regulations.gov/docs/Tips_For_Submitting_Effective_Comments.pdf
supremecourt.gov/opinions/10pdf/08-1448.pdf
archive.fo/nAKf7#selection-2389.1-2389.177
mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/show/dead/Cancelled-MMORPG-Games.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope so

ain't happening

I weep for you

I don't see this effort having any chance.

We hope, user. We just hope.
Imagine bunch of passionately autistic guys revive and freely update CoH and other dead MMOs. One can hope. I miss Shadowbane.

This is precisely why Blizzard announced their "classic" servers by the way.

I wouldn't mind paying to play CoH again, honestly. But I'm sure NCsoft will find a jew way to renew their copyright in some manner.

I don't think that falls under the same category, since WoW is still WoW even if it moved up a bunch of expacs. Otherwise their entire library of previous expacs would be eligible for this.

Are we in the good timeline after all?

I'd much rather help shelter my local puppers than line some jew's pocket.

Is the vidya lobby even that strong? I know Hollywood has significant amounts of cash and possibly children, flowing into congress, but the video games "industry" is still comparatively small.

Blizzard is in bed with Hollywood, user.

Asheron's Call coming back would make me very happy. I stopped playing long before it went down but it was still very dear to me. I met lots of friends there as well as the girl I married. This video gives me feelings whenever I watch it.

:^(

There were a lot of older people who played it, too. Most of the people I still talk to from back then are in their 50s or 60s. I played WoW for a while after and the only reason I stuck around as long as I did is because I found out most of them had migrated to a specific server and there was a guild mostly made up of the AC players. My dad's pushing 60 and towards the end of its life AC was the only game he still played.

and then dies within a month.
Yea, I can imagine.

Shit, I'd be stoked for a community maintained DAoC again. Missing those days.

Never played AC but I had the dubious honor of watching DAoC, Shadowbane, CoH, and Firefall die. Also watched SWG fall on its sword. I've seen too many good games either shut down or become shadows of their former selves and it's getting old.

I hope this goes through and these fuckers are forced to use the IPs or fuck off.

Make better games then, retards.

Should we do an email campaign to 'em? Anywhere we can send them to or call to at least show that there's a demand for archivists and people passionate about vidya for this shit to be preserved?

That could certainly help. I don't know who to email or where to get the information, but I'm a part of a couple of CoH communities that would participate immediately if it got started.

act 3 never ever

Of cause they do, have those parasites ever done anything that benefited the consumer?

Act 3 is going to be the movie

the ESA are the biggest fucking jews, read their fucking reasoning, they attack the fucking museum of art for suggesting it because

They really don't like the idea of vidya being preserved, they only want the current trends of vidya to continue, the president admits he wants the vidya industry to be more like fucking hollywood for god's sake

Possible contact info, dunno if it will be useful
copyright.gov/

101 Independence Ave. S.E.

Washington, D.C. 20559-6000

(202) 707–3000 or 1 (877) 476–0778 (toll free)

twitter.com/CopyrightOffice

TWITTER IS BIG ANY FAG CAN USE IT IF YOU'RE SCARED OF USING A PHONE
blogs.loc.gov/copyright/
Their blog which people can comment on if they ever put one up on vidya (which I can't seem to find)
Start it up lads

Friendly reminder that a "non-profit" isn't actually non-profit if all of the employees right up to the CEO make more than minimum wage.

They mention Star Wars Galaxies but I bet the house of mouse wouldn't allow it. They'd probably try to get it down because of actor likenesses or claim that it's competing with TORtanic. Still, would be nice to see games like City of Heroes return and games like SMT Imagine not have to be so underground about emulating servers for a dead game.

So morally and creatively bankrupt hack frauds just milking brand recognition while wondering why theare attendance for all but the biggest names is going down? No thanks

I'm just mad that it never occurred to the ESA that they could profit by simply beating the MADE to the punch and hosting their own servers for those games.

What the fuck are you talking about? The museum of art is just advocating for archivists to be able to do it, not necessarily them doing it in any official capacity, it doesn't mention this anywhere in the article aside from an extremely general application about the rule as a whole rather than them saying that they would handle it
Also
fuck off

they get more money from massive vidya businesses paying them for lobbying than hosting servers for online vidya (that these same big companies would not like for that reason, they're in the interest of the companies, not the average vidya consumer)

Non-profit just means they spend all the money they make on the organization, retard.

