Mabinogi Private Server: Kristell's Lewd Past Edition

Mabinogi is one of those few MMOs that did it right by not following in WoW's footsteps. This private server is a version of that game before Nexon came in and fucked that all up. Here is just some of what this game has to offer:

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Part-time_Jobs
mmluna.com/
mabinogi.ir/terms
mabimml.net/mml.php?id=205
mabiproguide.wordpress.com/resources/
poutchouli.s-ul.eu/kypQVo7d.exe
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Vito_Crux_Armor
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Esteban_Mail_(M)
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Giant_Shoulder_Armor
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Breastplate_Armor
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Three-Belt_Leather_Mail
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Middle-Class_Leather_Armor
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Claus_Muffler_Leather_Mail
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Camelle_Spirit_Armor_(M)
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Basic_Leather_Armor
pro.mabibase.com
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Stitched_Long_Robe_Armor
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Odelia_Pin_Armor
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Lorica_Segmentata
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/High-Class_Leather_Armor
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Full_Leather_Armor_Set
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Drandos_Leather_Mail_(M)
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Primitive_Fox_Armor_(F)
mega.nz/#!g5xxXaSC!av7ecAAZLh1Lix27yL70Gyp0_wDIvxVepidK9NHzfcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(cont.)
Fomor Scrolls. Mimics drop their scrolls at higher rates than other mobs drop their fomor scrolls, and the quest for mimic scrolls rewards 12000g in this server. Mimics can be found in dungeons of all kinds, but for beginners, Ciar dungeon is easier to get through than most of the other dungeons, and Randal can give you a Ciar Beginner Pass if Ciar Normal is still too tough for your CP. Fomor scroll quests are sold by Duncan in Tir Chonaill If you grow weary of dungeoneering, you can ask NPCs around town for a part-time job. This server bumped their rewards up to 4x, so these jobs are actually worth doing. These are timed on the in-game clock, and need to be done withing a certain time window. Be sure to do jobs for the church for holy water. Blessed equipment doesn't drop if you're knocked unconscious. wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Part-time_Jobs
We do. It's called "Smug". You can find our guild stone high up on a hill behind the Dunbarton moon gate. We are currently working on expanding our maximum capacity, but feel free to sumbit your application and the leader will add you as soon as there is room. You can also post your IGN so we can add you to friends list.
Enemies will drop Red Fomorian Coins, which can be traded in for cash shop items at an NPC names Shyla, who can be found in every town.
Server rules allow people to have up to 3 accounts for the purposes of having alt-chatacters. I don't know what the penalty is for having more, but do so at your own risk.

Many people that play this game should seek help

Fantasy christ: turning succ into sacrament.

LOOK AT THE IMAGE
SEE THE SKULL
THE DENTS THAT ENABLES KNIFE EARS!
THE "MASTER RACE" FRANKENSTEIN RADIO CONTROLS
MAKE COPIES FOR YOURSELF
THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS WORSE GANGSTER ELVEN POLICE STATE
USING ALL THE DEADLY GANGSTER ELVEN FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS. IN 321 3E, ELVEN GANGSTER POLICE DRAGGED ME BLOODILY, DRAGGED ME IN CHAINS FROM BELVAST SEAPORT. SINCE THEN
I HIDE FORCED JOBLESS POVERTY, ISOLATED IN THIS LOW NIGGER TOWN OLD HOUSE!
THE BRAZEN, DEADLY, ELVEN GANGSTER POLICE AND NIGGER UNDERLINGS SPRAY ME WITH WITH POISON NERVE GAS from HORSE FARTS AND EVEN SHEEP!
DEADLY ASSAULTS. EVEN IN MY YARD, WITH KNIVES, EVEN BRICKS and STONES, EVEN DEADLY TOUCH TABIN, or ELECTRIC SHOCK “FLASH LITE” EVEN REMOTE ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED AROUND CORNERS TRAJECTION of DEADLY TOUCH TARANTULA SPIDERS, or EVEN BLOODY MURDER “ACCIDENTS” TO SHUT ME UP FOREVER WITH A “SNEAK UNDETECTABLE EXTERMINATION”, EVEN WITH TRAINED PARROTING PUPPET ASSASSINS, IN MAXIMUM SECURITY INSANITY PRISON FOR WRITING THESE UNFORGIVABLE, TRUTHFUL POSTS.
UNTIL MY “UNDETECTABLE EXTERMINATION”, I, ARACELI BALGRUFFDOTTÍR
29 MAPLESTORY HOMESTEAD, DUNBARTON
I STAND ALONE AGAINST YOUR MAD DEADLY TREE HUGGING ELVEN CONSPIRATORIAL GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD COMMUNISM WITH WALL to WALL DEADLY GANGSTER PROTECTION, LIFE LONG SWORN CONSPIRATORS MURDER INCORPORATED ORGANIZED CRIME, THE GUARDS AND JUDGES, the DEADLY SNEAK PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTERS USING ALL THE GANGSTER DEADLY FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS.
THESE KNIFE EARED SNEAK DEADLY GANGSTERS, THE JUDGES AND THE GUARDSMAN trick-trap, rob, wreck, butcher, and murder the people to keep them TERRORIZED IN GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN TELEPATHIC SLAVERY for the COMMUNIST GANGSTER GOVERNMENT and CON ARTIST PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTER PLAY BOY SCUM ON TOP. THE SECRET WORK of ALL POLICE in ORDER to MAINTAIN A COMMUNIST CLOSED SOCIETY.
The same world-wide mad deadly COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD that CONTROLS YOU AS A TERRORIZED GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN TELEPATHIC SLAVE, PARROTING PUPPET.
YOU ARE A TERRORIZED MEMBER
of the “MASTER RACE”, WORLD-WIDE FOUR BILLION EYE-SIGHT MEMORY TOWER (OF WHICH CONTAINS THE MEMORIES AND THOGUHTS OF THESE INCEST LOVING TREE FUCKING PRANCING HOMO FAGGOT GAY ELF NIGGERS) GUINEA PIG COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD “MASTER RACE.” YOUR LIVING THINKING MAD, DEADLY WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD SECRET OVER-ALL PLAN: WORLD-WIDE LIVING DEATH FRANKENSTEIN SLAVERY to EXPLORE AND CONTROL THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. With the ENDLESS “STAIRWAY TO THE STARS.”
Namely the MAN MADE INSIDE-OUT PLANETS with NUCLEONIC POWERED SPEEDS MUCH FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT. LOOK UP AND SEE THE GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD CONCOCTED NEW FAKE STARRY SKY. THE WORLD-WIDE COMPLETELY CONTROLLED DEADLY DEGENERATIVE CLIMATE AND ATMOSPHERE. THROUGH THE NEW WORLD ROUND TRANSLUCENT EXOTIC GASEOUS ENVELOPE, WHICH the WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD MANIPULATES THROUGH COUNTLESS EXACTLY POSITIONED SATELLITES, THE NEW FAKE, PHONY STARS IN THE SYNTHETIC “SKY”.
FOR AGES BEFORE FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS, APOIDIC NIGERS, INTERBREEDABLE WITH APES HAD NO ALPHABET, NOT EVEN NUMERALS.
SLAVERY CONSPIRACY OVER 300 YEARS AGO, IDEAL TINY BRAIN APOIDIC NIGER GANGSTER GOVERNMENT EYESIGHT MAGIC CRYSTAL GANGSTER SPY EYES. C. GOD “NEW WORLD ORDER” DEGENERATION with “GIFTED” with ALL GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS NIGER DEADLY GANGSTER PARROTING PUPPET OR NIGER BRAIN PROGRAMMED GOLEMS DEADLY APE FRANKENSTEIN MACHINES, DEGENERATIVE DISEASE TO ETERNAL FRANKENSTEIN SLAVERY, OVER-ALL PLAN through “ONE WORLD COMMUNISM” (top secret code word), meaning WORLD-WIDE ABSOLUTELY HELPLESS AND HOPELESS SIMPLE LANGUAGE MONGREL MULATTO APOIDIC NIGGERS.
Worldwide SYSTEMATIC INSTANT-PLASTIC SURGERY BUTCHERY MURDER, “FAKE AGING”, SO ALL PEOPLE ARE DEAD OR USELESS BY AGE 70. DONE AT NITE TO YOU AS A FRANKENSTEIN SLAVE. PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTER SLAVE, NOW, EVEN YOU KNOW I AM A MENACE to your world-wide mad deadly COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD, THEREFORE, I MUST GO TO EXTERMINATION. BEFORE I AM EXTERMINATED BY THIS GANGSTER, COMPUTER GOD CONCOCTED AND CONTROLLED WORSE MONGREL ORGANIZED CRIME MURDER INCORPORATED GANGSTER COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT, I HAND YOU THE SECRETS
TO SAVE THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, AND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
DONATE MONEY OR EVEN A MANUAL TYPEWRITER TO ME,
FOR YOUR ONLY HOPE FOR A FUTURE!

