What is your favorite videogame to nostalgia trip to?

What is your favorite videogame to nostalgia trip to?

games from the previous century, you underage faggot

Skyrim

Nigga that game is 13 years old. 10-year olds that played it are now 23.
Oh, you're part of the halfcuck invasion. Nevermind then.

Battlefield 4

It sounds silly, but Tetris. It was the first game I ever played.

Even if OP was 5 when it first came out, he'd be 18 now.

That's a good one.

I think it's a tossup between

(checked)
I played a lot of classic titles to the compilations like Sonic Mega/Gem Collection, Midway Arcade Treasures(1-3). I have some goosebumps when I play pics related especially Pikmin. I remember my dad renting the PIkmin 2 and playing it with him. He's a huge Pikmin fanatic.

These three probably. Very good soundtracks in all of them.

JAPAN

Mah Niggah

Is there anywhere that adequately explains what the the was going on in that game?

super mario bros
donkey kong country 2
sanic 3 & knuckles
kirby adventure
super mario 64
banjo kazooie
sanic adventure
kirby 64
super smash bros
ms. pacman

Ys Books I&II on Turbografx16 CD-ROM.

Morrowind.
Something about the music, and how it repeats forever without being too annoying.

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Not the movie

You're getting old grandpa

These geezers need to start respecting the people paying for their social security, tbh.

We paid for our social security ourselves you fucking wetback SS thief.

Wrong, you paid for someone else's. I don't know how anyone was ever convinced of the social security scam, but the people who received it are probably still laughing. Sage for off-topic.

you were funding your parent's retirement, you silly bitch

I funded my own retirement you smelly illegal beanlet.

OSRS slapped me in the ballsack with nostalgia when I started playing. I remember playing this shit on the family computer in the kitchen back in middle school.

Faggot, the game for it are over 10 years old, and the console itself is over 15 years old since '01. 10 year olds that got the GameCube on launch are pretty much about 27 now.

motherfucker i'll nostalgia all over goddamn demons souls if i feel like it.

Dammit!

You have to be at least 28 to post here, youngfag.

Boomers like you should be declared enemies of the state.

If games are good I replay them, it doesn't matter how old they are. I do enjoy reliving the performances of Lance Boyle and Stephane Picq's cool music in this though. Wish someone would make a Megarace clone some day expanding on its concept, it's a cool idea.

social security is always, ALWAYS a ponzi scheme
you're paying for everyone and nobody is paying for you

Contra, Adventure Island III, Painkiller

I agree with this fellow user. Skyrim was my childhood.

Earthbound and Breath of Fire 2

I have actually never played Skyrim before. Is it good? Do you suggest purchasing it for full retail price along with all downloadable content?

STOP MOCKING ME

I generally only nostalgia with games that I had somewhat significant times playing.

Jesus Christ I'm so sorry.

Fusion was a great entry into the series. Any objections, lady?

What is it like to hate fun?

You were a nigger slave?

this right here.
I am furious that I lost the disc, 80% I still have it, but it just continues to elude me.

The only video jame I can possibly replay is Tetris.

I don't understand how you can play a video jame more than once when there are trillions of them.

i like kirby more because i have an old middle school friend who i meet up with once a year to 100% that game

Resident evil 2 or 3

I can't decide between these four, I like them all equal despite all the flaws

t. Musche "I'd really prefer if you'd be quiet" Guy

you live on the backs of those you criticize boomercuck

Morrowind for me as well. No other game has quite recreated the sense of wonder I felt being immersed in that world, even if it desperately needed the polish that the later games achieved. Halo got pretty close, but that franchise pulled a Sonic faster than Sonic did so now I have to play Custom Edition to get off.

If I could be assed to install an emulator and download some ROMs I would probably also relive my fond memories of the Nintendo 64 by playing Body Harvest and Star Fox 64, the first two games I ever played, and of course Banjo-Kazooie. I know I'm a young faggot who doesn't remember DOS but give me some credit for my retroactive taste.

You know I would watch footage of this game on TV and I was just blown away by the graphics,the characters, everything. It looked like the future to me while I still was playing Spyro 3 on my PS1. Eventually my parents got me a PS2 so I missed out on it until the Wii re-release came around.

I also have some heavy nostalgia over Paper Mario but the Wii one.

The only got Tales game, with some of the best soundtracks you'll ever find in the series.
Doesn't beat Zestiria's shrine songs though, they're the only good thing to come out of that game.

the classics

There's something timeless about these games.

That's nothing. The 360 came out in 2005. Most children who grew up on it are old enough to post here.

I still boot up MDK every once in a while, good shit

After Turok 1 and 2 remastered and realized that the South Park FPS is likely never going to get the same treatment. but I'm trying out the old PC version now anyway.
I never beat that fucking Final boss as a kid even with cheats on, but i'm to good for that shit now. Tonight I'm out for revenge.

Blow your brains out.

Halo is old,buddy

Halo 1 came out in 2001, faggot.

The first time I saw this, I thought the joke was that after tidying his room, he's going to set his younger brother to wreck everything. Only now do I see the baby-shaped hole.

what a surprise, you're a shitposter on top of being a boomercuck

2006 was the apex of gaming, we're now living in a decline

prove me wrong faggots

Sheeeit, STEM's a fucking waste of time

I'm sorry

These two.

More like 2007.

Halo is way better than the pile of shit that is Half-Life 2.

Always have it installed

never forget 1v1 sniper matches on rust and

trickshots in favela and quarry man good times……

o7

I'm 27 and I have nostalgia over The N64 and the gamecube. I also emulated a SHIT LOAD of snes games back in high school cause the library was so good. Still do so today.

Nostalgia for Gamecube and below is fine.

My nigger!

Half Life for me

Melee was a real fucking good time, I remember my memory card being full or some shit and Melee not saving after playing, so every time I'd pop in the disc the goal was to see how much I could unlock in one sitting.

Fusion is no Super Metroid but it is indefinitely better than, say, Other M or Federation Force, user.
Be thankful his nostalgia game is not what a nostalgia game is for kids these days.

I really loved the soundtrack for this game. Not sure what they did with it, but the soundfont is nostalgic as fuck.

I used to sink hours into that game, even when I was a wee lad. There was something just so addicting about it. I always liked playing the premade maps and turning shit parks into masterpieces, or making creative parks out of ones that had little space. The shitty thing is I lost the install disc and couldn't play the game anymore; still had all the expansion packs though. If I was a bit more technically inclined back then maybe I could have just pirated it.

i 100% super star with my brother.

Gonna dump a few more Goemon tracks because I forgot how great they were; the dungeon tracks especially. There's this really cool motif where the deeper you get in the dungeon the music changes and it's dope as fuck. Are there more games that do this?

It's probably a bit worse actually but they're both trash so the comparison is pointless.

Probably TTYD or Pokemon Colosseum. Played way too much of those growing up. I was alive when the N64 was released, just didn't find myself playing it nearly as much. PC gaymen was completely foreign to me until late 2000s so no arena shooters or anything of the sort for me.

Strangely enough it's usually the lesser known games I remember playing as a kid since if something's really good, it's usually fondly remembered by others and gets more attention that I see nowadays, but don't hear a peep about these games.

I've played Gargoyle's quest 1 and 2 and was 1/2 way through Demon's Crest when I got distracted by something else. It would be time to go back, but Kingdom Come beckons.

Isn't it canon that the protagonist from fatal frame 1 had a kid with her brother? I only played 1 and 2 so far, but I remember reading this somewhere.