30 different cities in America have lead contamination in their water supply

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-epa-budget-idUSKBN1692XA
you literally can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0
homedepot.com/p/APEC-Water-Systems-Essence-Premium-Quality-5-Stage-Under-sink-Reverse-Osmosis-Drinking-Water-Filter-System-ROES-50/206275647
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is freedom… the answer to 1984, is 1776! Don't tread on meh!

welcome to late stage capitalism; literally poisoning the poor with lead.
can you believe there are people who still don't think its time for revolution?

Alex Jones will fix it!

20 years after the removal of lead from US motor fuel, crime dropped sharply. At this rate, Up Against The Wall Motherfuckers Part Deux will arrive in about 20 years.

gotta depopulate the earth and feed the medical industry somehow

Love too drink lead poisoned water to own the libs!

Don't want lead poisoning? Drink Brawndo. It's got lectrolytes.

Alex jones is gonna make some fat stacks of ca$h with his filters thanks to this.

Buy Male Vitality pills now Alex came in all of them

even if we're living in bourgie 'democracies' there's atleast some regulations against water poisoning

No, the cops will stand between the leaded poormies and the Nice Neighborhoods™. The victims will mostly be other poormies.

I'm worried they will start putting poormies against the wall and neo-liberals will be like:
some people….murder the poor….to CoPE?!?!?!

Oh, so nothing will change?

Who the fuck drinks tap water?

My family isn't well off by any stretch of the imagination and we have a reverse osmosis system.

get a load of this fatcat

We're hitting myopia levels that shouldn't even be possible.

you're supposed to use water for bathing as well dude.

Who the fuck doesn't drink tap water? It's water! For free! Out of a tap! There couldn't be anything better. Buying water from the supermarket is one of the more retarded capitalist inventions.

I thought the only thing I had to worry about tap water is fluoride.
Then again, I'm not American, but I wouldn't put it past other governments.

what if capitalists are poisoning the water to sell more bottled water?

You should have bought the filters

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0
Which weighs more, feathers or wa'ah?

Does it really matter? There are shower filters, but it seems unnecessary

then by definition you are well off compared to 60% of the world population and a good 30% of Americans. Who drinks tap water? I do, my middle class and working class friends do, most of the poor kids I've known did. Why don't you fuck yourself

You should consider joining the YPG, maybe you'll have a chance of encountering people who don't have access to clean drinking water and can't afford reverse osmosis filtration systems

America is the world's richest third world country.

homedepot.com/p/APEC-Water-Systems-Essence-Premium-Quality-5-Stage-Under-sink-Reverse-Osmosis-Drinking-Water-Filter-System-ROES-50/206275647

How poor are you people?

for your own sake, you should stop drinking tap. just get a three gallon jug from walmart and fill it up at their water filter station. it's like 30 cents a gallon.

that's pretty expensive user. a lot of people are scraping by. but still, $1 a week isn't prohibitive:

I hope America gets nuked, repeatedly, by every other country in the world. Please, let me die in nuclear hellfire.

will a water filter let these people take a shower safely? Genuine question.