Something important to note about the wiki is that you get the best information by setting its history date to March 2011, or as close to there as you can get. That will give you proper quest details and skill information, though some esoteric information may differ due to the server version being JP instead of NA.

I have way too much food in my inventory.
Whenever you see Soathe online and you want food or drink, please let me know cause I don't want to waste all of this.

Food also affects your weight gain so if you have any specific shape or size you want bare that in mind when eating.

set up a store, see how much they sell for.

finally made it to rank 5 windmill. Now I can actually enjoy the game by autistically grinding another skill

What a piece of shit. I finally gained access to his secret shop but now i'm out of money to buy the books i need because of all the fucking candles i bought.

Can you plant trees in this?

No, but there's supposed to be a farming feature in tailteann. Unfortunately, the farmer NPC is pure moon, so I can't figure out what the dialogue options do.

These are great
mmluna.com/
I know you faggots have smug anime girls. Convert them, put them into x:/Users/username/Documents/mabinogi_folder/picture_chat_folder and go be smug.

a private server is nice and all
but what about events and event items?

who cares free pets

The guys who host the server themselves do events. I think there was one yesterday, as well, for some reason.

Never heard about this game until now but I am interested. How did the original become fucked?

Also how is charechter creation? Can i make a lance wielding nun?

Nexon being Nexon for bringing grinding to beyond Korean levels. Armor was useless cause it offered little bonus and it was expensive as fuck to repair.

They changed the combat to make it more action oriented.

Community being niggers.

Everything was pay to win.

Nexon took the most comfy game and raped it to the ground.

Also, the game has like 20 chapters but eng has only half. 10/10

Archrage would be more your thing. Recently got an English translation and they double the growth rate of trees. Anons could literally get together and plant an entire forest.

I remember walking into a non-password protected tent and found two players cyber rping on the Nexon server during the 2008 beta.

I think they changed the combat because it made idiots cry and rage. Back when I played Mabinogi I must admit it made me comfy to hear buttmad people rage that the game is unplayable retarded shit for no lifers because they grinded all the way to level 40 and were still dying to a level 20 dungeon boss and how the fuck is that good combat. Meanwhile I can kill that same boss with a fresh character at level 4. The difference between me and the buttmad retard is: I knew how to use combat abilities tactically, while they were just trying to spam the abilities that looked cool, and they were mad that spamming that "strong" move they liked so much was getting them killed. They simply could not understand that timing and intelligently selecting your moves to respond to what the opponent was doing was a critical part of combat. And they were sooo mad that they would die when they spammed that ability and kept dying to wolves and shit and even when they overleveled so hard the bosses would still drop them because they didn't know how to defend, counter, and attack properly.

Do you know how precious it is to have a game with a built-in retard filter?

I still got sick of it within another week or so though because there was only pure grind ahead, and I was not down for that.

Sounds gay

All right niggers you have my attention G12 was about the alchemy God mode and Brionac, I think, so G13 is when they started doing Hamlet or something right?

I require assistance grinding other alchemists for windmill. So far my requests have fallen on deaf ears, but I won't stop trying, even though the result is going to stay the fucking same.

I ended giving up with that sm so I'll just wait to get into tir na nog to grind it.

That sounds too retarded to be true. I know a lot of games actually see complaints because of all the possible builds there's only a handfull that's viable, with many skills or attacks being doing right trash because they have no use at all.
People often complain about this lack of good design while "oldfags" will say everything is fine since their favorite way of playing happens to be the one that favors the viable builds.
But to have people just spamming a small handfull of attacks only because they like the animations while ignoring most of the crunch? That sounds like something you'd heard from Gaia forums.

Also, if the game doesn't have a cashop anymore, how does it handle the items and content that there were in the cashop? I heard there's a currency you can get from mobs but does it apply to all content and how do you earn it?

Even two people would be better even if we both need windmill because we wouldn't be getting man-handled like tennis balls.

that's because it WAS heard about on gaia forums. This game was made in 2003, and the ragnarok crowd moved over to it and were pretty interchangeable with eachother.

You get the red fomor coins for killing mobs. That's it. Highest price for a flying pet is 70 coins, I think, which you can get with just a few days of playing and killing mobs. Everything else that isn't pets is much cheaper, around the 5-20 coin range, and the most expensive pets are 120 coins. It looks like a 5-10% chance to drop from how often I get them, but it drops from anything you kill, no matter the level difference or whatever.

well, I might be able to go in an hour.

He's a bum, what do you expect?

Is this the game where anons go around as lolis looking for headpats from daddy?

not specifically, but you can be the loli in this one.

LOL

Seem about 100 Guild Points away before they can accept another 10 in. So don't expect it to take too long. Apply and then add everyone on the list of both applicants and members as friends if you want someone to play with.

Hilariously enough the applicant list is full too so cant even do that.

Alrigth I'll be around there if you want to do it.
My name is Zhar

Wew lad. Unlucky but I got you covered. Screenshots are of both the applicant and member lists.

well fuck sorry Dartier my game crashed

I am still here, waiting for more suffering

When using the wiki, you can click "view history" and go to early 2009 for most content, and you will get relevant information to this version of Mabinogi. ALSO, this is not NA Mabinogi, so Fleta has a LOT more clothing than NA, and some dungeons have extra drops. (Proof of Boss monsters, wakizashi in karu), check JP wiki for info on that stuff.

What's the fucking point if I can't even find a niche for myself? Why should I bother joining a private server? I like the story and lore of Mabi, the combat can be enjoyable once you've done literally everything you can to reduce lag, but fuck everything else the game has.

And I didn't mean to quote. just break a broom handle off in my colon.

Usually one of the reasons I end up not joining groups, impostor syndrome's a bitch.
Apparently you mitigate this by socializing with other players and the whole fun revolves around playing with other people, shitposting verbally and telling jokes, but making friends online isn't as easy for the newer generations of players I think. The stories of people finding friends and even their fiance online get fewer and fewer as the years pass.

