Tfw you are reminded how short some games used to be

Fun game if you like the ultra niche it settles in but a bit slow movement and gameplay wise. Still it really reminded me how much space those FMV cutscenes took up on a compact disc back in the days before DVD.

Do you remember this time fellow jiji's?

Would it kill you to not talk like a total faggot?

It would be extremely painful…

You're a retard.

Did you have a stroke OP or are you just trying to be lolrandum xD

Why does every shit Redditor have to go "NANI!!?" when they see something slightly different than what they're expecting? Fucking talk like a person, you cunt.

I fucking hate everything.

inb4 Holla Forums disowns FotNS because of this like jojo.

I like the way you think

OP, please reword your post to not have your thread instantly derailed by strange language.

I second this

I just cannot get this hamburger of my dick ffs it feels so tasty.

Kill yourself

Many older games were short as fuck, just crammed with difficulty and limited retries to make you feel like you were not totally ripped off.

This is what you get for not using Holla Forums-approved language, cuck soyboy OP

How can someone even get a clear idea with that description.

Just call it an ARPG.

No need to go. Just search and take some screens.

Game is pretty much a hybrid gothic horror/RPG with scavenging and puzzle based exploration, and turn based combat with lite tactical elements, if that gives a better idea than faggot OP's "It's X meets Y"-tier statement.

Might also correct that by puzzle, I mean standard "locate item needed to progress" horror mechanics, rather than "puzzle game" ones.

I see, that sounds more clear and appealing

Yeah, you tell him, fellow jiji! Wubba lubba dub dub!

people are using my oc and it makes me happy

I liked the game myself, but it is divisive.
Also prevalence of loading issues (playing digitally alleviates it somewhat) and a limited inventory with no key item division for things required to progress (and at one point you need space for a bunch of shards of stained glass).

I know how it feels, in both the good and bad sense.

Thx famalam. Pepe smiles upon us :DDD

People don't talk like that. It sounds like you're making things up to bolster your already baseless point. This is also called being a Redditor.

Also I bet you smell bad.

I seriously hope you didn't think I was being serious there, you ignorant nigger.
The instant someone types "chans" or has the wrong filename the thread goes to shit because of elitists like you trying to fit in.
Please go shit up some other thread.

Or maybe we don't want retarded newfags shitting up the place you retarded faggot.

the exact reasons for various changes are unknown, but Kodelka started life as a survival horror game, and apparently remained one for much of its development cycle. Items are sparse, healing is limited, etc.
But nearing the end of its development, the director said "nope, turn it into an RPG"

Children have a much slower perception of time. An hour to a child is an eternity.

I'd heard it as more that the rest of the dev team overrode Kikuta, who had been int he role of director, producer, writer and composer for the game. Something that it was going to be a real time RPG with a horror bent and handle more like an adventure game because he was dissatisfied with the state of RPGs Japan was producing at the time (some of which he had composed music for), but the rest of the formerly Square employees on the team were too leery, resulting in a compromised product.

for you

Are you talking about cuckchanners? You're not defending cuckchanners right? You have to go back

Speak of the devil.

Well congratulations, you look like a mong, what's the next step in your autistic plan?

The two Detective Conan GBC games were both REALLY short. First one took 2 hours, second one 3 and a half.

Hothead go home.

7chan killed itself with your attitude, Anons like you lack any humor or creativity so the best you can do is repeat stale memes and fail to come up with anything funny on your own while scorning anything new that crops up.

Most point and click games fall into that category. I've gone back to play a few I never bought as a kid and just tear through them in no time. Once you understand the usual retarded logic of them they almost always play out the same and feels like I go through most puzzles almost on automatic now. I went back to play Still Life recently after remembering being stumped by a puzzle and ended up solving it without even really thinking about it.

Holla Forums doesn't come up with new memes anymore. Nothing wrong with cross posting especially on Holla Forums. 8pol is basically a dead board at this point because of moderator abuse.

stay there.

