHEAD

fug i just realized the OP did archive, holy shit i need some sleep.

aidan gillen is a bigger guy than tom hardy

no, these people aren't capable of parody, much less self-parody

Considering it's a movie about people fetishizing blacks not as people but as tokens for their own benefit and the director went out and admitted that the movie was directed towards the liberal crowd and their approach to black people, yes. It was.

KC:D is a fun game tough. I love everything about the game and i dont have a potatoe pc so it runs fluently and i have yet to discover a gamebreaking bug. Even small bugs are near to non existent. That its uncucked is just the tip of the iceberg that makes it perfect.

Threre's some hope then

Fucking more.

Fuck off.

no u

Thankya. Honestly, if you look at the three main types of special effects, if you're trying to scare someone, you have three primary options;

CGI is just too much money and work for an end product that still looks "not real". Physical items and stop motions still give a ring of "not real", but at least they have added benefits of proper lighting showcase and in the case of props, something for the actors to properly interact with.

I feel the only place CGI has, other than vista shots, are for sequences where the props or stop motion won't cut it.

IE: the jeep chase sequence in Jurassic park.

Oddly enough, I think the best showcase of CGI in any movie to date is probably Shin Godzilla, and the whole reason for that was that the crew was told to make Godzilla's body texture resemble the suits, and not to make it look like real skin.

or you know, develop proper tension before going for the horror element

Fun fact. Scott cawthon a New York Times best selling author now.

True, if you don't have the tension, no matter the scare, you aren't gonna get spooked.

AND FOR GODS SAKES, DROP THE GODDAMN SCARE CHORDS

What will freak the fuck out of someone the most is… nothing. The most unnerving thing in the world is generally something being a BIT off; pictures where they aren't supposed to be, a doorway not shaped right, and so on. The more familiar an item/place is, the better the effect when something is different.

Compare these two scenes; the 2017 IT scene comes off with Pennywise always being a monster the moment he shows up and never gives Georgie a reason to trust him. Tim Curry's version lacks the scare chords or much music at all, but the way he delivers his lines and what he's saying make it very disturbing, much like the lines of some creepy bastard trying to Van your kid. You only REALLY get an idea of his true nature when Georgie finally asks if the balloons float, and by then, he has the kid by the proverbial balls.

I'd do a similar thing here, such as having the animatronics in plain sight in several scenes, but perhaps the eyes in Bonnie move, just a bit, or they are in slightly different positions when we come back to them. Not by a lot, just a bit that someone would go "Wait… was that always like that?"

I'd also have silent, random objects moving in the corner of the screen at times, and even something in the distance, then at the end of the film, make mention of a 5th animatronic in the facility, but there are no records of what it looks like. That way, the terror/horror is built by the viewer's imagination, the most effective weapon in horror

I never noticed it before, but at 2:58 Pennywise's left eye moves in a very unnerving way.. Did it do that in the movie or is just something wrong with the video? Is creepy how subtle it is.

If the director is anyone other than Michael Bay i'm not even gonna bother pirating it
that douchebag was born to direct the CoD movies
they'd be like Transformers, only without the anoying highschool romance or those pesky giant mechs clutering the background

Because people who play video games are no longer the target audience for video games.

Tom Hardy is 5'9".

What the difference between this article and new cuckchan wojak soyboy memes?

Might have been a water droplet over his eye for a frame, but yeah, that's the type of subtlety I'd be going for in that it's something just a LITTLE bit off, but the viewer may not notice it, but they go "something… isn't right…"

Must be a commie to be this fucking stupid.
I mean yeah people who lavishly spend money on products arent an atractive audience for companies at all right? Better target numales who dont even play videogames outside some retarded phone shit.

Yeah this. The first game was pretty good for maintaining a good atmosphere while having somewhat of a decent gameplay mechanic. However, little kids became attached to it, and everything deteriorated fast. I'm glad Scott decided to pull the plug on the series (as of 2017 if I'm correct). The only good thing I'll give the series is that it does have decent furry porn drawn of it :^)