If you just stick to a specific character or gimmick for fun (Imma be an ironic Naruto or dual-wielding FBI agent), it can further lead to isolation as you stick to your gimmick alone instead of how it fits with other people or at very least roleplaying with other players.
Finding a gimmick\character you like that's also required by the party\group is amazing when it happens, when of the reasons I often pick healers in most games for instance.

Coincidentally, how's the guild fairing in terms of healers? I was thinking of doing a Marcille (from Dungeon Meshi) for Healing, unless you can dual-wield swords and wands at which point I'd probably do a Gandalf instead (since I hear melee is better for starting out).
I'm surprised there's no Senshi or Laius or Chilchak or even Marcille there already, considering the whole deal with sharing food with your party.

I know of one wizard-healer right now, as well as me planning on doing that later down the line when I'm done with cuckmill.

it's funny because if you wanted to be niche you'd actually be better off playing on official servers. reforges are pay2win but they actually make going for a single playstyle pretty worthwhile

old school mabinogi is just retarded windmill spam regardless of playstyle yet people are blinded by nostalgia and think this is somehow anything better than what current mabi has

Man today is not my day crash and dc, jesus.

Why the hell did my ip changed.

e.g. people with high ping are fucked, no thanks

Cute, Aloof, Enjoys wearing exotic outfits which shows off her figure while keeping her modesty, Enjoys accessories, Embraces her femininity with both her outfit and her hairstyle
Rejects her femininity by intentionally obscuring her figure and cuts her hair, destroys her ears with piercings, wears some generic godfag amulet or something

I seriously hope you don't like this.

Even with high ping, you're still gonna have to pick skills to use. Only turn-based combat sees no practical effect from high-ping otherwise your skill chains\inputs will still be broken, out of timing or even dropped entirely. It doesn't matter if you're targetting the right guy if you're still not sending commands to attack him and auto-attacks only solve trash mobs.

Spoken like someone who never played the game.
Fag.

That is correct, it is the start of Hamlet.

I don't even think it's possible to compare G13 Mabi to recent Mabi at this point. I play both and they are almost entirely different. The community, the meta, the fucking enviroment, it all has changed and personally I dislike the new stuff that recent mabi has

The fuck are these, tails? Disgusting furry shit get that gay shit out of here. When I hopped to Alexina a while back the entire community was literately 14 year olds creating drama to other people on purpose and causing havoc / toxic to the game you can't even talk to anyone anymore all they do is just afk and as if the game wasn't bad enough already, the client itself is a piece of shit. Like all nexon games they keep adding stuff and when they do the client just becomes unstable to the point where everything you do just lags like a bitch, why do I get 24FPS in tir but 200+ fps in tir at MabiPro? Why do they keep re-releasing wings and make them more obnoxious, the width of the wings are horrible and they get in your way.

Sure, I agree, old mabi is Windmill meta bullshit, but you still have to use your brain for other enemies, I definitely don't feel like "Press F2 to win" applies to old mabi. With all the new skills and OP shit coming on in recent mabi, I DO feel like it's just "Press F2 to win". I feel more retarded playing recent mabi, like my IQ just keeps dropping

Fuck Nexon.

Well said. Going from the TW server before there was even an english translation and the now defunct EU server (which I think didn't even add Iria before it got shut down) to modern Mabi like a year ago was like culture shock to me. It wasn't even the same game at that point.
DevCAT are probably the only talented Korean studio I can think of and Nexon seems to shit over everything they make any chance they get. I'm glad this server preserves their old work in some way, it let me finally tap into the nostalgia I had for this game.

HALF WAY THERE

DONATE MONEY OR EVEN GUILD POINTS TO THE GUILD,

FOR YOUR ONLY HOPE FOR A FUTURE!

We have plenty of guild funds, what we need is GP.

we're going to need more sheckles if we are to kill the knife ears and their gangster computer god.

Do you know World of Warcraft? That game had people playing mages who leveled all the way to 50 by autoattacking in melee with a staff. The "intelligent" people understood you were supposed to repeatedly push that one button of the attack spell of your choice until shit was dead, since you killed shit much faster that way. Those were WoW players.

Mabinogi had people trying to play it that way. They didn't last though because the combat would destroy them over and over again. If they weren't learning animals, they would just grind out more levels and eventually cry, bitch, moan, rage, call the game complete shit made by idiots, and leave in a huff because the game was so bad to them. It had a retard filter. That thing was precious. I admit it brought a smile to my face when I heard someone rant about the game being shit because the combat was unplayable and it required way too much grinding to kill wolves and bosses and shit.

By the sounds of it modern mabinogi enabled those retards because they wanted the money, and ruined the game over it. Kinda similar to GW1 getting canned in favor of GW2, except the GW2 staff pretty much had no relation to the GW1 staff and only used WoW as a frame of reference for making an MMO instead of GW1.

Still, from my perspective G13 is pretty crazy fucking modern. I played G1.

Windmill spam's overrated. It's just that the windmill grind's low combat power requirements scares the shit out of people and makes them grind the shit out of it before they do anything else just to make sure they actually can have a fully leveled windmill, at which point they have a windmill build consisting of a max level windmill skill and nothing else (to keep the combat power down) and thus you start suffering from "when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail." After all, you had to play windmill build to grind that shit to R1 so the shit gets ingrained even after. But you can totally go full archer or mage or whatever.

How do I get in on this action?

Offtopic, but what is turning a succubus pure called? Reverse corruption?

you give the guild GP by doing things you should be doing anyways
Make sure you give the GP to the guild stone before you log off or whatever

I'm not in the guild yet though. Yet.

When the guild opens up you can put your points in then, I think you earn them on offtime.

sage for offtopic
I guess it's called moral regeneration/restoration.
It's not surprising there's not a ready-known term for this, since it's not a two-way street between being wholesome and being a slut.

Just to be clear though, I do recommend getting a windmill skill and leveling it. It is a damn useful skill. It's just that you don't have to play as a windmill autist after leveling it.

nostalgia is in full force

>Find a Pumped Up Kicks online and edit some parts to sound like the actual song
Have to make do with ambulance for now.

absolutely
C O M F Y

I know that feel

here's a decent one for your stores if you're collecting images.

just a few more

great

Even in vidya I'm anti social.
Least I got to talk with the succubus a few times.

We did a couple ciar runs earlier today. Shit was cash.

That'd be how I missed it, both my characters had to move to Rabbie to keep ranking.

I'm not playing a mmo on the off chance a character plot thread might be interesting.

I've been in this server for a year, anyone got any questions?

Just take some time off grinding and join a group when someone's organizing. I went and did Ciar on a full inventory and had to constantly drop shit in the dungeon, but it was still fun.

Does the royal alchemist thing work? I've been thinking about trying for it.

state your name, age, combat power, and your highest ranked skill

Did Nexon give up on Private Servers or something?

I find it hard to believe that this has been running for a year.

If you want to be an alchemist it's entirely possible to get RA with the minimum required Alchemy Mastery rank, since there's so few players.

No, 23, 1603, >only having one mastered skill

It's been running for a year. Nexon's given up for a while now, their cash grab's moving on to other things.

Don't complain

Trips and good news at once? Well shit.
Here's hoping a shitty elf can make a RA. Decided to start one that can't use any melee skills at all and alchemy is looking like the most viable skill set for it.

