Apologies for the lack of an official meta thread this month, been busy with personal issues...

Apologies for the lack of an official meta thread this month, been busy with personal issues. Will try to get one out next month. This thread will be bumplocked since I won't be doing a Q&A like usual.

but for now a few questions:

whats the name of the last good game that came out?

oh, wait not Q&A
guess im retarded

Dragonball Fighterz and/or Kingdom Come?

Along with movie night, some sort of regular participation event like the fullderp threads would be nice. Maybe start a podcast like every other fucking person on the internet is doing these days with randomly chosen anons or something or a doom map maker thing.
Keep the KC thread cycled for a couple more days, it doesn't seem to be running out of steam yet, and it'll help cut down duplicates.
More devshit is always appreciated, maybe get /agdg/ involved.
Stickying minor announcements can cut down duplicate threads like the Kingdom Come issue.

We've already got Holla Forums game nights and general threads like the monster hunter ones have Holla Forums groups so it's a bit difficult to figure out something new that isn't conducive to cancer.

Fuck off, Mark.

MARK

And before anyone goes >lol 15 minutes
It was longer than that. I had a walk and a nap to calm down, but still had some time left. Obviously I sent the email at that time.

Alright Mark, since you always say to "report the posts that break the rules, guys!" I did that.
Please find the report queue to have approximately 50 reported posts that break the rules on the same vein that my post evidently did.

Again, since this is the meta thread, I would like to remind you that a.) I did nothing wrong, b.) The moderation was inconsistency, and c.) I have extended the rules that have applied to me onto other posts.

If you don't want this to happen again, please ensure that your moderators follow the fucking rules that are written in the board load

I'd be totally up for movie nights. Stickying events/announcements would be cool as long as it's stuff that we're actually interested in, have things to discuss with or have things to dig up about. No using it to just try to peddle whatever your favorite games are to the rest of us.

Also.
This. This should be a priority.

These are the people who ostensible reported me.

lynch yourself you nigger

I broke no rules, why is a ban being applied to me, and not the others?

because you use Ebonics like unconsistent sincerely

Oh sorry, let me wait 4 hours, and write a fucking cordial note about how I feel.

Fuck you.

you could at least look up to see if your words make any sense

takes 5 fucking seconds
polite sage for double post

Oh look, now this nigger says he purposely killed generals off for lulz.

Is that really mark?

And this is a problem how?

Because I never shit up a thread and got banned for rule 8
He shit up a thread and got applauded.

Eat shit