I don't understand, weren't people already doing this anyway?

Then why don't those companies convert their lobbying budgets into legacy server budgets and profit further off of work they already did?
Shit's retarded any way you look at it.

This thread is either full of ESA shills or actual retards to be against something as basic as this

these companies are not necessarily even the ones that created the MMOs that need to be most archived to begin with though?
You're not wrong though

Didn't some companies try to sue or at least threatened the museum in an attempt to shut it down?
Can't even have a vidya museum without someone trying to extract shekels from them.

Also, where can you make comments for this rule change?

I can't find anything specific about this, not even any statements or press releases from the esa website in the last 2 weeks nor the US copyright talkign about it on twitter, its kind of a mystery

The fact the ESA would intimately go on the attack again people trying to preserve dead and abandoned games just shows they don't give two shits about the industry they just want to line their own pockets.
They're also massive hypocrites going on crusades against pirates, they even officially endorsed SOPA and PIPA, all the while one of their paying company members is fucking Tencent of all groups, Tencent who will outright steal not just gameplay but assets from other games.

Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit. As the other user said, the museum itself will not be responsible for the online servers, they're merely asking that archivists be allowed to run servers.

Also I just looked at the museum in question
Its basically a giant fucking arcade

This would never happen. How can you sell an MMO service if a free and already loved and successful title is just around the corner, one with the same nostalgia effect that everyone tries to market for themselves.

It would be nice. I know the AC devs supposedly released the necessary tools to run a private server anyway. They weren't against the idea of somebody else carrying on the game's legacy once it ended. It meant a lot to a lot of people.

Sounds neat

I feel dead after watching this video.

Won't help if:
1. The files to host said games are not found on the net.
2. Nobody remembers how to run the thing if its too old.
The first one is the biggest, since a lot of old online games only sold "a spawn" or just the data needed to connect and play, not run or host. Unless the law requires the software used to host the games are also made public. But knowing EA or anyone else they'd shit out some corrupted file and say "Oops, looks it it won't work anymore!" *deletes actual relevant files for more scam-ware.*

Every museum is a "commercial" enterprise. They have to meet a revenue quota every month to pay the bills. Then they have to find more shit to display to attract more people so they can make more money. Do you really think any museum is truly "non-profit"? Do you really think they care about preserving history? No of course not, they only do this because they think they can make a profit from it. Especially when you get some big-named (((philanthropist))) in there, they make some press statement about helping humanity, as a whole, out and then write a big check to the museum. That money then goes into their pockets, pay their staff and possibly renovate one area.

it's already sort of happening with Mabinogi. There's the MabiPro private server, it's G12(?) I believe. Older version of the game with no Nexon jewry.

When has Holla Forums every finished a project it started?

Why does it matter if they're in it for profit if they're preserving history anyway?

That cringy letter to Nintendo :^)

Fuck off Fart, stay salty

Making the software just public won't solve the issues, I think. Forcing the software to be released as "free" could've helped because FSF defines undocumented and unreadable source code as "non-free".

How else are you supposed to display games in a vidya museum?
The only way to have a complete understanding of a piece of work is to actually play the fucking game, not just looking at pictures and videos or reading some description.

Does the ESA actually expect people to go to a vidya museum and only look at pics and videos exhibits?
I'd bet they would still bitch if the games weren't playable, probably complain they are displaying copyrighted content while charging an admission.

THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT!
Now, let's dump everything regarding the ESA.

Post that Nintendo-Sega shit next, if you have it.

The copyright office for once in its life better not kike out.

If you can, tell them that yourself, it'd be easier for them to do so if people actually tell them when they have the biggest vidya lobby in the US telling them to not

I mean this?
Because I already posted the article here:

Wish I could post some more, but this is the stuff I can find easily on hand and I have other things I need to go off and do.

Christ

Okay I didn't know that, that's unsettling.

Ruh roh Raggy
Like zoinks, Scooby-Doo

How many companies are going to try this dumb shit before realizing it's a bad idea?

Well that's two years of time and resources google will never get back.

Until you like it.

Makku can you edit the OP to include the contact information we have for the copyright office?

copyright.gov/

101 Independence Ave. S.E.

Washington, D.C. 20559-6000

(202) 707–3000 or 1 (877) 476–0778 (toll free)

twitter.com/CopyrightOffice

SOME EMAILS FOUND IF THAT"S THE ROUTE YOU WANNA TAKE

Email: [email protected] (for general inquiries)
[email protected] (for fiscal inquiries)
[email protected] (for examining inquiries)

So forever. I hope it bankrupts them.