Pic related, if y'all see me wish me luck because even Ciar normal is rough with this.

What's your name you nerd

Melee elves can actually be pretty fun since you have the fastest natural movespeed. You can combo monsters that otherwise wouldn't be just with normal attacks, even. You're not gonna be pulling meta-tier damage numbers, but it can be engaging.

Nomel (Filenames are fun)

Maybe I'll do one eventually but my giant and human are both melee so I'm doing this as a sort of minigame.
Plus I don't usually play elves or ever used alchemy so this is like a new thing for me.

I wonder if we could set up our own serb of that Ghost In The Shell game Nexon came up with, too, from before they ka-ching'd that one as well.

I'd love to play on this private server but there's no way I'm selling my soul a second time to rerank all of those skills.

you could always just idle and erp

I will grind r5 windmill for you
feed you alchemists and golems like I have no soul
it'll still take hours upon hours though.

I got to rank 8 yesterday. It helps if your doing it with a part with anyone finish rule on.
All those high rank healing, hearbalism, first aid and various life skills need to be regrinded after I max out windmill

WHAT?
HOW.

I remember installing that mod. Wasn't there a custom singing animation too?

it's easier to be social when there's a guild chat, i've said hi to a few people but largely just run by.
i'll need to ask someone to help me with the alby rp for g1 though.

Probably. The creator was a lewd one

liNK

I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL END YOU AND YOUR KNIFE EAR EINCESTOUS TREE FUCKNG FAMILY

this
knifeears aren't allowed, they're basically the muslims of iria and should've been exterminated by the giants ages ago

does anyone know what the distance is for pets to gain exp?
i know they at least gain when they're within vision, but they seem to get exp farther away than that.

Its ok I'm doing something thats gonna suck. No melee will be hell, I shall suffer as needed.

This.
we must not stop until all the knife ears and their Gangster Computer God is dead, and we will do it all on the day of the lumber
ID is Araceli on the private server, Aracelix on live

can someone spoonfeed this faggot? What's this all about?

Extreme autism.

that's ok, it's normal since the gangster elven communist state doesn't want you to know. but I will spread these unforgivable truths until I am put into undectable extermination.

Elf fuck off. I now know you are here and I will personally see you on the day of the lumber

I hadnt logged in for like two months because of holidays and family so now Im just waiting to hit 90 days absent to get the returned title for the bonuses. Would add but will probably forget in the next two weeks. id is Kenthian on Alexina

Dinkus post your character I know you're in here

proffy?!

I'd say we look into cp-reducing enchants for a set of gear to reduce windmill grinding time, we just need to level enchant itself by wasting alot of holy water.

I didn't say thiccska come on now

There are people that offer CP gear loaning service to newbies already.

so does anyone want to drop me in g1 alby rp?
i have no idea if people need to stick around after drop off, it just wants me to have 3 to get in.

the full party must complete the RP dungeon or your wont get the keyword at the end

sure, I'll join, give me a sec and I'll be there

i'll need one more anyway, so no rush

just curious, but how are pets implemented in this since theres no webshop?

you fight enemies and they have a random chance of dropping red formor coins.
you turn in those coins for gachapon or pets.

they let you buy whistles with the red coins, i assume this means no rebirthing pets but that seems fine

thanks for the help guys, 8ch will take over the server and own houses in no time

I do too. Pretty neat when you realize those in Erinn (Mabinogi) want to reach Tir Na Nog (Vindictus) and those in Tir Na Nog (Vindictus) want to reach Erinn (Mabinogi) and it turns out both places are shitholes. Grass is greener on the other side type of shit. shame the gooks retconned it

is pet ai programmable on this server? i keep gettings errors on pretty logical things.

Is anyone named Waui?

I think I'm going to try this out. Does this game have any good pvp?

It has pvp, but it's only as good as your connection to the server.

PvP can be fun. You can duel other players or you can turn on EvG (elves vs giants), an active PK system, which allows you to kill anyone with the opposite alignment who has it turned on as well. Humans can choose which side they align with.

Sign me up :^)

that means very little i think.
one(?) of their servers is having an issue with some people, even though all 3 servers are largely in the same place.

waiting sucks

at least you're not waiting every day for part time jobs.

i remember doing that on official servers, haven't had a reason to bother here really

you get I think 3x gold.
finally, a living a wage for a millitian

It's 4x

the 4x gold isn't bad really it's just less than grinding gold since fomor scrolls are 2x

I had a chat with someone that played on the server for a while and he said he makes about 2m a day doing PTJs on the day you get the bonuses.

They actually nerfed skeleton scrolls because people were making too much off their scrolls spamming rabbie

well that's just bonkers
even with multiple accounts that seems like it would take ages

This server lets you have 3 accounts.
Each account can have 3 characters
If you prepare the required materials before hand, you can take 9/10 part time job slots a day.
Also, this client allows you to multiclient without mods, so you can have all 3 accounts logged in at once

once we get enough strength, we could all gather around and do dailies.
I think it used to be that we could have up to 8 people enter a dungeon, so that would be nice.

i spammed rabbie for 2 days and made quite a bit, so they didn't nerf it too much

Same guy also mentioned a specific SM he does I forget which one that he enters with 3 of his characters and makes about 90k a run.

Also keep in mind the PTJs he does are of the Advanced variety

That's going to be nice, but it'll take a while because of gee pee. But even now it's nice to run into people you know are from here and do dungeon runs together.

Was the guy you were talking to "chirio"?

No

are you implying those exploits still exist on this server

soon, we will be the comfiest guild

Chirio was a huge one doing it for the longest time, but then GMs told them everyone to cut it out. Purged like 6 people's accounts banks which held about 40+million gold.
There's no automatic system in place, but if you get caught its a pretty hefty penalty.

That would explain why he PMed me about it instead of openly saying it. I should have figured it's against the rules because of that.
Kind of an odd rule when they allow multi clienting in the first place.

Its mostly because of the type of client/launcher we're using. Ultimately, with mods you could do it easily, here and in the live version. They had hoped people would use it to auto fish while playing on their main, or have one hanging out by part time jobs, but people had to be shits and abuse it for max gains

Can you blame them? Having 3 accounts is fine for something like storage purposes or whatever, but allowing to play on more than one at a time seems a bit silly. I may make a second account because I started with a giant and got jewed out of bank slots, but I'm not going to play them at the same time.
I've never been fond of servers that allow multi clienting because it kills off a certain charm and reduces interactions with other players since you can do everything yourself x3. Just wanted to share what I was told in case other anons are interested in using that method and because I was ignorant about it being against the rules.

Speaking of which, where can I find the rules? I had a brief look on their forums but couldn't find anything.

i'm also curious about this, i saw a motd with some nothing in it.
i genuinely don't want to add load or issues to their servers but it would be nice to have guidelines.

Press space (or change combat stances) once you pull out the sword, and it'll replace the glowing sword with your whatever weapon you have in your hand.

ara ara~
maa maa~

damn it all
i'll have to install this shit
I am NOT looking forward to grinding skills again though
I also wanted to be a FUCKING WIZARD on the official servers, but that sucked because there was a dungeon with enemies completely immune to magic and i was just fucked
Is magic any better on this one?

Peaca dungeon? Higher level stuff gains immunities to everything that proc with increasing frequency when the higher you climb. It's one of the few MMOs that discourage solo play.