If you faggots don't cut it with the meta I'm going to invite my crik budies over.

Oh i get what you're trying to do glow in the dark cianigger. You're trying to make people who hate imkiky look like they are cuckchanners to protect your agent!

YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ALL YOUR PLANS BITCH?!

Giving people a chance does not extend to you for retards like you though, you deserve to be shunned and scorned. But you're just like this asshole you never change no matter how much you're scorned for being a fuckup and that makes you worse. Yes that smiley using piece of shit hasn't changed the entire fucking time he's been here.

What a fag

Maybe you should lurk in the store a bit more, faggot.

Games have always been short, and during certain generations better. The idea that old games were so much longer is bizarre revisionist history. The longest game on my top 25 games list is Resident Evil 4 at 10 hours.

Ever notice how old the average age of this board is getting? We are dying, and the oldfag elitism is only exacerbating the problem.

Fuck off cuckchanner, you're the problem.

You don't even post about vidya anymore do you? You just scan for numerical file names(not knowing that this board used to have numerical file names) so you can autistically screech about them.

Why don't you just fucking leave because you so clearly cannot be bothered to lurk enough to learn the culture here and adapt. We are telling you to leave because you we can tell you don't belong here. If you didn't stand out, we wouldn't tell you to fuck off.

This is exactly the problem with cuckchanners. Instead of trying to fit in they actually flaunt their retardation.

I've been here as long as anyone else, but I don't feel the need to constantly assert that and screech about filenames. Most boards on this website are dying and it needs to be addressed. The reason they are dying is because of people like you.

Maybe OP said "jijis" as in japanese for oldmen or something like that?

i'd really prefer if only people over 26 could post here, but well too bad we can't.

Not flooded with normalfags and redditors does not equal "dying". Quality over quantity.

I can't see how this is a bad thing, if you want a fast website go back to cuckchan, it's a great fit for your attention span.

Even if you are an immense oldfag, which I highly fucking doubt, then all those years of posting and lurking went in one ear and out the other, because you learned fucking nothing. And so what if the site is dying? I'd rather everyone fucking leave than be swarmed by retards like you.

You know what started this? I posted a pepe that I found while scanning 4chan for information on the shooting last wednesday.

Thats it. Thats all it takes for people to start REEEEEEing around here about "REDDIT" and "4CHANZ". Its fucking retarded and does nothing but derail threads and shit up the board.

YOU ARE THE ONE SHITTING UP THE BOARD, GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL
Going to 4chan is what we are fucking mad about you idiot.

Then fucking lurk more so you stop derailing threads, dumbfuck.

See

You dragging shit that made people leave cuckchan, to their website. Let me state it again because you are so dense.
WE DO NOT WANT CUCKCHAN CANCER LIKE YOU SPREADING HERE. IT'S THE FUCKING REASON MOST OF US CAME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. WE LEFT CUCKCHAN, BECAUSE WE DID NOT WANT THAT SHIT ANYMORE

We left 4chan because of the mods shutting down GG discussion. Maybe you didn't though because you are a new fag.

And you know what happened after we left? It turned into reddit. That's the cancer we don't want here.

Fucking newfags

I thought you got fed to the pigs hotwheels?

No that was Josh.

but user, then my wife could post here and I couldn't. Where's the reasoning in that?

simple, we take care of your wife for you

could you?

You know, I'm really tired of redditors like you trying to turn Holla Forums into complete no fun allowed and succeeding because all it takes is mentioning reddit and everyone falls for it like there's futa dick to be gained.

Because they love soccer.

user how long until you realize the worst and most Cancerous users of this board have all been here for years already? This pretty much confirms who he is.

Ironic weebs, same shit happened with "notice me senpai"

Now go play the Shadow Hearts games

The place is dying and the only way for it to survive is with us, the refugees who blatantly say fuck your traditions and fuck you and then ruin your homeland

There's a good reason why people don't like you.