He's probably too busy eating cake.

Campaign for that to become a reality, and push it even further.
As i like to say a lot: entertainment must always be free. People will keep pushing this mindset until it becomes the norm.
Have fun for free.
Never pay for it.

If this goes trough could some someone make their own Words.com server? Hypothetically speak of curse

Going over the violations and fines, let's poke some holes here, see what can be abused and likely has.

First off
C (Incorrect use of Voiceover) and D (Noncompliant Materials)

All of these except for D are subjective ie "know it when I see it" bullshit that can be applied at any time. D is an extra charge you can add on to each charge to maximize fines.

Of note is AA's Willfulness, which means if you say you don't want to deal with their bullshit or talk back to them they'll add on another high as fuck fine, literally schoolyard bullshit. This is adult bullying except you can tank entire companies. These are tyrants.

Literally nothing else matters here because the rest are "failure to follow rules", which are extensions of the subjective and shady nature of their authority. They can enforce anything and essentially have no checks or balances in regards to fines. This is how they enforced the system, they act like tyrants and are gatekeepers. If they decide that a certain type of game should be AO, they can.

Of note is that they don't actually care about what passes if it's under their political radar, they passed A Hat In Time to "rated Everyone" despite the fact that there are several mature sections related to suicide and a few questionable dialouges, one specifically in the forest level where you swing off of nooses to travel around and they talk to you about how they want to hang people.

The ESRB as it is is lazy and incompetant, but if anyone who knows a damned thing about how to fuck things up gets inside, all hell will break loose on the industry, and it might be that that's already the case and the sponsers they have are going to use them as a bludgeon on the industry if it doesn't conform to their worldviews or money grubbing styles.

The ESRB is a fucking timebomb.

> (((lowenstein)))
GET OUT OF VIDEOGAMES AND LEAVE THEM ALONE YOU FUCKING JEW BASTARDS

Until (((they))) lose too much money on it and the competition has pulled out too.

The funny thing is Lowenstein was actually far better than Gallagher who became president in 2007, that year was the harbinger for everything wrong in vidya I swear

Yes, it is.
The worst thing about it is a fact you can't avoid them, if you want to for game to be on consoles.
PC games are more safe thanks to digital only platforms, but even then it's just side stepping them and its possible that it won't stay that way.

Old money knew that playing the long game got them maximum profit with little attention. New money kills itself while killing everyone else.

Actually, Lowenstein was rather good for some weird reason.
He probably had fully working shekels radar.

It's not about money, it's about power. It doesn't matter how much money the kikes throw away if it means they can shape video games into a propaganda machine just like TV, movies, news, comics, etc.
If you look at the biases the ESRB has in its ratings, you'll see that this is exactly the case, too.

CONGRATULATIONS SONY YOU ACHIEVE PLATINUM JEWERY

this. I don't doubt Lowenstein would've driven to where we are now, but it probably would've just taken longer because

Fuck them both. I just want to play videogames
i'm so glad i'm learning Nip now. Wish I'd buckled down and learned it two years ago while I was a NEET

I tried but then I saw kanji and gave up.

DON'T LET HER WIN user

Not with that attitude.

Friendly reminder that PlayStation is the only thing keeping Sony afloat. Sony Pictures is tanking, their televisions are in the red, and have you ever seen anyone with an ugly Xperia?

Since future games will be pre-censored in Japan, I hope you're planning to play a huge backlog of PC98 games or something. Otherwise you'll be quite disappointed.
Not that you can learn Japanese, of course.

A shitty template for those who are a bit lazy but still wanna send/do something

Hello (to whomever it may concern or w/e)

I've recently heard from journalistic outlets that the US Copyright Office is considering emption for abandoned online video games. I am [background here or some shit, just say you're a video game enthusiast interested in the preservation of video games as history]. I disagree with the ESA's position and feel they do not represent mine and I would just like to make my voice known. I would be in agreement for you making online games an exception, please consider my voice when you make this decision.

If you wanna make mention of the Museum of Art and Digital entertainment you could connect it here and say you stand with them or some shit

I would recommend against being confrontational or calling out the ESA, if you must you should do so in the politest but blunt way possible

Weirdly enough Sony music is getting into the video game industry, they published some game on steam and even plan to release games on the switch of all things.