Has anyone got this working with play on linux? I can't get it working in virtualbox and I'm not sure why it keeps crashing with play on linux.

I got the first three pages of fireball, if anyone is looking to get fireball, let me know i can give em to you.
IGN: Propainwaifu

the anticheat doesn't play nice with linux because it tries to launch a windows based vm. you can get around it by launching a windows xp vm and then using it, with surprisingly low overhead

Well I was trying a window 7 vm and it kept telling me that my graphics card would work or something around those lines.

Anyone interested in a Ciar Int for 4 pass? I'll stick around for another hour so let me know here so I can hop on.

mabinogi.ir/terms

Very nice

dude nice

but i've already broken 2.2a multiple times and global chat seemed fine with it. i guess they just didn't think it was necessary to do proper rules.

When you're done with that be sure to say "thanks for the sex, homie"

we need to get lewder

these are fun to do

smooth

and thus we scare everyone from playing Mabinogi

We're all grinding windmill in one way or the other.

i'm doing g1 and shitposting

Alright, I can't fucking believe I am considering this but fuck it.

First, are healing pets in the game? Cause I really hope they aren't.

Second, is a Giant wizard worth the effort? And do they have nice robes for it?

If it makes you feel better I'm just trying to find an iso of windows xp because my win 7 vm can't run this game for whatever reason. So at least you can play the game ie grinding windmill

there is a flying nimbus pet in live mabinogi, but I don't know if it's in this server.
you can command pets to heal, but they will only heal you and it's usually not worth it.

FUCKING YES. Half of what made me mad is that they made being a healer useless with the newer pets.

I checked the pet list and i can say it's not in this server, hopefully it remains that way.

in this gen, going pure mage is already a struggle because of early game mana economy and needing to spend loads of gold on wands/repairs and stuff, and while giants only miss out on age and a little bit of level up intelligence, the biggest struggle is that all their spells cost more MP than other races; giant ice spear is base 40 per charge, elven ice spear is base 20. If you wanna work around that, though, you're as functional as elves and humans. I'd suggest starting melee and then using your funds to go into magic training, even if you're not doing a giant mage.

I think all pets know Heal. Haven't seen anyone keep their pet summoned for this, though, since they have a limited amount of summoned time per 24 real hours. NPCs also sell revive kits (kind of expensive) that you can have your pet hold to revive you, but you can't summon when dead, and you need to keep it out when you're about to die, and hope it isn't killed when trying to res you.

I have never seen a Giant wizard, probably because of pic related, but you can go for it anyway. As far as I know, robes can be worn by anyone, but I think the wizard-looking hats are human/elf only. Go for it if you want, you'll surely stand out and get well known.

we do need healers and cooks.
join us, be our Gandalf

the only things I hope thay add are freckles and tara infantry wear.
that's all I need to survive do we have lances? I don't know if that was a recent thing, but I liked the lances

try tpb, i'm pretty sure that's where i got the xp image i use. if not i could upload it but i'm not sure it would even finish in the 8 hours i'm at work with my isp.

Do they have shield cylinders on this server? I want to run the alchsword setup I wanted to go with on the Nexon server before quitting.

nah, unfortunately they don't
the server hosting manages to be pretty solid, though, and you could probably get away with swap mechanics if you've got steady ping. I connect better to their servers than I do to Nexon's.

since I promised

You can set it so you automatically switch weapons to one that can use the skill you're trying.
So, water cannon switches to your cylinder, magnum would switch to your bow, that sort of thing. (obviously you have to have them equipped in your second weapons slot but its a good solution)

it sucks because I have on me the fixed dye colour with the exact colour I wanted.

How retarded will I be if I install Windows XP "Black Edition". I doubt that there will be a virtual machine escape in this but idk.

Then again there's probably a keylogger. Yeah I'm retarded.

You could probably use metal dyes, but it's all shades of gray.

Is the disadvantages of being a giant doing magic that big?

there are coloured metal dyes and you can get em by chance in red coin dyes for 20 coins

Only one way to find out :^)

there is a vm escape now, vmware has been losing money hand over fist because of it.
anyway if you can't find a copy i'm willing to upload one, it will just take me a full day likely.

The hard cap for int in this gen is 999, no one's gonna get that high so go for it, after all…

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuckchan/

SO I just recalled that meditation during this phase in the game is shit. I may have made mistakes.

There's no way they don't know

If your total level is under 100, talk to duncan, get it fixed.

What about martial arts? Can I punch niggas through walls and then jump into another dimension like I could on the weird as fuck Nexon servers?

So, unless they fixed it themselves, they buffed the meditation rates to something similar to live. However, it was bugged and the day meditation values was still the old super low value. Check the disagreement for the server, in the resources channel, for the fix to it. Also there is a mod pack approved by the GMs there.

No martial arts in this version

How does one go to Iria? I want to go and explore

Lance and greatshield it is then. L-Lances are at least in the game, right?

Menu bottom left corner -> continent warp

hit windows key, continent warp.
There's only 1 NPC you can converse with if it's your first time, so just slog through the runes and get her to let you into the base camp, then you can go anyway. Remember to activate any mana tunnels you come across for fast travel later.

why would you even want that besides the str boost

Because I like fun, user.

can you do the succubus rp rabbie dungeon with other people? i cant remember

you clearly don't

thanks

because lance lets you fight on horseback

Are there any decent looking heavy armours for giants? We get shafted with the selection it seems like.

No they are not.

No lances in this version.

Valencia, Colin. If you're a M giant I have an old spaika armor you can have

E X T R A T H I G

Thanks. They both seem to be annoying to get but it's better than nothing.

I think I finally got some fashionogi going.
now I am a true adventurer

anyone wanna do ciar basic or rabbie basic

I'm game

Doing a shadow mission. I'll join up once I'm done.

whats your ign?

Araceli

and yours?

Aristrea

dancing while waiting.

well that was some comfy dungeon crawling, hope next time we can get more people and do Rabbi dungeon

Haha, fug.
Is there any viable playstyle for 'every thing you do takes half a minute for it to actually come out'?

I believe I have around 300ping and this is my play-style due to it.
Play in a group when possible and keep a close eye on all the action. Playing a support role helps a lot but melee is viable if you learn the A.I of enemies and focus on being preemptive and not overly offensive. When fighting 1on1 make sure you take a moment to assess the enemy before the fight and how you'll deal with them if they're even a moderate threat.

The game isn't heavily action oriented, planning and strategy will carry you further than reactions and when you get a particularly large spike of latency it might be a good idea to at least have a support-role to fall back on for your party if in one.

dedicated healer. work on ranking heal, party heal, and first aid. Maybe campfire, for better resting.

So, I'm reading the weapon types on the wiki and there's some fun things there but since you guys said there's no lances here or martial arts, I gotta ask just what exactly is available in MabiPro?
Are there Puppets, Shurikens, Chain swords and Taming Rods?
Can you dual wield Wands and Swords?
Is there any form of summoning minions besides the Golem?

None of that trash is in this version of the game. The servers are at g13s2 right now, so the skillsets only go up to alchemy. They most likely won't add any of the skillsets you mentioned (except for lance maybe) because they all use the genesis combat system which ruined the game.

