Any ideas on how to fix this godawful game? I don't know why I'm still playing this shit...

Any ideas on how to fix this godawful game? I don't know why I'm still playing this shit, I think it's ironically only for the bonus content in form of animated cutscenes and minigames, but holy shit how can you fuck up this badly when it comes to balancing your guild system? How can you let one guild fuck over all other players to such an extent where it simply stops being fun to play, and not do anything with it for years? And don't get me started on how they fucked over everyone who didn't have a charisma build. Why are all other stats so fucking useless without charisma?

Are you not saying what the game is on purpose? Because it sounds like you're making up random game mechanics and presenting a vague image so people go "Hey, what game is that woah hey". Because that's not only deceitful, but outright mean. We don't do that here.

Are you retarded?

You can compensate low charisma by having high skills in certain areas, particularly entertainment related skills. Football players for example can have mediocre charisma but get a ton of money and attention if they become famous. The problem is that if it doesn't work out then you're left with a super specialized character that will have a hard time doing anything of note in other fields.
The game is shit though, I agree. The minigames make it all worth it however.

I almost took the bait

Hey, what game is that woah hey

It's Lifetime ventures: Boxxy's quest.

Why the fuck does nobody play mage anymore? Am I really the only one playing this shitty class?

>>>/varg/

Thanks for the chuckle.

They nerfed that shit into the ground with the NWO expansion. Most people can't be fucked to grind their way into the top 1% on top of learning how all the obscure blood magic rituals work.

What game are we talking about here

GUYS I GOT HIT WITH A RANDOM DEBUFF THAT CAUSED ME TO LOSE INTEREST IN 99% OF THINGS, WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

is this bait?

seriously what the fuck is this

You're all fucking suck at this.

there is only one way to win and its not to play.

whoa hey I actually though OP was talking about some new shity Stellaris DLC before it hit me he was talking about real life

you should definitely quit

I tried finding an ancient tome that teaches your character the meditation skill, and I also reverted back to using traditional tools where practical instead of the newer gadgets that make things so easy the game gets boring.

Why the fuck are sleeping mechanics so overly complicated? I cannot seem to git gud at them.

They better start developing meme magic and faith related content again.

My grudge is the fact that the AI pathfinding is fucking shit.
I remember when the Fires of Baltimore expansion came out. NPCs were running into the packs of feral niggers and getting killed before anyone could do anything about it.
And can they please fucking nerf Israel? the Samson Option update is going to destroy everything. It's gay.

I play an innawoods autist. The graphics are amazing but it sure is quiet unless the servers are at peak time in the Summer.

I swear everything is a joke.

I've heard that dying nets you a chance to go to a new special world, but it's a chance and permadeath really discourages me.

The fact that there is a non-disclosure agreement about what happens after your character dies is fucking insane. There are several rumors, some people say that the game is perma-death and that you get only one character because devs are retarded, some say that depending on your morality score you will either get into a VIP server or be thrown into a shitty, artificial difficulty punishment game, and some people say that the devs are just fucking with us and you just get to make a new character but nobody speaks about it because they are too afraid of legal action.

Here you go.