Don't give up user! I believe in you!

There's already a backlog of games to last a lifetime. There's not much hope for modern games.

I was going to say something about Automata but then I remembered that Yoko Taro is a huge cuck.

Eh?

This plays like a toonami buffer, I love it.

you're full of shit

CoH died 6 years ago. Let it go you faggot no one liked that game anyway.

I bet you liked Undertale.

Star Ocean 5 and Street Fighter 5, retard

Remember that you posted this when you start seeing more and more pushes for region parity, some of which have already happened, and companies like Nintendo expressing their desire to do the same.

I don't like games for faggots so why the fuck would I like Undertale?

yet we're still seeing senran kagura, bayonettas, niers, and other shit coming on out in tact just fine.

christ are you going to wait until the next entries of your example games get ruined before you admit there are problems?

nice, I guess?

please kill yourself

i don't want to believe user

I can understand that.
just keep in mind that Japan has their 2 of their own ratings organization for vidya: CERO for console vidya and EOCS for PC vidya and we have no idea what's going on there, but it probably isn't good if the yakuza being heavily involved in the entertainment industries of japan is anything to go by

I know you're right user. I know they too will go that way eventually.
ultimately, the future only holds despair, and I'm not ready for it

Hellbreakers was made by a guy from the /agdg/ threads. it can be done.

sent my email lads, are you doing your parts?

It's no wonder she's depressed

you own nothing goyim

The only mmos ive played were either WoW,SWG,and GW2 and CoH. I would like to play shadowbane or firefall, maybe DaOC but i wanna play with people user not just by myself.

As well as both FF mmos. But these older mmos look really fun.

They should be freely allowed to be host the files and do what they want. If it's a privately funded museum, that means they are harder to be infiltrated by jews, because they don't have to receive public funding (and follow what (((the government))) says as much)

What is the exact ingredient in soda that causes depression? I usually have 5-6 cans of Pepsi Next a day and have been for about 7 years, and I am not overweight or diabetic or in otherwise poor health

Its not anything in soda causing depression, its the fact that its addicting and you'll start missing your fix
nevermind you are already a junkie

What is this, some diet shit?

Fucking lol.

In terms of copyright, yes.

Didney didn't mind the guys who tried to make Galaxy in Turmoil using the leaked BF III assets but EA shat their pants.

I don't think they would mind honestly.

They did use Statesman as a character in their MOBA, and they are a Korean company, so this change might not affect them…

Is GG still trying to frame ESA as the big bad jews of the gaming industry?

fuck off shill

report and filter user

Asheron's Call died when they decided to turn it into a endless leveling/gear treadmill and new updates were mostly about adding new places to bot in

That actually makes a lot of sense in a really disturbing way

Oy vei goyim, forget that thing you liked, we got these other games for you to spend money on and you're a bigot if you don't sign up!

Hollywood touching a protoman movie would straight be a sin

So the safe choice is to go for a higher rating naturally so they can't say "that's too mature for what it's got"

Make Public Domain Great Again

What the hell is this Fahrenheit 451 bullshit?

If i'm not mistaken they essentially do this every 10 years. Every 10 years they support the Copyright holders. Don't get your hopes up.

If a man was watching trap porn they probably don't want women in the first place. Dumb bitch thinks faggots want to be with her.

Only issue with this is it assumes you have all the games files. A game that stores things on a server means you need to recreate it or ask the devs for it super nicely/pay them.

All software/games should be completely free of copyright after 10-15 years of no modification, honestly. They're not making money after that point.

Can't wait for Star Trek and Stargate MMOs, though. Was the DC MMO any good?

That's the whole point. Its a man too.

This satire is getting to be too much.

This isn't ever going to happen.

As "Star Wars was never going to fail" and "EA will never get fucked", right?
Fuck off.

Got this email in response

Good morning Mr. user

Thank you for contacting the Licensing Division and for your comment. Unfortunately, our division has no role in this proposed rulemaking; however, it appears the issue you want to comment on can be found here:

copyright.gov/1201/2018/.

If you wish to leave a public comment, you will need to resubmit it through the link on the issue page so that it will get to the appropriate parties.