Hahaha Opie you are so gay you think that now that she's good her woman that she'll get short hair but really real women have long hair you thought you could trick me with your judaiyan tricks but I see right through that you f* you're not going to f** trick me with that bull Dyke s***

You see what Jewish Opie doesn't want you to know is that short haired women is a CIA psych up by the Jews to turn men into faggets and make n** overlords of the Judean Empire but that that's not going to trick me because o p it's a gigantic Buckhead and I see right through his f* games of judaiyan nickerie because that's that's just not just not the way things should need to be going in this time of trump

LET ME INTO THE GUILD

Are healers even appreciated in mabi? I don't think I've ever seen one. Most skills for it I can imagine would even add to those are like cooking, barrier, and music if magic music is a thing.
That being said stopping the party mid dungeon for some fire side food and bandages sounds pretty comfy.

The best way to play mabinogi is to not get hit at all. Because of this dedicated healing/tanking are pretty useless in this game. The title you get for mastering party healing is pretty nice though, it allows healing spells to heal wounds as well.

you literally only rank healing for the passive stats

most good players don't get hit and even if they do potions are so easy to come across

We have no space.

As someone forcing myself to be dedicated healer for RP autism, I will say that no, they aren't that appreciated really. Whilst healing people is nice and sometimes you can save an ally, simply having fought something or interrupting the mobs via spell or archery is a better way to support people.

Healing is a good skill to have and use after a fight however but focusing on it hurts and mastering it for the title is even more painful.

Ok real talk. How does this game's combat system actually work? What can i do to improve myself? Normally these red bears die in a combo of
or if i want to get away from a group of nearby bears
The thing is, sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. Is there a factor that decides when can they attack faster than me other than obvious things like distance i have to run? I died in pic related while waiting for it to come with windmill charged but no matter how much i left clicked the fucking skill just didn't come out.

that's just lag because of shit server and/or game

mabi works well in korea because latency is nonexistent but it has always been a nightmare in the west, expect a lot of missed skills + skills taking longer to load than normal + rubberbanding enemies/player

I've had that happen before where a quick enemy (small golems) will run faster than the windmill activation and hit you anyway. Probably a latency issue at its core

iktf

Magic and Alchemy are cool but swords and bows are generic. Those options seemed more fun and it's still variety anyway.

What exactly is the "genesis combat system" then, why did it made the game terrible?
Because at this point it seems that the only advantages in playing on the private server are no cashop and no "genesis combat system", but with some drawbacks so I'd like to at least know what I'm avoiding on the official servers.

genesis combat made skills load instantly, making combat less tactical and more action based. Windmill only costed stamina to use, making it more useful than ever. They also buffed every Uladh dungeon to be near impossible for new players to do because goblins would have 400 HP.

Other features you're missing out on in the official servers

I'm sure there's more gripes I have with official, but this is all I'm going to list now
t. 800 hours of game time, level 1300~ giant

There's a lot of good and bad. No load times on skills and removing shit like HP usage on windmill made the game feel WAY better to play. Removing load times also helps because latency is fucking trash in NA so it ensures you can get skills off in time.

What actually ruined the combat was all of the new shit they added like bard, puppets, guns, advanced alchemy. Basically puppets and guns meant no more thought process behind what skill to use, you just use huge AOE spells that instantly mob and kill everything. Bard was fucking dumb because a skill called lullaby would put nearby monsters to sleep and make them take more damage when woken. The problem was it could be abused and would end up sleeping monsters for an eternity which meant you could take your time killing things one by one and completely bypass juggling multi aggro mobs which was considered a skill back then. Advanced alchemy like abusing hydra and rain cloud ruined the game because rain would make monsters not aggro you and hydra would do AOE poison over time. Literally lullaby into rain cloud into hydra into sit on the floor until everything dies.

The next problem that arises from all of this is that now everyone is too fucking strong so Nexon needs to introduce something that'll give even the cheesers and pros a challenge AKA powercreep. Now you have monsters with thousands of HP, can't be knocked back, can't be rain clouded, can't be mobbed, etc. which means you literally can't even use regular means to kill monsters anymore unless your stats are completely bonkers.

Even though the above sounds terrible, I still think it's way more interesting than the old combat that most people here are nostalgia-ing over. The only plus to playing the private server is that it's not pay2win… but even then, reforges were actually really fun if you could afford them. There were a lot of really cool things you could do with the right gear.

why always this?

There's a few things you can do to help with lag. Most of these steps also help with any other game that has online. I only do steps 1-3 and can usually get 60fps in ch1 Belvast on the live Alexina server even when using tons of texture mods and enb.

The ports that you'd usually port forward for mabi are probably different for the private server so you might want to ask someone who'd know. In TCPoptimizer, don't change the MTU. I have a couple .bat files for that so you can quickly change the MTU back to normal when not playing mabi.

You'll want to edit the .bats and change the network name to match yours.
Run MTU_256.bat before you start mabi. Setting it lower can make certain things unstable ingame. Run MTU_1500.bat when you're done playing to return MTU to normal.
Mega link for TCPoptimizer, mtu bats, and cpu unpark: #F!JXYE0KzL!-NpmAGs4TxPBZZeCWQCVzw

I like to be a fashionogi whore when I afk for several hours. Don't wear them any other time

Eh, I'd still fuck you.

I didn't know I wanted this until you gave it to me.

Norse version* I mean it was about elves. Whoops.

I am now officially a buffslut. Wiki says it does not affect me, but affects my enemies and other party members. You know what this calls for :^)

I have a song request.
mabimml.net/mml.php?id=205

It will begin soon

My Chord1/Harmony1 limit is still 350 and i'm not done grindan windmill so i hope you don't mind hearing an abruptly ending version.

FUCKING NAO IS PART OF THE GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD
SHE IS THE EVERWATVCHING CAMERA ANTENNA LOOP THAT WATCHES OVER US IN PURE COMMUIST GANGSTER ELVEN OPRESSION

Okay i have to know this
Can I get a beard
The bigger the better

as a giant, yes

Fuck

iirc there's a couple wigs that include beards that humans can wear too

Someone posted a page that links to supported mods. Does anyone remember what it was?

Never mind it was under the resources tab.
mabiproguide.wordpress.com/resources/

nice hair does it come in mens

Help me, bros. I don't know what to do with this shit.

No, but you do.

Truly it hurts, I guess I truly would be only useful as a cumdump for cocks.

healing is still helpful since we're low level, potions are expensive and we need somone who can stay out of battle to buff and revive with the phoenix downs.

Stop homosexualizing healers. Healers are some of the most contentious, ornery men. I stress the word men here. Not boys, or women, or girls.

I'd be ornery too if I hadn't gotten dicked in a while :^)

Well, yeah, the original image was more true to form; not sure where the alteration stems primarily from mockery or perversion, though.

I don't really get where the healing slut meme comes from? What does repairing damaged muscle-tissue have to do with being a slut?

I think it comes from being "needed" and "used" and healers tend to be twinks. Or something.

I plan on going into blacksmithing once I'm done with the windmill grind. Bank them/put them on mules/pets until then.

Combat medics are subjected to some pretty nasty trauma though, since their buddies die away right infront of them. It doesn't make sense for them to be effeminate twinks, they should be battle hardened veterans.
Healsluts belong in the trash, give me a healchad instead. I want someone in my party that can pull their own weight instead of other people's wieners.

Alright, I'll hang onto them. I suppose now would be a good time to get that second assist card for the storage space.

Yeah and irl combat with swords is incredibly gruesome yet we're playing a cutesy animu recreation of said activity. And again, as this image depicts anime such as .hack poplurazied the idea of a cute shy healer in the first place, which the community then extrapolated into being a cute slutty healer.