Thank you,

Licensing Division

U.S. Copyright Office

Spread this to sites frequented by normalfags.
Raise awareness and lead normalfags into taking part of it.
We can even push, years from now, for a total public domain classification to most of current big companies' products.

Actually user in this case, at least for now it might be best that its contained to us (specifically anons who are well-spoken and well-argued) judging by what the U.S. Copyright Office is looking for in comments that are to be impactful.
regulations.gov/docs/Tips_For_Submitting_Effective_Comments.pdf
For those with the autism to put together the archives, cite sources and whatnot, this might be for you.

Here's something that might be helpful for people. Videogames being considered an art by the Supreme Court, which the ESA praised at the time for defending their right to sell video games to minors basically.
supremecourt.gov/opinions/10pdf/08-1448.pdf

archive.fo/nAKf7#selection-2389.1-2389.177
(article by some kikes about Mike Gallagher of the ESA saying how they'd " established the constitutional rights of everyone in this room to be as creative and they want to be and for gamers to consumer the games they want to play,"

Industry Before

Industry After

I love it.

The ESA is an industry lobbying group. The ESRB is, similarly, an industry self-policing agency. Neither of which have anything to do with consumer protection. They have always been solely advocates and tools of the industry. What ever lead you to believe that they had any concern, at all, for consumers? They are not on your side.

Remember how the US wasted millions of dollars researching psychic abilities and paranormal shit during the Cold War? Not because anybody believed there was any real viability to the research, but because we heard that the Russians were researching it - and the implications of their success in we were wrong - were catastrophic. So we ramp up our research, and they ramp up theirs in response. And idiots in the general population who hear stories of the kind of research going on get this bullshit idea that it means that paranormal shit is real because… well why would the government spend so much money researching it if there weren't something to it?

It's the same basic idea behind game streaming. Nobody has any delusions that it'll actually work anytime soon - if at all - but the payoff for the first company who can do it and make it work is significant enough that tons of investment is going to go into trying.

Nothing they can do either since filesharing is impossible to stop.

Literal copy and paste enviroment on the net, you have to be extremely vigilant with your own workers, and the bigger teams are, the bigger chance you'll lose out to pirates.

And even outside of that, people on the internet have various tastes and wants, if your game is WANTED, which means profitable, it's already cracked. if it isn't wanted, it was shit in the first place or lives in that pre-crack era when people didn't have their shit together in 2004. Even then most of those releases are cracked and widely available for emulation. Doesn't matter what protection you use or hire, it's all worthless.

This is a wall made by billions that a million can't climb. A hole they dug with their horrid practices and greedy ways, it wouldn't be so prevalent if it wasn't for them. There's always someone willing to add to the wall no matter what bludgeon they try to bring to it. They have to learn to live with others if they want to succeed, and not learning this will only cost them extra.

When you make a system, you must account for those who will not adhere to it, and accommodate them. Systems of profit are made on half-enforcement, half-damage control through appeasement on what you CAN'T enforce. So pay those tributes motherfucker.

Oh and the extra reason that so many past games have emulation at the ready is because most of what they made now is shit, and as such demade for older games has skyrocketed on top of the indie scene getting a foothold. You could hire me as an advisor and the best thing I could tell you at the moment is drop kick the fucking executives and make a good goddamned game for once.

Not that it'd matter much since they used to have a death grip on the hype train and dropped it hard after making so many mistakes. Not even casuals trust AAA releases any more. They let so many retards into their ranks that most people are PICKING AND CHOOSING what they buy.

For fuck's sake this shit is a popcorn reaction worthy experience, "How will they fuck up next?".

I use an Xperia
It's pretty good

mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/show/dead/Cancelled-MMORPG-Games.html

Why do something useful when you can pay lawyers and politicians (same thing, essentially) to do nothing?

user. It's like you don't even know how to properly organize and run a Progressive Globalist society.

Because being paid feels so much better than paying.
Do this faggots hate money or something?

10 years from now.
The only games are streaming games.
"All those old, nostalgic fags" are the only ones playing games locally. It's illegal though because running executables that haven't been signed by the Dept of Homeland Security are illegal and a terrorist act.

Well, you completely misunderstand the situation. They pay lawyers and politicians to retain control of the copyright.
Or, hypothetically they could pay some money to run servers. That would be real work, employ people, and do something interesting.
In neither situation are they getting paid, as you suggested.
In case it isn't abundantly obvious and I need to spell it out for you: IF THEY COULD MAKE MONEY RUNNING THE SERVERS THEY WOULD STILL BE FUCKING DOING IT.