The submission of being a backrow walking health potion rather than the aggression of being a burly tank or a daring DPS, and also meekness and servility generally being feminie traits, besides. I like to roll healer, myself, but i generally think of myself as Cawer from Breath of Fire 3 or maybe Don Corneo as a cleric rather than a powerbottom cockmachine.

It's okay, I understand. You don't have to justify your fetish to me.

Come buy my alcohol and sandwiches nerds.

There are buffs? Most I know are like the shield spells and food.
Also I need to know how to get these mods.

Healers are considered the least manly role because you're not a big beefy dude getting slapped around, or the angry guy with a magic based shotgun. Instead you're fragile and do piss damage, and have to rely on everyone else like a little bitch.
Even though without a healer in most games people start dying fast.

Is there any legit reason why there is so much untranslated dialog thats been translated already in the official English version?

Also is there anyway to fix the portraits from overlapping the dialog boxes like in

all of your screenshots appear to have the wrong screen aspect ratio - do you have the game in fullscreen mode?

if so, set it to 1080p….otherwise you're getting a subpar experience

alternatively, just use windowed mode

it's in windowed 1080p so I don't know

They all look fine to me? You'd be able to easily tell with the text.

The server leak came from a Japanese test build computer. Quests, NPC convos are based from the japan locale because a english one doesnt exist in the public. Oh well no one really cares anyways.

You have 2 fixes.

1) buy a nvidia card
2) set the color depth to 16bit. I dont know why but it works.

we have far more than enough to upgrade the guild again
guildfag get to it

i'm guessing that inserting english text into some fields breaks things. it's time to learn japanese.

I well I guess that expected, and goddamn everytime I think I'm getting ok at my Japanese I get thrown thousands of unknown kanjis into a single sentence that makes me question why did I ever think that it was possible to learn these moonrunes

have enough fund to buy some potions and food.
I then arrived, did the small tutorial and treasure hunted all day while watching my anime backlog.
it was comfy and full of immersion.

Okay but when night fell and jobs weren't available did you chop wood and start a campfire for friends and strangers to sit by as you took turns to play music that you composed on your various instruments?

I wish I could, so instead I would solo Alby or Ciar if no one was available.
I need the money, jsut to go and adventure again.

Is modding still allowed? the only one I got to work was the astral patch. I don't know how to put the map mode in. I need to unpack it but the unpacker program is locked on a different forum and the mabi.pro forums say modding has been removed?

Going by the ToS, they are?

"Please note that using 'Game Modifications' is okay and acceptable, but any gamebreaking exploits, hacks, packet abuse will not be tolerated."

For the Iria map mod you don't have to unpack anything. You just put the folder in the mabipro main directory Or MabiPro\data\gfx\gui\map_jpg if you want to do it manually at which point the game will use those maps over the default ones.
I tried using it myself but it doesn't work in Vales because there isn't a map replacing that one, it does work in Qilla and I haven't been anywhere else on the continent yet to confirm the rest.

If you still need the unpacker for other stuff I'll see if I can get it up on the Vola since I did register to get it.

It's up on the Vola if anyone wants it

we have a vola?

Share thread

Fuck, so i just have to drag and drop into the directory then? Since I got the astral mod thing working here's the elf guards cp.
I wasted hours just looking up information on unpacking xxx_full.pack file

For future ref, all you need to unpack is this: poutchouli.s-ul.eu/kypQVo7d.exe

Just run it, open the .pack file, and hit extract.

What the fuck is xxx_full.pack
Just to double check, you are talking about the Iria map mod right? It should be a rar file.

anyone up for joining us in Math Dungeon?

I'm down

I got it to work, I was following the instruction on the mabi.pro forums and got nowhere before.

neat

Off to Rabbie!

Here is hoping this thread isn't dead.

What nice looking robes can a Giant wear in this version?

yes

Anyone want a this?

Check fleta for decent giant wear

anyone doing any dungeons?

I'll be doing Ciar normal in a few minutes, have to deal with something first.

Still waiting?

Well i'm waiting for anyone who wanna come.
I'm Zahr

I am a giant who wishes to do magic. Not sure if I can help but..

i wont be ready for a bit. i gotta travel to bangor and my horse just ran out. yall can go

Just come along

Just another thousand guild points and we're able to get in more people.

Anybody wants to run 3 man Alby to finish this quest? We can do other dungeons too.

requesting guild stone message be 'fuck off we're full'

I'm close so I'll help you in a few mins.

I'm waiting at alby

Seconding this. Also are the red envelops worth the bother picking up or is it just clutter?

I'll whitewash that to avoid ruffling Gm feathers.

they hold PQs of varying worthiness. I don't even know if the rewards share, split, or neither.

Who would've thought? This skill is actually great for grinding windmill multiple hitting missions! If anyone else is having problems with stacking multiple enemies i don't mind helping. Keep in mind that it's still rank F so no bear pulls.

I remember there being one mission with slow as fuck zombies where you could grind windmill easy because the zombies are too fucking slow to ever hit you

tara "their method" shadow mission.

Yeh, that one. You can't actually kill he zombies so you just sit there and spin for hours.

Is that what it's like to suffer as a human?

Yes. Tbh I stopped at rank 5 because fuck that noise.

Also, does anyone know where the npc to turn in fish for exploration experience is? I saw him once in tir chonaill but I don't know when or where to find him.

I don't blame you, that's a bit excessive.

He was right next to the entrance of the pond in Tir, I just walked past but didn't see him either.

You think that's suffering? That's fucking easy mode. The requirements can be easily fulfilled by killing 25 bears and then hitting multiple strong wolves. Want me to help gather them?

Mate the actual windmill requirements are killing about 2000 bears at r5.

I was implying I have it easy compared to humans. Read the post again

Thanks for offering but I'm about to head to bed.

Nevermind i'm an idiot and should be bullied to death for further generations to not learn from me
I thought he was talking about us humans in general, not humans in game because he's a giant

To be fair it was oddly phrased.

he shows up in Tir on even days and at the Iria Fishing Boat on odd days

In-game days, or real life days?

I think its based on real life days

It's a nigger!
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

What's a light armor that doesn't look gay?

any light armor with robe.

T-thanks.

what's your race and gender?

I dont think they care, go ahead

Male elf.

No. you're shit out of luck. Get a robe.
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Vito_Crux_Armor is the best I could find (in my opinion) when you go to the older versions of the wiki to see what's available in mabipro.

I saw this elf in Osna Sail. Recorded and made webm to show better.

wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Esteban_Mail_(M)
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Giant_Shoulder_Armor
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Breastplate_Armor
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Three-Belt_Leather_Mail
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Middle-Class_Leather_Armor
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Camelle_Spirit_Armor_(M)

I havent check if each of these are in this version of the game yet but these are the best looking light armors for your degenerate race

They've added more items though.
pro.mabibase.com

It has the majority of the stuff, including what hasn't even been implemented yet like the Dreamcatchers weapons. Basically they seem to act like bad cylinders but will probably do their own thing too.

That one does look pretty cool. I've been looking for robes but haven't found one I like yet.

Stop oppressing me, flatear.

I've seen a few of these on sale, but I think I like the Breastplate armor. I got a ton of the topaz, amethyst and emerald arrows if anyone ever wants to do those dungeons. I don't know how hard they are though.

What the fuck is this. I can't even turn it in to voight.

I actually bothered to click the links without images, and found some more decent ones.
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Stitched_Long_Robe_Armor
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Odelia_Pin_Armor
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Lorica_Segmentata
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/High-Class_Leather_Armor
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Full_Leather_Armor_Set
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Drandos_Leather_Mail_(M)

those are pretty easy. You need more of the same arrow to beat the boss though.

Oh damn, the high-class leather armor looks cool.
How many, generally? I don't mind farming the dungeon a little.

I have no idea. It would depend on your strength as an archer. If you go with a party though, I'm sure you can have them magnum shot/windmill to keep the boss away from you while you take it down with 99% magnums.
I'm logging on in a bit, if you want to try (but I haven't been to filia yet, so you might have to take me on your pet)

I'm trying to get some people together for my Final Shot quest. If they stick around we can do more for sure.

Anyone around up for the alby RP quest? I'll be in the dungeon entrance if so

Shit, you guys won't kidding, most of the nice looking robes belong to humans and those little elves. I managed to get one I liked at least.

Now to grind magic for no fucking reason.

i think thats nekojima related

I'll just come back later in the evening when more people are around

Heboba, Lava Cat, and Nakuru robes are pretty nice and go with all races

one thing Im really jealous of giants on is this light armour: wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Primitive_Fox_Armor_(F)

Hebona*

Hebona also has the plus of powering up fire and icebolt so there's that. Olnly thing is the robe set is in alby adv I think

yeah alby adv hm
but its also in gachas, not sure if the gachas shyla sells contain them tho

Thanks to the guys who helped me get Final Shot. Was fun, even if the dungeon was clowny as fuck.

GUILD EXPANSION WHEN

What would be the odds that, in the future at least, that mabipro would allow you to "import" your character from the live server? I'm sure that would help attract more people to help liven up the server. It wouldn't have to be a whole import, could just be as basic as 50% of your AP and 20 items of your choice from your live inventory or something similar. Just send screenshot verification and request import. Import would just be: you create your new character and a moderator gives you the items and ap coupons.

I'm really just not feeling the whole starting from scratch and losing everything

That sounds dumb. The most fun part about Mabinogi for me is starting out new and weak, and having to team up with other newbies to tackle content.

Need two fags for rabbie RP anyone wanna come?

gg HZeFgWC

anyone wanna come as our third in the rabbie rp? we gotta do 2 runs for myself and a friend.

you still need?

yeah but Im in along sm so I'll take a while

Oh, okay. Let me go photoshop my screenshot with hebonas, crks and might as well add the soluna blade too.

What a dumb idea. Its like you want this server to be dead

how long ya think? i got a friend teleport thing whenever

Probably until I fuck up, try to find someone else If you dont find anyone I'll go

I think i have the most fun with games when it's new and i'm getting easy levels left, right, and center. I also have fun exploring, and since i haven't played Mabi before i'm getting a fair amount of that in me, or at least until my horse runs out.

All right Im done do you still have a slot?

we just finished. we can do it again you still there?

oh yeah I was about to go away.
gimme 5 mins and I'll be there.

we're heading to tir to start next part of quest, but the moon gate is dunbarton so we'll be back in a bit. whats your ign?

Back if anyone is up for the alby RP dungeon. Also for whoever wanted to be a blacksmith I came across a manual for a Light hetero kite shield if you're interested. IGN: Profans

Did something happened? Cant see anyone

we're at 3.3k so it'll be here in a day or two.

how many more slots does it give? by the time i applied it was just giving out error messages for too many applicants.

Should I post a stripped down version of Tiara that works with MabiPro?

is there a git for it?

Nope. Everything is on mabimods.net/mediafire. You can make it work with MabiPro by deleting a few localization/db files since the mod pack is meant for the NA client.

Well, here it is. Feel free to use it, but make sure you have the Astral patcher downloaded or else the data folder will do nothing. Plop the folder in the same area you have your ijl files placed.

mega.nz/#!g5xxXaSC!av7ecAAZLh1Lix27yL70Gyp0_wDIvxVepidK9NHzfcg

Being a chest and all, I assume the mimic pet has the most invo space out of any you can get? Been trying to figure out what to use my coins for next since I got the flying broom

You can check pet inventory sizes on the wiki. I do believe that the mimic has the largest chest spaces out of all the pets in this version though.

We'll have 10 more slots, probably not enough for all the anons playing.

Nice to see anons growing in numbers though. Hopefully with the next batch of members the next expansion will come all the faster.

maybe it's just me, but I think that mabi is a perfect mmo, there is room for roles, following the comfy life and spread the word about the gangster computer god while eating around a campfire is the pinnacle of comfy.

Is range still garbage in this version or did they make it less trash without going full retard like Nexon did?

if i can grab preferential treatment for shilling myself in the thread i'll take it, but i know a few other people are waiting.

Its right up there at the top with Ultima Online. Any complaints I have outside of just Nexon would be nitpicking.

most complaints I heard was the movement and combat and UI being "outdated" and clunky", which is odd since controls aside, the combat and UI is ok.
those same people wouldn't survive the older combat where you have to time your skills.
another guy I knew just disliked how you just can't randomly pvp someone and loot their bodies like in Ultima Online, but I think you can laready do that against FUCKING ELVES and Dark Knights if you're a paladin

A question to the magic folk. I am thinking of leveling all my bolts to 9, before choosing one to master. Is this a good idea, or should I do it differently?

PVP could use some work, like if EvG was always on among other things. Ive never understand the complaints about combat, unlike other mmos it requires more thinking, there a lot more variety, and the you actually feel like the skills are doing something, theres weight to the attacks. Not to mention all the skills can play into one another quite well.

Depends on several things really but usually icebolt is the best thing to first rank up. The mana drain is negligible and interchanging it with firebolt ensures that enemies keep their distance from you. If youre mixing it with melee, then lightning might be better because of the cast speed. Firebolt is godly when you have a cc+4 firewand and with a big enough mana pool or plenty of mp pots.

So max them one at a time?

Also, what about magic weaponry?

oh man, first time I actually explore these caves.
hope there pilgramage to Cor Village is a relativity safe one.

As long as youre using wands/staves, its an absolute must. Decreases casting time on int magic (1% per rank) and gives a pretty big boost to basic magic (10% per rank).

Lightning bolt has to be at rank 5 for it to cast as quickly as rank 9 ice bolt, but it's worth it; lightning bolt has a much longer hitstun time.

just outlast him, the animator will have a heart attack eventually

oh fug, did I hit the jackpot?

I don't have the keys to any of these chests, fug.

I can't learn Japanese,fuck

ANYONE FOR BLACK FOMOR PASS FOR G1 STORY?
it has to be done on a saturday and its almost saturday

We need new thread once this goes page 13

I don't know what that means exactly and i'm too lazy to look up the fine details, so type them all out to spoonfeed the fuck out of me and maybe some other people.

You say that as if it won't take a half-day to fall to page 14.

I just idled all night and got us to 3.4k with 55 gp. I seriously hope everyone else is doing similar things.

honestly we've got at most maybe two of those kinds of those guys you're talking about, everyone else plays basically every day.

Last time I accepted, it was in chronological order; first come first serve. Some of the people on the waiting list don't seem to be involving themselves, so this time I'm being patient and adding active people. Post your IGNs and I'll comb this thread's IDs for activity araceli, I've taken notice of your enthusiasm already

3.5k for the guild. We might even get it today if some people are grinding, whodathunkit.

new bread