Except they do, it's just that instead of the corporations that made the games doing it, it's third parties that, when faced without the option to play the game commercially, built underground servers.

There is a good reason those shitty games closed - nobody was fucking playing them.
You think if this shit passes they will be revived or something?
Nope, because nobody would play those pieces of shit.
Guess why Lineage 2 and Ragnarok Online still exist? Because people play them.

They could just move ownerships or whatever.
Why would the compete with themselves? There were no competition.
And guess what, barely anybody plays tortanic as well, so expect it closing in a few years too.

CoH was also shut down due to "muh competition" because NCsoft thought it would ruin sales of GW2. both were still active when they were shut down, so cut the bullshit.

oh,you're one of those

What the fuck.

Are you new or something?

To prevent faggots like that fucking panda from claiming they created it most likely, happened quite a lot a couple years ago.

how much times have changed now.

Autistic goobergrator shit.

You just defeated your own argument with that sentence.

wdytwa?

Yea, but it's literally just 2 screenshots with archive links. Why the fuck would anyone put stupid anti-copying measures on that?

I think the user who made it just has it on by default when making any OC

Fags would go to twitter claiming they put together the archive and everything, in order to steal credit for other people's work.
I do not understand why it happens either.

Who even cares who gets the credit? It's about spreading the info.

The watermarks were on there because people could take it while it was unfinished and the impact would be lessened when the finished OC was to be spread, especially if people have already seen it and assume the new, finished OC to be saying the same thing as the old when that might not necessarily even be the case
feeding attention whores also isn't the work of GG, especially not ones who take credit for the work of anons

It hasn't, and it doesn't look like it will.
They haven't, and they don't look like they will.

Of course the ESA cucks will try to block this, they gave a limpdick response to the lootbox bullshit that allowed Government intervention in several countries, but when it comes to old online games that are fucking dead they cite "Unfair competition" fuck off and die.

Old games would make the 12 year olds play something from before they were born, when vidya was good. And then they'd be pirating or buying them online/used for 1 buck a pop.
I've introduced my 13 year old cousin who never played anything but league of legends to Deus Ex, and he asks me for recommendations, and he looks like he's dropping league of legends to find old games on his own.
2006 was 12 years ago, we have a new generation of shiposters who had an xbaws twee sickstee or a psTRIPLE as a little kid.
If you assume they were 7 when they had their first console, which is a reasonable age, it gets even more disturbing. It was a current gen console.
It is in the best interests of the jews behind big gaming companies to steer people as far away from old games as possible, so that they can keep pumping out "Call of Duty: Now with somehow worse gameplay and 300$ of DLC".

THIS.
As i said other day: we are the rulers. No law or government is above us.
Side note: does anyone else also thinks that Geese Howard's looks were base on Mr. President Donald Trump, when he was younger (mind that Geese first appeared at 1991/1992).

Showing older games for free to children so they can play and enjoy it and get used to pirating and getting them for free is the most important thing to do.
It stops the surging of new normalfags, as well as greatly diminish profit for big companies and their lobbyists.
If you can do this to current normalfags also, it can ruin any plan that the industry have to deceive more of it's customers.
Make everyone used to pirating and playing for free, with a preference for older games without having to buy them again from online stores.

New xperias have been really shit. The screens come ungled from heat (Like being in your fucking pocket or from heavy browsing) and develop dead zones and ghost inputs.

So, does it mean i can play city of heroes now?

Based Trump
You tell those heretical faggots to leave people alone for wanting to revive dead online games.

hmm

Both are, paid shill.
Keep trying.

Nah, young Trump literally looked like Owen Wilson without the broken nose.

Sounds too good to become real.

Now we just need the official mabi server to die so the community can revive it from the ashes without nexon in the mix

HOLY SHIT

Exactly.

But the japanese only emphasize the good aspects of one's looks.
I always found funny that Geese is a rich suit and has a building that is named a "Tower" with his name attached.

That is only a collateral effect. Academics only want to amount followers and money for themselves, and nothing more.

they haven't revealed themselves to be anything of the sort, their "museum" is just a gigantic arcade basically with a shit ton of video games, no pretenses of academia to be found

Post your paragon chat creations and recreations

In terms of kikery Hungary and Poland are doing better than most Western countries.